[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Erm... I am lost. Still haven't watched (and can't for the next few hours) the episode... Tried to catch up on the recaps but they make my head spin... :cold_sweat: Seems like the episode covered too much ground today? I am worried...

Anyhooooo... I should concentrate on work. Just wanted to say thanks to all live-cappers for helping me quench my thirst for MLSHR, and especially @qwenli for filling in the dialogues for the important scenes. Gosh, how am I gonna survive the next 4 hours?!!!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, nikiazia said:

i can't stop laugh read your comment about Wang Yo hair :lol:

9 minutes ago, anniexxx said:

I AM OUT OF WORDS EXPRESSING HOW SUPERBBB KANG HA NEUL'S ACTING WAS IN THIS EPS. I WAS LIKE F$KKK WHEN HE POINTED HIS SWORD TO YO. GODDD I AM SO MAD IF THAT GUY DOESN'T GET ANY AWARD FOR HIS ROLE IN THIS DRAMA.

Yassshhh here we come!! I have patiently waiting for the battle for the throne!! Oh and anyway, I know this might sounds wrong but I'm glad that Yo didn't die (I guess we all know that he won't die that easy lol). I think he's the one (plus the mini version of him, Yeonhwa) who makes this drama even more interesting. I mean, if he really died, we only left with WW who wants to be the king and bring down CP. But WW isn't as blunt and aggresive as Yo (well, he is sly but he doesn't declare himself to be the mean one, like Yo does, so ppl won't really notice him). Oh and since CP is now the king, I think he won't let HS live a miserable life anymore, seeing her wearing a beautiful gown and properly styled hair. Btw I am curios about does WS still has the desire to sit on the throne? I mean, he's close to CP and I don't think he will betraye him and make himself a king just to win HS's heart. 

OH AND does WS found out that HS and WW was a lover? I mean, wouldn't he get suspicious by the way HS was asking him not to hurt WW and she talked about WW many times with him? If he does found out or understand that HS and WW once had something between them then I guess the story wo'n't goes like the China version where 4th Prince got angry at Rouxi when he found out that she had something with 8th prince then feel betrayed and expelled her from the palace.

I think both Lee Jun Gi and Kang Ha Neul deserve an award. They're nailling it. And really, I can't wait to see more beards :D. =))

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

SCARLET HEART RYEO

EPISODE 13 PRESENTS

Goryeo Stylist Awards

83  Best Perm 83

35Best Hair Color (Grey was in)  35

Stylist King & Masked Prince Hall of Fame

OMG!! your post makes me laugh hard and in tears. My hubby thought I am losing my mind

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

So based on wiki, Crown Price only ruled for 3 years while Yo ruled for 5 years before So succeed as 4th Monarch of Goryeo.

So Yo's reign should ended within 10 episodes????

it's CP - 2 yrs and Yo - 3 yrs

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, briseis said:

But it wouldn’t be Moon Lovers if there wouldn’t be heartbreak, or multiple of them, in store for us and the OTP. Of course, Yo’s survived - he is the 3rd king of Goryeo after all. The new king is dying and because So is the man he trusts the most he marries his little daughter to him (It’s the king’s order and So obvious can’T deny his dying brother’s final wish) - it’s Princess Gyeonghwagung and beside his sister, the only recorder consort Gwangjong ever had (though, he never fathered any children with her). 

But I read in wikipedia, Wang So's first wife is Yeonhwa with whom he fathered 5 children and then only, he married Princess Gyeonghwagung. If this scene is to take place, means he will have to be married to Yeonhwa first.

• Like 8

Just now, qwenli said:

Dialogue between SO and Soo at the end

hs: you called for me? what happened?

So: I thought even if you dun forgive me, you will understand.

So: I killed my brother.

that's when hs patted him on the back to comfort him and hug him.

that's all.

she did not ask which brother he kill she know already or she guest or she don't care right now ??? but if she know that YO is "DEAD" she must know that WS kill him and she go surch for him first right ?? omo i got confust hahaha this episode was like WOW all the time the Cards are on the table 

• Like 9

Thank you recappers. You guys really make my Monday and Tuesday with the recap. This week I will just be on team WS only. Although Soo redeem herself when confronting Wook, defending So and hugging So at the end when he needed her comfort the most - I am still just team WS this week given that she disappointed me in some aspect this week particularly with Wook. The man walk away from you and fail to protect you in episode 11, woman.

Anyways, team WS with his bad and hot self kicking butt!!! 

Hopefully next week will not disappoint me as much as this week. Those darn preview for this week was so misleading. So so misleading. I think HS can finally understand So next week as to why he did what he did in history, and that is killing his siblings. Particularly with her involvement (where she is in danger). He really don't care for the throne and fate would had changed if they had left together cause he was willing to throw everything for her. And with the danger looming around Soo, it's going to force So to act the way he is known in her time (the king who killed his brothers). Out of love and protection for the one woman who had capture his heart from the beginning.

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, feignedreality said:

omo, omo! the preview is giving me life, the much awaited boat scene :wub:

...and of course Wang Yo comes back alive and kicking.

WY was completely stabbed through and through, I think even twice and fell from a cliff and he comes back alive??? Really?

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

HS dialogue with Wook

wook: you beg him for my life?

hs: you said you wanted to leave songgak with me to live a peaceful life, I can go with you now. the new king will let me leave.

wook: there will be other barriers, we cannot leave.

hs: i thought you said you wanted to be king for me. you are just kidding yourself

now, I cannot see you as in the past. I want to keep a distance.

wook: because of SO?

hs: for a second, did you ever believe in my heart? did you believe in me?

wook: i will make you come back to me.

hs: it wont be that easy.

FINALLY the word that i wanna hear from past 2 ep.... now you come to your sense HS~ya ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

• Like 22

20 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

I may get hurt too, arent you worried about me?

That's right. She seems to worry about everyone else but her protector and the man who truly loves her and stood by her. She is an imbecile. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, skxz said:

WHAT DID I SAY... YO DIED FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS AND HE'S BACK LOOKING LIKE A LION. ALL THAT HAIR HAHAHAHAHA. BACK FOR ROUND 2 AYE??? I BET SO REGRETS NOT ACTUALLY KILLING HIM THE FIRST TIME ROUND.

AND THE KISS!!!

Seriously, tonite is the most happiest nite after watching Scarlet Heart. I laugh so hard reading comments from forumers here. Your post really makes me laughed very hard. :lol::lol:

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, lyserose said:

But I read in wikipedia, Wang So's first wife is Yeonhwa with whom he fathered 5 children and then only, he married Princess Gyeonghwagung. If this scene is to take place, means he will have to be married to Yeonhwa first.

Think they are taking a creative license from history. Child brides are common in those days and in this case probably marry in name to give So a legit claim to the throne as CP's son in law. Brother plus son in law is one up from just being a bro, no? Damn confusing piece of history. Poor kid....

The ship has sailed and that's good enough for me. Glad that Soo and Wook ship is now history. Yippee!!!

• Like 15

lol its like the editors and the writers are trying to compensate the lack of WS and HS ship and that it started to slow so they cram all the good scenes in one episodes. Hopefully next week they will compensate the fans with one full episodes of WS and HS and that they let HS this time initial the kiss first hehe. 

• Like 11