[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Did Ws not tell HS once that it did not matter who she loved as long as it is not Jung?!

King mode - Forgets the past. He let go of her so easily. He seemed so devoted in the past.

ROTTEN MEN. 

Dear HS - Lady Oh had given you good advice girl. You should have listened

• Like 13

What was that?did i read the translation correctly?HS will marry with WW?PD-nim what are u doing?i though this drama is not 100% based to the history..

I just wish HS dies and back to the 21st. Century and married with WS look alike..I know some of us didn't like an ending like that but i prefered that one..

BTW,Lee Joon gi transformation face is so Amazing!!!

• Like 12

Just want to give you my 2cent,

Why do I feel both men (So and Wook) are in the middle of a fight with their own ego? They always says : I want the throne, I want to have Hae Soo but look at what happened now? They pull all strings and the very thing they said want to protect is the one getting hurt, I MEAN BY A LOT!! I really cannot understand both men, is it love? lust for power? or your mere ego-centric self which drive everything into this mess?

Wook : Yes, I know Soo is the first thing you ever wanted for yourself, but when she's blocking your way to the throne, you just abandon her! Now you put all means necessary to ensure she will not get a happy life with her beloved, is that what you called love?

So : I thought you're better than this!!! You love Soo and didn't want her to get hurt, I acknowledge that. But all this marriage to Yeon Hwa just to protect the throne when you said everthing didn't mean anything if you didn't have Soo, feels like a bulls**t now! You even making a deal with the devil (Yeon Hwa) just to avenge Wook, without realising how this will affect Soo! Maybe you and Yeon Hwa really complete each other after all...

• Like 15

Okay.  Episode 18 was ..... I can't even describe it.  Evil Queen died. Ok. I'm still okay. CR died, sure, bring it on, but WS turning evil every 5 minutes is something that I'm not used to.  He even told HS that if she disobeys him again, he won't forgive her.  Somewhere after the death of his mom, his heart has gone stone cold or something and HS is not helping with her usual clueless self. Arghhhh.

I used to have WY, WW, Won and YH to hate in every episode but in tonight's episode, even though I still hate YH, WS' latest 'transformation' scares me and made me like his character less?  I love LJG but I dislike WS being a tyrant.

Got to figure out how to relieve my heart palpitation till next week.  This drama is no joke!

Note to WS:

tumblr_inline_odqm5xZGCd1qiv8h1_540.png

:bawling::bawling:

• Like 18

Ok..just finished watching SMLHR on One Asia.Damn..don't know what to say..I need to calm my heart 1st..

So many times I think I almost had a heart attack in this episode.WS scared me a lot.can't imagine how I falling in love with him in the first place..LJK is soooo good.

Not sure if I'm going to go work tomorrow..my heart hurts,my head spinning,my eyes are puffy..I'm a total wreck!! :bawling:

• Like 13

The absolute last thing I wanted is a misunderstand between HS and WS. Seems like WW is knocking right on their door. I was preparng myself for the worst after seeing yesterday's preview but this drama just changed my definition of worst.

• Like 10

I sorta understand HS. She has witnessed too many tortures and death. Faced too many betrayals n lies. Knowing she can't do anything. She's already suffering mentally and emotionally.  Lucky enough she did not go bonkers or mad. I think she has had enough suffocation being in d midst of all d palace's shenanigans. Of course she loves WS.. it is just that she wasn't expecting him to treat a person like dat. She's ok with punishments but not tortures. Its also abt her 21st century mindset. For her punishments or not a human should b treated like a human being not be treated like a dog. Sometimes in real life also when things get sooo suffocating u just wanna get out. Like anywhere but here kinda mindset. Not that her love for WS is gone, just that she loves him sooo much that seeing him giving cruel punishments makes her emotionally traumatized.  Its sorta accumulated till her internal and physical being weakens. A person only has a limit to which they can withstand something. And I must say that HS' s limit has been reached. She's been withstanding it for sooo long. She's 1 strong gal I must say...

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, isengdoang said:

HS told BA to give the hair pin to Jung. And give him her message " i want it" ... means she wanna out of the palace. BA dunno understand the meaning of the mesaage. So he do it just to comfort HS.

Stupidddd HS!!!!!!

Then the preview...

HS wanna marry wook. And GJ so furious. He dont wanna see her again. 

Then, WW framed by someone (YH?) , give a dead eagle to king in front of the ministers, which means an insult to king.  GJ would punished him with death sentence. 

And i'm officially depressed :bawling:

No HS WANTED to marry Wook. GJ know that HS were going to marry Wook. And now I think she decided to marry Jung to leave the Palace!!!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

DOOM! 

May you guys excuse me first, i need to pick up my shattered heart on the floor.

We're finally here, aren't we? The end of So&Soo. 

All I could think about during this episode was..'Just end this whole misery already. Goryeo made everyone mad. Just let Ha Jin back to her future past." 

But the most upsetting scene I could remember was when Soo told Baek Ah that the only thing CR did wrong was falling in love. GIRL, SHE KILLED A MAN, A GOOD KING! I literally screamed at my TV. The punishment is inhumane, but what she did was also unforgiven.

You want out, Soo? Fine! Just go to Jung. I can't even. 

*sob in the corner*

Soo is too stupid. That is why she got cheated by her boyfriend & bestfriend. I supposed coming from 21st century doesnt make her any smarter 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, isengdoang said:

HS told BA to give the hair pin to Jung. And give him her message " i want it" ... means she wanna out of the palace. BA dunno understand the meaning of the mesaage. So he do it just to comfort HS.

Stupidddd HS!!!!!!

Then the preview...

HS wanna marry wook. And GJ so furious. He dont wanna see her again. 

Then, WW framed by someone (YH?) , give a dead eagle to king in front of the ministers, which means an insult to king.  GJ would punished him with death sentence. 

And i'm officially depressed :bawling:

i'm bit worried ... WS will killed Baek if he know what HS asked him to give hair pin to Jung

Baek didn't know anything. He just want comfort HS

based on the history, WS will killed 2 his brothers. one is Eun. so, who's the another one? Wook or Baek. 

one thing, about BA girlfriend WH. she also hide something. 

please not killed Baek!!!!

• Like 11

Well...it's really nice that Baek Ah and Woohee make plans to get married BUT she's probably going to die in the next episode, so...*clutches heart and tries not to die over it*. Poor beautiful, innocent cinnamon roll Baek Ah, who has been a total SWEETHEART the whole time, is going to get his heart ripped out in the next episode, I am NOT READY.

As for Soo, her leaving the palace has been a long time coming...a REALLY long time coming. It's only gotten delayed because of So, but now that he's entertaining Yeonhwa and allowing his vicious side to re-surface, well, I can't say he's 100% worth staying for anymore. I'm not too familiar with the C-version, but if I'm not mistaken, the 4th prince already had a wife/wives before Ruoxi came along, right? It's a pretty different case here where Soo truly has to step aside and see So get married to evil Yeonhwa who then gloats in her face at every turn. It's a pretty humiliating situation for her. When it comes to Chaeryung, yes, the girl did bad things and she deserves her punishment for that, but it doesn't mean that Soo would want to see the girl get killed in such a brutish manner. It's not easy to kill people or even just see people get killed, the people who conduct executions - the people who could easily be the ones considered as "desensitized" to seeing people die, get mental trauma. How much for Hae Soo? I totally understand her need to get out. She needs to go back to the 21st century, where at least there's internet and chocolate, lol. 

Although the pacing has been rushed, at least it looks like Soo will be leaving the palace by episode 19, and then she will probably die early in episode 20? I hope the scenes in the future can heal our scarred hearts. T_T

• Like 18

1 minute ago, n00nk3y said:

Ok..just finished watching SMLHR on One Asia.Damn..don't know what to say..I need to calm my heart 1st..

So many times I think I almost had a heart attack in this episode.WS scared me a lot.can't imagine how I falling in love with him in the first place..LJK is soooo good.

Not sure if I'm going to go work tomorrow..my heart hurts,my head spinning,my eyes are puffy..I'm a total wreck!! :bawling:

I agree. WS become a person I dont recognise anymore. The throne makes every king goes cuckoo

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, StarUnnie said:

Me too!! :astonished: I dont know what to say... what is going on here? ?? 

Me three !!!!. Damn I think that throne is cursed. everyone setting on it turnout to be totall looney...sorry... WS what just happened..

HS girl, u cant change history. If it is wriiten that he is one ruthless king.. it still turns out to be that way but the event may change... waiting another week with many questions in mind, how can i survive???

Edited by myramalie
  • Like 13

Man i have to laugh in irony of how now everyone (the TV viewers) seems to be flocking to SH:Ryeo, but its only when the worst of the series comes to light. The whole meltdown in order to 'stay true to the novel's tragic ending' is so richard simmons stupid I can't even. Like seriously, if you're going to change the characters' backgrounds and personalities, you are to deliver it till the very end, not revert it halfway through because it make no richard simmons sense for them to do that. Arg so frustrating. So stupid. Kdrama Adaption had so much potential but it's been thrown out the window all for the sake of the BS tragic ending. It certainly doesn't help how we all hate all but 4 characters in this entire series. Jung's character is a hot mess, if he weren't such a ignorant piece of richard simmons then maybe we wouldn't be so sickened by his offer to help HS escape the palace. I just don't understand the writer's decision to make him so despicable.

• Like 21