[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hwaaaaaa!!! Finally, the love is coming :wub:

oh... I love how hae soo comforting Wang So.. Oh, i can feel the emotion.. How its feel being hug by someone u really want to be touch, when u feel burden.. Oh, thats so sweet..

Damn! Wang wook is a trully grey person! Oh.. Traitor once, traitor then. :angry:

Oh, its another long awaited day... Ah, how can i spend another 6 day without Eclips couple.. :bawling::bawling:

hwaiting Eclips shippers!!!

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

HOW DOES YO NOT DIE AFTER BEING STABBED AND FALLING OFF A FREAKING CLIFF WTF

Because this is A Fact in period dramas... whoever falls off the cliff  - NEVER dies....they always return to avenge themselves...

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

When did they show the kiss in preview?!!!? I have watched it 5 times now still cant seem to find it :( I have gone blind:crazy:

Oh the boat scene!!!:wub:

Oh ok.. its in SBS preview not the oneTVasia preview. Dayumn these version issues!!!!

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, skxz said:

WHAT DID I SAY... YO DIED FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS AND HE'S BACK LOOKING LIKE A LION. ALL THAT HAIR HAHAHAHAHA.

AND THE KISS!!!

What's with the hair fiasco today. First is Queen Yoo, then her son. Wakakaka.. 

I'm too giddy with the kiss scene! yaaaay... *dancing

• Like 11

they didn't changed history, dang.

yo is alive based on the preview. after he fell off the cliff, yo hide and build his army to take over the throne, while waiting he got a perm in the nearest beauty salon and grew a beard. :w00t:

when yo take the throne from the ailing CP, he would be king for 3-4 years, wont his first order as king to kill so? 

well one thing for sure, i forgive them for ep 12. they brought back the strong soo. all is well for now.

• Like 23

26 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

After I pass the shock over seeing her hair.. I kept laughing too! OMG, this is kdramaland indeed!

hahahah, Is there any theory that depression and excessive shock can lead to hair being white, omoooo

• Like 15