[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 hours ago, Evelyn C said:

Is it okay if I share how this drama has destroyed me? I work in a lab, and my lab mates have to hear 2 hours of rants/hysterical laughter on Mondays and Tuesdays - and listen to my thoughts on how the drama will end the rest of the week - Smh - This week was the worst (2nd was when Oh Sang gung died) - I came into work in tears, weeping crazily - My lab mates ask me what is wrong, I tell them my friends died - When did they die? How? They ask - My answer - Maybe 1000 years ago? They were killed with a sword by a crazy emperor - I then burst into more hysterical weeping... Since August, my life has been ruined. My labmates are now telling me to get help because this crying and laughing is too much for them :)

OMG!! I laughed like mad woman and in tears at the same time reading your comment. All of us really badly need help. Our attachement to this drama beyong logic :dizzy:

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

OMG!! I laughed like mad woman and in tears at the same time reading your comment. All of us really badly need help. Our attachement to this drama beyong logic :dizzy:

:) The struggle is real!! Until I have backread all the posts on our amazing forum, checked to see that is a new SBS Catch post for SHR, checked Twitter for new posts, checked all the blogs I read for SHR news, all experiments are on hold, grading papers has to wait - My lab mates can't understand this anymore - They made me book an appointment for counselling!

• Like 17

15 hours ago, Evelyn C said:

:) The struggle is real!! Until I have backread all the posts on our amazing forum, checked to see that is a new SBS Catch post for SHR, checked Twitter for new posts, checked all the blogs I read for SHR news, all experiments are on hold, grading papers has to wait - My lab mates can't understand this anymore - They made me book an appointment for counselling!

I know!!!! I thought I was the only one feel this way. I mean the struggle. But when my sisters called me and cried the next day after episode Oh Sanggung die, made me realised I was not alone and the struggle I am facing actually eating me up. Gosh!! I should go and see a shrink as well. 

15 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

@junejungki I am so going to have a big withdrawal from this drama. I don't know how i'll survive it! :(

Yeah, my sisters and me discussed this as well. How are we going to live without Moonlover. :(

• Like 14

Eun and his wife will not die right??? Please tell me they won't :(( Eun is just starting to admit his feelings for SD and I really want to see them go hubby and wifey mode! And from what I remember in the Chinese version, they were the only ones who got a happy ending in the story since almost all of the other princes died young after Ruoxi's death... Please confirm this for me. Thanks guys! :D

Btw the ratings for episode 15 got higher again! :D I don't know why the ratings for episode 14 went down tho. Episode 14 was a really good episode! 

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, Suzy Ann said:

Hello, guys...I've been a silent reader in this page for 1 month already and just make an account as my exam ended yesterday...Before this drama release, I thought it'll be the boring one and I just watch Love in the moonlight...but then I realise Baekhyun is one of the actors in this drama and I make decision to give a try to watch this drama...(Lol...sorry Im more to kpop guys)...When I watch the first episode...I started to get addicted when I saw Joongi riding horse with IU(His gaze is killing me)...I never knew about Joongi until I watched this drama...He is absolutely a great actor and then I got addicted this drama because of him....My mom who preferred to watch Love in the moonlight before this, watched this drama too because of the storyline....Then all of the OST are my favourites...Ughh...sorry for taking your time to read my story...Hope you'll accept me as a newbie here...Btw...Im still confuse...does Haesoo loves Wang So or nah?! It looks like they're not making a move as a lover yet because why does Wangso still want to know Haesoo's lover in eps 14 when it's obvious that Haesoo already falls for him or it's just me who thinks like that?(Love SoSoo chemistry though)...I hope Joongi could win at least one award this year...cause he is one of the best actor I've ever seen this year and the first to makes me addicted to kdrama like crazy...

Quoting @itzibitzispider - A new victim to the mad house!!! Welcome!

Guess WS is finding out about HS' former lover by the slow process of elimination - BA - No, WJ - No. Now he is left with Yo, WW and 9th because I don't think he even considered WE or the late king.

35 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Is it okay if I share how this drama has destroyed me? I work in a lab, and my lab mates have to hear 2 hours of rants/hysterical laughter on Mondays and Tuesdays - and listen to my thoughts on how the drama will end the rest of the week - Smh - This week was the worst (2nd was when Oh Sang gung died) - I came into work in tears, weeping crazily - My lab mates ask me what is wrong, I tell them my friends died - When did they die? How? They ask - My answer - Maybe 1000 years ago? They were killed with a sword by a crazy emperor - I then burst into more hysterical weeping... Since August, my life has been ruined. My labmates are now telling me to get help because this crying and laughing is too much for them :)

This is so funny! Love how you have friends from 1000 years ago.LOL

Don't worry, you are not alone. Most of us in the thread have already been written off as infected with the ML virus. Doctor's diagnosis - by end of October, patient will undergo withdrawal symptoms and return to normal state will be based on ML ending.

Was suggesting we all get together here for the SBS Drama Awards at the end of the year, if they are nominated.

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, soorani said:

Looks like I'm the only one who really wanted the pregnancy plot to be brought up in this version lol Even though it would end up in a bad way (miscarriage) .....

Can you imagine how cute would it be Hae Soon telling So she's pregnant?? His reaction would be the cutest :wub:

But with only episodes left I don't think they will use it... Unfortunately. 

Maybe it can become a fic? *Looks at @kdramawriter hopefully* 

Hi @soorani! I'm optimistic it'll show up - Since there are lots of time jumps in these last few episodes, it's possible that some of Wang So and Soo's extracurricular activities might lead to something - maybe at the end when he's done fighting for the throne and has won it, Soo then says 'Surprise! We're expecting - hopefully it won't end in miscarriage this time? #Fingers crossed!

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

Btw the ratings for episode 15 got higher again! :D I don't know why the ratings for episode 14 went down tho. Episode 14 was a really good episode! 

Sorry to cut your post .... the rating went down for ep 14 was because of the baseball game cos alot of people assumed it will not be aired. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, antiherofans said:

That is me :sweatingbullets:. I can't wait to go back to my real life after SHR. Yesterday, I went outside and suddenly realize the sky, the sun, the trees, etc. It feels like I have been in a weird dream or something like that for the past 2 months. This show destroy my life :lol:

My moment of realization:

I haven't bother to look at the sky, sun and trees since I the drama started. :dizzy:

I immediately want to arrive home from work so I can check the forum for updates with previews, bts and news. :lol:

I guess this drama become my life xD

Now can I have another BTS? Or any pd notes? kekekeke

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Quoting @itzibitzispider - A new victim to the mad house!!! Welcome!

Guess WS is finding out about HS' former lover by the slow process of elimination - BA - No, WJ - No. Now he is left with Yo, WW and 9th because I don't think he even considered WE or the late king.

This is so funny! Love how you have friends from 1000 years ago.LOL

Don't worry, you are not alone. Most of us in the thread have already been written off as inflicted with the ML virus. Doctor's diagnosis - by end of October, patient will undergo withdrawal symptoms and return to normal state will be based on ML ending.

Was suggesting we all get together here for the SBS Drama Awards at the end of the year, if they are nominated.

I'm happy to have fellow sufferers of this virus :) - Hopefully we can all heal/recover from withdrawal in November :( - But do I really want to? The cast deserves a nomination - hopefully we can cheer them on like you said at year's end!!! \^O^/

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, soorani said:

Looks like I'm the only one who really wanted the pregnancy plot to be brought up in this version lol Even though it would end up in a bad way (miscarriage) .....

Can you imagine how cute would it be Hae Soon telling So she's pregnant?? His reaction would be the cutest :wub:

But with only 5 episodes left I don't think they will use it... Unfortunately. 

Maybe it can become a fic? *Looks at @kdramawriter hopefully* 

the pregnancy thing is not the happiest moment in fact it among the worst in the novel.... RX get to know she pregnant after she witness Yu Tan punishment and she hate 4th at that point.. 4th can't even stay with RX cause she did't want to look at him.. i still remember 4th telling RX that he can go but she have to take care herself and he even send 13th to advise RX about that... RX depression led to miscarriage among other thing so that period is really make me suffer to see 4th and RX like that...

i don't know whether its going to be used or not but this one is the key factor that RX will give up on 4th.. seeing thing right now i don't think WW is enough reason for them to separate and HS is firm with her decision to stay with WS so something really big must happen for her to give up too.....

• Like 17

20 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Guys, I've been wondering. I never read the novel, and never watch the c-version. 

But I've read somewhere in this thread, that Ruoxi (or Hae Soo in K-version) will tell 4th Prince that she is a woman from the future? And she will tell that 4th prince will be a king. 

Is it true, there is such a thing in the novel and c-version? and how 4th prince overcome Ruoxi/Hae Soo confession?

perhaps @ruizaio can help me?

@sooji28 Ruoxia indeed told 4th that she was from not his era (she did not exactly say future but just said different era/ time/ universe from my understanding of Chinese words she used) after recovering from her miscarriage and they were taking a stroll in imperial garden. At that time, he was already Emperor Yong Zhen. She did not tell him that she foresaw all the things happened since the beginning of her time-travel. She just said that she was afraid that she would end up leaving him unwillingly and unexpectedly since she was from different time (like she unexpected came to his time). 4th replied at that time saying that he would find her even if she returned to her time (so basically he somewhat believed her words though he did NOT truly understand the details).  After RX died, 13th told 4th that RX also told him once that she was from different era when she was drunk while they were out drinking during the night of 10th wedding (the drinking outing RX did with 13th which led to emperor and others thinking that RX was heart-broken over 10th). I believed it was the reason Yong Zhen emperor ordered to bury his thumb ring and RX magnolia hairpin together in a box @ northwest area of country where RX was born and raised, expecting that future RX/ RX in different era/universe would able to see them somehow.

@jerboa83 I beg to disagree with you regards to WW going beserked because of Lady Hae's death. He was already conflicted with his emotions that he kept hidden when HS was in danger from helping 4th. His beserking and hidden resentments of his life all came out ONLY when HS was arrested for poisoning CP Mu and when he realized the real culprit was his sister. WW was true to the words that he said to his mom and YH regards to his revolt and change in behavior relating to HS but it is just NOT 100% correct literally. HS was just a fire spark that ignited all the hidden fuel stored in his heart and mind. Losing HS was true ignition just not the real cause of him wanting to have ultimate power and vent his anger since those were there since long time ago.

@moonlover399993 @Evelyn C This forum page kept on reloading unexpectedly and all my whole paragraph of edit/ response to u guys gone and don't feel like typing in details again. It seems that I have to keep pressing save if I don't want to post as new response but rather as edit. Anyhow, I was saying if you guys were at UCLA campus, you won't feel alienated or asked in awe since I even heard some girls staff discussing EXO groups two years ago even inside new hospital elevator which has less administrative staff/ offices. We have well-known department chair and Howard Hughes scholar science and medical professors married to Asians and my friends who were Caucasians, Latinos and Persians speaking Chinese and Japenese better than me who is ethnically Asian and who read autobiographies of Indian and Asian kings in English even if they don't speak any Asian language (they are either scientists or medical students/physicians). On the contrary, there will be always people who are ignorant! One of my labmate postdoctoral scholar from Shanghai was so surprised the fact that I watch Chinese drama (even ancient & fantasy) raw regularly whenever I have time even though he knew that I have Chinese-background ethnically and know Chinese a little though not fluent. Not sure he was surprised due to my busy academic background/ work schedule or because I was not born in China and English being my second language. He would be gaped in awe if he knew I even read raw Chinese Internet novel during my vacation and free time? :P 

@irene123 I agreed with you about giving second chance to people (like giving jobs to convicts as your example) as I, myself, was given a couple of second chances in my academic career having gone through unexpected darkest aspects of life. There was also a professor and invited speaker of my god brother's medical graduation who dropped out of college but eventually succeeded to become a great physician and researcher by obtaining dual MD/ PhD due to second chances given to him in US education system. I posted similar sentiments things about how your care can change a person life but sometimes it is very difficult to judge which one has inner good in the reply to your previous post before you posted your last one. Apparently, you didn't get a chance to read :D 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-current-drama-2016moon-lovers-❤-scarlet-heart-ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려-~-lee-joon-gi-❤-lee-ji-eun-❤-kang-ha-neul-~/?do=findComment&comment=2009422

@dears Not sure where you got the info on 10th and his grandfather not dying until Gwonjong's son reign and they tried to replace him from throne as 10th grandfather definitely died in the beginning of Yo's reign in 945 for revolt per online info in Korean though they were not clear on exact circumstances of 10th death, it was assumed that he died along with his grandfather army. 

@KdramaSwimmer @pauexclusive Ouch on your over data usage! Well, I'm glad that the providers in your area only disconnected service unlike ones in US which will charge you with exaggerated price per MB. 

Edited by kyar7jizhenll
missing info
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

So true!!!! This drama slowly destroying my life, my sisters life too. Every day we messaging each other about MLSHR. I was the one who keep them updating when SBS aired the baseball game. They waited for my message eagerly. haish!!! Never in our life, one drama can dictate our daily routine :grimace:

All I can say is Go Ha Jin drags us with her to Goryeo days (to meet Wang So :wub:) and we can't wait for her to comeback into the future so we can go back too. I am still stuck in Goryeo time and want to go home :joy:

• Like 11