[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I watched 11 episodes of Wook-HS. Drama you better give me happy Wang So more than 1 episode or I will be pissed!!

Sorry had to get this out lol. This episode was really good. I didn't understand a word but i was on the edge of my seat eh. It's so much better that they didn't spoil the second half of the drama so we didn't know what was going to happen. Much more exciting this way.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, junee22 said:

WW. is always showing his TRUE FACE to Yeonhwa now since she betryaed and she is very scared of him now. Trying to do everything she can to beat him. I think the love between brother and sister are gone just their love for their mom is what will bind them. 

Morning Afternoon Evening Scarlet Lovers

@UnniSarah  Of course that love is gone she betrayed him thats all he remembers about her.. She's his debtor and he will never forget what she done to his love for her and the so called love he has for HS..

Queen Yoo is gone to be real lonely now because WS got rid of WY.. It was kill or be killed. I have a question who let WY out ?

My streaming site was to bad this morning.. 

The preview looks like it's going to be and intense episode next wekk WY will take the throne.

Thanks all recapers still and video poster..

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

NEXT WEEK :

HS KISS SO FIRST!!!

Date on the lake is happening. 

Mo is dying ...AND YO IS ALIVE!!!

Wook is become more fierce, his mom suspecting is it because HS?

OH I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

When did they show the kiss in preview?!!!? I have watched it 5 times now still cant seem to find it :( I have gone blind:crazy:

Oh the boat scene!!!:wub:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

wow..... I dont know wat to say. WS marries  CP's daughter? and Yo is not dead!  oh my oh my.......
next week will so really intense again!

I think Crown Prince....well king now will force WS to marry his daughter for political reasons to ensure their relationship but like what about So... No Wonder he will become the evil Wangjong in the end

• Like 12