[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I'm going crazy already watching this episode while record these scenes...WS is going crazy or what?? He has forgotten that what he had promised to HS before he get the throne...i guess everybody who become a King after Taejo will gone mad..LOL

Spoiler

• Like 21

Hi guys! I am one of the Scarlet Heart lovers like you guys here. 

And as you can see, I am kinda new. Seems too late to post, and mumbling about the show. But, its better late than never..rite?

Just finish watching episode 18 on One TV Asia. What can I say is..

I just cannot take it when this show that I am currently in love with, from beginning till somewhere half of the episodes seems to fall apart like Richard Simmons at the end of it! 

Why the heartbreaking sindrom all the way through the end? Haizz!

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Hae Soo yaaaaa!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY????!!!!!!!!!!!!   38

While So do everything for you and now you do this??????!!!!!!!!!!  114

Chae Ryung poisoned Mo....which part of that you failed to understand??!!!!! You even now push So because of her. 

She betray you from the beginning, ..... And now you keep saying na dongsaeng na dongsaeng...omo!!!  28

First she poisoned Mo, that made him died...because Mo died, Yo become the King because Yo got So under his feet...and that THANKS TO YOU!!! So became Yo's dog because he wants to save you from become a suspect of Mo poison thing. 

So did everything to protect you...and you did everything to failed him and make him sad....what are you really?????

You keep interfering in everything....everything must according to your ideal situation, everything must commented by you. So did everything to protect you....can you just shut up and love him. I will be thankful for that.

You did lie a lot to So. You say you won't lie, but then you lied and cause Eun death. Then you also lie saying you will never leave him...but now you are going to leave. 

Just die quickly please so I can be in peace and have Ha Jin in present Seoul...maybe she has more brain than yours. 5050

Never in my life watching drama I wish badly for my leading lady to die until now..... 4949

I need Ha Jin...I need present seoul future princes and present day story....don't tell me that they will only give me that scene in the last 15 minutes....coz I definitely will throwing tables in here..... 57 4242

Yes! I really want for hae soo dead as soon as possible and jump back to the future..i want the modern go ha jin and wangso!! Enough with that Goryeo rules! :angry: 

Please tell me how to survive for the next 6 days with this emotion??? This drama hits me harder than my PMS!! 

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Wow. That was harsh.. but somewhat its so true!

I'm sorry if I'm a bit sadist.. blame the drama. *sigh*

2 episodes left... We don't need angst anymore PD-nim! Jeballlll yooo~ for the sake of our psychically & mentally health.. If the bad things keep happening, I'm worried I will diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Just like Su :(

I think most of us here will have congestive heart when this drama end next week

• Like 10

Ppl kip saying HS dun understand which she did understand just that she doesn't understand why d punishment is sooo cruel. Mind you she saw CR being beaten to death wifout knowing d reason. Only AFTER dat then she's being told abt watever wrongs n lies CR did... how can a person register.. a normal intelligent human being will also hav mental breakdown. Its impossible for HS to say thank goodness for CR's death. Remember d diff between Rx and HS is RX follows her brain but HS follows her heart. Dats wat IU said during interview. HS isn't s intelligent s RX but she's warmhearted and kind.

• Like 11

I think I'm prepared for anything, but one think I cannot accept is YH getting away with what she's done so far. Actually, all I hope for is that WS finds out that YH was the mastermind behind the poisoning, then I'll be content. Please drama god's grant this one wish of mine. :tears: 
I'm off to drown myself in our otp fanvids, I can't handle so much heartbreak:tears:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Hae Soo yaaaaa!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY????!!!!!!!!!!!!   38

While So do everything for you and now you do this??????!!!!!!!!!!  114

Chae Ryung poisoned Mo....which part of that you failed to understand??!!!!! You even now push So because of her. 

She betray you from the beginning, ..... And now you keep saying na dongsaeng na dongsaeng...omo!!!  28

First she poisoned Mo, that made him died...because Mo died, Yo become the King because Yo got So under his feet...and that THANKS TO YOU!!! So became Yo's dog because he wants to save you from become a suspect of Mo poison thing. 

So did everything to protect you...and you did everything to failed him and make him sad....what are you really?????

You keep interfering in everything....everything must according to your ideal situation, everything must commented by you. So did everything to protect you....can you just shut up and love him. I will be thankful for that.

You did lie a lot to So. You say you won't lie, but then you lied and cause Eun death. Then you also lie saying you will never leave him...but now you are going to leave. 

Just die quickly please so I can be in peace and have Ha Jin in present Seoul...maybe she has more brain than yours. 5050

Never in my life watching drama I wish badly for my leading lady to die until now..... 4949

I need Ha Jin...I need present seoul future princes and present day story....don't tell me that they will only give me that scene in the last 15 minutes....coz I definitely will throwing tables in here..... 57 4242

Exact reason why I won't judge So if he sent her off because of Wook-Soo-sunken-ship. I mean I love this move by the writer that they give So a chance to be truly hurt by Soo and retaliate. kekek~ but again I don't hate Soo, but yes she's a foolish one.. :tears:

• Like 8

I'm totally not liking what the writer did with WS's character. It's just incomprehensible! Did Eun's death change him this much ? Is it the hair ? Like if you were going to make him ruthless and scary at the end, then why would you give us episode from 4 till 17???? I am not gonna try to speculate and come up with reasons for his scary turn, because I'm honestly so tired of this, and I don't blame HS one bit, she should just leave and die and go back to her time, the whole misunderstanding thing is not sitting well with me either. Galah I'm so pissed.

• Like 16

My head hurt from watching this episode!!!this episode is frustrating...I was waiting for the mask scene for a long time, but it was really short scene ughhhh and also did WS really sleep with YH to make a deal with her???!! I dont know what feel about his character anymore....I know it happen in history but still this make me disappoint in him if he really sleep with her....only because of deal to get back revenge on WW..huhuhu..

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, nikiazia said:

i'm bit worried ... WS will killed Baek if he know what HS asked him to give hair pin to Jung

Baek didn't know anything. He just want comfort HS

based on the history, WS will killed 2 his brothers. one is Eun. so, who's the another one? Wook or Baek. 

one thing, about BA girlfriend WH. she also hide something. 

please not killed Baek!!!!

I think neither of them but is WWon....I hope is he. 

• Like 6

Just now, yuhotarubi said:

I'm totally not liking what the writer did with WS's character. It's just incomprehensible! Did Eun's death change him this much ? Is it the hair ? Like if you were going to make him ruthless and scary at the end, then why would you give us episode from 4 till 17???? I am not gonna try to speculate and come up with reasons for his scary turn, because I'm honestly so tired of this, and I don't blame HS one bit, she should just leave and die and go back to her time, the whole misunderstanding thing is not sitting well with me either. Galah I'm so pissed.

It's the eyeliner and lipstick. Pulls out the inner diva.

• Like 12

From the posts, I think I will wait to watch this on Sunday and the final two episodes back to back. I will save myself heartache and time. Seeing your guys posts made me realize Im going to have hard time breathing like Soo. Why so much tragedy to our OTP. We have been lied to, there is no happy ending. :bawling:

• Like 12

Done watching tonight's ep and I have mixed feelings watching this week episodes.. I already anticipated the tragedy part and the cruelty that will appear after WS become a King. From the preview for next week episodes, there might be a probability that WS just find out the HS LOVED WW before she falls in love with him..

Feeling jealous with WW, it might be a high chance that WS will find a way to kill WW.. WS become kinda possessive towards HS this time since he was not allowed to marry her.

If WS prefers not to trust HS and throw her away, HS might died of heartbreak. I hope HS wakes up as Go Ha Jin in 21st century.. Seriously, I can't handle those angst anymore.. No wonder HS has heart diseases due to pent up feelings.. Maybe i died of heart problem too if I live in that era.. If they dont make season 2 for us, it will only be fair if the producers and writer give us the happy ending in modern times..

Life is so unfair towards the OTP, since they can't have their happy ending in Goryeo, they deserve happy ending when they are reincarnated... Sigh...

Let us pray to the Drama God... 

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Seriously! I NEED TO KNOW ASAP WHY SOO IS LOOKING SO SHOCKED in the preview???! hopefully it's not because of So's accusing Wook and give him severe punishment! and why the plan is Soo's marrying Wook instead of Jung???!!! I'd prefer Soo's marrying Jung not Wook! 

SInce she did admit that they were planning on getting married, maybe KG will let Wook marry Soo. Then after the wedding, Wook will be imprisoned for whatever crimes he committed.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Exactly! I mean you have two wives for godsake! And one of them even tried to beat the love of your life to death! 

I swear if WS is going to leave HS I would consider it another 'betrayal'. After everything HS has done, accepting his scar, being beaten for him, staying by his side, understanding him he's going to abandon her because she was planning to marry Wook? I mean I know HS hasn't been perfect for him, I don't agree with her keeping on a leash for 2 years and all but HS was the only one who treated WS with so much love. After all this if he leaves her it would be more like he just used her to get back on his feet and then threw her away. 

HS is the one who first decided to leave WS. And when was HS beaten for WS? It's not about having two wives it's about only loving one woman and then learning that she had made a promise to marry someone else. She has been everything to him but he may feel like he was the "next best thing."

HS didn't leave Wook because she fell out of love with him. Even in the moment after she found out he wanted to kill WS she asked him to leave with her. The only reason she gave up on him was because he decided to go for the throne instead. In addition, HS kept her relationship with Wook a secret. 

HS hasn't shown WS how much she loves him to date except escaping the palace to meet him. He drank poison for her, fought for her when she was supposed to be hanged and ended up killing his brother because she did not trust him, yet his feelings remained unchanged. Also, as we can see, WS would have never married YH without HS permission, even if it meant his death. And how could she not understand him wanting to be the only person beside his mother for once. Despite what she did to him, he loved her and desired her acknowledgement. 

Granted I always had a problem with this plot. Even in the C-Version. 

• Like 17