[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, Para12012 said:

HS is the one who first decided to leave WS. And when was HS beaten for WS? It's not about having two wives it's about only loving one woman and then learning that she had made a promise to marry someone else. She has been everything to him but he may feel like he was the "next best thing."

HS didn't leave Wook because she fell out of love with him. Even in the moment after she found out he wanted to kill WS she asked him to leave with her. The only reason she gave up on him was because he decided to go for the throne instead. In addition, HS kept her relationship with Wook a secret. 

HS hasn't shown WS how much she loves him to date except escaping the palace to meet him. He drank poison for her, fought for her when she was supposed to be hanged and ended up killing his brother because she did not trust him, yet his feelings remained unchanged. Also, as we can see, WS would have never married YH without HS permission, even if it meant his death. And how could she not understand him wanting to be the only person beside his mother for once. Despite what she did to him, he loved her and desired her acknowledgement. 

Granted I always had a problem with this plot. Even in the C-Version. 

oh! there you go, the answer to my question. and it make sense too. i think the feeling is tripled because of the existing rivarly between WS and WW, so he's more pissed when he learned that HS promised to marry wook first. nice nice. 

but the part where he wanted to be the only person beside his mother is a bit possesive and not normal psychologically you know, he's basically like a toddler throwing a tantrum WHICH IS PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE given that he has never received his mother's love for once and never really get to know the real reason behind it. Love how the writer adds a back story to it, when HS and So were stargazing and So was telling her that he was jealous of jung. that's why his actions in this episode was not out of nowhere. its just hatred, lonely, and wanting to be loved that piled up his whole life, and then BAM he's the king and he can do whatever he wants = Gwangjong aka the new WangSo. 

I hope this make sense to you guys

• Like 16

Yeon Hwa is so pathetic that have to dress up as Hae Soo to sleep with her husband because he doesn't tolerate her evil smile onion head  and yes she will become in Evil Queen 2.0, what a way to end in becoming the person she most hated.  

I prefer that Wang So return to be as in the first episodes, the one who killed and did not tolerate anyone. Yes is sad that after having a bit of happiness, the character ends so, but when snakes and harpies surround him what more he can does. His heart is shattered so he doesn't care about the promises he made to Hae Soo, she abandoned him, this will end with the little kindness that remains in him.

I had never wanted that a drama ends so soon, but with this I really want to happen. Among so many sad things and that the most cruel and evil person of all is to get away with it, I cannot anymore  dead onion head

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

I think still there is a KISS!! remember the leaked kiss scenes?

i think that will be during her last few days in goryeo...:tears:

Bless your heart for adding some hope into my life right now LOL <3 

• Like 12

arghh..:cold_sweat:  i don't know what to say again for this episode... :bawling:

for tonight i'm only like so-soo moment when mask scene..  :wub::wub:

OK no matter what happen next week i'm ready.  forum emoji box emoticons

P.S : my mind say ready but not my heart :lol::lol: 

• Like 9

Another reason I'm even more disappointed in HS is that even after knowing she killed CP, WS was going to send her away and not kill her in that manner. But she chose to cling to HS and made her seem like a spy. He had no choice but to kill her, in life her loyalty only belong to Won, the man she loved and the person that saved her. 

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, phenyl said:

Lets believe what LJG said in interview, it will be happy ending.And for eclipse  who had already watch C-BBJX vs Tong Hua book, can u corfirm this?(in C-bbjx 4th prince didnt make it in time to meet RX, but in Tong HUa book,4th prince make it in time so they met for last time,)

@phenyl I am not sure where you heard this, but in both the novel and the Cdrama, 4th Prince never got to see Ruoxi one last time before she died, which made her letter, when he finally did read it after her death, so devastating and heartbreaking, knowing that she had been waiting for him in vain all this time.

• Like 19

Wow, I can't absorb tonight's episode which may cause me heart attack, even just by reading all your live recap. I hate it. Although I know GJ will turn ruthless and HS will suffer a lot in the end, based on the BBJX, but I still can't stand with it, when the writer nim shows no mercy towards WS's character development. My caring prince turns to become someone I couldn't recognize, especially the moment his mother is going to die. That's is ridiculous part. 

Sad, SAD, SAD,.....I wanna to yelling.........

• Like 11

Just finished watching Ep 18. 

Now that WS is the King, its sad and lonely for him. He was upset that HS was taking sides with Jung and expected her to understand what his psycho mom put him through. Truthfully only she would be able to understand as she saw how the psycho mom was like and WS opened up to her as well. 

With regards to CR, hello - she helped poisoned King Moo and gave WW and Jo and Won all the ammunition needed to make HS, WS and Moo's life a living hell. HS needs to understand that WS needs to do what he needed to do. 

YH's mom - haha that was a surprised!! Truly like mother like daughter, in this case, like daughter like mother. I got to give it to YH, she is smart and consistent!!! chop chop, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. she just takes things into her own hands to do whatever is needed to survive, forget about oppa or kitan marriage!

HS prevented bloodshed but claiming WS is the King. As what WS said to his psycho mom, if not him as King, he will have to end up killing his family including his Jo's son. So that explains why she said he is not longer the bloody King in literal sense of a coup without killing. 

Totally fast pace, too fast. Wanted to enjoy certain majestic scenes better, like when YH went out to the palace to 'welcome' her hubby to be. So much work went into that grand scene with all the guards but lasted like 3 seconds!!!

• Like 9

So when PD-nim said the journey would be sad but the ending happy... pretty sure there was a translation error in there. I think he meant to say the journey would be DEVASTATING and horrifically depressing and the ending had better be happy or I'm sending them my therapy bill.

I'm legit depressed at work and can't think about anything else right now. Just knowing what is coming (based on the C-ver) is really ruining my day. Why did I get so invested in THIS drama... 

On a lighter note, thank Jesus for Wang So's wolf nose, sniffing out YH before he kiss her. UGH

Edited by ilovecoffeeandbooks
Whoops wrong word!
  • Like 24

Did I read it wrong? The preview is saying

WS: Were you really going to marry Wook?

HS: Yes I was

I thought she was referring to their past relationship that they did intend to marry but not now. Ummmmm huh! is the preview misleading me? But there's no reason for her to marry Wook

• Like 12

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

People, she did the best thing leaving him because blind love is not good. Why she has to accept the new WS? Masochist for love? That's hell. She knows she can't change him because he won't allow that. 

But what happen to what she said that she doesn't like him being a king but she hates being apart from him even more...

• Like 7

YH scenario is quite interesting, YH supposed to bear few children with So and if based on their current relationship plus HS in the spanner... If and if HS is cast out or died, surely So and YH marriage is just appearance sake... hmmmm how to have more children then?

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, paras said:

I think he means to say why HS did not tell him about her loving Wook before.

I think you are mistaking it with the preview.

This came after HS faints seeing CR's torture. He is saying it to the physician looking after HS.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, qwenli said:

ws: the flawless Yo is dead, jung the apple of your eye cant come. I am the one by your side now, I am the king. i will build a temple for you. the largest and prettiest in goryeo just like you but i will spread rumours. I will say you love me very much and i will let people know that we love and miss each other. I will become your one and only son. this is my revenge on you for abandoning me.

and the evil dowager takes her last breath.......

This ep is full of tears. I have never cried in any of the eps, but this ep..........haiz.

WHAT??!! I can only press 1 Like? DAMN IT! I want to press it 1 billion times.

My argument: A woman who discriminates against the son she herself disfigures. AND only sees her other sons as tools to hold on to power. Even King Yo saw that eventually. 

I mean c'mon, she doesn't deserve a "good" death (A good death to the Chinese is when you have loved ones by your side when you are dying). She deserves every bit of that last insult. \^0^/

PS:  King Taejo told Hae Soo to beware of anyone who asks whether he is dead (vs about his health). Empress Dowager sees the deranged Yo alive for the last time and only cares about succession. See the parallel?

• Like 15