[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

I too agree that it’ll be hard for AR and YK to be together.  It’s not just because of the being siblings issue.  The relationship between AR and TK seem to have deteriorated.  I see only bitterness and anger for each other. I don’t see how they can go back to how they were before. 

AR is going to be extremely hurt if she does fall for KH  and only to find out later that he has not been true to her about his identity.  He has made her to be the third person in the KH/SR relation.  

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm late to this response but rikimaiu you saw AJ's husband's infidelity coming from a mile away.   :lol: I guess when you watch a lot of Kdramas they become very predictable.

On 1/13/2016 at 1:45 PM, joy17 said:

I think this drama is just a whole mess. 

This drama IS a mess.  The central story arc just isn't interesting enough.  The only thing it has going for it is the development of AR and KH's romance but since its unfolding so early (can you believe we still have 90 somewhat episodes left to go???) theres just going to be a whole lot of back and forth with AR's love triangle and people are just going to beg to euthanize this series.

20 hours ago, kimj0ngthrill said:

I'm late to this response but rikimaiu you saw AJ's husband's infidelity coming from a mile away.   :lol: I guess when you watch a lot of Kdramas they become very predictable.

This drama IS a mess.  The central story arc just isn't interesting enough.  The only thing it has going for it is the development of AR and KH's romance but since its unfolding so early (can you believe we still have 90 somewhat episodes left to go???) theres just going to be a whole lot of back and forth with AR's love triangle and people are just going to beg to euthanize this series.

I too prefer seeing AR and KH story develops.  At this point, I no longer feel sorry for AR and YK.  I prefer seeing their relationship ended cleanly.   All AR has to do is to tell and show YK she does not love him anymore. I think what YK is showing is obsessive  compulsive behaviour.  He has turned from being a nice guy to a bitter, irrational and angry person that would not take NO for an answer. He is willing to FORCE AR to come back to him at the expense of their marriage.  Why would he think AR will go back to him and they can live happily after after he ruins her mother's happiness?   As for AR, she is to blame by leading YK on that her heart still belongs to him.  I don't like the direction of this drama is going.  I hope this will not be one of the many recent  kdramas that start off interesting then goes downhill.   

8 hours ago, kdramafan1 said:

I too prefer seeing AR and KH story develops.  At this point, I no longer feel sorry for AR and YK.  I prefer seeing their relationship ended cleanly.   All AR has to do is to tell and show YK she does not love him anymore. I think what YK is showing is obsessive  compulsive behaviour.  He has turned from being a nice guy to a bitter, irrational and angry person that would not take NO for an answer. He is willing to FORCE AR to come back to him at the expense of their marriage.  Why would he think AR will go back to him and they can live happily after after he ruins her mother's happiness?   As for AR, she is to blame by leading YK on that her heart still belongs to him.  I don't like the direction of this drama is going.  I hope this will not be one of the many recent  kdramas that start off interesting then goes downhill.   

Yeah YK went from nice guy to bitter whiny kid.  I could understand his harsh treatment of AR before since she never gave him a reason to split, but now that he knows, his treatment is uncalled for.  Now he tells his father the truth and possibly wreck another relationship.  And "I wish you weren't my father?".  Thats a bit much.

I think since the very beginning, all their random run-ins, their arguments, that little incident at the cafe, everyone has wanted AR and KH to hook up.  Its almost like a Han and Leia romance.

Oh my god quite some progress for AR & KH today!

(ep31 spoiler alert below)

Spoiler

On 2016/1/15 at 3:04 AM, kdramafan1 said:

Yep actually I am quite surprised YK being so inconsiderate....
I get used to Asian family dramas being draggy so I haven't have high hopes on the overall plot development, though I kinda like the loveline between KH & AR.

Some guesses:

• Thinking the deaths of KH's parents and AR's father were related and that one side was held responsible....
  • SR is in fact AR's half-sister on father's side....
  • AR's sister will divorce the lawyer, and the lawyer will get together with KH's sister (maybe the lawyer will become the big boss at the end, and KH will fight to save Dream Group and earn at last his surrogate father's trust)

I kind of understand YK why he is so bitter. He was in a relationship with AR for a long time and he said he has put in so much effort and time in their relationship. To be fair to him, he did not know about his father's marriage until the day of the wedding and AR knew it much earlier than him and AR had ample time to settle her feelings. He wasn't given enough time to digest the situation as AR has single handedly made all the decisions herself without even discussing with him. YK is in shock and it is natural that he wouldn't let go although there is nothing much he can do about the situation as he can't turn back the clock. Logically he should let go of AR but affairs of the heart is not a logical thing. I think he just needed more time to face the actual truth. YK and AR has a solid relationship before this mess happened. If he were to give up so easily, it will mean his relationship with AR was a joke before. 

I do like to see AR and KH together but to me right now isn't KH cheating if he falls for AR ? To KH and SR's family, they are engaged even though the engagement did not go through properly. He didn't deny the fact he was engaged. Shouldn't he break off his engagement with SR first before falling for AR ? Anyway I enjoyed seeing him so cold to SR and trying to avoid her at all cost.  

I am all for AJ to divorce that no good husband of hers. To me he is just someone living the house drawing a line very clearly his family and her family. He wasn't contributing in the family and had to rely AJ's side of family. AJ will be devasted if she finds out her husband infidelity more so that she is a perfectionist and will be hard for her to accept that she has failed in her marriage. I hope they will introduce another guy who will make her happy. 

YK's mother is strange lady. She and her husband are already divorced and yet she blamed him for re-marrying.  Both mother and son are alike in the sense they couldn't accept the truth of the situation. Now she vowed to break up Bo Bae and her ex husband. YK's father is another idiot who can't handle things well. Poor BB is going to suffer a lot. 

The denseness of the characters is just lulz.  MS and her were supposedly old friends, yet somehow didn't seem to know MS was married nor ever met or saw pictures of her and her ex-husband, and then MS shows up at her house without having given her the address, MS seems familiar with her future mother-in-law, and shes wondering "hmm I wonder why she was here?".  If MS had a sign on her that said "I AM GC'S EX WIFE" BB probably still wouldn't figure it out.

Omg, I have mixed feelings about this daily.  I really don't like much of what's going on right now except for the development of AR/KH relationship. It's obvious that he has started having feelings for her, that's why he allows her to keep using him, because it gives him an excuse to be with her.  As for AR, she's really clueless!  To further complicate things, she doesn't know KH's TRUE identity, and about his relationship with KSR!! It's so crazy!!!

i know that in kdramas, there's always the multiple connections between characters, but this drama is too tightly connected! Makes me dizzy trying to sort everything out! Lol

On 2016/1/18 at 11:31 PM, rikimaiu said:

I do like to see AR and KH together but to me right now isn't KH cheating if he falls for AR ? To KH and SR's family, they are engaged even though the engagement did not go through properly. He didn't deny the fact he was engaged. Shouldn't he break off his engagement with SR first before falling for AR ? Anyway I enjoyed seeing him so cold to SR and trying to avoid her at all cost.  

I am all for AJ to divorce that no good husband of hers....I hope they will introduce another guy who will make her happy. 

KH didn't aware he was cheating back then as he was convinced his relationship with AR was faked. But I am not sure how he would act once he realizes the feelings for AR are real. Seems that he needs KSR's mom to enhance his position in Dream Group.

Anyway KSR cheated on him first, and there is no actual love between KSR & KH, that I am not sorry to see them break off the engagement.

On AJ's matter, surely want to see her with another good person!

20 hours ago, auntyem said:

Omg, I have mixed feelings about this daily.  I really don't like much of what's going on right now except for the development of AR/KH relationship. It's obvious that he has started having feelings for her, that's why he allows her to keep using him, because it gives him an excuse to be with her.  As for AR, she's really clueless!  To further complicate things, she doesn't know KH's TRUE identity, and about his relationship with KSR!! It's so crazy!!!

i know that in kdramas, there's always the multiple connections between characters, but this drama is too tightly connected! Makes me dizzy trying to sort everything out! Lol

I wonder when AR will fall for KH. I don't think the truth about KH's identity will hurt AR much at this stage as her heart is still on YK

I remembered I used to have a hard time learn about the intertwined relationships in k family dramas before~
I later find a relationship tree diagram would help much, such as this one:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bestc/cast/index.html

------------

On a separate note, I am surprised to find out that Ha Hee-ra, the actress of AR's mom, is actually a mixed Taiwanese-Korean. I though Korean audiences were quite conservative (towards non-Koreans) back in 90s, and that she was able to become one of the most popular TV actresses at that time was no small feat!

@000231846597, it doesn't seem as though AR will fall for KTH anytime soon, since she is still very much entangled with YK.  I'm kinda hoping that she lets go of KTH, though.....cuz what happens if they do fall for each other? That seems to lead to even more anguish, don't you think? I think KSR actually likes TH, that's why she keeps stalking him, but it's so obvious that he's going along with it just for business.  I've kept watching just because I wanted to see how that relationship will progress, but things are getting really messy now that everything's being revealed! Talk about DRAMA!

@auntyem, you are right. At this moment, I wish for AR not to entangle herself with KH until he clears up his engagement with SR. I am glad that AR rejected his proposal of contract date. Now that AR knows that KH is SR's fiance and is a rich man's son, I hope she keeps a distance from him. I see that AR still love YK. At this moment, I prefer YK over KH. At the least, YK is honest and he truly loves AR. KH is slowly falling in love with AR. I am curious how this will turn out. This is what kept me watching this drama. 

I am disappointed that AR and YK are still in this messy relation.  I preferred AR with KH, but it does not look like AR is going to fall for KH.  From the preview, KH has this dark look which can mean he is going to turn evil.  I like KH and definitely do not want to see this happening.  AR is going back and back with YK.  When YK agrees to let go, she gives him a back hug.  It looks like they might decide to be together behind everyone's back.  What a mess!!  If that happens, AR and YK are just selfish inconsiderate children, putting themselves before their parents and YK's grandmother (not that I like her either).  Some will say their actions are ruled by their hearts.  I think I am too old for that excuse. This series have another 80+ episodes to go.  I hope the story can move on.  It is tiring seeing AR-YK going back and forth.  Don't they have other storylines? I want to see AR focuses a bit more to become a fashion designer, and AR's sister divorces her husband and becomes successful herself .  I hope I don't need to give up on this series so early on.

Archived