[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Oh.. the Jung confessing to HS's scene is not in SBS version.

I think there were. Jung help Soo take that pot from cupboard. Then he said he is an adult now, he can protect Soo. He also mentioned about Soo's tea. He wants to drink tea Soo made for him. Something like that.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@briseis thanks for the sbs ep14 preview. the kiss did bring me some joy. 

I did imagine that HS will have to be the one to kiss So first, after all that "permission" stuff.:)

-----------------

Kiss tally now is 4: forced kiss, surprise peck, mystery kiss in pd camera and this ep 14 kiss. Not sure if there are more :)

I hope there are more kisses hahahhaha x333333

anyway, thanks @qwenli for the recap...and glad that you are still here...<3

• Like 15

46 minutes ago, prisa said:

hahahah, Is there any theory that depression and excessive shock can lead to hair being white, omoooo

It's actually not a theory but can happen in real life

.... there are some cases of being extremely scared or shocked and that person's hair turning white

within just a few days.

The event is also called the Marie Antoinette Syndrome.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I think King Moo's reign may not even be in 2 episodes. 

From the trailer, he maybe dying already. At Damiwon, King Moo is collapsing and Soo is trying to help him. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-04%20at%209.57.4

And when he looked up (at which point, enter Mufasa and henchmen), he looks awful - all bloody, similar to Lady Hae? (exactly what Lady Hae's dying of? TB?)

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-04%20at%209.59.4

LOL, I sooo laugh out loud at Mufasa part 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

" THE JOURNEY WILL BE SAD BUT THE ENDING IS HAPPY" - PDnim..

Anyone.. is it true?? I got it today from my friend fb.. i dunno how to attached from my IG.

lol.. doesn't that mean.. that goryeo is going to be painful.. and last 5 minutes of the series would see, HS waking up in 21st century to run into WS :)

Question remains, if he will be reincarnation with no memory or legit WS time traveling.. or reincarnation with memories intact :P

• Like 9

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

I hope there are more kisses hahahhaha x333333

anyway, thanks @qwenli for the recap...and glad that you are still here...<3

There will more kiss. Dont worry. Also bed scene I supposed?? Remeber LGK posted pic in his insta?? He was lying on the bed and IU peeking from behind with her beautiful costume.

• Like 13

I think it would also depend on who gives birth to next male heir or CP. 

I think even in the history they know a child that young will not be able to safely conceive and deliver a child. If WS does marry YH, she would would be able to conceive and bear a child way before the first wife even hits puberty!

7 minutes ago, lyserose said:

I have no issue with the child bride and despite taking "creative license from history", I don't think they could possibly brush aside historical facts. If So is to marry the child before Yeonhwa, technically the child bride would become his first wife and that would automatically making her a queen once he ascended the throne. So, how are they going to explain the existence of Queen Daemok (Yeon Hwa) in history? Somehow I feel they won't dare to deviate up to changing historical facts so I am expecting a marriage between So and Yeonhwa next week. My only logic of why Haesoo who eventually accept those marriages are that she would always remember the words of the late Taejo that is for her not to intervene with the course of history.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@briseis thanks for the sbs ep14 preview. the kiss did bring me some cheer. 

I did imagine that HS will have to be the one to kiss So first, after all that "permission" stuff.:)

-----------------

Kiss tally now is 4: forced kiss, surprise peck, mystery kiss in pd camera and this ep 14 kiss. Not sure if there are more :)

What is that "mystery kiss in PD's camera????????????" what is that.....huh? :w00t:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, junejungki said:

There will more kiss. Dont worry. Also bed scene I supposed?? Remeber LGK posted pic in his insta?? He was lying on the bed and IU peeking from behind with her beautiful costume.

@junejungki and with her hair bun up? women only bun up their hair ... after married? cause her costume doesnt look like court lady to me..correct me if I am wrong

Just now, bim2 said:

"If you don't wanna accept me, please don't give false hope"

Huahaha how can So said this?  Where is all the confident not to let go Soo? 

@bim2 maybe he is forcing her to say that she will accept him finally?? Uri Haesoo...sometime...need to say the opposite way..just to get her answer...Soo yahhhh

• Like 19