[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

... 13 hours and this thread moved 22 pages lol.  No wonder I was so intimidated to post!  Have much to catch up on when I get off work.

Love the IG post - our Wang So looks so handsome in a simple tee and cap!    :heart:  I wonder if this is what LJK was referring to when he told BH to meet - I don't see him - do you??

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

You are right, but the image itself seems to be a BTS, because I don't remember that specific shot/frame...

Yes.. I think that was BTS foto. For the exact scene, it was when he leave the location by passing her and get annoyed. after he leave, HaeSoo drop and cry

• Like 8

On 10/11/2016 at 1:52 PM, Razmotte Cazabon said:

He looks ill! his face is weird

I am not surprised. The poor man has been running around trying to save his loved ones, forced to bend to the will of an evil brother on the throne, watching his own back against the other two evil brothers who want him dead. He must be physically and emotionally exhausted. He desperately needs some R&R with Soo ;) and we need some R&R with our OTP :wub: 

• Like 9

I've been thinking ... I know I shouldn't as it hurts my head

But still ... if HS is getting nervous or scared or such, she grabs the front of her tunic, like her heart is "failing"/skipping a beat

What if :

She is pregnant and dies while giving birth?
... so she still dies, but 1. the baby survives and 2. there is a piece of her left behind for WS

Her health took a beating working as water maid and we know she has to die.
Also woman with heart diseases are still treated with extra care as risky pregnancy,
but in those times there were no real good medications for heart patients, let alone
pregnant heart patients ... the risk of death while giving birth was high (or shortly after).

• Like 13

Just now, itzibitzispider said:

She is pregnant and dies while giving birth?
... so she still dies, but 1. the baby survives and 2. there is a piece of her left behind for WS

Think HS doesn't get to carry the baby to term. I think she's meant have a long term illness since kneeling in the rain and the beating she took in prison, but from Ep 14 - 15 she doesn't look weak after and her limp seemed to have healed? 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

Think HS doesn't get to carry the baby to term. I think she's meant have a long term illness since kneeling in the rain and the beating she took in prison, but from Ep 14 - 15 she doesn't look weak after and her limp seemed to have healed? 

I know .... geeez .... *crying* ... I saw the Chinese original
Don't spoil my dream ... I like my idea much better ... *sniffle*

Turning my back at @yongwonhi4jfc 

• Like 8

@itzibitzispider Sorry mate, if it helps I haven't plucked up the courage to watch Ep 15 as it means I only have 5 more to go. Plus I'm trying to get stressed enough and time my monthly crying quota when angst central hits in the last few episodes. Meanwhile, trying to read Chinese fanfic to ease the paaaain.

God help me whilst I choke on my own drool

Z3CKNN9.jpg

• Like 23

Hello eclips... I'm a newbie in this forum..you can all me fey :blush:

Actually I've been joining soompi for such a long time but not really active. It was after ML release at SBS, I started to lurking in here as silent reader..and you guuuys are so amaaaziing...your analysis, FMV, fanart, etc are really2 good and make this forum going real fast..And I'm happy Junki oppa post some of the FMVs..the creator must be really happy...chukhaeeee...:heart:

I love ML so muuuuuuchhhh....I've been junki oppa fan since 'my girl' time. My love is growing bigger since he portraying So. So is just so perfect...kekekeke..

Despite of many flaws of this drama, I still love it very much. I hope the rating in SK can go up (pray). And I really hope for Happy Ending..jaebaaall...

PS: for the vote I just can't vote again..the page is always loading when I click the 'vote' button :bawling:

I'm also joongki oppa fan, but right now my love for junki oppa is bigger because of So..kekeke

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I liked the Queen (wife) of 4th prince in the C-Version. She was so nice and understanding with Ruoxi. I think Wang So will never know about YeonHwa's attempts to kill his beloved Hae Soo or his brothers (specially crown prince that he loved). Maybe is better for him to never know her true self so he can have a bearable life (with YeonHwa as a Queen) after Hae Soo's death. Maybe is better for Hae Soo not to know either all the things YeonHwa did so she can rest in peace, at least thinking YeonHwa is not that bad of a person. Is better specially for Wang So not to know but, as a viewer, it doesn't feel right. YeonHwa suffering of unrequited love is not enough of a punishment. Unfair... But life is more unfair than fair, so I think it would be realistic that way.  

I for one am looking forward to WS and HS finding out about her evil ways. If Soo has to die then I hope WS makes YH's life miserable for the rest of his days with her. Just torture her slowly.devil-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507laugh-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950516

Also, I don't think that she actually loves WS. She's just curious about him. In one of the the earlier episodes Yo was being all aggressive towards YH and So came to save her. After he left she told Yo that she was curious about what it would feel like to tame a beast. I think that's all she thinks of So. A stupid wild animal who she would like to control so that in the future with her brains and his brawn they can take the throne. She would rule Goryo and he would be eating out of her hand and following her orders. She wants So to be her dog.afraid-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295050

I don't want a realistic ending. F--- realism shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif I watch kdrama to escape from reality. Why can't HS just travel back a 1000 years, find her soulmate and then rule the kingdom together in peace just killing everyone who looks at them the wrong way? LOL

Anyways, after posing the question "can love change history?" in the long trailer, I just don't want the writer to give us a slap in the face and be like,

NO! GROWN UP crazy-monkey-emoticon-135.gif?1292792414  love does not change history. Everyone is going to die and be miserable because I said so.

• Like 15