[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

A bit more than 3 Hours... and I will be the most terrible Mother today... I told my Kids to not disturb me for an hour later. I feel guilty... but I can´t change my Heart about it. Finaly it is the Day.... Just let my stream work nicely .... pray...

Just glad that I have the time today to watch on Air.... I will make myself  busy now - need to kill 3 hours...

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

A bit more than 3 Hours... and I will be the most terrible Mother today... I told my Kids to not disturb me for an hour later. I feel guilty... but I can´t change my Heart about it. Finaly it is the Day.... Just let my stream work nicely .... pray...

Just glad that I have the time today to watch on Air.... I will make myself  busy now - need to kill 3 hours...

@Mau_Cherry @car148where are you streaming the drama from?

I keep searching everywhere but to no avail. Don't have access to drama fever either and I'm so desperate to watch it at the earliest opportunity I get.

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

Edited by Tata Lata
  • Like 8

41 minutes ago, car148 said:

@Tata Lata sent you a PM. :)

I checked it. thanks @car148

34 minutes ago, maskros said:

Oops sorry @Tata Lata I misunderstood your post and sent you the links to drama sotes instead of online streaming sites. My bad. Please ignore my message if you can and sorry for the confusion ^^

No worries @maskros

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

LOL, I think you need to tell your kids not to disturb you for 2 1/2 hours, as they will air 2 episodes today. :lol:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

Loco, Punch - Say Yes MV

Reveal hidden contents

Credit: CJENMMUSIC Official 

Thanks for the clip. The song sounds lovely but  it's too modernist for me :sweatingbullets:, maybe they will play it in a few first episodes when Haesoo tries to adapt to the new life in Goryeo dynasty. And I'm starting to love Haesoo's adorableness and boldness, our girl didn't blink an eye and became nervous even when a very hottt oppa was directly staring at her ehehehe :D

• Like 5

Hello! my 1st post here but lurking since LJG confirmed.here I am about to watch another Sageuk all for LJG. I hope I'll enjoy this not just for LJG but as a drama itself like some of his previous works. For me he is definitely the King of Sageuk dramas.Though I hope he'll take on roles on contemporary themed dramas too.

I guess my Monday- Friday (live airing & subbed episodes release schedules) are occupied now just by 2 dramas.

I liked the 2nd OST as song but its too modern for the drama. I wonder when and/or if it will be used as bgm in the drama itself. All the scenes with IU & KH are causing some serious threat, I don't want another SLS attack.

Nice to see familiar (user)names here. See you all later.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, car148 said:

I envy everyone who has One TV Asia. We don't have it where I live so I had to rely to an online streaming, just hope it works well.

me too..... really i wanna watch this show at ease, but here i am still have to struggle with my connection :sweatingbullets:

and struggle remembering the wangs :lol:, all i can remember is wang so..

1,5 hours to go for me.. wish my stream go smooth...

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, trizha said:

Oh is it 10pm??? I thought it was airing at 9pm Korea time?

10:00pm Korea time

i'm from Malaysia. so this drama will air in my country 9:00pm (Korea early 1 hour from my country)

Episode 1: 10pm to 11pm

Episode 2: 11pm to 12pm

• Like 7