[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

START...

Present day...lovely summer day with people do rafting and playing in the lake.

IU looks like a messed...drinking soju...her lip is wounded....sitting alone and a homeless (Sung Kyung) keep looking at her...no at her soju...LOL.

He gulp seeing the soju...IU then pass the soju he quickly grab it ...sit next to her and drink it...

IU mumbling talking to him....now she's about to cry..cursing....he keep silent listening to her....she is really crying now

• Like 8

Hai guys..

I will camping here to support Lee Jong Gi and i will live recaps. 

Start..

HS at lake and talk to stranger. She said, she would like to sleep 1000 thousand years . She is so sad about her live, she cry. 

Kids fall to lake and HS try to save him, eclipse and he travel to past :D

• Like 9

Sung Kyung finished the bottle and sleep after saying something to her. IU look  little boy near the water....next the boy is fell into the water no one seem notice that only her....she is panicking....then jump into the lake to save the boy....drunk IU trying to save the boy....it's eclipse!!! suddenly IU dragged into the water...she drawn....all her memories faded....

She keep drowning....under a full eclipse...

• Like 8

Goryeo days...

Wang Soo with his cavallery riding horses....enter a village...everone panicking...running and hiding welcoming the prince.. A boy peeping into him, Wang Soo stop to see a hair clip.

Other princes are in bathroom???? hahahahaha I don't know what to call this....

Wang Yo (Jong Hyun) looking to all his younger brothers...

Wang Jun and Wang Eun bickering

Wang Won exercising...

Wang Wook walking here and there.

The maid pouring drink into Wang Yo..but slips and got into his hand. He's about to hit the maid but then Wang Wook (Ha Neul) come and talk to him so he stop.

He keep asking and talking, Then Wang Wook replied...WJ and WE make fun of it....in the end WY get mad.

TA DAAAA!!!

our princess IU ...Hae Soo suddenly show up in the middle of the pond.

Right in front of WE. WE in shocked to see HS. HS still not understand she think she is saved from drowning. BUt then her maid call her to get out quick. HS dragged by her maid still not absorbing what happen to her. WE try to catch her but failed. The other princes look at her departure.

• Like 12

HS asking her maid, do you know who I am...her maid is upset ..agashi what it is....

Drunken IU collapsed after seeing many goryeo people in a bath pond. hahahahahha

Joon GI...WS arrived at the palace. He enter the palace alone. OMO!!!!! he just kill his horse.....what happen????

The guards are shocked seeing him slaughtering his horse and ask. But he doesn't even care and walk in. JM look at the scene. 

• Like 10

I LOST THE START...WOW 4TH PRINCE KILLED THE HORSE ...HAESOO WOKE UP AND TOLD HER COUSIN SHE IS NOT HAESOO BUT GO HAJIN ...HAESOO WATCHES ARROUND HER,THE PLACE...IS NOT A DREAM ...WHO AM I SHE ASKED HER COUSIN...YOU ARE HAESOO THE LADY SAID

• Like 10

HS in her room...with bandage on her head...yeah she was fell before..collapsing.

A lady waiting for her. to wake up, she look sick..the lady. The maid talking about her accident. HS still not understand why everyone call her Hye Soo and call her agashi. 

The lady told her what's you mean...then she said something. HS in shocked she run outside and see her surrounding. Realizing that this is not her world. 

The lady follow her...she keep asking where am I...who I am....the lady calm her.

HS begin to think the possibilities....

The lady explain this is Goryeo time...preview scene....Goryeo after shilla etc goryeo??

Then who is the king...ask HS..the lady name the king...HS in shocked

• Like 10