[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

He said to her in the beach....as long as it is not Baek Ah, it doesn't matters who she loved.

He doesn't care for the name. So, when she was about to tell the name he stopped her saying he will kill the man if he knew. :rolleyes: I though he wasn't talking seriously at that time. 

He wasn't serious when he said  try running away from me

but he was definitely serious about killing the man she likes

• Like 11

Lets believe what LJG said in interview, it will be happy ending.And for eclipse  who had already watch C-BBJX vs Tong Hua book, can u corfirm this?(in C-bbjx 4th prince didnt make it in time to meet RX, but in Tong HUa book,4th prince make it in time so they met for last time,)

• Like 12

I just realise what happen next week is like the beginning epi. The events had been cycle back.

1) Wang So became temper back.

2) His punishment is death penalty only.

3) Everyone scared of Wang So.

4) Bird in cage been poison.

5) Wook's proposal

This meant we need - the bath scene from balance princes & Haesoo been drown during eclipse. Then we back to future.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

He said to her in the beach....as long as it is not Baek Ah, it doesn't matters who she loved.

He doesn't care for the name. So, when she was about to tell the name he stopped her saying he will kill the man if he knew. :rolleyes: I though he wasn't talking seriously at that time. 

He did offer to kill the hypothetical man too...As long as it wasn't Baek Ah

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, staygold said:

May I say how hot the almost kiss between WS and masked HS was!! That was until I realized it was YH!!! 

HAHAHHAAH! when all of us expecting a Mask kiss scene between WS and HS~ urgg SBS what a bunch of trolls. :crazy:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

yep, as i was typing the recap, my husband by my side kept asking me why did this guy turn so ruthless? I have no answer for him this time.....

it's writernim fault .. she make WS so ruthless but i understand why. he was so angry with wook & just want protected HS from her bestfriend.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

In the middle of watching the first few minutes of ep.18 and suddenly an evil thought occurred to me. Can someone like slash a scar on any part of YH's body? then her hope of being a queen to WS will be dashed forever.... (okay, what has this drama turn me into? I'm usually not a violent person)

lol this is a brilliant idea. Or maybe poke her somewhere with that hairpin.. Or "accidentally" knock the hot tea off her or something.. 

I was actually hoping Jung could see her mother's last moments.. Though I understand So wanted to get his revenge on Queen Dowager Yoo... but still.. to keep his brother apart..

The punishment on Chaeryung is abit too cruel. Granted, she did commit a grave offence, but to be beaten to death like that is terrible.. the suffering maybe even more than drinking poisoned tea and dying instantly

• Like 8

MLSHR S-One international version, based on my memory.

Wook just basically attacks WS on his marriage prospect and clan control. HS hear from YH all the problem WS have with his monarch and how a queen should help him with her clans backups so he won't get stripped out of his crown fast. WS said to Wook why should I choose and sacrifice something when I can just have everything, but Wook knows he is kidding himself and it seems like an impending doom words.

JM told the story about prince to HS. I laugh at the one on Yo-Wook book grabbing. IMO, seeing it from JM POV, they are such an innocent and normal princes, actually, the throne is the things that makes them go berserk. So we should hate the throne together. JM asked HS to give up on marrying WS. HS reject, but she seems not sure.

HS getting all cutie pie and asking WS on a date. WS answers cutely too and agrees on a date. And ta daaah what a beautiful couple. Ponytailed Wang So is back!!! Dang how I miss those bangs. Wang So is so handsome and Hae Soo is so pretty and they're having such a cute date!!! FINALLY. No masked kiss though?? They go to the stone piles. Hae Soo just basically urging him to propose. So he does. But she rejects it because she can't give him support. WS goes angry. But HS said if she become queen, she will have to follow the rules and she can't go see him often. WS said she is the only queen for him. Sad proposal. ever. period. damn. I think I'm gonna cry.

Oh richard simmons. YH-WS wedding. Darn I'm gonna sulk. Glad that it's short and goes swoosh like dust.

HS prays. Jung is here. I hate those sideburns on Jung. He said jokingly he is not welcomed in the couple wedding. Sigh. I really hate how he keeps pestering HS about how she should tell him when she wants it (leaving the palace).

The Wedding Night. WS opened YH veils. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. LOL Wang So said to Yeon Hwa's face you can just focus on playing queen. LOL LOL

CRAZY CR is here! I FEEL ANGRY WHENEVER SHE IS ON SCREEN TRYING TO BE GOOD WHEN SHE IS ACTUALLY A SATAN. wkwkwkwk sorry. I hate because she feels no remorse whatsoever. HS and CR are on the stone piles. CR telling HS story about her family. Hiks.. And HS trying to hypnotize herself and chanting "I'm fine." while crying smiling dozens time. Hiks WS goes to see them but stops and just see her from a far and come back. I'M NOT FINE. :tears:

Ads

Jung getting exiled, losing his power and status. I agree with WH-BA, yes, you should stay still HS yaa.. Don't do any noble idiocy. Aand, the queen is sick. huh. HS-WS fight because WS won't let Jung in the palace and HS just basically told Jung about queen mother. Why though? Jung is becoming 2nd HS with no rain scene and wait for her mother outside, BA gives him water... this is touching. Why are they loving that kind of mother? ckckckck. Ooh so this is GJ punishment and revenge to his mother, he will tell people that in her last moment she loves him so much. Thus making the clan accept him. In her last moment the queen tried to touch WS face. I don't know what she feels, but WS seems affected by the touch and now he is crying. And they put another Im Sunhwa OST. Dang I'm crying. Who said when queen yoo died it won't be sad?? Bravo acting LJG shi.

Another WS-HS fight because of this. Can't you just hug him HS ya? Uuugh this couple just have the most problematic problem of miss and less communication ever. Again WS left the room and leaves HS with little explanation.

Another ads

CR torture. Although I hate CR, this is also plain torture for me. Seeing a girl getting beaten up by those kind of big sticks. HS finally knows about CR Wook and Won. Took you so long. And it puts such a big blow on her, poor baby. The throne finally having a worst effect on our majesty, and our BA seems shocked and disturbed. hiks. Wang So said because of Wook Hae Soo sees me as a monster he will pay for it.

Stupid. Lies. CR can write. HS just realizes. Won-CR past. It's sweet but I just hate Won and CR. Why is she asking HS to take care of her family without feeling sorry at all??? STUUUUPIDD

Wang So is walking drunkenly to his chamber. And there is somebody with a mask in king's chamber wearing eerily similar clothes to HS. Oh dmn. That must've been YH. Glad you realize it. Your Majesty. Sigh YH talking cr*p about sons. GJ just told YH to betray Wook and her family, if she do that he is gonna make their son crown prince. While smirking. What is this? Why so warped?? 

HS can't forget about CR. GAAAH It seems like she is agreeing to Jung's plea and said she wants it (whatever it is). STUUUPIIIDDDDDDD

ENDS

Preview

Huh, HS is marrying Wook? Doom! break up. WS seems to frame Wook?? Whatever I give up.

This episode is actually another good episode, almost in par in episode 11 imo, edit it's far from episode 11 but it's waaay better than yesterday's episode. But the last quarter of this episode just ruined it. It feels rushed, as usual. But what ruined it for me is HS's decision to accept Jung's plea. Yeah, I know it gets stuffy for her, but this is just.. I don't care anymore. She should solve her problem with WS and not run away from it!!! aaaaarrrggghhhh

Anyway, it seems like they leave out the pregnancy plot?

But then again, I'm glad that it seems like HS gonna die soon. They should just end this misery. She should die in episode 19. And we can enjoy episode 20 in modern setting, with no palace politics whatsoever.

AND EVERYONE!!!! we only have 2 more episodes of roller coaster ride to go!!! I need to meditate for next week.  dong onion head

• Like 23

35 minutes ago, qwenli said:

ba to hs: the king tried to send cr away, but she cling on to you.

hs: the punishment is too cruel. i dont know how to escape the pain. cr only loved someone.

ba: dont do that, when you make that face, I am worried. So is very concerned, he really is. 

Soo : can you do me a favour?

can you pass this to Jung (the hairpin that ws gave her). tell him I WANT IT.

ba: if i do that, will you stop crying?

hs: yes. haesoo desperately wants it.

ENDS.

Preview: 

yh: goryeo shall belong to my son.

a dead bird is sent to ws supposedly by wook and ws is trying to kill wook......

It seems that it is following the C-version closely... Sigh..

• Like 6

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

yep, as i was typing the recap, my husband by my side kept asking me why did this guy turn so ruthless? I have no answer for him this time.....

Count me in! I seriously think they've changed him too quickly. I found myself not trying to hate him all throughout the episode. WS is pretty much non-existent. 

I remember after Concubine Oh's death I was scared about losing HS's character. I wanted to see her beautiful smile and cheery character again and it seems like we got that over the ast two episode only to lose WS's character. Not to mention losing both character in the next episode by the looks of it. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

There's a pattern here

King Taejo's death- Wang So was there

Wang Mu's - he was there

Queen Yo's - Gwangjong was there

Those he loved dearly , he witnessed their deaths. 

I would presume So will witness Soo's death after all.

U miss Eun's & Yo 's death...he was there.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, phenyl said:

Lets believe what LJG said in interview, it will be happy ending.And for eclipse  who had already watch C-BBJX vs Tong Hua book, can u corfirm this?(in C-bbjx 4th prince didnt make it in time to meet RX, but in Tong HUa book,4th prince make it in time so they met for last time,)

maybe they'll meet in the future. Someone has to drag her out the river. Or maybe he'll be a plastic surgeon at the hospital she'll eventually be taken to.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, onemella said:

Goodbye to WS & Hello King Gwangjong (who is really scary but necessary)

Agreed. Am I the only one digging the new So lol. It's not like he's unreasonable the ppl he's punishing deserved it. They asked for it when they did their evil deeds it's their karma. I'm glad one by one he's getting to them. 

HS, is too nice you won't survive in Goryeo with that personality.

• Like 20