[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@Yippeuni girl...we should give HS a chance...we don't want to be labelled as "mean girls" right?

You better be very careful HS...cause if you make our 4th prince sad, I'm gonna make sure our girls here kidnapped you...and maybe I'll pretend that I have an amnesia....*humming innocently*

@solelylurking @dhia205 @fathiayunia

• Like 14

2 hours ago, fathiayunia said:

I haven't back read! This thread moves with lighting speed again! So I'm sorry if someone already talked about this before. So, umm seeing as how they keep getting us sad lyric in ost this drama is doomed to possibly have sad ending.

I really hope that if this drama's gonna pull a sad ending on me they should do it

RIGHT and REAL HURTS crazy monkey 090

not

FRUSTRATING HURTS crazy monkey 198

Right and real hurts happens when it's soooo tear jerking and heart wrenching so that when you recall the scene you can't stop crying, in a good way. Frustrating hurts usually happens to me when the show use too many noble idiocy and misunderstanding it gets frustrating. After my frustration with Hae Soo's earlier episodes. I don't think I can forgive anymore noble idiocy and or misunderstanding. I know this is a different story and character and all, but because we also have some similarity to the C-ver, I'm gonna take a chance and take this C-ver ending as example. So this is what basically happened in C-ver (you can skip it, it's quite long)

Hide contents

(cmiiw I didn't watch the c-version.. can't get over those half bald prince.. stopped at episode 4 cause I can't seem to differentiate between the prince. lol. sorry)

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

She is actually a spy of 9th in C-ver and (cmiiw) in that version everyone assumed that Ruoxi somehow involved in the plans to kill and overthrow 4th and 4th finally steamed her to death to save Ruoxi? Or something? I'm sorry it's too horrifying for me I can't read it right. LOL hope Wang So won't punish the poor girl too hard.

I hope the writer won't let me down.. seeing how this writer can write dying scene beautifully, I hope all is well)

@bold laughed out loud!!!!! i was also unable to differentiate between princes. still finished the drama.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Anyway, I was wondering that if the scene where Wook were trying to hit Yo with an arrow is another hint that maybe the one who hurts Eun with arrow is Wook? I'm still thinking that Soo's premonition is somehow mirroring what would happen since some of the events are somehow coming true one by one. 

I was quite shocked and it's quite ironic when So stopped Wook not to hit Yo with an arrow but in the end So is the one who ended up "kill" his own brother. I wonder if this kind of action will appear again in the next following episodes. It's like So is indeed killing his brothers with valid reasons?

Sorry to cut your post. Oh my! you are so right. Eun might be shot down by Wook arrows and So will give him a merciful death. The wife is dead already and he got few moments left so let's end the suffering sooner..... 

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Or we can just kidnap WS and WW to the future! Who cares about history! :phew: @solelylurking @dhia205 @junee22 @Yippeuni

and i have to wait another eclipse to do that?? no.. i rather throw some distress in damsel lady to the center of  the earth... kidnapping them can be done in their era, why should waiting so long?

10 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

No babe.. I can't risk you being killed by WS's hard core fan @dhia205. We are a team. We must stick together. Unless WS is agreeing on a harem. 

@fathiayunia that's tricky. None of us knows anything about the black eclipse but your suggestion is tempting.

ohh my dear @solelylurking should i reserve one empty chamber at palace for you and your heater??,  @Yippeuni that seat already filled in by me lol.. look at another heater i don't that new sexy perm wang looks so hot tho lol....

• Like 11

Yeah I  came across that post as well @junejungki :) I was frightened on what Wook might come up with to win the game of thrones. I was afraid it will cost So huge thing which maybe include his brothers. 

Yeah @leejoongi1trash that's what we've been discussing here some pages ago. I'm anxiously waiting if that scene will come true because it would be so heart-breaking for So and even us :(

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

and i have to wait another eclipse to do that?? no.. i rather throw some distress in damsel lady to the center of  the earth... kidnapping them can be done in their era, why should waiting so long?

ohh my dear @solelylurking should i reserve one empty chamber at palace for you and your heater??,  @Yippeuni that seat already filled in by me lol.. look at another heater i don't that new sexy perm wang looks so hot tho lol....

@junee22 better be mean girls than dumb girl. 

I agree with @dhia205 let's just throw HS across the ocean (to Brazil or Borneo) in Goryeo era if we plan to do this still. Just make sure she can't come back. 

A chamber? Wow how generous of you? You mean Wang Jung right? It will be just right for @Yippeuni. She likes young blood. 

But what about @fathiayunia then? All others are already taken or just plain eeeuugghh.. 

• Like 9

18 hours ago, dhia205 said:

and i have  wainother eclipse to do that?? no.. i rather throw some distress  damsel lady to the center of  the earth... kidnapping them can be done in their era, why should waiting so long?

Dang...and I'm sadly had to give in to you thoigh I didn't want to do that...let's just delay the kidnapping scene...Wang So loves HS so much..I don't want him feels so hurt of our betrayal...later...our betrayal possibility..later on.. (Maybe we could borrow door to anywhere from Doraemon????)

I'm gonna stick to Baek-Ah nim then....kkkkkk

@solelylurking Okay...I changed my mind...I'm going to be one of the mean girls

• Like 4

Thank you @LyraYoo for the compilation! It'd become a good source for viewers or potential viewers to navigate into the drama. Gosh, this drama is time-consuming and mind-depleting yet we're still loving to dissect every and each scene! 

Talking about obsession and dedication at the hardest core! :glasses:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I agree with @dhia205 let's just throw HS across the ocean (to Brazil or Borneo) in Goryeo era if we plan to do this still. Just make sure she can't come back. 

A chamber? Wow how generous of you? You mean Wang Jung right? It will be just right for @Yippeuni. She likes young blood. 

But what about @fathiayunia then? All others are already taken or just plain eeeuugghh.. 

I think I am meant for Jung I retake the quiz three times....and I got Jung for all of them....I must say my goodbye to my So.....deep condolences for my dream becoming HS for Wang So...

• Like 9

2 hours ago, hrkharis said:

I mean, the man is WS but in the 21st century. His name change to be (maybe) Lee Joon Gi or Kim Wang So, or whatever (like HS's name in the 21st century is Go Ha Jin). He is not the son of a king, but he is the heir of a Big Company. As I said previously that they feel "Deja Vu". They will meet by accident and feel the same feelings that they have ever fall in love. For HS, she is clearly aware that handsome man in the 21st century is WS, while for that handsome man (WS in the 21th century), she is the girl who have been present in his dreams. Forgive me, my imagination moves wildly .... lol ..

They may meet in the 21st Century like they did in Goryeo. She is wandering deep in thought and as she steps off the curb a motorcycle whiz by nearly knocking her off her feet. The biker stops and look back to see if she is alright then plans to ride off when she yells at him to stop and gives him a tongue lashing. He gets off his bike and takes his helmet off ready to argue with her but she stops mid sentence in shock as she sees his face...will it be her that remembers him or him that remembers her? A new beginning for an old love story? :wub:

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Yippeuni said:

I think I am meant for Jung I retake the quiz three times....and I got Jung for all of them....I must say my goodbye to my So.....deep condolences for my dream becoming HS for Wang So...

Jung is pretty ok for a man. He's gonna be a successful war general and later King anyway. Aaanndd he's good looking. Not a bad catch @Yippeuni

• Like 9

i think when WY became a king he will held HS as hostage and tortured her.. the only way to save HS is by WJ and here the marriage thing will play out... WS will married YH for Hwangbo clan power and work with WW who i assume also want to kill WY now cause he will punish WW and his family for WW betrayal...

HS being used as WS pawn really will make WS turn dark.. i mean she everything for him and now she being used as a tool to control him.. this one for sure will guarantee WY death.. playing with the only thing WS love will have a very bad ending for him.. about why WS is the one who being a king and not WW because WS will also realize in order to protect HS he must be the most powerful man aka the king.. so he will want the throne badly even more than before...

i think if WY already died HS and WS probably will live outside happily after HS confess her feeling.... they both just want to be happy but because their fate is already written there nothing he nor she can do about it..

• Like 17

1 hour ago, imsoso said:

Goodness... never in my life have I ever had to think so much about a K-Drama

Well, never in my life I have to watch two versions every ep!

The last time, it remotely happened was when Empress Ki had a different ending scene between live broadcast n repeat telecast. It was the last 1min or so.

Scarlet heart certainly broke alot of new grounds.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

Forgive me, but I don't put much stock in what the Korean fans think either, especially not since the drama first aired and all the vitriol they hurled at it and the actors. It's clear this drama is breaking new ground, it's changing the way sageuk's are viewed. Unfortunately, this may make a few die hards uncomfortable but it's all about adapting with the times. We, as international viewers, are already thinking outside the box when it comes to our entertainment. We're here watching and faithfully following Korean drama's right? For some, that thinking also include Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese etc. Our tastes have become varied, maybe what the Korean market also needs is varied viewing. For me it's all about breaking the mold and this drama is doing that in a lot of ways. 

Look, I'm not saying the drama is perfect, The major fault for me is the pacing. Wook-Soo should have been more clearly over by now so as not to confuse viewers. The fight for the throne should have happened sooner as well. The pace fits a novel better rather then a tv series as I've said before, but after all this is an adaptation of the novel. So we can't really fault the writer there. I think all the major downfalls of the drama lie squarely at the feet of the editing department. They've a lot to answer for. 

As to what I quoted, your talking about the bathing scene where we were initially introduced to the Princes? It was gratuitous but not that major a deal. Again. this all boils down to taste and whether one can overlook the few mistakes in the grander scheme of the story that is being told. dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I also don't put too much stock into what Korean fans think of this drama. Ever since Healer had low ratings there (but it was a GREAT drama and I recommend it to anyone)...I've completely lost faith in their views on ratings - especially when it comes to factoring in quality & depth of a NEW type of story. 

I do agree with you on the pacing. Pacing & Character development fell through in the beginning, and only now are picking up. Editors, Director, whoever is responsible..... But I Still LOVE this drama LOL!  

And I have to say, the soundtrack keeps me HOOKED!!!

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

@fathiayunia can be with JM, they both complement each other, one full of imagination the other one plain innocent...

agree... if that lady make my prince feel down again just kidnap her and make sure she can't back again either to goryeo or to the future. 

5 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Dang...and I'm sadly had to give in to you thoigh I didn't want to do that...let's just delay the kidnapping scene...Wang So loves HS so much..I don't want him feels so hurt of our betrayal...later...our betrayal possibility..later on.. (Maybe we could borrow door to anywhere from Doraemon????)

Doraemon?? than doraemon magic door will connected right to my room. ;)

• Like 7