[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@violet90 I was just finished watching Eng sub ep 14. Keep repeating that happy parts, of course. How he stormed off Soo's place in anger. How he stood outside fuming. OMG... I love how jealous he became but somehow still being rational about it. Where is the man who said he's going to kill other men that Soo likes. 

its not about HS very much but the fact that WJ in HS bedroom is bother him.. its kinda funny though when he ask HS whether is WJ or not... his face like pls tell me no..... LOL 

its kinda sad we did't get to see their cute interaction after they officially admitting their feeling... the lion king must appear in order to torture our OTP.... LOL

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, stevii said:

sorry... when is this...? i dont recall this, as i remembered, her visions started at episode 8 on the rain ritual? correct me if im wrong please thankyou :) 

which version did you watched?

in ep 6 sbs version, when she was waking up after she fainted after she cut herself, she had her first visions..but the image of gwangjong was not clear. that"s why she kept guessing which prince will become GJ..she thought it was wook..but on ep 8, during the rain ritual, the vision came again which show it is WS who becomes GJ...

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, irene123 said:

I was just thinking, what did WS do to have to marry YH and live with her for at least 26 years!!! Poor WS! If the writer wanted to create a mean character, she should have made that character be in love with the 8th instead!!! The queen of 4th in the c-version BBJX was very gracious, kind and understanding (even tried to make RX (or HS in k-version) yield towards 4th and stay with him)). Even so, 4th died not long after RX (apparently because he was very lonely and sad, and missing RX). Imagine what it must be like for WS to have to live with YH (and especially if he finds out about all the bad things she did to HS...) for so long! (maybe WS believed HS was from the future so he wanted to build a strong country and follow the course of history to ensure HS will live in the peaceful future that is now present day Korean? (but so many things can go wrong in between though, even if he tries...) Can't believe I'm ranting about a fictional character like this...haha

@irene123  I think they will meet in the future to live together in happiness and less turmoil as it was in the past.. But I agree YH should have been made to marry someone who is just as evil as her, Like WY I don't think she should have been made Queen but a coincubine for all her evil deeds but then it wouldn't have been much a a story if this happen.. It shows just how ruthless her character is just to become Queen I still think WS married her to watch she and evil queen Yoo go at it he needed somebody to keep his mom off his but and from killing her himself.. But I would give just about anything to see queen Yoo after he becomes King and she can't manipulate..

• Like 10

finally here after a loong day and hardly to login due to the provider problems TT...

wow i'm glad reading ljg instagram update with caption 'be happy moonlover's' as if he's talking to me ^_^ and i'm thrilled when i saw the gathering party tonight, all in black,  they r so cute still communicate each other (hope iu sat next to ljg but didn't sigh...). but i wonder maybe they gathered all in black to support us, the eclipses or moonlover's ljg version, to face upcoming episode which full of pain and tears. fighting eclipses, we know you can make it through the hardest (hope no more hardest than this) episodes !

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, her first visions appeared in the episode 6, after she cut her wrists!! And Gwangjong appears as the last one, but she doesn't see his face, therefore she is looking for his identity and suspects for a second Wang Wook. 

@antiherofans

You are right! Omg I rewatched episode 6 her visions are first Taejo dead, second Crown Prince Mu dead, 3rd Yo will die ( I saw him kind of drop dead to the floor) then is red and dark Gwanjong though she's not sure who. Then episode 8 ending at the rain ritual or specifically at ep 9 beginning she see the vision of Wang So as dark, evil Gwangjong. And middle of ep 9 he saw the vision Wang So slashed Eun who already being arrowed and his wife died and his kind of dark laugh. So all her visions are going to be true. Yet, how things get to the visions she doesn't know and therefore why it occur. 

I'm going to rewatch all the 15 episodes to see what are things I missed and re-understand the story before the next two episodes. So interesting. :) Thanks!

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i watching back eps 14 and one scene particular that i want to point out...

the moment the guard tell WS that only in HS room that WJ (i believe he already knew it was WJ) might be hiding.. you can see the defeated look on WS face the moment he stand in front of HS room... he knew that HS would protect WJ no matter what... WS understand HS the most and he knew since the beginning how fiercely HS will protect everyone that she care.. but i pretty sure that WS did't expect HS will go as far as putting her life on line.. that's why he might think WJ is HS past lover.. its not about WJ or anyone else now.. its about WS jealousy that started to showing.. anybody notice that he wear the same cloth the next day... lol

he must be sitting on his room thinking to break in and then he have enough finally just grab HS out.. kkkk

oh he was extremely angry and jealous. i loved the way he stood in front of door. must have been boiling.

• Like 10

Wow, the way the show explains how HS influence history is really great. It's like there are things bound to happen that she was unable to change but she changes the way certain things happened and it's like a domino effect, a lot of things happened because of those twists. Maybe if HS wasn't there, maybe WS, longing for acceptance, would have killed all his brothers (maybe even WW, etc.) earlier on. But she changes the reason he had to go for the throne, and that changed everything. 

• Like 16

omo how can i wait for monday where we still have baseball game !!!!! i want to see the kiss and maybe the bed  scene( not like they show us much but still :) ) and i wait for this to scene as well 

WS pls save  our little ship HS kill the bad guys take the crow and make WW cry ...evil queen Cry and pls skip the WS_YH wedding i don't want to see it no no i don't want to see  Eun and his wife die but i have this week to prepare myself :( 

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, irene123 said:

So are the purpose of those scenes to show us that WS, though good by nature, if pushed to the limits by the cruelty of palace life and of lack of love from people around him, would have become ruthless as Gwangjong? And HS prevents this from happening by giving him love and influencing him, bring out the good in him that she sees? 

This is exactly it. There are two futures in this show. The one we know and the one Go Ha Jin knows. The one that Go Ha Jin knows is the one where Gwangjong is cruel and bloodthirsty. The one WE know (our present) is Gwangjong as a king who imposed civil exams and did a lot of good for Goryeo. See my earlier pasted comment from Pat Pat, it explains how Hae Su's premonitions CHANGE as she influences the events of the past. I feel like that's Hae Su's purpose in going back, she's Wang So's steward in his destiny to becoming king, to GUIDING him to become the great king he will be. But of course, the sad side of this is that Hae Su is also destined to be obscured by history as she has no formal rank, so she will be forgotten by the annuals of time. 

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

The same person from Dramabeans answers this really well: KUDOS TO PATPAT WHOEVER YOU ARE

100 patpat October 12th, 2016 at 8:47 AM

I keep wondering about Soo’s premonitions even since eps 6 and so far most of them come true. I may overthink this but if the writer uses them as how I think he/she does, then he/she deserved loud applause.

So I rewatch eps 6, and apparently right after Soo collapsed from cutting her wrist, she had 4 premonitions and remembered that Gwangjong was the 4th king of Goryeo. I wonder why she got those ONLY RIGHT AFTER she cut her wrist. My theory is, by cutting her wrist she had caused something much, much bigger than just simply cancelling the marriage. If she got married to the king, it would cut her tie to Wook and So and everything that we see from eps 7 to eps 15 would not exist. By refusing to marry the king, she had triggered the chain of reaction that would eventually result in the events that she saw in her premonitions (King Taejo’s, Moo’s, Yo’s death, and Gwangjong with blurred face) and also result in Yo becoming the 3rd king, and So becoming the 4th king, instead of 3rd king like Jimong’s prediction and how the original history should have been. It explains why she remembered that Gwangjong was the 4th king ONLY AFTER she cut her wrist, because before that, the history shouldn’t have gone that way. That moment she cut her wrist is exactly the moment the whole history changed its course to the history that is now unfolding before our eyes.et up already, we’ve seen that two of them had happened exactly the same with her premonition

Who is this genius? should give her/him a PHD...what an insight.

• Like 21