[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' princes, Lee Joon-ki, Hong Jong-hyeon and Kang Ha-neul to compete in Running Man

photo758919.jpg

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" handsome princes, Lee Joon-ki, Hong Jong-hyeon and Kang Ha-neul will appear in the upcoming episode of Running Man on August 28th and compete with each other.

Lee Joon-ki, Hong Jong-hyeon and Kang Ha-neul allied with each other for their common goal to win together in the beginning. However, after they heard the race competition was individual, they started betraying to each other to complete each one's own mission.

Especially, Lee Joon-ki was hilarious, witty and swift playing the squeaky hammer game with Kim Jong-kook in the tense neck and neck competition.

Also, Hong Jong-hyeon turned into a superb archer, who rarely missed his target in the underwater archery game contrary to his initial attitude saying he was not good with archery.

Meanwhile, Kang Ha-neul, who guest appeared in Running Man for the third time, showed amazing skills playing the name tag elimination game.

source

• Like 11

I really wanted to discuss the preview, but I'm afraid of spoiling things for our chingudal who haven't watched it yet. So I'm just going to say the following:

1. The various BTS footage is AWESOME. There are a few scenes that are just hilarious and should not be missed!!
  2. Empress Yoon -- Wang So's mother, but also the mother of Wang Yo (3) and Wang Jung (14): Hate her (love Park Ji Young who does an excellent job portraying the empress) and wanted to cry for Wang So.
  3. Biggest takeaway from the preview:  THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DRAMA.  :heart:

• Like 11

New and Coming Soon to DramaFever

785d01a9-13c7-4861-8a53-55c3e3640a03.jpg

Keeping only relevant material

COMING SOON

1. Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (August 29) 

Starring Lee Joon Ki and Lee Ji Eun (IU)

Lee Joon Ki (Arang and the Magistrate) and Lee “IU” Ji Eun (Dream High) star in a dangerous romance across time in what sure to be one of the biggest historical epics of the year. Hae Soo (IU) is a 21st century woman who gets caught in a solar eclipse and is transported to the Goryeo Dynasty, which ruled Korea from the 10th century for nearly 500 years. Suddenly, Hae Soo finds herself in the royal palace, where she comes across Fourth Prince Wang So (Lee Joon Ki). A man as feared as he is handsome, Wang So is based on the real-life fourth king of the Goryeo Dynasty and makes others tremble but wins over Hae Soo’s heart. However, he is not the only one in the palace with eyes on the throne, and a political battle of deception, secrecy and lies ensues between Wang So and all the other princes. Adding to the drama are Eighth Prince Wang Wook (Heirs star Kang Ha Neul), who is less than willing to wait in line behind seven other members of the royal family, and Third Prince Wang Yo (Beloved alum Hong Jong Hyun), whose right to the crown actually precedes Wang So’s.

Source: DramaFever Blog

• Like 11

I spent last 2 hours keep replaying the preview and the 1st OST by EXO... oh my I usually leave saegeuk drama especially with many swords and battle and blood and slaughtering.....but somehow my eyes stuck on this....I love the preview...and I will definitely watch and keep my tabs on it.

• Like 10

IU steals the hearts of five princes in new Scarlet Heart: Ryeo OST

by CoCo Kdrama on Fri, Aug 26, 2016

e393d9ba-21cb-4fbb-ae47-cc28fe1b62c7.jpg

I've said it once, and I'm sure I'll be saying it again—what village did IU save in a past life to deserve to be surrounded by so many hot oppas in Scarlet Heart: Ryeo? In the new teaser featuring its second original soundtrack song "Say Yes," by LOCO and Punch, we witness IU win not just the standard male and second male lead hearts, but a total of five royal princes' hearts!

1. Baekhyun 2. Kim Ji Soo 3. Nam Joo Hyuk 4. Kang Ha Neul 5. Lee Joon Ki

Wow! Just strike me dead now!

Isn't the song beautiful too? Only three more days until the premiere! 

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo premieres only on DramaFever this Monday, August 29. Add it to your queue now!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/iu-steals-the-hearts-of-five-princes-in-new-scarlet-heart-ryeo-ost-by-loco-and-punch-/

• Like 10

I´m sooo deeply in trouble - I need Tissus just for the Preview... that is so not good. How can Joon Gi kill me with just one look AGAIN!

I keep watching the Preview - and i keep rewatching this one Scene... No chance to see if there is really a scar on his face left. But his Body tells a very sad Story too.

Who can blame him for beeing overly jealous later. He never had anyone who love him for real - who is not afraid about him - who can look at him with no trouble. She dares to talk back at him -  but she dares to care for him too.

My poor Heart is already in deep Trouble... really. And still - I have to wait....

• Like 10

The full preview was so good, hope to see an english subbed version soon. I am one of those nay sayers for the modern music but I must admit the EXO ost in the FMV above had beautiful lyrics that made me teary eyed and the tune is catchy. I am not so fond of the other song "say YES" though, but the visuals and acting will be great. I can actually see the chemistry now between Wang So and Haesoo in the full preview when I couldn't in earlier trailers, there is more context rather than just short clips. I would seriously question the Korean viewership if the ratings don't hit at least 25% for this drama. Dare I predict a 38% rating? only if the music works well with the acting to project the raw emotions of the drama to the audience.

• Like 9

I know given what time it is for me ... that most of you are gone....asleep....(sigh)  Anyway to continue, I started writing down names of people to thank for all of their clips, pics and comments but I had 16 or more people to directly name...it began to sound like a bad acceptance speech at an awards ceremony...instead I'll just say thank you all.  Emoticon 0137 Clapping

On to the dumb American's review..... Emoticon 0126 Nerd

OMG.... THE FEELS Emoticon 0115 Inlove . The long trailer is amazing..if this drama doesn't get huge ratings...well then either the Korean audience had a lobotomy or needs one.  What a great job everyone did. They deserve awards and kudos. 

So often in other dramas it seemed like poor LJK was acting alone ...but not here...everyone was so committed and looked so amazing. I loved IU.. she is without a doubt a great actress..and the guys... WOW!  They may have been selected for their looks but they have all shown they aren't just handsome but extremely talented. 

Without seeing the context it isn't a total certainty but it sure seems like the script writer and director did one heck of a job transferring the premise into Goreyo and still making this drama seem even deeper and richer than the C version.

Have I gushed enough?  I'm not done... Emoticon 0114 Dull  Sorry...

Spoiler

Now on to my personal bias.  JOON!   Holy Mary and all the saints....add an OMG... even with half his face covered that man can show more feelings, thoughts and feels than anyone.  The bath scene and his vulnerability... well ....if you could take your eyes off the fact he is half nakey.. He didn't need a uniform for charisma.... Whew!

Finally and on an over discussed side note:  (insert groan here)  Blush

The weight loss: I promise once I say this I am gonna keep my mouth shut.  Since I watched everything he has done over 10 years in the space of 12 months, all his scenes are pretty fresh in my mind. I want to address his look here and in two other projects. The first in order, was Iljimae and the scene where he is unwrapping his wound in the hideout. The next is the scene in the hut from Two weeks. In both, you can tell from his body that Joon yo yo diets. Gaining and losing with the result being he looked a bit squishy?... puffy?,,,slack?   Not honed, fit or defined?  Certainly not the body of a 20 something....  BUT NOW....he sure has tightened it all up,,, if the scene in the bath is any indication....a bit thin but looking like a guy with a 3rd dan should look.  if he wants to gain and do it while working out fine but otherwise..I'd personally rather see him a bit thin and looking like this than the squishy look... so now I will shut up    Party   and return to MY favorite drool worthy Drowning    ACK!!! .... NAKEY JOON!!!!    Shock

• Like 12

RUNNING PRINCES

run1

HA. This should be royal fun. Lee Joon Ki, Hong Jong Hyun and Kang Ha Neul are this week’s guests at Running Man. Where is Ji Soo and Nam Joo Hyuk??? Aww… would love to see the duo with their hyungs on this variety show. Anyway, the princes get down, dirty and absolutely silly – don’t think mud baths and ridiculous special powers are part of royal protocol but it is at Running Man and no guest is ever spared.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/08/26/running-princes/

• Like 9

After watching the teasers and BTS too many times, i have decided to watch BBJX C-version again a few days ago (mostly to forget the pain of waiting for the Moonlover's premiere :D) and i have noticed a few different things between the two versions:

- Wangso was madly in love with Haesoo, his love was even more possessive and obsessive than Yinzhen ever had with Ruoxi (the BBJX C-version main couple). It clearly shown in Wangso's dialogue, his reaction and affection towards Haesoo. Wangso's profile even said that he wanted to become Haesoo's only lover even after he died aka."over my dead body that i would let you end up with another man" :sweatingbullets: omona this obsessive love would surely cause many troubles  in the later event :sweatingbullets:

- Haesoo didn't know and remember the history very clear like Ruoxi, she didn't know people's fate and which prince would become the future emperor, but she still wanted to fight for the ones she loved, while Ruoxi was the opposite of Haesoo. So can we have a glimpse of hope that maybe the ending of K-version will change and there will be a happy ending for those characters? :w00t:

• Like 12