[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I think they purposely play the Confession song for the preview ... and when Soo kiss So, it sang 'I am confessing to you'.  Yes Soo is confessing her love for So.  :love: 

Good night  moon lovers (it's past midnight here).  

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Sorry for yhe late update...i was busy watching this episode and tried my best to record tese scene for you guys..

Thank you!!! HAHAHA guess SO still doesn't realize that HAE SOO loves WOOK ("because you are related" LOL). But she is certainly turning away from him now, although I'm sure that she still has some feelings. Anyway I am very satisfied how the is transitioning from the 8th to the 4th.

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Because this is a drama, and they need to follow the chinese version to show more conflicts between the princes

In actual history, no actual conflicts but only rumours of revolt.

Wang Mu's daugther, which is accurate as Wang So did married his niece.

But shouldn't he be marrying YH 1st?? YH is his queen in the actual history.

Yeah, he married YH first but then that little girl wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to young to get married to So, isnt it??

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, theonlyone88 said:

Today's episode was a long overdue transition on various ends. On the political end, Taejo's demise finally came which set all the players off laying all the chess pieces to checkmate the opponent. Wang Wook in that regard truly excelled laying all the pieces to ensure a win win situation for himself no matter who won, giving info about Wang Yo's plot to the crown prince and participated in the coup with Wang Yo thus even making people like Wang Yo and Yeon Hwa look like hot headed and short-sighted amateurs.

The king's mission for Hae Soo to find the crown Prince was in itself quite useless but was a very useful plot mechanism to firstly get Hae Soo to be very vigilant about people's motives and stop being overly trusting thus allowing her to see Wang Wook for the person he is: manipulative and willing to make use of her to achieve his ends and abandon her when needed and always using her as a pretext for his actions but never fully trusting of her. It also allowed a smooth transition to Wang So as she found herself to be trusting of him in such a critical situation while also making use of Baek An and Woo Hee to get the Crown Prince thereby allowing them to bond as well.

On the emotional front, the political transition which included the chase of Wang Yo also gave further example of the differing personalities with Wang Wook being very cold-blooded while Wang So did the job only to be very upset after that thus allowing Hae Soo to further bond with him. 

With the Crown Prince becoming king and Wang Yo launching a coup as early as the next episode, it is interesting to see what will actually get Wang So to marry Yeon Hwa since at the current stage, there seems to be no necessity to do so unless it becomes a case of Wang So wanting to combine forces and her clan to overthrow Wang Yo as king. Even then, with Wang Wook seemingly being aligned with Wang Yo, that seems unlikely unless he gets killed.

PS: People falling off cliffs or into the sea in dramas somehow never die, getting rescued instead, thus I knew that Wang Yo will survive falling off the cliff and the preview immediately confirmed that.

King Taejo told her to watch history but later while on his deathbed, he said that everything depended on her. Such irony.

3 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Because this is a drama, and they need to follow the chinese version to show more conflicts between the princes

In actual history, no actual conflicts but only rumours of revolt.

Getting married first doesn't make one a queen. So's niece will just be his wife. He doesn't have the throne yet. Once he has the throne, he can decide who will be queen.

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, skxz said:

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO. HE IS SO UPSET AND HE'S CRYING. BUT SOO GIVES HIM A HUG!!

NEXT EP SOO KISSES SO! I REPEAT SOO KISSES SO! IT'S SOOOO CUTE!!!!

I know its sad but SHES THERE!! I'm so happy because of that scene. :wub:

• Like 12

@fidda868   Thanks for the video gifs and sub to,

Is HS nuts she still worried WW getting hurt and she told WS if WW got hurt it would scare her for the rest of her life and she's worried for him, She still has her blinders on.. I'm waiting for the day YH lays it on the line for her that WW could have stop her torture and banishment,, The funny part of it all is when HS and WW were talking and YH and WS was talking there subject about the throne WS wants the thone to win HS and so do WW but for some reason I think YH thinks WS was referring to her or she's trying to help WW gain what he wants HS to repay her debt. 

• Like 11

The ironic part about all of this is she originally was cringing at all the voilence yet everyone seems to be even more up in arms and violent cause she is involved with them all and they all have their motive increased because of her influence yet she is oblivious to that........lol

Gotta luv the script writers on this story.......

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

but am puzzled. If Yo becomes King later on, how izzit that he didn't kill WS and HS?

If he kills the CP before CP makes an official declaration as to whom the next CP is gonna be, WY gets the crown.

Of course as far as politics go: he might be trying to solidify his hold so there might be some work to gather support from the ministers.
To speculate: This would be a perfect opportunity for WS and HS run away...and live a lovely dovey time as a "normal couple". However, we can all trust in kdrama dramatics that the new king WY and Dowager Queen evil will want their revenge. So while King WY is trying to control the chaos in the court (because of the manner in which he obtained it) they might try to assassinate WS and HS. Add to this he has to deal with WW and his sister.  

If there is an assassination attempt, WS and HS will know they need to struggle for the throne to be safe and this will get WS to focus on gathering his support  - as it was mentioned in the actual history.

I think the writer have done a decent job to help give a humanistic and romantic side of this king. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Yes... In history I think is supposed to be first YeonHwa and then the niece. I am confused. 

• Like 2

I was feeling so happy for SoSoo when Hae Soo hugged Wang So at the end of this episode, but later feeling dejected when preview of episode 14 showed up. SoSoo barely starting and now another marriage in talk, with a young girl no less. 

But, if they do get married, isn't she gonna be Wang So first wife then? What about Yeonhwa? As far as I know Yeonhwa is Wang So's first wife? Am I getting mixed up somehwere?

• Like 10

Oh this is funny the preview for ep 14 in the international version CP gets WS to marry his daughter who's only a child... PFT!!!!! 

and CP is all smiles.... this only proves HISTORY is CRAZY!! thank GOD Im in the modern era

5580c33ceed9e15dcfe4f555846d183d.png

31e3d5a992bbece8f9f1800ef17528e7.png

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

HS dialogue with Wook

hs to wook: you were on the cp side, why did you lie to me? its on purpose right? you wanted to test me.

wook: and you went to seek out So.

hs: dun tell me, you wanted to kill So?

wook: I said I want to be king, I have to get rid of all latent threats

hs: you knew how I feel about Lady Oh's death and yet you are using me to kill the 4th prince?

you have changed. you are no longer the 8th prince that I know.

wook: so you wanted to deceive me? refusing to tell me that the King is dead? you, you dont care if I die

hs: the king wanted me to help the cp ascend the throne. that is only right. I can not disobey him. 4th prince promise me not to hurt you.

wook: you beg him for my life?

hs: you said you wanted to leave songgak with me to live a peaceful life, I can go with you now. the new king will let me leave.

wook: there will be other barriers, we cannot leave.

hs: i thought you said you wanted to be king for me. you are just kidding yourself

now, I cannot see you as in the past. I want to keep a distance.

wook: because of SO?

hs: for a second, did you ever believe in my heart? did you believe in me?

wook: i will make you come back to me.

hs: it wont be that easy.

How can she love a wishy washy man like this he looks her right in the face and lies to her, And she even ask someone to spare his life he's the real threat to the throne.. 

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

My sister said.. Yo will not died because Baek Dagil (Prince of gambler ) jump at the same spot and alive.. hehe same location .. 

Yeah I remembered the scene in Prince Of Gambler Baek Dae Gil fall from cliff but alive hehe xd >_<

• Like 5