[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I THINK HE FINALLY REALIZED SHE WANTED TO BE WW WIFE....THAT HE IS HER PAST LOVER AND ENDS THEIR STORY....I BET JUNG WILL COME WITH FORMER KING DECREE...THAT HE CAN MARRY HS....

I don't get it though. Why does it even matter who she WANTED to marry! It's freaking past tense! 

• Like 16

Omg Why is this following the Chinese version I when the writers said the ending was happy? If it follows the Chinese version then it is not even close a happy ending. I don't understand how Haesoo can't understand wang so though. When ruoxi wanted to leave her reasons were pretty much understandable- she blamed herself for causing everything that happened. Furthermore chaeryung's death wasn't as brutal as yutan who was steamed to death in some giant dim sum container thingy. 

And now wang so is going to turn his back on haesoo cause he feels betrayed. Urgh. The happy moments from haesoo and wangso is so short T_T 

i have a bad feeling that baekah and woohee gonna end up like eun and seondeok now that they kissed at the exact spot that eun and seondeok did. 

So what now? The only one that would happy in the end is yeonhwa? 

Sigh....

• Like 20

I don't think, I'll be able to watch the episode 18 this week. It is really heavy to watch. :tears:I am still hoping that when YH betrays her brother (like her mother once said: "You need to give up something in order to achieve your goal"), she thinks, she is following her mother's advice. But this wouldn't be true because she also wants to be loved by WS. So by abandoning WW, she is not really giving up something. After her betrayal, I hope that WW decides to get revenged and reveals YH's involvement in the poisoning.

• Like 22

HS told BA to give the hair pin to Jung. And give him her message " i want it" ... means she wanna out of the palace. BA dunno understand the meaning of the mesaage. So he do it just to comfort HS.

Stupidddd HS!!!!!!

Then the preview...

HS wanna marry wook. And GJ so furious. He dont wanna see her again. 

Then, WW framed by someone (YH?) , give a dead eagle to king in front of the ministers, which means an insult to king.  GJ would punished him with death sentence. 

And i'm officially depressed :bawling:

• Like 18

Firstly, thank you to all the recappers and screen captures!

Now...

WOW THIS EP WAS INDEED INTENSE! WS 2.0 is WOW! :dizzy: Gosh WS is just full on scary mode. To be honest, i like it. you cant always have a benevolent king, it doesnt work. a king needs to be ruthless sadly.

In this episode, I am glad we had a sweet and probably one last romantic moment from our otp. Gosh, I really do not like HS in this show. I find her completely untrustworthy.

I get that yes it was indeed cruel for CR to have been punished that way, but if you think about her crimes and the era, it kind of makes sense? I dont see why the way she looks at WS constantly changes. Only when he is kind and sweet then she likes him, and when he goes out all wolf mode she gets all scared again. I mean where is that trust she is suppose to have in WS? Thats why i cant help but question at times how she truly feels towards WS.

Next, YH wow talk about a ruthless woman, she really has gone beyond just to get the power she desires. True she is stuck in a loveless marriage but at least she has gotten what she desires. At least she is willing to sacrifice all just to have what she truly wants.

The scene with the Queen dying, well i expected it because it follows the c-version almost exactly. From her dying and jung arriving after she dies. As i mention before, I get the revenge, I dont blame WS for wanting to torture his mother. WS's whole life he has been trying to gain that love that sadly the Queen never wanted to give. She used him as bait, as a scapegoat and never once acknowledged him. I dont blame him for that revenge. I find HS's compassionate heart irritating in this episode, like CR. I dont understand why she expects WS to be forgiving with everything. No one can do it, not even we can in this modern era forgive those who have utterly wronged us. What WS said to HS was right, about that she should have understood why he did the thing he did. Of all people HS should have understood. That is why all the more I found HS irritating. :persevere::pensive:

the last scene, i guess it is a signal to Jung that she wishes to leave the palace. I understand wanting to leave, yes the palace is a cruel and scary place. It makes perfect sense to me that she want to be away from it all. It is just her act of leaving, is breaking that exact promise she gave to WS about not leaving him.

Spoiler

correct me if i am wrong but in the c-version did the 8th prince die? I know in korean history the 8th prince doesnt die. But seeing as how WS is framing WW in the preview. Maybe he will die? or at least get exiled perhaps?

But someone mentioned that WW's son actually becomes the King later on? So i wonder how the story will change.

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Okay, I have to ask. Hae Soo get pregger or not? Did she lose the baby? I am confused.

In the international version WS just says "Why didnt you tell me earlier?" It could be about her heart ailment. I dont think there is anything about the baby. 

• Like 13

Just now, Goh Shuling said:

Omg Why is this following the Chinese version I when the writers said the ending was happy? If it follows the Chinese version then it is not even close a happy ending. I don't understand how Haesoo can't understand wang so though. When ruoxi wanted to leave her reasons were pretty much understandable- she blamed herself for causing everything that happened. Furthermore chaeryung's death wasn't as brutal as yutan who was steamed to death in some giant dim sum container thingy. 

And now wang so is going to turn his back on haesoo cause he feels betrayed. Urgh. The happy moments from haesoo and wangso is so short T_T 

i have a bad feeling that baekah and woohee gonna end up like eun and seondeok now that they kissed at the exact spot that eun and seondeok did. 

So what now? The only one that would happy in the end is yeonhwa? 

Sigh....

What the hell is this? This is not happy at all. I don't feel happy

Yeon Hwa gets all she ever wanted?

I HATE LIFE

• Like 15

Hang on for 2 more episodes until we can free from this bitterness.. the best part for ep 18 was the festival, glad to see the old wangsoo.. and i feel sorry for chae ryung :tears: omg why this drama so torturing yet addictive.. keep calm my heart until next monday, keep calm..*chanting*

• Like 12

If according to the preview, So is angry with Soo and does not want to see her again because of her past with Wook, then I'm disappointed with So.  Then he's got the right to turn to YH? lame excuse.  Soo better off leaving him and make him regret.  

• Like 21

I don't understand, Haesu reaches out to Jung for help to leave the palace, but then WHY is she going to marry Wook?  Why not marry Jung in order to get out of the palace? Why is Wook even involve in that plan? I can't imagine Haesu walks up to Wook, asking him to marry her, after all that he has done (or not done) to her.  Haesu really has not even one single backbone in her body.  :angry:

• Like 4

I need time machine, right now, instantly.  I wanna slap and punch king Gwangjong to make him back to his sense. 

Give me back my lovey dovey Wang So. Not the corrupted mind Gwangjong :bawling: or just put Gwangjong into one or two session of Anger Management therapy. 

Don't build the anger, it's not good for your heart also mind. 

• Like 8

As we reached the last few episodes, it is now quite apparent to me that the lack of episodes 20 compared to 45 in the C-version while trying to essentially squeeze in the same plot is really undermining the quality as everything gets rushed together. While in the C-version, there are very compelling reasons for Yong Zheng the emperor to act the way he did and everything had a sense of inevitability as everything tied together in a tragic manner, here the rushed nature of the plot where little is explained and major scenes are just put together with little context, everything just seems personal. E.g. targeting of 14th prince because of his mother, and releasing of anger at  the 8th and 9th Prince also because of that and Hae Soo. In the end, rather than a series of compelling reasons tied together e.g loss of child, death of 8th prince wife, Chae ryong's horrible death, eunuchs  etc, in this version , it just boiled down to Hae Soo unhappy with the treatment of the 14th prince and Chae ryong's death and she just simply gives up and wants to leave the palace which is pretty weak for a rationale.

Probably the biggest difference and most compelling scene in this episode is that between Yeon Hwa and Wang So. If not for the presence of Hae Soo, the both of them may actually be kindred spirits, both vulnerable, fearful of being abandoned, insecure and wish to be acknowledged but try to act tough and fierce all the time to avoid rejection and gain recognition and secretly wanting to be loved even if they claim to be fine without it thus Wang So is desperate to be a good person in front of Hae Soo and Yeonhwa in front on Wang So as seen from her various emotions in front of him. In Wang So's case, he ultimately failed as his mother treated him like scum all the way to the end and I think not think that Hae Soo actually understood this dynamic between Wang So and his mother. In Yeonhwa's case , it is probably also destined for failure although Wang So asked her to prove her loyalty and commitment to him by abandoning Wook and her family, he claims that if she is able to do so then she can bear a child with him and become Queen Dowager as she wish.

The last episodes look like it will probably just reenact what happened in the C-version but without the essence or soul of the story selling the emotions because of its rushed nature, I hope that that will not be the case. 

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, MikaylaP said:

What did I just watch? What the hell just happened? I've been watching this show for so long and this is what's gonna happen?

I'm done. I'm throwing my laptop out of the window. I'm so angry x_x

Me too!! :astonished: I dont know what to say... what is going on here? ?? 

• Like 6