[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, mitheone said:

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo‏@MoonLoversSBS Twitter

CeCi Korea updated their instagram with #MoonLovers kiss scenes of Wang So & Hae Soo and Baek Ah & Woo Hee

Actually, the above is just a liptouching whereas the below one is the real kiss although it is forced

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

@cmluvI'm still leaning towards Wook will be the one to destroy the bracelet. Maybe that scene will be the ultimate end from Wook's point of view (since Soo already sailing in So's ship)

@chi13lou I also noticed that she hasn't worn the bracelet since the torture. But she returned So's hairpin before the goodbye scene (which I presumes will be confiscated by the investigator while searching for evidence in her room). I just hope it will not be edited out, because in the c-ver it was the ultimate end for 8th prince and Ruoxi ship and I will enjoy every drop of tears Wook will shed while destroying the bracelet

I will be laughing my head off when they show this scene.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

just rematched the fight sequence for the nth time...and I realise true to the script, WS's moves were 80% defensive.

Which is interesting to me because LJG's skills make it look otherwise (like he was the one attacking WW instead). And also, not to bash KHN, but in the long shots, i think you can see that he was using a double, whereas LJG was not..This scene is amazing because of LJG...R.E.S.P.E.C.T.!

Maybe it's because kang ha neul has never been in action dramas before *CMIIW* while junki had quite many action dramas under his belt;)

• Like 12

To those who ask and wonder:

We abort the kidnapping plan for now because we still need HS for next week. WS can't kiss on his own. But we just may do it in the future. By then, maybe, just maybe, we might completely lose her accidentally. If you know what I mean. 

Cc:

@dhia205

@junee22

@Yippeuni

@fathiayunia

Ps: I just hold on to my heater right now. He's extremely hot from jealousy right now. Just the way I like it.

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

I just didn't get why So need to destroy the bracelet? Jealousy? Rage? Soo is not even wearing the bracelet anymore!!

I would say... betrayal. When you're clueless about something so huge, you're feeling betrayed once the news hit you.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, jubiemon said:

Whoa! That's really different from the Chinese subs.

For the Chinese subs, it was translated as: If it were you, even if you couldn't forgive me, you would at least understand me. 

I don't know know which version is right now..

I think the chinese sub make much more sense. I can't even understand the english version. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

To those who ask and wonder:

We abort the kidnapping plan for now because we still need HS for next week. WS can't kiss on his own. But we just may do it in the future. By then, maybe, just maybe, we might completely lose her accidentally. If you know what I mean. 

Cc:

@dhia205

@junee22

@Yippeuni

@fathiayunia

Ps: I just hold on to my heater right now. He's extremely hot from jealousy right now. Just the way I like it.

I think we should continue the kidnapping plan.... I can be HS stunt for the kissing scene....I REALLY WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

from the wook-soo scene after the king told her to go find CP whoever stops her and ask her questions regarding him like did the king died yet, it will tell her that they are after the throne and would fight to sit on it. So when they ask her she will say she's getting stuff to make tea for the king meaning he is alive and requested to drink more tea. But when Wook confronted her and ask her that, she realized that he too wants the throne not only Wang Yo. He didn't ask for nothing else but if the king was dead that was the 1st question out of his mouth as the king warn her do not trust any that ask that question cause they have a motive which is to take the throne.

and when she said to wook "you're not the same person" it means that he's not the same wook as before, the wook before didn't think of the throne, he wanted to live a peaceful life and wanted to leave with Soo but when she asked him again if he would leave, he didn't say and then she realized he has ambitions and wanted the throne for himself.  He lied to Soo to test her if she is really going to find CP she would failed since hes not in that city but they didn't factor in that So would find a way to bring CP in. Wook wanted to test Soo not only if she trust him and was loyal to him but also was her feelings still true to him in which none since her feelings for him was wavering after Lady Oh death due to So being there for her half the time which Wook didn't

29 minutes ago, imsoso said:

Ok, so for those that are wondering about the last conversation between HS and WW...

"Why would HS assume that WW was using her to kill WS?"

Because he was testing her loyalty to him and by that I mean that by telling her of his and WY's plot he was seeing if she was going to go tell WS or keep the "secret" (like he asked her too) and in the end, as WW might've predicted, she chose to trust So over him and tell So about the rebellion. WW knew that if HS were to tell WS that WS would definitely not stand there without doing anything and would take action in the "battlefield". By telling WS about the plot, HS kinda involved So. So obviously So would go onto the battlefield and fight and that would be where WW or WY planned to kill him. So that's why HS asked WW if he was using her to kill the 4th prince. 

Hope this made sense

Thanks to @Immortal_Angel and @imsoso for the explanation. Adding @Yippeuni in the list of thanks!
Which means, basically, everybody knows everything. Soo knows Wook knows. Wook knows that Soo knows he knows. So knows Wook knows. Soo knows So knows. Wook knows So knows. Dang, what a tangled web we are into. 

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I think we should continue the kidnapping plan.... I can be HS stunt for the kissing scene....I REALLY WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE

No babe.. I can't risk you being killed by WS's hard core fan @dhia205. We are a team. We must stick together. Unless WS is agreeing on a harem. 

@fathiayunia that's tricky. None of us knows anything about the black eclipse but your suggestion is tempting.

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

Yes, it is possible because even in the preview we can't see the person who destroy the bracelet and cut to Wook crying Soo's name which we already knew came from different scene. I just didn't get why So need to destroy the bracelet? Jealousy? Rage? Soo is not even wearing the bracelet anymore!!

I think So will break it. So is possessive enough to do that. Wook would not do it. It's a symbol of him owning Soo, something that he's trying to get back. 
So, on the other hand, wont like it to have a memento of Wook-Soo lying around. And what's more, it's black sleeve, who else wear black so often except for So. 

• Like 8

Quick thought: I think WS and YH marriage will just be contractual kind. I'd like to think that WS will propose to YH that "okay let's get married, I can be the king, you can be the queen like you've always wanted", but he gets to keep HS next to him and YH must leave her alone and keep her hands off her, or else...

Following this drama has been very tiring for me, although gotta admit it is kinda one-of-a-kind exciting. Tiring maybe due to the c-version counterpart or novel adaptation? A lot of comparing and guessing what will be different in future episodes. Come to think of it, I think this is the first saguek I've watched diligently, not counting QIHM and Gu Family Book (which I kinda skip around after first few episodes, yes I only stuck on because of the love story of the parents).....

Note to self: stick to rom-com!

• Like 17

i actually clueless about how WS will sent HS away.. about HS and WW loveline i think he can guess or have some idea about it but never bother because WW never prove that HS belong him in any way or even protect HS... HS actually said herself that she like somebody.. this one never enough for WS to send HS away...

in BBJX when RX decide she want to run away from palace she reveal everything to 4th.. the warning to 8th and she the reason everything happen.. that make 4th mad but he still won't let her go until 8th come and tell everything.. that one make 4th really furious and send RX away..

the interesting thing about HS and WS is they almost know everything about each other.. HS warning for 8th don't cause anything major and she don't actually involved in the palace battle just like King Taejo said she here to see history unveil not changed it.. so HS part in throne battle is minimal than RX...

if anything HS will begged WS to let her go... because she can't stand living in palace also because she dying... the one who love must learn to let go.. i think WS will give her permission because of his love and he knew she suffer...

its going to be interesting on why WS and HS will separate.. not a break up cause they never stop loving each other and 4th in BBJX never approve RX and 14th marriage... its intense how WS will love HS after she love him back...

• Like 15