[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Thanks for the recap!!! But I feel so sad to see So is asked to marry King Mo's Niece.

Nonetheless, our ship finally sail! I think that why one of So's synopsis put that when he put a new king on top and it stop him from having So, he ended up being the king. I predict he will run away from palace with 13th and his lover and hopefully Soo before come back with general to get the throne. The marriage with King Mo's daughter and YH will confirmed postponed because when he come back with 13th, his hairstyle still show him as a single man.

gosh, why mon so faraway! My hurting heart

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

but am puzzled. If Yo becomes King later on, how izzit that he didn't kill WS and HS?

Because this is a drama, and they need to follow the chinese version to show more conflicts between the princes

In actual history, no actual conflicts but only rumours of revolt.

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I thought Iread the subtitle written So is getting married with dunno who's daughter. I couldnt finish reading because was very quick glance and the sub disappeared. Omo!! So is getting married with some else?? :o:o

Wang Mu's daugther, which is accurate as Wang So did married his niece.

But shouldn't he be marrying YH 1st?? YH is his queen in the actual history.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

ALRIGHT, THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN TONIGHTS EPISODE IS WOOKSOO IS OFFICIALY DEAD.

CLIMB ON BOARD EVERYONE! THE SHIP HAS FINALLY MAKE A MOVE. WE CAN FINALLY SAIL!!!!:blush:

I'm really curious if they will have the same ending as the actual Chinese series. I mean they have shifted quite a lot from the actual show and i reeeeaaaallllyyyy wanna see more of SoSoo. T.T  (edit: so i heard the real history has them both end up together. hope its trueeee)

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, skxz said:

WHAT DID I SAY... YO DIED FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS AND HE'S BACK LOOKING LIKE A LION. ALL THAT HAIR HAHAHAHAHA. HE'S BACK FOR ROUND 2! I BET SO REGRETS NOT ACTUALLY KILLING HIM THE FIRST TIME ROUND. 

i can't stop laugh read your comment about Wang Yo hair :lol:

• Like 16

9 hours ago, onemella said:

hey, hope this answers your question.
YH: I am destined to be with you
So: When I was little, somebody said I had the star of a king, that was the day I got this scar. Not only did I not get treated like a Prince, much less king.
You and me are predestined? I don't believe in fate. Besides, I have someone in mind.

YH: Is it Hae Soo?
Stay away from her she is bad luck. She'll hinder your future.

So: Without Soo, there would have been no future for me at all.
Now that I've said that, it becomes clear now. 
I am nothing without her. 

Thank you for the translation! How can we not completely fall in love with WS?

• Like 13

Just now, ryanallright said:

Because this is a drama, and they need to follow the chinese version to show more conflicts between the princes

When people like you study and helps us with our bad history. hahahaha. <3 <3 

• Like 6

I AM OUT OF WORDS EXPRESSING HOW SUPERBBB KANG HA NEUL'S ACTING WAS IN THIS EPS. I WAS LIKE F$KKK WHEN HE POINTED HIS SWORD TO YO. GODDD I AM SO MAD IF THAT GUY DOESN'T GET ANY AWARD FOR HIS ROLE IN THIS DRAMA.

Yassshhh here we come!! I have patiently waiting for the battle for the throne!! Oh and anyway, I know this might sounds wrong but I'm glad that Yo didn't die (I guess we all know that he won't die that easy lol). I think he's the one (plus the mini version of him, Yeonhwa) who makes this drama even more interesting. I mean, if he really died, we only left with WW who wants to be the king and bring down CP. But WW isn't as blunt and aggresive as Yo (well, he is sly but he doesn't declare himself to be the mean one, like Yo does, so ppl won't really notice him). Oh and since CP is now the king, I think he won't let HS live a miserable life anymore, seeing her wearing a beautiful gown and properly styled hair. Btw I am curios about does WS still has the desire to sit on the throne? I mean, he's close to CP and I don't think he will betraye him and make himself a king just to win HS's heart. 

OH AND does WS found out that HS and WW was a lover? I mean, wouldn't he get suspicious by the way HS was asking him not to hurt WW and she talked about WW many times with him? If he does found out or understand that HS and WW once had something between them then I guess the story wo'n't goes like the China version where 4th Prince got angry at Rouxi when he found out that she had something with 8th prince then feel betrayed and expelled her from the palace.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, ryanallright said:

maybe this will be just engagement and when she become old they marry ??? i hope HS don't see this scene in the beggining of they romance like she just kiss him and when they got back BAM here WS for you this bride :) 

• Like 8