[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, paras said:

Finally, WS finds out about HS-WW relationship in the preview. He is going to frame WW too. And he says that he will never see HS again and I believe he has consummated his marriage with YH

Only good part - Baek and WH make plans to marry

He consummated his marriage with YH ? Say it ain't sooooooo, :bawling: give me back my tortured prince with the side fringe  !!

• Like 17

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

How freaking scared I was when I saw drunk WS storming in almost kissing the masked snake thinking it's HS

He can sense it wasn't Soo.  But I think next week he will bed YH out of the hurt from Soo.  Well he did said to YH that if she can abandon Wook, he give what she wanted (a son to be the next king).

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Preview: ws to hs: u want to marry wook?

I THINK HE FINALLY REALIZED SHE WANTED TO BE WW WIFE....THAT HE IS HER PAST LOVER AND ENDS THEIR STORY....I BET JUNG WILL COME WITH FORMER KING DECREE...THAT HE CAN MARRY HS....

• Like 13

I don't know why but I clearly understood why Ruo Xi desperately wanted to leave the palace as I knew that she had gone through too much that she could not even bear to be in the palace any longer. But, what about Hae Soo? Only because of Chae Ryung, and then she decided to leave Wang So? What about her promise not to leave him forever? Then, why did she gave up her hairpin to Jung? I definitely want to like Hae Soo as much I like our Wang So. But, she just can not match my favorite heroine standard. 

• Like 20

Seriously! I NEED TO KNOW ASAP WHY SOO IS LOOKING SO SHOCKED in the preview???! hopefully it's not because of So's accusing Wook and give him severe punishment! and why the plan is Soo's marrying Wook instead of Jung???!!! I'd prefer Soo's marrying Jung not Wook! 

• Like 7

So it seems like ep 19 is going to be WS-HS break up with misunderstandings. 

Ep 20 is probably going to be HS leaving and her death... future(?) 

Guys our journey is coming to end in a less than a week. This time next week we'll either be crying our eyes out or rejoicing. Whatever the case we'll all definitely be insane by then.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, staygold said:

Can I thank the PD and writer for not doing the miscarriage plot!! The girl has already been through a lot... Thank you for not explicitly showing it. 

Lol for the Burrito term to describe the CR torture!!!  emoticon_2_004.gifemoticon_2_004.gif

Okay, I have to ask. Hae Soo get pregger or not? Did she lose the baby? I am confused.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Para12012 said:

Just my first thought after watching the episode live. I thought it would take more than that for HS to leave WS. Yes she cherished CR but she should also understand WS. In the C-Version 4th had killed all his retainers, Yutan died, 8th wife ended up committing suicide and RX loss her child, all of which she blamed herself for as the instigator. So I understood her desperate need to escape the palace at the time. I just cant believe HS. I was expecting it but not this soon. In C-Version RX also understood why Yutan had to die although she hated the method. 

I feel exactly the same. I guess HaeSoo's love isnt as strong as RuoXi's in that extent. 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Kyonkyon00 said:

OMG if YH is going to be pregnant im gonna be TERRIBLY SHOCKED !! I mean yes historically speaking she got preggers but only later on .... poor HS

Why am I flooding with tears reading this T.T

• Like 8