[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 hours ago, chelseab said:

I can't believe after he kill his father, wook still try to flirt with haesoo. From his funeral robe and haesoo water maid dress. This scene might happen later, right? ^^

I'm confused. I thought HS leaving the palace to become a laundry maid. Then she's back again during the 'war exercise' - spotted HS standing in the palace entrance. What's the reason for her returning? 

She must have stayed inside the palace until the funeral - evidence from this BTS photo. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

@solelylurking and @dhia205

dearies, LJG mentioned in one of his interviews that the director asked him to lose weight. And he did lose 33 lbs. I think one of the reason is because of his round face and him losing weight will make his jaw more prominent; thus, his profile is better onscreen. Notice his previous historical dramas, his face was rounder there but now his profile oncam is better. I think he is so thin, too, and i hope that he'll gain some weight since the drama ended already but i think he prefers his current weight now because he once said that he is maintaining it. :) 

@freckledbelle  I also read LJG lost 30 something pounds to film this drama but I didn't know it was due to his round face. But he do look like he could stand a few extra pounds 30 lbs is a lot of weight lost and just think the cameras makes them look bigger then they are can you just imagine how skinny he must be..

MY BAD, Hello All Only A 6 Page Read To Catch Up.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, fathiayunia said:

Eclipses, monday can't come faster. So I decided to do something. Here's a peek to some of my

CRAZY IMAGINATION crazy monkey 186

FICTION STORY

Enjoooy

MY CRAZY IMAGINATION PART 1

MY CRAZY IMAGINATION PART 2

@dhia205 @junee22 @solelylurking @leekyuphii @Yippeuni @hallyus @Mona Ys @bim2

Hide contents

Here's the prelude to my story, onnie deul. pfft.. Hope you guys enjoyed it (though you guys already know some of the continuation:P)  Don't spoil the fun! Hahahaha

auhhh now our baby grow up already, keep it up dear. i can take more that this lololo

• Like 8

10 hours ago, flower4junsu said:

I've just heard (I'm too late :blush:) that the actors playing in Chinese version get married in real life, please correct me if I'm wrong. 

I just googled it right now and they actually did (how cute)! Nicky Wu (who plays the 4th prince) and Cecilia Liu (Ruoxi) got married last year, apparently.

Also, only 2 more days now! I'm so excited to see what happens; I feel like I'm going into episode 12 almost blind because of how much we knew comparatively of episodes 10 and 11 before they aired.

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, valsava said:

@freckledbelle  I also read LJG lost 30 something pounds to film this drama but I didn't know it was due to his round face. But he do look like he could stand a few extra pounds 30 lbs is a lot of weight lost and just think the cameras makes them look bigger then they are can you just imagine how skinny he must be..

dear, he didn't mention the reason why the director asked him to lose weight. It's just a guess of mine on the possible reasons why that's why i said "i think one of the reasons". I haven't read any articles or watched any vids stating the real reason why yet. :) 

• Like 9

14 hours ago, lilac_alex said:

By the way, am I the only one impressed by the Princess Yeon Hwa actress?  She has been doing a terrific job.  I particularly noticed the scene at the beginning when Wang So walks off from the banquet and she gets up to ask for 3 cups.  She first looked at the evil queen who just looked away.  The expression on the princess' face was striking.  For a split second she showed disbelief at the mother being least bothered of the son who had just had poison, and also her own caring (which she has somewhere inside) for Wang So.  In a second it was a smile on her face, meant for the King.  Another scene that I liked was in Ep.10 when she walked into the evil queen's room to start the whole evil plot. She walked in even as the attendant ladies were announcing, with her head turned up.  Talk about style! ... I had never seen this actress before, but I'm impressed.

@lilac_alex, @jayakris sorry to cut your post no you are not the only one at first I thought that Queen Yoo had met her match in YH .... but dang oh dang Queen Yoo has nothing compared to this girl's sharp and Machiavellian brain. She learned the lessons of palace survival and winning at all costs from Queen Yoo. Having witnessed from childhood how her kind mother and brother with all their family power was humiliated, threatened, blamed and punished for a crime she did not do, YH's heart hardened and her ambition for power planted. She may want to marry Wang So for being Wang So (who can blame her) but she also wants to be Queen for all the power it gives her and for the chance to stick it to Queen Yoo. If her brother does not become king, she will be a driven force to move heaven and earth to marry Wang So and make him king. And the way she laid it out on her brother about not wanting to be king. Dang... right Wookie... she is not your sweet little sister,. I love how this drama highlights the strength of the women, how they fight for their ambitions and their family as well as their survival. Queen Yoo on the surface looks very powerful however deep inside she is weak ridden with jealousy, anger, insecurity and false pride. She blames and chooses to hate the  women her husband the king has chosen to stay beside him aside from her. . one the king married for the power of her family and clan and the other a woman he fell in love with. Lady Hwangbo may look weak but she will do whatever she has to do even crawl on her knees to protect her children without resorting to evil. That is strength. Lady Oh, beautiful in her simplicity, dignified, won. I love the confrontation between Lady Oh and Queen Yoo. Where the queen tells Lady Oh that she won and Lady Oh tells evil queen that she never won that the evil queen had always lost. Queen Yoo states that she won because Lady Oh will get executed but Lady Oh acknowledges she will die and she prays that Queen Yoo will live a lonely, very, alone, no one but herself and her bitterness long life. The king may not punish the queen publicly but if she did not get the attention and affection of the king when Lady Oh was alive, Queen Yoo will not get an ounce of attention from the grieving king now that Lady Oh died. When Lady Oh was alive the king kept her beside him as his lady in waiting while Queen Yoo was left alone in her palace with her angry scheming self. She saw the king mostly on official ceremonies or family gatherings. The queen will be remembered by the king and the princes for being devious, cruel and a coward while Lady Oh will be remembered especially by the princes as a heroine. So Queen Yoo is the loser. While Princess Yeon Hwa .... will be the harbinger to Queen Yoo's meltdown, maybe. She has a lot of reckoning with the evil queen. I am expecting to see more of her and what she will do for her brother or for WS and a duel of cunning between her and the evil queen. Yep for all the scenes you described above, Princess Yeon Hwa got my full attention. 

• Like 14

Question: 4th prince wang so, goryeo is part of korean history. Therefore the drama is built on some facts and the rest fictions.

What about the chinese version? The novel. Was that also based on a certain chinese history of a certain 4th prince who ended up as king?

Need to pass time till the it is still not monday!!!:bawling:

• Like 7

@junee22 @solelylurking @dhia205

Spoiler
1 hour ago, junee22 said:

@fathiayunia you go girl!! Uri maknae is all grown ups now..so proud of you..hahaha...keep them coming!!we need all of those HS-WS moments :)

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

Nope. It's you. You have grown up my baby!!! So proud. So proud. 

51 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

auhhh now our baby grow up already, keep it up dear. i can take more that this lololo

Why would you guys keep saying that I'm a baby? crazy monkey 145I'm not! I'm a fully grown adult! Pffffftttttt crazy monkey 186 yeah, we haven't get to that smoldering part eonnie deul, please be patient. wkwkwkwk

Spoiler

Image result for Lee Jun Ki absImage result for Lee Jun Ki absImage result for Lee Jun Ki abs

Image result for Lee Jun Ki militaryImage result for Lee Jun Ki militaryImage result for Lee Jun Ki military

MEATY LEE JUN KI, GUYS?? crazy monkey 003  Yeah, I agree, he does look great and smoldering hot meaty with all those abs and 8 6 packs and what not. He seems to have lost a bit of those in military though. Look at his sacrifice to lose those smoldering hot abs weight for the perfection that is Wang So. With those barrage of layers... err.. clothes he needs to wear in this drama he still have the perfect proportion of muscled man. I'm so touched by his commitments!! Though I agree he needs to have those smoldering hot abs weight back, especially if he wanted to act in some modern action. Hahahahaha Can't wait!

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

Question: 4th prince wang so, goryeo is part of korean history. Therefore the drama is built on some facts and the rest fictions.

What about the chinese version? The novel. Was that also based on a certain chinese history of a certain 4th prince who ended up as king?

Need to pass time till the it is still not monday!!!:bawling:

yessss, the c version was about the Qing dynasty. the 4th prince became Yongzheng, one of the famous emperors of that era. you can google about the historical background. His father is Kangxi emperor. A large number of Chinese dramas were made on the life of Kangxi, Yongzheng and Qianlong, the 3 prominent emperors of the Qing dynasty.

• Like 13

@MoOnLoVeRz Moony.. I swear your gifs have make my day more wonderful!!! 

Agree with you @Gabi Bros Kang Sky is so funny and cutsy (a.k.a attention seeker) in real life. They are ALL funny and cute. They love to play around. I think that's why they are so happy and have a great relationship in the set. Their energy matched. I love they were not stressed out with work.

Keep them coming @fathiayunia eonni will wait patiently and encourage you!!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

@junee22 @solelylurking @dhia205

Reveal hidden contents

Why would you guys keep saying that I'm a baby? crazy monkey 145I'm not! I'm a fully grown adult! Pffffftttttt crazy monkey 186 yeah, we haven't get to that smoldering part eonnie deul, please be patient. wkwkwkwk

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for Lee Jun Ki absImage result for Lee Jun Ki absImage result for Lee Jun Ki abs

Image result for Lee Jun Ki militaryImage result for Lee Jun Ki militaryImage result for Lee Jun Ki military

MEATY LEE JUN KI, GUYS?? crazy monkey 003  Yeah, I agree, he does look great and smoldering hot meaty with all those abs and 8 6 packs and what not. He seems to have lost a bit of those in military though. Look at his sacrifice to lose those smoldering hot abs weight for the perfection that is Wang So. With those barrage of layers... err.. clothes he needs to wear in this drama he still have the perfect proportion of muscled man. I'm so touched by his commitments!! Though I agree he needs to have those smoldering hot abs weight back, especially if he wanted to act in some modern action. Hahahahaha Can't wait!

than show us that you wasn't... baby girl...

is it meat time? that "meaty" looking guys indeed make the whole thing look mere delicious... that show how committed he is, but i'm a carnivore so i love the meat :D

• Like 9

Goodbye So....the fortune teller say I'm better off with Jung....huaaaaaaaa...now I really understand Eun feeling when he got to marry Seon Deok.... 2121

Wang Jung (14th Prince)
Wang

It seems like you're perfect for Jung, probably because you're the only one who can match his energy levels. You guys don't care too much about calmly reasoning through things; you trust your instincts, and you're usually right to do so. Active and always excited to be spontaneous, no one is able to catch up with your adventures. Not to mention that both of you would have the best adventures because you're down to chill all the time!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/30/quiz-scarlet-heart-goryeo-prince-soulmate/

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

yessss, the c version was about the Qing dynasty. the 4th prince became Yongzhen, one of the famous emperors of that era. you can google about the historical background. His father is Kangxi emperor.

Thank you @qwenli

Then there must be some re-arrangement of the princes to match up both stories. 

Not that much available Info in english of georyo History. Not in details anyways. I hope korean not to upset with the mashed up history. 

Learned my lesson from jang ok jung not to have too much hopes of drama bending history to fit a happy storyline. Such as yeon hwa will be queen and the mother of gwangjong children, that one will happened in the drama, no avoiding it :crazy:.

Now. Who can help with making monday comes sooner? :bawling:

• Like 9