[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, LyraYoo said:

Only a minimal scene but overall the two version's sequences are almost the same. Yesterdays was the hot mess.

Thank you thank you!!! That is the best news today, next to the release of the instrumental soundtrack :) 

Interesting that the preview speaks of Wook being framed for cursing the king with the dead eagle... which is yet another shoutout to the original, when 8th Prince was similarly framed by 4th Prince for gifting their father a dead eagle on his birthday. Was this So's way of punishing Wook in a way that would not evoke outcry from the clans?

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Hae Soo yaaaaa!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY????!!!!!!!!!!!!   38

While So do everything for you and now you do this??????!!!!!!!!!!  114

Chae Ryung poisoned Mo....which part of that you failed to understand??!!!!! You even now push So because of her. 

She betray you from the beginning, ..... And now you keep saying na dongsaeng na dongsaeng...omo!!!  28

First she poisoned Mo, that made him died...because Mo died, Yo become the King because Yo got So under his feet...and that THANKS TO YOU!!! So became Yo's dog because he wants to save you from become a suspect of Mo poison thing. 

So did everything to protect you...and you did everything to failed him and make him sad....what are you really?????

You keep interfering in everything....everything must according to your ideal situation, everything must commented by you. So did everything to protect you....can you just shut up and love him. I will be thankful for that.

You did lie a lot to So. You say you won't lie, but then you lied and cause Eun death. Then you also lie saying you will never leave him...but now you are going to leave. 

Just die quickly please so I can be in peace and have Ha Jin in present Seoul...maybe she has more brain than yours. 5050

Never in my life watching drama I wish badly for my leading lady to die until now..... 4949

I need Ha Jin...I need present seoul future princes and present day story....don't tell me that they will only give me that scene in the last 15 minutes....coz I definitely will throwing tables in here..... 57 4242

HS can't think properly ... better she died & back to seoul

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Agreed. Am I the only one digging the new So lol. It's not like he's unreasonable the ppl he's punishing deserved it. They asked for it when they did their evil deeds it's their karma. I'm glad one by one he's getting to them. 

HS, is too nice you won't survive in Goryeo with that personality.

I'm with you! so long before I already devoted myself to Wang So either he turned out to be a humanized Gwangjong or The Gwangjong we are witnessing right now :lol: heck they deserved it all.. now I'm  waiting for Won, Wook and YH's turn B)

• Like 11

Initial thoughts on the episode, what year is it? Wikipedia has Evil Queen's death listed as 951 is that the right year? 

Evil Queen deserved the lonely death that she got. They should not have played the song for her though I associate that song with people dying who I actually like and she was not on the list. 

CR deserved it too. She had the chance to leave Damiwon earlier and she didn't. Also, now that it has been revealed that she was the one who showed HS the secret tunnel into Damiwon I'm rethinking that story about Soo spying on the prince bathing and falling into the water, that makes absolutely no sense right now. 

YH tried it with that mask, I was like, girl you got issues. Will be interesting to see if she will throw away Wook for power.

Soo, girl get it together, everyone who died in this episode was deserving of it. Soo sending the hairpin for Jung to come get her out of the palace is so exasperating. 

NGL I was snickering while watching the preview, as it seems that So is setting Wook up because he's pissed off about his past relationship with HS but So really needs to get it together too. He knew that there was someone else, what does it matter if it was Wook/Jung/Won or BA, he knew so to be mad at Soo for it is foolish. I'm hoping that history be damned and Wook loses his head especially if he is the one who tells WS about him and HS because hubris is dangerous and all of the underhanded things that he's been doing and that stupid smirk has been getting on my nerves. 

Will probably comment more once I see the different versions with subs as my Korean is not good enough for me to understand everything. 

• Like 7

I'm so confused and IDK what to say about today's episode, especially on WS part. He felt different... ahh how hard to be on the throne, isnt it? It changes people inevitably. Even someone like So. And I particularly pity Jung when he cant meet his mom on her dying bed (given that I hate his childish guts previously but hes surprisingly not that intimidating in today's episode? I think the past Jung will just go ahead seing his mom? No? Idk) and I think WS is just getting too personal, serious mother issues, I can say. I was hoping that Queen Yo will die alone (just like lady oh said previously) but may be without Jung is equivalent to that. 

On CR part, I just wtf when she said she okay on what she did, just for the sake of love, you willing to kill others? Idk I cant emphathize with her on that. But I just want to see Won and Wook get punished as well on what they have done to Moo (I have a soft spot for Moo, so when they killed him lidat, I was devastated).

Phewww, I dont know what to expect on last two next episodes. Too many deaths, I just want them to have happy ending at the end of it. That's enough for me.

• Like 10

so basically the conclusion from ep 19 preview is, HS will go away from the palace to go with Jung, wook will probably be tortured, and WS will be very angry at her because she promised to marry Wook first ...?

ps. i dont get why WS would be overtly angry about it.. i mean.. it was 7 years ago... was there no "ex boyfriend" term in goryeo or something..? 

• Like 12

before i WTF with the writer about the character development.....

Soo is not marrying WW is just WW telling So that they used to engage (well he did promise to marry her) and this one is part of WW plan to get Soo out if its follow the novel... So will try to frame WW but he won't kill him because the promise that he make with Soo (in Cversion 4th stay true to this one) but he will make WW goes to prison for that.. Soo last request to BA probably the same with RX that BA will give poison to WW and make him choose whether to live or dies... 

as far as So.......................... i get he have to be tough to be a king but its a big no if you sleep with YH to get revenge about Soo and Wook.... where is your unconditional love even if Soo does't love you??? if he going to do this i'm sorry but it will feel great seeing you will be a miserable and regret when you found out that Soo always loved and remember you... for So i will always cry with you but KG just please stop making a stupid decision.......

and last but not least.. Soo can't survive in palace even when So protected her... she just too nice and naive even after what happen to her so its best for her to just get out and lived peacefully till she dies... no place for you in Goryeo as right now..

both So and Soo just being corner and they can't breath.. keep hurting each other and making each other sad... this is why RX left is to love 4th without thinking other people or palace.. 

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Okay i have this mind boggling theory in my head. Though am a s ucker of angsts that is why I love the c-version of Scarlet Heart. But now that we have two more episodes to go, it seems like the flow of story will be sticking CLOSE to the novel's ending.

B U T , this is just a theory.

Hide contents

JG and his agency sponsored the finale screening which is usually organized by the fans themselves before.

So , I am presuming the ending is acceptable to majority because if it's a sad, heartwrenching ending, just imagine the 300 fans who will be bawling like crazy in the auditorium .

raw

I hope you're right!  

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I dunno if I should laugh, cry or whatever but Im totally flipping out :angry:.... so not cool PD and writers...this is JUST TOOOOO CRUEL I even fear for the lives of those remaining. :crazy:

I take General Park's route... the only smartest one thus far. 

CvnpWTbUEAAUk_Y.jpg

Count me in. I take a safe way out from the palace full of wacko people

• Like 10

6 hours ago, nikiazia said:

i'm bit worried ... WS will killed Baek if he know what HS asked him to give hair pin to Jung

Baek didn't know anything. He just want comfort HS

based on the history, WS will killed 2 his brothers. one is Eun. so, who's the another one? Wook or Baek. 

one thing, about BA girlfriend WH. she also hide something. 

please not killed Baek!!!!

he killed yo, well yo turned out not dead. but he did! 

but if yo doesn't count, it would be won or wook. or both, i am actually fine if he killed both of them.

i am so depressed :(

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, staygold said:

In the international version WS just says "Why didnt you tell me earlier?" It could be about her heart ailment. I dont think there is anything about the baby. 

I think he means to say why HS did not tell him about her loving Wook before.

• Like 3

I tink HS choice of getting outta d palace n not get involved is also due to wat JM told her. Abt giving up, letting go, to reflect on d deaths so far... all these circumstances influenced her decision. Shes having it s tough s WS. Just that ppl tend to criticise her every decision instead of WS. I can see she love WS s much s WS love her. If her decision is pro-WS den she's good using her brains if she tinks of wat she wants for herself den she's dumb n naive.  I pity her actually, she's being betrayed, lied to, tortured, traumatized, used, now she's facing weak heart, weak limb and her condition is dangerous and still she's like not allowed to escape. I miss d old cheerful HS who is not afraid of WS and full of laughter.

• Like 13

Re: Episode 19 preview where So becomes angry at learning about Wook and So's prior relationship. Did he really not know? I felt like it was an open secret back in the earlier episodes since So and Soo were NOT good at hiding their googly eyes at each other. Baek Ah, Lady Hae, Oh Sanggoon, everyone knew! So even made the comment, "She must have really enjoyed Wook's poem." 

Is it more lazy writing just to move the plot along?

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, clarissasan said:

Hae Soo, i know this is not nice to say but please die immediately :tears:, go back to the future already, it will end your misery! :'(  and also our misery :''''' 

Yes, Hae Soo, I am so sorry but can you please just die already ? People in Goeryo and the rest of the world is miserable.

It's okay, Wang So will be in the future. Even if he doesn't remember you, we can do some Inception on him and plant the new memory while he's sleeping.

Please go back to the future.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

before i WTF with the writer about the character development.....

Soo is not marrying WW is just WW telling So that they used to engage (well he did promise to marry her) and this one is part of WW plan to get Soo out if its follow the novel... So will try to frame WW but he won't kill him because the promise that he make with Soo (in Cversion 4th stay true to this one) but he will make WW goes to prison for that.. Soo last request to BA probably the same with RX that BA will give poison to WW and make him choose whether to live or dies... 

as far as So.......................... i get he have to be tough to be a king but its a big no if you sleep with YH to get revenge about Soo and Wook.... where is your unconditional love even if Soo does't love you??? if he going to do this i'm sorry but it will feel great seeing you will be a miserable and regret when you found out that Soo always loved and remember you... for So i will always cry with you but KG just please stop making a stupid decision.......

and last but not least.. Soo can't survive in palace even when So protected her... she just too nice and naive even after what happen to her so its best for her to just get out and lived peacefully till she dies... no place for you in Goryeo as right now..

both So and Soo just being corner and they can't breath.. keep hurting each other and making each other sad... this is why RX left is to love 4th without thinking other people or palace.. 

yes i don't like the idea GJ consummate with snake YH because he want to get revenge to WW and HS.

it fine with me if he consummate with snake YH after HS death. That's the meaning of epic love

• Like 10