[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, mabelialong said:

the fighting scene was good... so i'm satisfied... just looking preview for  the next episode... okay another intense episode

yes, i like the last fighting scene between wang yoo and wang so.. aahh...Lee Joon Gi so cool !!! :wub: i'm prepare for the bts... 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

they didn't changed history, dang.

yo is alive based on the preview. after he fell off the cliff, yo hide and build his army to take over the throne, while waiting he got a perm in the nearest beauty salon and grew a beard. :w00t:

when yo take the throne from the ailing CP, he would be king for 3-4 years, wont his first order as king to kill so? 

well one thing for sure, i forgive them for ep 12. they brought back the strong soo. all is well for now.

Hilarious! I can't stop laughing :D

Today was the day to clear off all the mess ! 

I am so happy with today's episode. Cant't wait for the subs . and don't count how many time I watched the kiss .. Monday hurry up please! :wub:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I am really glad that Wook is showing his true colors, with the sudden betrayed to Yo, switching sides like that, and also still very much desiring that throne. i think YH realise that she has really turned her brother into a monster. Now that the 'darkness' in Wook has been unleashed, i think there is no stopping hm now from trying his best to seize power. I am also glad that now HS realise just what kind of animal lies underneath, and how those rose coloured glasses she saw him with has finally come off.

@kaoriharang  Not only will we see WW fighting for the throne but he will also go after WS he feels that he has taken everything he cared for it will be him ands Yh plan for WS to marry Yh because WW will feel that if he can't have HS she will not be WS first wife but his sisters and give him the throne thinking he will gain HS..

Well I got to rewatch this episode

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, redlion said:

Goodbyes and love expressions everywhere..... i love today episode..... And hoping lovey dovey moment in the preview is real not WS dream or WW imagination....  ;)

I thought Iread the subtitle written So is getting married with dunno who's daughter. I couldnt finish reading because was very quick glance and the sub disappeared. Omo!! So is getting married with some else?? :o:o

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, aypopa said:

because he blame WS for YO dead and his mother fall but maybe when he see YO alive back he stay good i hope :) and YO is alive ???? what the ??? we saw him stabed and fell from a cliff this show is to much for me...  

Araso...I see. 

Kamsameda. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, soph_t said:

Ummm what happened to the queens hair...:astonished:

The king is the source of her youth.. thats why she very shocked when he died. Then the true snow queen appeared muwahahha (ok, pls ignored this comment).

I love ep 13, the story is getting better :)

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Prior to battle scene

Dialogue between HS and WS:

HS looking at the throne, ws walks in

ws: do you want to seat there?

hs: no.

ws: everyone fights till death to seat there, dont you want to/ you dont like it?

hs: because of that throne, the king killed Lady Oh and prince nim you, have to fight with your brothers

it is a frightening seat. When you fight them tomorrow, you wont hurt them right?

ws: you are worried about Wook? Because they are your relatives? Then why did you come look for me. You could have just watched by the side.

hs: he said these are all for me. he feels bad about not being able to prevent me from being banished.  he said he want power.

ws: I see. I also feels the same way.

hs: the king told me to go with the flow, so I choose to support the cp. If Prince wook gets hurt, then I will be sad for the rest of my life.

ws: i understand. i cant guarantee but I will try my best. I also dun want him to get hurt. I may get hurt too, arent you worried about me?

hs: you will be fine. that I am very sure about.

ws: hearing you say this, makes me feel invincible.

-------------------------------------------------------

dialogue between 10th and wife:

10th wanted to go see the King after he died but wife advised him against it. She has put out news that the 10th is very ill. She told him "Do you know what happened after a new King comes in? He will kill his brothers and nephews that are a threat". 10th was shocked but decided to listen to her.

welcome backkk. :D

i do have one request. the conversation between soo and wook, after the fight scene. you mind recapping that part please? i think soo abandon wook there, or at least that's what i am guessing from the facial expressions.

• Like 16

Todays ep was good. D fight, d betrayal, d realisation, d beginning of acceptance.. feel like S One version has some scenes cut mayb coz some scene sorta like jump in an obvious manner. At last end if HS-WK and d active beginning of HS-WS.. yeehaa!!!! D best thing abt HS-WS they always seem to know when one nids d other... 

The preview is *melts* the kiss... but the yo-mane being back is quite shocking but in every drama d evil one s r d most diff species to die...

• Like 15