[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, junejungki said:

OMG!! your post makes me laugh hard and in tears. My hubby thought I am losing my mind

I WAS LAUGHING MY A$$$ OFF WHEN CRAZY EOMMA CAME IN WITH GREY HAIR LIKE THAT:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I MEAN, HOW MANY YEARS HAVE PASSED BY SINCE THE KING DIED LOL HOW COME SHE AGING SO FAST LIKE THAT LOL DAYYUM

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, qwenli said:

HS dialogue with Wook

hs to wook: you were on the cp side, why did you lie to me? its on purpose right? you wanted to test me.

wook: and you went to seek out So.

hs: dun tell me, you wanted to kill So?

wook: I said I want to be king, I have to get rid of all latent threats

hs: you knew how I feel about Lady Oh's death and yet you are using me to kill the 4th prince?

you have changed. you are no longer the 8th prince that I know.

wook: so you wanted to deceive me? refusing to tell me that the King is dead? you, you dont care if I die

hs: the king wanted me to help the cp ascend the throne. that is only right. I can not disobey him. 4th prince promise me not to hurt you.

wook: you beg him for my life?

hs: you said you wanted to leave songgak with me to live a peaceful life, I can go with you now. the new king will let me leave.

wook: there will be other barriers, we cannot leave.

hs: i thought you said you wanted to be king for me. you are just kidding yourself

now, I cannot see you as in the past. I want to keep a distance.

wook: because of SO?

hs: for a second, did you ever believe in my heart? did you believe in me?

wook: i will make you come back to me.

hs: it wont be that easy.

@qwenli thank youuuu :heart:

see, that's the smart strong minded girl i love. she's definitely back. 

a mind of her own. she decide her own fate, not hiding timid in the corner trying to dissapear.

ep 14, we get to see the modern soo back when she initiated the kiss. you go girl!

would be very interesting to see how they will play out the years yo reign as king. they need some believable plot as why wook, so, and 13th get to stay alive.

Edited by ratgirlina
bad manners of me to forgot to thank the recap
  • Like 17

I find it kind of strange that the little girl in the preview is all dressed like a bride, while So is wearing his regular dress robes. If he was getting married, I think he'd have his hair up too? Like Eun did at his wedding. And there's still long trailer scenes to come that I imagine will happen after episode 14...so I don't know I don't think I can believe quite yet that So's marrying his niece just yet. Maybe I'm just delulu lolol.

Also, Wook's going to get remarried at some point or another, yeah? He's wearing the wedding hanbok and has his hair done up in that same headpiece Eun wore in the long trailer.

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, valsava said:

How can she love a wishy washy man like this he looks her right in the face and lies to her, And she even ask someone to spare his life he's the real threat to the throne.. 

I think she was testing his love for her compared to the love for the throne...and he said almost clearly that he loved the throne more (which we all know). And more because in the end he told her: "i will make you come back to me" and she replayed with "it wont be that easy" instead of the "my love I will wait for you" that she would have said in the past. 

EDIT: But I will keep my expectations still low because I haven't seen the bracelet being returned. :sweatingbullets: Even with the SoSoo preview, I will prepare my heart just in case. 

• Like 19

Yeaaaaayyyyyyyy \(^O^)/

Is it weird that I am happy at Soo and Wook break up scene?

But seriously, I have said this before, but I am really impressed with Kang Ha Neul acting. Before this drama I never quite know him, but that guy so deserves award.. and of course Lee Jun Ki too!! They are both MVP of this drama..

While overall, IU acting is good, I think her acting is the best is in sad, tense, and crying scene... 

Mondaaay, why are you so far awaaaay~

• Like 19

I guess the creative license is about 4th prinve/Wang So first wife?because there're no records about when he married who...I'm just guessing though...and about WS marry the little child? The drama time line is ancient times...and in those ancient times everything is possible..it's not only happened in Korea..it happened in our countries too...we should stop seeing things from modern perspectives...or we could be like HS..too long in denial state..lol :)

Now..I need to check the differences between int.&SBS vers...looks like the Jung visiting HS scene?that scene is important though...to see the feelings development of 14th prince to HS..coz if this is going to take the adaptation direction..so 14th will become an important character at the end...

@qwenli thank you for decided coming back here...and thank you all again for the recaps tonight..also the screen caps..and..finally the ship is sailing..though it only last for 1 eps (the happiness between main otp I mean) well...it's Moon Lovers after all..the tragic doomed love story...preparing my heart now..gud nite eclipses

• Like 13

Hu Hu  Ha  Ha  ....laughing so much on the repeat alert !

THIS IS NOT A DRILL ....I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL... lol :lol:

HS finally hugs WS  !!!! :w00t:

And next episode she will kiss him....yieeeeeeeeee

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

I think both Lee Jun Gi and Kang Ha Neul deserve an award. They're nailling it. And really, I can't wait to see more beards :D. =))

but SBS award usually based on the rating not about how good they're in the drama

this drama got a low/poor rating ... no idea if they will nominate or not

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, smhelen said:

That's right. She seems to worry about everyone else but her protector and the man who truly loves her and stood by her. She is an imbecile. 

she knows he is going to live for next 60 odd years.. whereas she knows that others are going to die early .. :)

so not too sure of imbecile.. come what may, WS is not dying.. ofc she would worry abt others

• Like 11

After streaming the episode two things Wook is very cunning and like YH playing all sides so that no matter who wins he wins. He still ain't s**t and I'm hoping that when Yo rises from the dead he takes him out.

Glad that HS got to witness the So's distress after "killing" Yo, should give her cause to rethink all of the terrible things that she thought after realizing that he was Gwangjong.

The So/Soo boat is finally leaving the docks and couldn't be more thrilled.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, anniexxx said:

I WAS LAUGHING MY A$$$ OFF WHEN CRAZY EOMMA CAME IN WITH GREY HAIR LIKE THAT:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I MEAN, HOW MANY YEARS HAVE PASSED BY SINCE THE KING DIED LOL HOW COME SHE AGING SO FAST LIKE THAT LOL DAYYUM

I think she dye her hair when husband the king still alive. So when the King passed away, she didnt really care about her appearance anymore. Make sense, no?

• Like 11

OST part 11:

그 눈물은 가슴속에
숨기고 추억들은 지워버려요

끝내 못다할 인연 여기서
멈춰둬요 그리워
눈물로 산다 해도 우리

흩어지는 바람같아서
찾으려 해도
찾을 수 없는 길 같아서

멀어지는 인연은
잡을 수가 없어서