[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hae Soo, Lady Hae and Wook join them. Its the first time Hae Soo meet with this lady. Wook mom praise her, while crazy eomma keep saying hurtful word.

Hae Soo present her soap to Wook mother, Wook is smiling listen to Hae Soo saying. his mom notice it. Lady Hae give the sopa to crazy eomma too, but that crazy eomma stil arrogant as ever. 

The king arrive and Moo and JM. Hae Soo is very fascinating to see the king and keep saying daebak in her mind. The king look at her and ask about her. The king notice that Hae Soo the one that mae Eun face bruises, Moo defend on her, Hae Soo then kneeling before him apologize. Umm...the situation looks tricky, the king asking something Hae Soo trying her best to answer. She is thinking very hard. And her answer looks like make the King happy. he laugh and everyone relieve. In the end the king praise her, Wook whisper to her to bow properly then Hae Soo do it in wrong way, and the king just laugh. 

• Like 19

counsin coughing out blood infront of the queen.

queen yells for help.

counsin kneel  and said wook promise her something.

nice queen say how can I help you.

counsin says let HS be married to wook. you know, my days are numbered.

nice queen, thinking...

cut to wook and hs returning home. choi enters and hs grabs him: you recognise me right? ahjussi.

choi doesnt know what she talking about.

wook introduce him.

HS still trying to talk to choi. choi says I really dun know you!

choi tells her to be careful what she say in palace, speak lesser. 

life doesnt change because you want to change (the exact same sentence he said at the pond to her).

snow scene!

wook strolling with HS behind him.

HS trying to keep her distance.

wow, all white scene, very beautiful. 

hs walking slowly ohhhhhhhh she steps into the holes left by him . 

he tried to tease her by taking bigger steps and hence she trips, he grabs her hand to support her.

you met choi before? he asked?

i think I recognise the wrong person, she said.

hs hands wook a nice flower soap.

when I made for the queens, I wanted to make one for you too. to thank you.

• Like 21

wook says thank you and asked you understand the meaning of the poem right?

hs tries to recites it, its a beautiful poem.

wook laughs and says then you have to reciprocate with a poem you like too.

hs expression is like what?

cut to HS trying to copy the poem 

• Like 20

hs grumbles I dun even understand the words!

i cant write poetry! what am I going to do. ahhh, I dont care anymore and lie on the table.

then she thought of something and start holding the pen brush again

really very slow this ep....

cut to her leaving the paper on his study desk. she decided to put it in his book.

then the 3rd prince and others walk in. 10th delighted to see her.

oh no, 10th picks up the letter. ohno.

hs tries to grab it back.

8th says I gave her a poem, she is returning one to me.

13th has a unhappy face.

yeonhwa and 4th is there too. 

10th snatches it and tries to read.

4th and 3rd have sat down like bosses. lol

• Like 22

7 hours ago, Glamour90 said:

Thanks chingue for your answer

I thought about that too but if it was based on empress arrangement, shouldn't we have 5th instead of 14th???? He's queen's son but came last

Maybe..its based on the birth arrangements?8th WW said that he's born in the same year with 4th WS..and rheThen I noticed that queen Yoo's fosrtborn child is the 2nd prince..so maybe 5th,6th,7th princes are all born in the samE year as WW & WS but with different mothers?so my guess is based on that though..sorry again the internet connection made me go "ugghhhh".. Looks like I will only reaf tonight(read)..oh my...I better stop writing for tonight at least.. :( 

• Like 9

when 10th and 14th open the letter they cant understand it, it looks like an emoticon! lol lol.

9th tries to weigh in.

nobody understands it!

4th looks amused. but he seems to understand it.

4th interprets the picture and tell 10th to do the action as per the pix. and 9th + 14th confirms the expression.

4th: its a happy expression. means she likes your poem, he says to the 8th.

funny scene.

cut to adverts.

• Like 23

1 minute ago, taekwang said:

Wondering what she wrote back to Wang wook

@taekwang  WW looks kind of embarrased but I see Ws don't have to many scenes today.. The poor princess is very jealous of HS I knew she would feel this way as she thinks HS is geting all the attention from her brother and she's not she is full of hatred for HS

• Like 12

Hae Soo walking alone then Wang Soo catch her.....Hae Soo look at him and tell that he look totally different.

Wang Soo bump with crazy eomma, hurtfull conversation. Wang Soo look for Hae Soo after crazy eomma left. 

Hae Soo wondering about Wang Soo and crazy eomma.

Lady Hae keep coughing while she is with Wook mom, she is bleed while coughing. Wook mom shout for doctor, but Lady HAe neel and beg her to ignore her because she is not a good daughter in law for her, instead she ask Wook mom to accept Hae Soo for Wook.

Hae Soo walking with Wook, then JM come and greet him. Hae Soo remember him, and approach him. Keep asking does he remember her. But JM also throw a cute act. 

Preview scene...Hae Soo and Wook walk in the pile of snow. Wook walk in front of her and Hae Soo just follow his step, by steping right  after him. Wook smiling. Hae Soo about to fall then Wook catch her hand. Wook asking is JM really someone she know. Hae Soo said she maybe mistaken. 

Oh the special soap.....Hae Soo give the special soap for Wook. Wook accept if happy. They walk and talk in happy mood, Wook smiling a lot. 

Preview scene...Hae Soo learning to write...but its hard for her, she keep throwing her paper, and saying that she doesn;t want to do it....but she has to...what should I do...suddenly she is smiling and took her ink and make something. 

The nest day Hae Soo drop the paper in Wook library.....Oh the princes come in together. Eun is happy to see her, asking what is she doing. Eun notice the paper and took it. Eun is faster, Hae Soo is making sign at Wook and Wook recognize it, and telling something to Hae Soo. Hae Soo leave, Baek Ha follow her mad.

Eun and Jung trying to look at Hae Soo draw but no one understand hahahahahahah...she draw emoticon MANSE!!! hahahahahha

Soo smiling see the draw. Eun asking whether he understannd. He then ask Eun to raise his both arms, making O with his mouth and say that what HAe Soo saying. Wook is smiling. 

Baek Ha catch on Hae Soo. He is mad. Asking what is she doing. What kind a person she is doing this to her sister. Hae Soo doesn't understand why he is mad at her. Baek Ha is angry and explain about Wook feeling to her, and he is saying that her sister is know too and she decide to give Wook to her. Baek Ha about to leave but Wook turn out stand behind him and heard everything. 

• Like 21