[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

So all of you are watching running man. I hope somebody intends to come in and tell those of us in the western world what happened. It could be days or longer before we see a translation of that episode.  Have mercy on us and fill us in.

• Like 8

Chingus... Viki said they don't have the license for Moon Lovers.  

Spoiler

original.jpg

DramaFever will have the drama for Premium accounts. Maybe subbed 1 hour after the release in STK as they did with UF? I don´t know.

Spoiler

For free, probably pages like My Asian Tv will sub it a day or a few days later.

I won't watch it live...will wait for subs! :)

-----------------------------

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, minmar said:

So all of you are watching running man. I hope somebody intends to come in and tell those of us in the western world what happened. It could be days or longer before we see a translation of that episode.  Have mercy on us and fill us in.

Sorry if I'm reposting pictures/gifs chingu.

@minmar  I'd encourage you to try watching even without the English subs. You can still enjoy a lot of the scenes and follow what's going on. For some reason, I don't mind seeing it raw, and then watching it again once the subs are available.

You can tell Joongi is hilarious in the clips. I think he was somehow made for variety. And both he and Jonghyun are super competitive. It's not as easy for Kim Jong-kook to take either down because they're fast and strong (not KJK strong...but they can hold their own). Haneul is just adorable and laughs constantly throughout the missions. I'm starting to realize he's a bit shy and not as outspoken as the others.

But Jonghyun has totally won me over these past couple of weeks. I'm going to have to remind myself when the drama starts that he and Yoon Sun-woo asked that we not hate them because their characters are so evil. I will also have to keep that in mind for Park Ji-young and Kang Ha-na (3rd/4th's mother, and 8's sister/4's wife). I have a feeling I will appreciate, but greatly dislike all 4 characters.

• Like 10

Thanks @LyraYoo and @Gabi Bros....wa...they must be an interesting couple...The prince who dislike studying and like to play with a wife who is a warrior and clever but become a 'pabo' infront of her husband...

@hiluna...actually, I didn't really like LJK during 'My Girl' because he is too beautiful...that time I didn't really into kdrama...so i was like 'Why he is beautiful like a woman?'...ha3...and if i'm not mistaken, he went to army after that and after discharge, most of his work are saeguk's drama which not my cup of tea....but this drama attracted me after reading the synopsis..the chinese version also was huge back then...

Now, less than 24 hours!!!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hide contents

original.jpg

DramaFever will have the drama for Premium accounts. Maybe subbed 1 hour after the release in STK as they did with UF? I don´t know.

Hide contents

For free, probably pages like My Asian Tv will sub it a day or a few days later.

I won't watch it live...will wait for subs! :)

-----------------------------

Dramafire also translate it fastly like 4 to 6 hours later

• Like 10

I don't like the first soundtrack. I though we might get modern or mixed genre of music but the song released does nothing for me. Very ordinary song that adds nothing to the story. I meant by modern soundtrack what Mirror of the Witch did, Lush-Love kinds of song. That song was so nicely done. The original had Three Inches of Heaven, Seasons of Waiting and  Persistent Thoughts..........am I the only one who is not impressed?? 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

@uuugogirl Hanna's character reminds me of 8th prince's 1st wife in the C-version. Her personality was like that and she was of high status. Her hatred was more towards Ruolan than Ruoxi. But was more quiet? I mean...she won't hit directly unlike Hanna's character, she will make a servant hit for her. The princes had many wifes in the C-Version but they didn't love them. Except 8th prince that loved Ruolan (Ruoxi's sister, his second wife/concubine) before he fell in love with Ruoxi, but Ruolan never loved him back.

4th prince's wife in the C-version was really irrelevant. I think this will be the case for 8th prince's wife in Moon Lovers. Also, if Wangso end up having feelings for Yeonhwa...Haesoo has many princes to replace him. Hahaha. :lol: But I don't think this will happen, I am pretty sure Wangso only will love Haesoo. 

Ummmmm...........no.......8th prince's first wife wasn't just a bitter wife, she had immense growth as the story progressed. Gororo Minghui and Gororo Mingyu both grew as characters and even Rouxi changed her outlook to them. Roulan is non-existent in this version, I think. I wish there was a way for her to exist as she was a remarkable character. And 8th did love Roulan and later Rouxi but he never not cared for Minghui. Same goes for, the Mingyu, 10 grew to love her. 13th loved his wife but could never officially grant her the position due to low-birth status which is the same case for Rouxi and 4th. 4th wife was nice and like other concubines in the Forbidden city, understood her part in 4th's life and wasn't bitter to Rouxi.

• Like 9

11 hours ago, leedean said:

Wang So survived the assassination attempt. Their mother began to despise Wang So after that.

She despised Wang So because he dared to survive assassination attempt?! What an awful woman she is!!!

9 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Fellow moon lovers, who is your current otp after watching the special episode, teasers and long preview!

1.  Hae Soo x Wang So (4th Prince) 
  2.  Hae Soo x Wang Wook (8th Prince)
  3.  Hae Soo x Wang Eun (10th Prince)
  4.  Hae Soo x Wang Jung (14th Prince)
  5.  Hae Soo x Baek Ah (13th Prince)

Hae Soo & Wang So - I wonder if anyone is surprised by my answer. ;)

9 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I don't think very many people would remember or even know that Crown Prince was #2. They probably only mentioned it once during the 35-episode drama. For the first few episodes, I always assumed he was #1. :lol:

I do remember that 'cause I've been watching the c-drama lately (haven't finish it yet, will do it after the k-drama). The first prince showed up before and he tried to discredit the Crown Prince.

9 hours ago, minmar said:

I wonder who to vote for....as if my total bias wouldn't give that away...:lol:

Oh please tell us! ;)

8 hours ago, minmar said:

Reason #23 why Joongi is impressive as an actor and a true professional.

Have I mentioned before that I absolutely love your posts??? After reading what you wrote I can only do the same move like Joon Gi and Ha Neul in one moment but with my eagerness it would be almost headbang. :D

3 hours ago, hiluna said:

You are in for a treat, my bet is that after this drama you will be catching up with some or all of LJK's dramas especially if you like action sageuks. My favourites are "Iljimae" "Arang and the Magistrate" "Two Weeks"... never mind they are all my favourites hehe, just watch all his dramas if you are a new fan. 

Yesss! So true! They're all my favourites too. @eimimie listen to @hiluna's words of wisdom and better prepare yourself with LJG's dramas. :D

3 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

D-dayyyyyy!

Aaaaa!!! Want this as a wallpaper on my computer!!! :w00t:

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

D..d...d-does it m-m-mean there w-w-won't b-be sub-sub-subtitles?! NOOOOOO!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears: I'll die if I don't see this drama!!!

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I'm really scared... like hell... I must put my hands on subs asap!!!

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

try watching even without the English subs

Can I ask where it is possible to watch RM?

1 hour ago, eimimie said:

actually, I didn't really like LJK during 'My Girl' because he is too beautiful...that time I didn't really into kdrama...so i was like 'Why he is beautiful like a woman?'...ha3...and if i'm not mistaken, he went to army after that and after discharge, most of his work are saeguk's drama which not my cup of tea....but this drama attracted me after reading the synopsis..the chinese version also was huge back then...

I didn't like MG because I hated male lead, I had the strongest second lead syndrome in my entire life. Not because Joon Gi was second lead (Joon Gi as second lead - now it sounds like a joke!) but because his character was lovely, funny and he would win any woman's heart with his actions... except for stupid leading lady. :phew:

MG was a drama of... errr... 2005? 2006? Then he made Iljimae, Time between dog and wolf, Hero, he went to army in 2010, he came back in 2012 and yes - most of his works are saeguks (except Two weeks). I wrote it many times, I can write it once again - Lee Joon Gi made me love saeguks. Now I really, really love them. 

• Like 8

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2016]Moon Lovers:Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 |Premieres Aug.29 10 PM KST [Back to Back Episode 1 and 2]

@meahri_1 I have access to VIki, Dramafever, My Asian TV, and others. Neither Viki nor Dramafever were super quick to post episodes. Then again I haven't watched a lot of dramas. SWWTN and SFD were the only real time broadcasts I saw. and it seemed to take half a day to get it raw and sometimes 2 or longer for the translations.  I haven't tried Asian TV for a real time broadcast so maybe it's the one I want.

• Like 5

Annyeong Yeorobun!! Only a little more than 17 hours to go. I can't believe it's finally here.  I know most of you are still asleep.

Uri Jieunie (IU) said available cast plan to gather tonight and watch together. I can't help feeling like they'll be waiting the following day...just like many of us to see how the ratings turn out. I think @hiluna said her guess is 22%. I sincerely hope that she, @sukbin and @minmar are right that the numbers are going to be huge.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-165_zps802da96c.gi

@cedarwood You can see Running Man on https://www.viki.com/ You might already see a tiny bit of English already entered by the subbers.

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Ummmmm...........no.......8th prince's first wife wasn't just a bitter wife, she had immense growth as the story progressed. Gororo Minghui and Gororo Mingyu both grew as characters and even Rouxi changed her outlook to them. Roulan is non-existent in this version, I think. I wish there was a way for her to exist as she was a remarkable character. And 8th did love Roulan and later Rouxi but he never not cared for Minghui. Same goes for, the Mingyu, 10 grew to love her. 13th loved his wife but could never officially grant her the position due to low-birth status which is the same case for Rouxi and 4th. 4th wife was nice and like other concubines in the Forbidden city, understood her part in 4th's life and wasn't bitter to Rouxi.

Yes, I agree. Those two characters had growth. I was only talking about the beginning because at the beginning they were like that and we don't know if Kang Ha Na's character will have a big growth (but I hope she will). 8th cared for hist first wife at the end but for me, wasn't love (romantic way)… He only learned to really appreciate her. She was the woman that loved him the most? Yes, she was. :)

About 13th, I forgot about Luwu…he loved her but I don't consider her his wife because as you said they didn't get married. She was his lover, like Ruoxi and 4th prince never married but lovers. 

• Like 7

Just now, cedarwood said:

She despised Wang So because he dared to survive assassination attempt?! What an awful woman she is!!!

When prince Wang So was born, it was predicted that he would bring unhappiness to royal family. His mother might think that if Wang So had "bloody" fate he should die in that attempt, not his elder brother. 

Wang So - his mother ... sad story (((

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, leedean said:

When prince Wang So was born, it was predicted that he would bring unhappiness to royal family. His mother might think that if Wang So had "bloody" fate he should die in that attempt, not his elder brother. 

She's an evil mother. And those predictions... really, ppl back then were really... ah... can't find a word... boneheads???

30 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@cedarwood You can see Running Man on https://www.viki.com/ You might already see a tiny bit of English already entered by the subbers.

Thank you!!!

Edit: I've checked on viki - only 3% of English subs - that's nothing. I wish I knew what they're talking about. Judging from the audience laugh the beginning must be hilarious.

• Like 8

Good morning (or evening/afternoon, depending on where you are in the world) Chingu's! 

I'm being terrible as a responsible adult at work and am looking forward to checking the updates and joining in the countdown today!! 

Looking forward to Running Man tonight and of course the show itself!!

• Like 8