[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

I'm actually OKAY with him being shirtless.. He has this lean muscular body that reminds me of a bit of Brad Pitt in Fight Club, a bit tho.. 
*drooling period starts. :rolleyes::wub:

I dont want to start on discussion of LJK's body here..lol..

#facepalm

#chantingimmarriedimmarried

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I want him to DRESS UP ..not undress and become shirtless or naked....LOL..well..we always got our drama male lead dress up scene with suit and everything...i want the same with WS..imagine watching him in the process of wearing the black robe and cloak before the rain scene...things like that you know? 

OH

Well when I think of a male lead getting dressed up, he usually starts off shirtless in all his glory and throws a dress shirt over his shoulders in a sexy chic way so that's what I was thinking LOL 

• Like 11

@lyrayoo I think some poster said before that the modern SO could be the one who rescued haejin from the water, perform cpr or something.:)

Although I do like the ending but it wld meant that they filmed both ep 1 n 20 on the same day, not a very romantic to me. Haha:sweatingbullets:

And then today again I saw a leak group shot of LJG in emperor entire with the staff, jimong actor is there too. So I think that could be his last filming.:tears:

I just pray that modern so n ha Jin will meet n have a connection. K dramas recently all hv happy endings so I am not expecting this one to be out of line.:)

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, cojulie said:

OH

Well when I think of a male lead getting dressed up, he usually starts off shirtless in all his glory and throws a dress shirt over his shoulders in a sexy chic way so that's what I was thinking LOL 

Well...not that we want the scene starts from putting underwear (oh my i'm laughing like mad while typing this!!!! do they have boxers/panties in Goryeo??? ) or anything so 18sx like that..maybe a scene he is brooding away thinking about HS while dressing instead of just standing there somewhere at the palace compound or in jimong's office like we have seen so many times already.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Credit to the same blogger I am posting below. I guess the theory of reincarnation as an ending might be happening.

GUYS I THINK I GOT IT

SO THERES A CHANCE I MIGHT HAVE JUST STARTED REWATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE [IT WAS TO FIND A CLIP FOR A GIF BUT I MAY HAVE JUST KEPT THE EPISODE GOING FOR LONGER THAN REQUIRED] BUT

MODERN DAY HAE SOO [GO HA JIN] IS BY THE WATER RIGHT AND THAT KID DROWNS AND SHE JUMPS IN TO SAVE HIM AND WE KNOW THE REST RIGHT

WELL WE ALL KNOW THAT SO LOVES BOATS

HE HAS HIS OWN BOAT - THE ONE HE SULKED IN THAT DAY, THE ONE HE AND HIS GF HAD THEIR DATE IN THE OTHER EPISODE

@LyraYoo Waaah...:w00t: Sounds similar to my fanfic on page 977

Thank you @ruizaio for mention me on DC. Actually I've been registered there for more than 2 years. But seldom post. Are you Korean? So happy that you've noticed me there. Gold hand sounds too much isn't it? A lot of chingu here can draw better than me. *shy:sweatingbullets:

@Gabi Bros Thank you for loving my drawing ;)

Credit to the same blogger I am posting below. I guess the theory of reincarnation as an ending might be happening.

GUYS I THINK I GOT IT

• Like 8

Here I am again saying good morning.. woke up an hour ago and then immediately logged in here to read what I missed while I was away (u see my life is all abt it.. saying good night last thing and good morning first thing on this thread)

so backread some 7 pages and found one post by 

@jerboa83

comparing one IG post by LJK where he was lying almost Robeless and in covers and IU standing behind and that kissing scene in preview has same robe on HS so can we feel that *something* can happen there and we can see some more than just kissing...anyone with me ?

• Like 20

Anyway I think let's not think about the aftermath of this show or wats the ending. As long as hs n WW have loved, it's good enuf for me.:tears:

30 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

comparing one IG post by LJK where he was lying almost Robeless and in covers and IU standing behind and that kissing scene in preview has same robe on HS so can we feel that *something* can happen there and we can see some more than just kissing...anyone with me ?

I know wat u mean, some china fans speculate that he was lying down so that the scars can be drawn on his back. So they probably filmed the stand and kiss and whatever happen afterwards separately.:) 

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Anyway I think let's not think about the aftermath of this show or wats the ending. As long as hs n WW have loved, it's good enuf for me.:tears:

I know wat u mean, some china fans speculate that he was lying down so that the scars can be drawn on his back. So they probably filmed the stand and kiss and whatever happen afterwards separately.:) 

Possible.. very much. But if he was lying for scar purpose I doubt he would post that on IG just guessing that he did that to make people look forward to where actually that scene will be coming (cause every SHR fan wants them to have some more loving moments to absorb the chemistry) so he post it so that we all keep on wondering and speculating when that scene will happen (ahh so much of optimism but I am bracing my heart at same time if its does not happen)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Here I am again saying good morning.. woke up an hour ago and then immediately logged in here to read what I missed while I was away (u see my life is all abt it.. saying good night last thing and good morning first thing on this thread)

so backread some 7 pages and found one post by 

@jerboa83

I really hope things go as we think but about the LJK photo I wonder if he was laying there for the make up on his scars to be done. Obviously if they were working on his scars they're going to show them so maybe we can expect something... Or maybe my dream will come true and he's getting another bath and HS comes out of the water again....

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I really hope things go as we think but about the LJK photo I wonder if he was laying there for the make up on his scars to be done. Obviously if they were working on his scars they're going to show them so maybe we can expect something... Or maybe my dream will come true and he's getting another bath and HS comes out of the water again....

It might be for when HS does treat the wound caused by the arrow. I suppose the kiss and arrow incident will either be in ep 16 or even 17 with SBS trolling us with the preview. The kiss probably happens after they haven't seen each other for some time or else why would HS ask if he has forgotten her.

Hoping that someone gave WE and SD armors so their death can be faked because the only things they brought with them when they escaped were the slingshot and incense pouch.LOL

• Like 13

Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

• Favorite WS/HS scene: the prison's scene, I have watched it 7 times maybe more lol 
  • Favorite WW/ HS scene: when they were walking on the snow & she was using his footsteps so he kept making it farther apart to tease her, that was adorable 
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character (Queen Shitty Mom, Yeonhwa, Chaeryung, Lady Hae, Lady Oh, etc): the 1st scene of Lady Oh punishing Hae Soo with books, at 1st I was scared what is she going to do to Hae Soo after she touched the CP, in that time I still didn't know if she's good or bad, turn out her punishment is using books while briefly talking about each 1, that was fun to watch & I loved Lady Oh after this scene 
  • Favorite Scene involving a male character (that is not WS ) Baek Ah reading the poem WW gave to Hae Soo & realizing it's a love confession & he went mad because how dare anyone hurt his Lady Hae, some people will be happy to see the person they loved one sidedly in a situation like this but Baek Ah is selfless 
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS: Ep1 his 1st appearance on screen tbh, when he was riding his horse during the sunset, I was rooting for him even before the drama aired lol 
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS: I don't have 1
  • Scene that made you fall for WW: I don't have 1 because I still didn't fall for him lol 
  • Scene that made you question your love for WW: I never loved him so again I don't have 1 
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Jung): the emoji scene because Wang So is cute but if you mean a scene without Wang So then there's a funny scene in Ep 2 when Eun imitate Wang So when he accidentally stepped on his foot "do you want to die!?" LOL 
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama: Wang So's fight scene in the temple, that was an epic sword action scene "you lived off the queen now die for the queen" I knew this drama is not my typical K-Drama, this 1 is going to be epic & dark & unpredictable 
  • Your least liked scene: Eun locking himself in his room because he doesn't want to get married & Hae Soo talking to him , I thought it was unnecessary as it doesn't add anything to the plot or his character 
  • Moist poignant scene: Hae Soo limping & trying to run away with Lady Oh, I cried like a baby, I knew she won't be the same ever again 
  • Scene that made you saddest: Wang So & his father during the spirit ritual, even his own father doesn't care about him but he cares about his other sons, the look on WS's eyes & the tears & the only thing he said after "I will catch them" he broke my heart, it has been a long time since I ever felt this heartbroken for a TV character 
  • Scene that made you think/analyze the most: the scene between Ji Mong & Wang So after Wang So's first attempt at leading the rain ritual, Ji Mong was desperate for Wang So to become the 3rd king instead of Wang Yo & it is unlike his character to try & change history, he told Hae Soo to just go with the flow & not fight or try to intervene, but I think in that scene he wasn't really just going with the flow he kept pushing Wang So to go lead the rain ritual again, isn't he doing the opposite of his own advise? 
  • Scene that made you anxious the most: Hae Soo's vision of Eun's & the general's daughter's death  

@millie10468 thank you for this, it was fun answering it while waiting for Monday 

• Like 16

I would also agree to those who noticed that LJE is JG's strongest chemistry with yet. His statement about LJE's acting is  innocent onion head

Hi. I somehow found his chemistry is strongest with Nam Sang Mi in "Time Between Dog and Wolf". Too bad, they couldn't replicate back the same chemistry in "Joseon Gunman". Post Military Service, I find that his chemistry is best with Shin Mina and then only with IU by a long shot. IU has better chemistry with Kang Ha Neul and therefore, I am in the minority whom is more sold of Haesoo's romance with 8th than 4th. To me, Lee Joon Gi has stronger chemistry with Kang Ha Na in MLSHR.  Well, we could agree to disagree on this one :).

• Like 7