[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

OMG, eveyone! I really hope the writer does not go down the path like the c-version. I mean, 4th in the c-version is very smart, sophisticated, intelligent, etc. But he is very calculative and had always secretly wanted to go after the throne (not at all as boisterous as 3th in the k-version). He is smart in that he knows how to lie low and wait for the right time. He is fair to the people who are good and bad to him, but if I remember correctly, he is not anywhere near as selfless as WS (WS has been shown to sacrifice for his mom, for the crown prince, for HS, willing to sacrifice his own happiness to his niece the princess (though he is fortunate in that HS's love for him transcends requiring him to give hear what she wants (all the promises about freedom and no polygamy, etc.). Therefore, it's hard for me to imagine him becoming so cruel and heartless that kills people around him and suffocates HS to such extent that she has to leave the palace. Maybe if she just gets sick and dies (and then meet the future WS, hopefully he still has recollections from whatever his previous lives as WS? But how does reincarnation and traveling work again OMG the logic..) or if she leaves him because she doesn't want to become his weakness (how, they also need to make it believable, i.e. WS needs to believe in whatever reason she gives him to agree to let her go but I'd rather go with this rout) then it would make more sense to me! I don't think WS's character aligns well with the decision and actions of 4th in the c-version that broke RX's heart (I still can't figure out whether 4th in the c-version let RX go because the thought it was for her own good or because he was jealous of the 8th prince or both). I know WS has a jealous streak but he, unlike 4th in the c-version, already knew she loved someone before and knew that he had to go above and beyond that to love her and make her love him back. Sorry for my ranting, my friends. I just have to let this off my chest!

• Like 14

If So is hurt by Soo mistrust, will there be another time jump in this case to reflect a 'time out' in this case?? In today's world a time out between couples is dealt with within minutes if not hours or days. Not in months! ^_^

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Scarlet Heart Ryeo Presents

Wang So Goryeo Couture 

Where Wang So's Character Development Can be told thru his Costumes / credit Hajunse Facebook

Wolf Dog So

HOT SPRING HOT BODY COLLECTION

Reveal hidden contents

14322785_541906042671237_273042206401380

Quentin Tarantino Collection

Reveal hidden contents

14333598_541906169337891_518718761012621

I am the Best in Court Collection 

Reveal hidden contents

14291808_541906296004545_33824929851768614370320_541906299337878_818561621272579

Patpat's Summer Collection

Reveal hidden contents

14291670_541906559337852_380170839391861

Guanjong  Rain Debut

Reveal hidden contents

14448939_546206805574494_17303837449843214440977_546206825574492_64840774526287814432931_546206865574488_441012741788401

LOL..love the patpat summer coll...

Damn...this man is too beautiful..is he real?!!

• Like 16

15 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Scarlet Heart Ryeo Presents

Wang So Goryeo Couture 

Where Wang So's Character Development Can be told thru his Costumes / credit Hajunse Facebook

Wolf Dog So

HOT SPRING HOT BODY COLLECTION

Hide contents

Quentin Tarantino Collection

Hide contents

I am the Best in Court Collection 

Hide contents

Patpat's Summer Collection

Hide contents

Guanjong  Rain Debut

Hide contents

OMG!! This is really funny. Patpat summer collection?? Quentin Tarantinoc collection? :tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

LOL..love the patpat summer coll...

Damn...this man is too beautiful..is he real?!!

I know, right? He's not human!!! He's wine, getting better with age (I am blushing). Still cannot leave this!!! I gotta force myself to go

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, dustdevil said:

* Rant about So "finding out" about Soo and Wook below:

Reveal hidden contents

The only thing that could truly ruin this show for me is if they make it a key plot point that So did not know that Soo liked Wook. There is NO WAY he doesn’t know! So absolutely knows that Wook had romantic feelings for Soo, based on every single one of their possessive standoffs over her:

-when Wook kills the assassin in the woods

-when Wook tells So to stop interrogating Soo about the assassins in the woods

-when Wook tells So that Soo (and YW) are Wook’s people, not So’s people

-when Wook organizes Soo’s escape attempt from marriage

-when they both go to beg the King to end the marriage

-when So asks Wook to find evidence to free Soo after the poisoning attempt

-when they argue and grab each other before the party where Taejo collapses

-when they swordfight in the courtyard

-all of the other times that they stare each other down

So also knows that Soo was sending flirty emoji responses to Wook’s poetry, and he’s never pressed her to answer who the person was that she said she liked, only to confirm that it’s not the people he doesn’t want to fight, Baek Ah and Jung. So would have to be an idiot not to know, so if they make him that clueless, I will be very, very, very annoyed with the drama gods.

But, then we have seen otherwise sharp and savvy characters be uncommonly dense when it comes to major plot points.....The writers of kdramas take 등잔 밑이 어둡다,  the darkest place is under the lamp, to the extreme.

• Like 7

my heart jumping up seeing those lovey dovey stills and suddenly down reading the text for eps 16. but it's gonna be weird if so doesn't feel anything about soo's lies. in last episode soo already knew that so really hate lies. and she did lie to him. i guess in next eps we will see the sadness of eun and sd death, of so who has to kill eun to make him less suffer, the bitterness caused by so's lies that make them apart and maybe that will send so to go away for a while for duty yo give him. and after a long separation, so will forgive soo dan soo will realize how sorry she was for those lies and how she love him so much. and then here comes the reunion   with the kiss and so on. oh i want to see those scenes even it will really painfull. 

btw as we know that both LJG and IU are singer, is it too much too ask for a duet for the ost?? i don't get it if they don't do it.

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, EstherW said:

If So is hurt by Soo mistrust, will there be another time jump in this case to reflect a 'time out' in this case?? In today's world a time out between couples is dealt with within minutes if not hours or days. Not in months! ^_^

I think there will another time jump or else we will be stuck with Yo as the king.LOL

• Like 8

@devotee, I really wish there was a LMAO button. OMG. This drama will keel either by giving me heartache or dying from laughter. 

If there is a time skip, it will make sense why Soo says to So all teary eyed, "I thought you have forgotten me." Or something along those lines. I know for a fact that So will not leave Soo in the palace if Yo is still alive and kicking. Something must have caused them to separate for a time or else she wouldn't have said those lines. What matters is that our couple will still love one another even after separation. I cannot imagine Soo ever changing her mind or falling out of love with So - she is at the point of loving So too much to turn back.  

• Like 21

i have faith in the writer.. if you notice every single misunderstanding between So and Soo always being handle quick and not dragging it... that's what i love about their connection.. they can handle their problem fast because they understand each other and most importantly they both is someone that want an explanation.. 

the only time jump that i can see happening is So being order to do something outside the palace and they can't meet to clear the misunderstanding about Eun.. in preview when Yo crushing Soo hand the issue is So stop the building of something because a few slave dies.... there is no break for our OTP and this sweet date night and bed scene is the preparation before the storm crushing on our OTP and its huge and destructive type one...

so i'm going to savor the few sweet moment between them before crying my eyes out again..........................

• Like 24