[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

1 hour ago, joy17 said:

Do you guys think there will be birth secret? Because in the relationship chart it shows AR and YK will end up together and BB and GC will end up together.  But I really hope writer can change BB's story line.  It is kind of getting old watching her cry and get bullied by her mother-in-law.  I am just waiting for the moment when BB and grandma finds out about the relationship.  Next episodes shows BB is hospitalized again.  Guys, I am hoping the writer is not going to go to the illness round because BB faints too much and didn't MS said that she has weak heart when she was younger? 

I think the U.S. broadcasting is 1 or 2 episodes behind but AR and YK's reactions to that photo makes it seem like their families could be related, which I hope not, I don't think I can take another episode of YK crying a river.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason I joined this forum was:

1. Because I dont know Korean...but I have been hooked on Kdrama's for over 2yrs. sometimes I can get the jest of things...but I really want someone to interpret the previews and also the episodes (even if it is summarized).

2.Give factual information pertaining to the drama...like press release...like if episode not being shown...any scoops...etc.

3.Opinions

It is really hard to watch someone as dumb and as clueless as AR. She was sabotaged so many times and she never pieced them together and acted like nothing ? How many more times have we got to see SR and her mom scheming and plotting against AR ? I am tired of it. 

KM is very daring and playing a dangerous game. AJ's husband is going to have a hard time with her later on. She will not stay still as a mistress and this is something AJ's husband failed to see. It is going to backfire on him when he loses both AJ and his daughter. 

Now that BB knew about AR and YK relationship and it shocked her so much that she fainted and couldn't wake up ? AR is bound to break up with YK when she sees her mother's suffering. We will have round 2 of YK figthing with everyone in the family to accept his relationship with AR. I believe Halmoni will faint too when she knows about it and she is going to take it all out on BB and AR. More makjang to come. 

9 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Now that BB knew about AR and YK relationship and it shocked her so much that she fainted and couldn't wake up ? AR is bound to break up with YK when she sees her mother's suffering. We will have round 2 of YK figthing with everyone in the family to accept his relationship with AR. I believe Halmoni will faint too when she knows about it and she is going to take it all out on BB and AR. More makjang to come. 

Sorry for cutting your post.  I think it is not so bad for BB to be so shocked that she can't even wake up.  I mean she could've had a heart attack.  But we did learn that she has weak heart, therefore she faints easy.  I also think that soon as she wake up she will call it off and she will go back home.  Why do I feel like all the main characters, in any drama, are soo dumb.  To be honest with everybody, I feel bad for BB the most.  She has not done anything to GC's family, all she has done was trying really hard for her mother-in-law to love her.  But what does she get return, she got smacked by her and she always yells at her.  And guys, don't forget, the grandma is ready to accept MS back because she give them money.  I really hope GC's love for BB will never change.  

I also understand that everybody wants YK and AR to be together.  But there can be only one couple that can stay together unless there is birth secret.  

@rikimaiu, I agree with you, the writer has given AR the typical female lead syndrome......clueless! Maybe it's a male writer? We should take note of these things....if it's a male writer whenever the lead female's character is weak and clueless.  They need to give us stronger, more empowered women lead characters, for goodness sake! Hopefully AR will find her "voice" soon..,.,rather than wallowing in self pity, she needs to get it together and start taking positive action towards all that's happening in her life! Just move forward and do what you have to do, girl! But having BB be in an unconscious state for so long due to her shock is a bit much!!! And how can the kids not know what's going on? So weird!! 

I hope AJ figures out what's going on with her scumbag husband and dump his butt after taking him to the cleaners! He doesn't deserve her devotion, she's wasting her life! That temptress might just dump him once she gets him, seems like she's that type, just enjoys the challenge! Ugh. Too many despicable characters in this drama.

Poor KH, it's obvious that he cares for AR, but she's not even giving him the time of day right now.  Hopefully he resolves his issues so that he can dump SR and be together with AR, who needs to let go of YK, once and for all!!!!

I started watching this drama for Kang Min kyung n since I was bored waiting for my other dramas being subbed. I watched raw coz it was not subbed until later on. It was fine until the day BB married n AR n YK hv to break up coz of their parent's marriage. From then on it went downhill to the river of no returns....gosh the unbelievable scam to pretend AR n KH as couple to break YK and AR-YK on off romance, AR getting bullied by SR mulitiple times n still hasn't learnt her lesson! The weird thing is I still watched it now to see any progress but all the characters are making me smh. What is the writer trying to do?? Just how AR-YK will end up later if they r step siblings n will the writer start any new loveline between AR n KH, like how, when KH watched how deeply in love is AR n YK all this while. I also wonder when will AR be clever enough to know that she is easily manipulated n tricked by SR n her mom, pls writer-nim, give her some back bones to save herself soon!! I also hate AJ's husband, felt like smacking him hard for cheating n serves him right he got KH's sister to deal with, that woman has no fear at all. Maybe AR should just be alone...hahaha.

AJ's husband thinks his mistress is cute right now...since she claims to love him so much and wants to know everything about him but he has a loose canon home girl is cray cray...and he is not going to be able to get rid of her...she is using lies right now to keep appearing in front of his wife...she is trying to get caught so his wife will leave him...he is just to stupid and happy right now to realize it.

I dont think his wife is going to leave him and he has already told his mistress he doesnt want to divorce his wife....so if that is the case the mistress is going to do everything she can to cause him and his wife to break up. He was stupid to believe she was only after a fling.

And why they keep saying AR and YK are siblings.....their parents are not legally married they the ones "mistress" and somebody else's husband. (they need to worry about being outcast for their situation).

And how could AR be added to YK's daddy registry if he isnt legally married to her mother....if that's the case people can go around adding and removing any non related people to their registry.

Mom it aint that serious.....but all the stress and trauma and harrassment she has suffered it has added up and with the latest revelation has put her in this condition....I hopes she realizes since she married that man she has not been happy at all but distressed and started having the fainting spells and marrying that man was the worst mistake of her life and she should run not walk to get out of that household. (let the crazy wife have at it...the husband the mom and daughter deserve each other)

On 2/13/2016 at 6:06 AM, Brenda Capers said:

And why they keep saying AR and YK are siblings.....their parents are not legally married they the ones "mistress" and somebody else's husband. (they need to worry about being outcast for their situation).

Because they are about to be... or WAS about to be, hopefully BB calls it off because she should not marry such an idiot.  If you want to keep secrets from a steady girlfriend then do what you want, but you can't from your future wife.  No wonder hes been divorced already.  Its starting to get to the point where I think the nutjob MS wasn't the problem in their failed marriage.

Its hard to root for anyone on this show.

1 hour ago, kimj0ngthrill said:

Because they are about to be... or WAS about to be, hopefully BB calls it off because she should not marry such an idiot.  If you want to keep secrets from a steady girlfriend then do what you want, but you can't from your future wife.  No wonder hes been divorced already.  Its starting to get to the point where I think the nutjob MS wasn't the problem in their failed marriage.

Its hard to root for anyone on this show.

They cant do anything until he gets a divorce from his wife and unless I heard incorrectly she is not going to give him a divorce willingly and said he couldnt sue for a divorce without grounds.......and that is why the jerk havent told AR and YK cause he know they would go full steam ahead and get married.....and that is the reason he didnt want BB to know either cause she would let them marry instead of her......no matter how you look at it AR and YK are not siblings now....they may have been about to be but or not.

2 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

They cant do anything until he gets a divorce from his wife and unless I heard incorrectly she is not going to give him a divorce willingly and said he couldnt sue for a divorce without grounds.......

Nah you are correct but maybe after he yelled at her in the hospital she will, or maybe she will to stop YK from marrying AR since she finds her disgusting

1 hour ago, kimj0ngthrill said:

Nah you are correct but maybe after he yelled at her in the hospital she will, or maybe she will to stop YK from marrying AR since she finds her disgusting

Right now I just want BB to move out of that house before she gets hurt more.  No one in GC's family is on her side.  They never welcomed her with open arm, and they never will.   I really hope the writer has another love line for her or something.  

What do you guys think BB is going to do now?  

On 2/6/2016 at 5:00 PM, kimj0ngthrill said:

AR is so dense and gullible to fall for these schemes over and over.

OK we know she dense and gullible falling for these schemes over and over.....but what make it worse is she start begging and pleading with the mom and daughter that she is innocent .....she should be able to realize by their reactions and treatment of her that they are involved and if they are involved her pleading is ridiculous. the writers need to help this character because they have her playing plain STUPID with kind of sense at all.....she need to leave that boutigue if her almost getting her hand ruined by the daughter and the daughter telling her she did it and she still there and didnt turn her in....again I say STUPID and im going to have to drop this drama nobody should be that stupid.

On 2016/2/6 at 0:41 PM, joy17 said:

Do you guys think there will be birth secret? Because in the relationship chart it shows AR and YK will end up together and BB and GC will end up together.  But I really hope writer can change BB's story line.  It is kind of getting old watching her cry and get bullied by her mother-in-law.  I am just waiting for the moment when BB and grandma finds out about the relationship.  Next episodes shows BB is hospitalized again.  Guys, I am hoping the writer is not going to go to the illness round because BB faints too much and didn't MS said that she has weak heart when she was younger? 

Sigh these few episodes the plot is going nowhere....BB getting that illness makes me speechless....
Hope the birth secret line can stir things up a bit.
Relationship chart does not matter that much as the scriptwriter can change his/ her mind about the pairings midway through~

Is BB's condition caused by a stroke brought on by the shocking secret of AR and YK?  

Now that BB has that condition, there is no way that YK's dad will leave her.   How would that affect AR and YK?  Judging from the preview,  YK and AR are going to prove that their love can weather all storms (still clinging to each other). I feel bad for BB, but I am glad to see the blow to AR and YK.  I don't know why, but I just do not like this couple.

I am hoping that the writer will find someone nice for KH, not AR, and definitely not the evil SR.  How come the pregnancy is still not showing?  And where is that jealous ex-boyfriend?

7 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

OK we know she dense and gullible falling for these schemes over and over.....but what make it worse is she start begging and pleading with the mom and daughter that she is innocent .....she should be able to realize by their reactions and treatment of her that they are involved and if they are involved her pleading is ridiculous. the writers need to help this character because they have her playing plain STUPID with kind of sense at all.....she need to leave that boutigue if her almost getting her hand ruined by the daughter and the daughter telling her she did it and she still there and didnt turn her in....again I say STUPID and im going to have to drop this drama nobody should be that stupid.

Yeah and someone smart would use their advantages to bite back or atleast defend themselves.  KH bailed her out the first time, why doesn't she just go back and ask him for help?  Oh thats right, shes avoiding him so she can concentrate on getting busy with her future stepbrother.  But don't be dramatic, we are all going to keep watching lol.  Personally I think this drama is awful but its all i have to watch while eating dinner.  Sure I could start eating dinner earlier, but I will probably still catch this drama after.

Archived