[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hi I am newbie here. I love reading all the comments in this MLSHR. But for me of course my root goes to WSHS. The bad rating drama in korea but the good rating drama internationally especially in China, Singapore and Malaysia.

LJK IG followers increase tremendously from 400 K something to 1M within 1 month premier of this drama. And of course I am one of his followers kekekeke..... This is really a huge impact of this drama to LJK itself. But he deserved to have a good fan internationally. His acting was superb and well received from his fan. 

I don't personally  like KHN actually even hes actually a good actor. I love his acting in MISEANG. Since then I keep an eye towards him. But I dont really enjoy the love line between HS and WW in this drama. 

IU-so far her acting not that bad. So please do not hate IU. Should support for her as well. Im pretty sure she had learnt something form this drama. 

So guys please keep watching MLSHR with full of love. Accept whatever endings is. Support actor and actress in this drama especially my loved LJK... 

• Like 18

I have a gut feeling that the conversation in between WS and YH has not done. It seems like the writer nim is hiding something and would reveal it at later stage. YH definitely would not allow WS pass through easily to get into palace.....must be with some terms and conditions.....hmmmm,

• Like 9

@cmluv where did u read about the special episode?

Yes ep 20 will end on Monday so SBS has not announced if they will screen ep 20 with ep 19 instead or keep ep 20 on Monday and wat they going to do on Tuesday. 

I have read that the drama taking over SH will only start on Nov 7 which imply that SBS is  very likely to keep ep 20 on a Monday and have a special on Tuesday. However they can still screen some stand alone movie on Tuesday.

I believe they won't announce their plans till mid oct to prevent competitive reaction from other TV stations.

Personally I really hope it's a special :)

• Like 16

11 hours ago, glacial said:

hahahah, i think everyone who watches this show will end up with hair like queen yoo, from stress of waiting for the OTP to be lovey dovey

That's right! And when we will enjoy these moments, will appear Yeon Hwa with her fake smile and her beautiful dimples, ruin everything: “What are you doing here you two?”

moonlovers2-00074.jpg

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@cmluv where did u read about the special episode?

Yes ep 20 will end on Monday so SBS has not announced if they will screen ep 20 with ep 19 instead or keep ep 20 on Monday and wat they going to do on Tuesday. 

I have read that the drama taking over SH will only start on Nov 7 which imply that SBS is  very likely to keep ep 20 on a Monday and have a special on Tuesday. However they can still screen some stand alone movie on Tuesday.

I believe they won't announce their plans till mid oct to prevent competitive reaction from other TV stations.

Personally I really hope it's a special :)

If i'm not mistaken the reason why they were airing first and second episode in 1 day of the premiere is because this drama is having 20 episodes + 1 special episode. So the timing will be fit. 

• Like 7

@deabakdrama

Oh he was not going to the palace, he was leaving the palace to fetch the CP

14 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

I have a gut feeling that the conversation in between WS and YH has not done. It seems like the writer nim is hiding something and would reveal it at later stage. YH definitely would not allow WS pass through easily to get into palace.....must be with some terms and conditions.....hmmmm,

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, fengari said:

a remark on the " WW overnight transformation"

I agree that the "nice, considering guy" didn´t turn in a machiavellian (or Jago-like) manipulative figure overnight. Maybe he was always such a manipulative guy, but it was not so obviousu till now because the stake was note so huge, as the throne. For example, I recall now how he was talking to his wife about HS ( "she makes me happy, she is refreshing etc.etc").Back then, we were thinking ( I was thinking, though I disliked him from day A ) : at least, this awful Tom-Edison-jr-like* guy has an understanding relation with his wife and he is innocently sincere with her).But what if, those "friendly, innocent confessions" to his wife, were an entirely concious way to manipulate her (knowing her generous character and the guilt -who he himself cultivated to her- she felt about their non loving relation). He drove her to think in the end (as it was her own idea) that she should ask her mother-in-law to let WW marry HS. Maybe it sounds as a wild assumption, but it sounds also plausible.

a remark on  "it was always about him" point: Wook on his visit to HS in jail, when he realized that her first question was "how is the 4th prince?is he alive?" he let her hand go. This expression of jealousy in this crucial moment when HS life is at stake, shows to me how much self-centered and petty he is. WangSo, on the contrary, in this occasion gave to Wook every weapon (WS revealed WW his mother´s plans) asking him to save HS by all means. For me this difference in attitude was even more crucial than the "turning back" in rain-scene,  and  made crystal clear that WS is the "noble opposite" (to use this eloquent term someone else has coined) of WW. And because WS feels/thinks/acts as the "noble opposite" of WW, I cannot accept that he will hold such a grudge against HS  for her relation(?) with WW  like the chinese 4th prince did and broke up with Ruoxi. It would not be at all consistent to WS character ( e.g: with a glance of his father he forgot all his lifetime pain!). But, i have to stop here, as i realized the irony of my comment: I start writing how "it was always about him" where him is  WW, and I ended to  write about WS, because for me "it is always about him", where him is WS.  : ))

min-ju aka fengari

*the archhypocrite guy from the "Dogville"

@40somethingahjumma I agree both your comments. Wang Wook didn't change overnight, his selfishness and self-centerness were always there, but like you all wrote it, it was never visible to the others because he was able to hide behind his courtesy, good looks and manners. 

The walk in the snow reveals to us how manipulative he is, when he intentionally made Hae Soo fall so that he would come to rescue her. It looks like an innocent joke, yet it points out his true personality. He used a trick to appear as her savior and to make him look like a gentleman. Then we shouldn't forget that he invited Wang So to live in his house during the ritual (episode 1-4). His words were that since they were born in the same year, he should be nice to Wang So. Yet, he knew that his sister was interested in him. Maybe the invitation was to see how Wang So would react to Yeon Hwa and to see if he could use him. 

I had always the impression that Wang Wook was never honest to his family too. He refused the divorce and the arranged marriage with the point that he wanted to respect lady Hae. Yet he was already in love with Hae Soo. So he was lying to them. He knew that Hae Soo would never accept to marry him, if he already had a wife. Wang Wook didn't propose to her, while lady Hae was alive since he knew that Hae Soo would see it as if she had betrayed her mother. Therefore he never asked for her hand. He knew, he needed time in my opinion. Nonetheless the other reason for not proposing sooner to her was that deep down, he wanted to become king so that he didn't want to lose the seat by marrying someone powerless like Hae Soo. 

But your remark about his comment made me realise that it can be seen as if he was already manipulating his wife there, when he talked to lady Hae. Knowing her generosity and her love for him, he knew that she would come to accept that he loved Hae Soo. Then this makes me wonder if his behaviour (falling for Hae Soo) noticed by lady Hae was just an act so that she would sacrify herself again. Baek Ah was mad at him because he could see that behind the gentleness towards lady Hae, Wang Wook was a coldhearted man. Flirting with Hae Soo shows his duplicity because he never promised anything to Hae Soo, while asking for her affection and love. Sure, he didn't know about the poem, but he clearly knew that his wife was trying to matchmaking them: the night in the library. I don't think, Wang Wook is stupid not to notice it. Yet, he was aware that Hae Soo was just too pure and innocent to marry his cousin's wife. That's why he didn't go any further. And like I said, Wang Wook is connected to snow underlining his coldness, but its dangerosity. A landscape covered with snow looks beautiful, however it is deadly. That's exactly how Wang Wook is: good looking and well-mannered, but he is really cunning and scheming. Therefore I believe, he was already playing a double-game with Hae Soo and lady Hae: Making sure that Hae Soo stays by his side, asking from his wife to close her eyes about the romance between him and Hae Soo, making sure that his family was not aware of his love affair. Yet he had to reveal it to his family at some point (only in the episode 10)!! Yeon Hwa only realised his love for Hae Soo really late. Since there is no thread, no visible betrayal, no poisoning or anything else, his moves don't appear as manipulative as they really are.   

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, leejoongi1trash said:

@SizzlerZ Yeah option 2 is definitely the best. Leave Wook, YH and everything behind and love in a world without those obstacles. That is the true definition of leave the palace with me and let's live like common people out of the reach of others... How sweet

Definitely. I wish there was a sequel is that option were to come true. How WS gets use to 21st century 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, lovesparklys said:

I am not saying she will betray him just her actions and not telling him about wook can be used against soo and So by wook and his sister to break them up. In the original didn't eighth tell fourth about his relationship to break them up and make 4th let her go. So will think she never cared and that will kill him emotionally

@lovesparklys Chingu, this is where the K-version deviates from BBJX. SoSoo's relationship, at its core, is built on trust and honesty. At the beach, Haesoo told So she cared for another. She didn't mention whom, but So's response was just as long as it wasn't Baek Ah. So you're right...Soo didn't betray So in any way, and he'll know that.

Also, keep in mind ALL that Wangso does know. When the day comes that he realizes who Soo had previously loved (and that day will definitely come), I think he'll actually be even more pissed off at Wook...on behalf of Soo. Because he'll realize that the person Soo had loved betrayed and hurt her in a huge way by turning his back on her...not just once, but several times. Don't forget, So gave Wook information that would have cleared Soo. But what did Wook do? He held onto it instead and almost caused Soo to die. That's not something So will forgive.

• Like 22

5 hours ago, berny said:

When the MLSHR staff is a WS ♥ HS shipper.... :P lol

He cannot contain his feels...ha ha ha

And just to tally:

WS-HS kisses   (on lips)  =  kiss.jpg   kiss.jpg   kiss.jpg

WW-HS  =  0

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

WS-HS  backhug =    

WW-HS  =  

WHY? why ?  is Ha Neul (WW)  not getting any ? ? ? :P

Don't forget about all the practice of LJK and IU for the back hugs and kisses!LOL

• Like 20

1 hour ago, leejoongi1trash said:

there is an eclipse in the year of WS death. So maybe he dies and is transported back to 21st century where he meets HS with their memories intact. That would be better, this time he will have to adapt but hey he's pretty smart and quick. That's better than her meeting with a guy who just  looks like 4th and has no recollection of their love

I mean, the man is WS but in the 21st century. His name change to be (maybe) Lee Joon Gi or Kim Wang So, or whatever (like HS's name in the 21st century is Go Ha Jin). He is not the son of a king, but he is the heir of a Big Company. As I said previously that they feel "Deja Vu". They will meet by accident and feel the same feelings that they have ever fall in love. For HS, she is clearly aware that handsome man in the 21st century is WS, while for that handsome man (WS in the 21th century), she is the girl who have been present in his dreams. Forgive me, my imagination moves wildly .... lol ..

• Like 17

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

Yes and he saw something he like in Yeon Hwa and tried fervently to woo her. This guy knows what he wants and goes for it :)

I like the scene between him n yeonhwa, there is chemistry between the two.:lol:

@bold:

All three brothers get it from their parents..

Father and Mother both are (the trio has all these qualities..we have seen them in diffeerent light but as personality traits are all there)

1. Intense, Passionate

2. Political Strategist ( king is no fool.. if he could shun his love for throne, he used HS well with all sweet words, and he uses WS well .. plus i honestly think, JM must have told king that WS is destined to become king and that alone is the reason for king to care for him)

3. They don't know when or how to give up.. Never back down

4. Upfront .. not sly and shrewd.. ( even with mommy dearest.. she never hides her feelings..and there is never any diplomacy.) .. and that is inherited purely from the mother..not father

5. Attachment to mother

6. Are romantic (all 5 are..as in they know how to impress others)

7. More physical people ( Not the emotional, intellectual types.. like Wook is the thinking type, BA is the feels guy) - these 3 all abt fighting and physicality of things

8. To the point conversations! - all 3 + mommy :) ( maybe daddy too)

9. Do not forgive easily as Do not forget easily - good, bad, ugly .. all of it.. 

Will have to think of others..

• Like 11