[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Okay damnit. This is the first time I've cried here where Wang So isn't the cause. Nooooooo Lady Hae. I will never look at the piggy back thing the same way again...  OMO the PREVIEWWWW Can someone interpret please??

This episode was much slower but...the hour still flew by??! How is that possible???

• Like 17

7 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry to quote the pics but can anyone translate the caption on these pics....?

@LyraYoo Pofyty in motion.... thats adjective we can use for someone like LJK and belive me after coming here I have learnt so many new adjectives and words...all credit goes to SHR, LJK and all genius here.

@MadraRua dibs... i  never heard it before but got it now. And all for the seniority and I am much later on ladder there must be so  many unni's before me (still in line waiting for Poery in Motion) hehehe...

I love @LyraYoo captions too.. 

And..I know that I just said I won't write again tonight (coz the internet)..but I just can't stop smiling on this little fun thing of my mind..So we are all the concubines of King Wang So...nope,I mean King Lee Joon Gi..in Empire of Eclipses (is it official now?I love thayt name)..I wonder whose The Empress here.. @MadraRua ? Hehehe..lololol

I'm one of her concubines by the way :))

• Like 16

Ugh my emotions ; ____ ; I knew Lady Hae wasn't going to last long, *SOBS* but the death flags came up earlier than expected though. So sad to see her gone.  Man what an emotional rollarcoaster this episode was, tears, laughter and then more tears. My heart hurts.

Now I'm going to put myself through this all over again when the subs come out. AHAHA...HAHAHA *GROSS SOBBING*

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Niki Azia said:

WS appeared in episode 5 just around 10 minutes

almnst of the scenes is about HS, WW, & his wife

Oh thats sad now I Replayig those 10minutes till hecomes Next week....

Thanks all recappers to save me from angst and heartbraek of being able to watch IN offc

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

WS appeared in episode 5 just around 10 minutes

almost of the scenes is about HS, WW, & his wife

Well, that's normal if the writer wants us to have a love triangle, besides Wang Wook will be seen less after Hae Soo enters the palace. Sure, I love Wang So and Hae Soo together.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, briseis said:

OMG! HS will be entering the palace adn becoming a palace maid next week! And this will happen!

hahahahah... and here I thought Wang Soo help her runaway from Wook house because she doesn't want to marry him. And who is the lady in the preview? Wook new wife candidate???

• Like 15