[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brenda Capers said:

could someone tell if tomorrow preview did AJ catch her husband cheating she peered thru a door her eyes got big I faguely saw a figure and then she ran outside bawling?

Yes she found out... 

2 hours ago, kimj0ngthrill said:

Yeah and someone smart would use their advantages to bite back or atleast defend themselves.  KH bailed her out the first time, why doesn't she just go back and ask him for help?  Oh thats right, shes avoiding him so she can concentrate on getting busy with her future stepbrother.  But don't be dramatic, we are all going to keep watching lol.  Personally I think this drama is awful but its all i have to watch while eating dinner.  Sure I could start eating dinner earlier, but I will probably still catch this drama after.

@kimj0ngthrillpersonaly don;t want to  continue this drama, i wanted the writer to drop AR and stepbrother of a thing to get over with,for the writer to consecrate on AR and KH relationship but  for now i don't see the green light it going to happen,AR and stepbrother has shown bad example of young couple, she was the one who decided not to let the whole world  know about her relationship  yet did not let go of her stepbrother,i don't even know where to start with this writer,this drama is totally BS,i can't get my hands on what the theme, the aim of the story.

I got mad with AR for being so stupid. She should tell everyone at the press interview that her design book was stolen too and that someone could have copied her design. What is the point of getting assurance from YK and her sister that she did not plagiarize? She needs to prove that to the world. SR and her mom had wanted her out from the boutique from day 1 and she kept on insisting on sticking around. Her pathetic begging at AR and her mom to let her stay makes me sick. They have made it very clear that they did not want her in the company and she still did not get the message.

AR is lucky to have KH to defend her in the company. She is lucky to have YK to continue investigating her lost design book. 

As for the preview, it seems YK is willing to let AR go. KH told his father he did not want to marry but his father insisted. KH will not win against his dad unless he successfully find the evidence against his father on his dubious business deeds. 

Well 47 just aired tonight for me, terrible turn of events for BB.  Not sure it was the smartest idea to have her get the incurable aphasia with more than 70 episodes left, but since its a kdrama she will probably make a miraculous recovery in the future that allows her to talk again.

Looking at the preview for 49 it seems YK and AR are feeling guilty with their selfishness and maybe finally call it off?  Is this finally the start of the KH/AR romance arc?

I have learn a lot about how our brain works from linguistic class.  And aphasia is not a serious illness, eventually the person will be able to talk again!  If the writer is going with real life situation, then she won't be able to talk for probably five more episodes.  Because she has to go through therapy and training to be able to talk again.  Aphasia is actually the first stage of being mute.  Is not that she will be mute for the rest of this drama.  I am just wondering how is she going to communicate with rest of her family?  

No offense to Ha Hee ra, who happens to be one of my favorite Korean actresses.  But I am kind of glad that Oh Hyun Kyung, who was suppose to be in this project, reject this one.  I feel like this drama fit Ha Hee ra quite well, she has done a good job of portraying a loving mother!  I just wish this drama was more popular among Korean people.  If I am in Korea, I would watch this drama from beginning to end!  

9 hours ago, joy17 said:

I have learn a lot about how our brain works from linguistic class.  And aphasia is not a serious illness, eventually the person will be able to talk again!  If the writer is going with real life situation, then she won't be able to talk for probably five more episodes.  Because she has to go through therapy and training to be able to talk again.  Aphasia is actually the first stage of being mute.  Is not that she will be mute for the rest of this drama.  I am just wondering how is she going to communicate with rest of her family?  

In a real life situation a person can fully recover from mild aphasia in a few months, if its more serious it could take years or they might never fully recover and carry it for the rest of their lives.  Shes already talking again in episode 50, three episodes of aphasia.  Only in the magical world of Kdramas.

Just wanted to know has anybody idea with whom this AR character is paired with . I am shipping that she is paired with KH character as I am Kwak Hee Sung fan :) . But writers seem to juggling her between KH and YK . Plus AR till now is foolishly following YK . Has anybody spoiler regarding it. i don't really wanna waste my time if its not KH

12 hours ago, kimj0ngthrill said:

Well 47 just aired tonight for me, terrible turn of events for BB.  Not sure it was the smartest idea to have her get the incurable aphasia with more than 70 episodes left, but since its a kdrama she will probably make a miraculous recovery in the future that allows her to talk again.

Looking at the preview for 49 it seems YK and AR are feeling guilty with their selfishness and maybe finally call it off?  Is this finally the start of the KH/AR romance arc?

i hope it is bet seems like its a way to make YK character great lover as till now he has been really selfish but may be by this they want him to seem like hero. It really started off well between AR and KH but suddenly, they backtracked . Writers just seem to be still experimenting. its like going two step forward and three step backward !!

Just finished skimming the latest episode.  I think loveline between AR and YK continues and it would stay for the rest of this series.   Now that BB got her voice back, there is no pressure for YK and AR to breakup.  Next person to find out will be grandma.   It seems that BB is contemplating divorce from YK’s father so YK and AR can be together.  

I don’t think the writer is doing a good job portraying YK’s character.   I don’t understand how YK can be so insensitive to BB, pouring his heart out to BB when she is already overwhelmed with grief that she has ruined her daughter’s happiness.  Does YK do this to make BB to feel guiltier?     Seeking guidance from God is not going to change him.  In the preview, AR and YK are still going at how much they love each other.  I am tired of seeing the two of them going back and forth, to or not to be together.  The two of them should just reveal it all to grandma too!  Let everyone be surprised and get it over and done with.

As for AR, she has been in tears in every episode, at work and at home.  As several of you have pointed out in the previous forum posts, she is stupid not to see through Mrs. Ko’s and SR’s schemes.   It seems the writer is mixed up between being a nice person and one that is stupid enough to be trampled on.

KH’s focus will be to expose his adoptive father’s secret business dealings and to become the head of that company.  Poor KH has been outsmarted by his father.  I really would not want to see him forced into marrying SR.

9 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Just wanted to know has anybody idea with whom this AR character is paired with . I am shipping that she is paired with KH character as I am Kwak Hee Sung fan :) . But writers seem to juggling her between KH and YK . Plus AR till now is foolishly following YK . Has anybody spoiler regarding it. i don't really wanna waste my time if its not KH

AR is paired with YK, if you do not want to see it then do not bother watching and we can tell you when AR and KH get paired up, which probably won't happen till the third act of the show, maybe episodes 70-80 so another 30 episodes?  My guess is they will set up the love triangle as the major conflict in the final quarter of the show where AR chooses YK in the end and we all regret wasting time watching 120 episodes of garbage.

48 just aired tonight, amazing how SR and her mom would ruin a public event and risk their company going under just to get at AR... really?

This show is full of

53774911.jpg

8 hours ago, kimj0ngthrill said:

AR is paired with YK, if you do not want to see it then do not bother watching and we can tell you when AR and KH get paired up, which probably won't happen till the third act of the show, maybe episodes 70-80 so another 30 episodes?  My guess is they will set up the love triangle as the major conflict in the final quarter of the show where AR chooses YK in the end and we all regret wasting time watching 120 episodes of garbage.

48 just aired tonight, amazing how SR and her mom would ruin a public event and risk their company going under just to get at AR... really?

This show is full of

thank u Kim , now i won't waste my time much , will just watch Kwak Hee Sung scenes and be done. I had some hope as in pictures they showed AR more bent towards KH .Plus we got KH AR kiss, so I thought may be KH AR stands a chance . Bro sis things r often not supported in K dramas and writers always reconcile them and make them go separate ways .  Which i thought is happening in episode 50 ( i saw YK giving great speech of sacrifice and love to AR )  .

But if by 120 i end up seeing AR choosing YK then i will really regret .Thanks to Kwak Hee Sung oppa  i really ended up with a crazy show :(

Kim I always agree with your comments as they reflect my feelings too :)

BTW is that a spoiler u know , or u r saying that coz of long time experience with Kdramas .

If is not for Ha hee ra, I would've already drop this one.  It is worse than bad.  Next episode (51) shows that AR is going to do what her wants her to do, which is going back to YK.  Just let this mess end already.  I am tired of all this going back-n-forth.  And is BB going to leave the house or not.  I feel like she feels pressured because she has a man that loves her to death and a daughter, who she loves the most and want to make her happy.  OMG, I wish BB is a lot stronger character than what we got.  

Its all YK and AR again !!.Damn it why not writers end this torturous track  . Cant they give light crispy KH and AR track . I am done with writer's crap .

Kwak Hee Sung fighting ok. Please next time choose a better drama then this  mental torture u chose .

IM dropping this Drama......there is too much madness going on at first I watched even tho it was crazy....but now its not interesting to see these dumb characters interacting

1. AR and YK relationship either have them resolve the brother/sister issue or break up already....she should have never moved into that house

2. Have AR mom leave that man and his house, or have the people treat her better or give her the divorce so they can get married and get rid of the ex wife.

3. AJ need to either get pics or evidence for a divorce...or have her confront her husband beat him and have him choose who he wants and if he wants his marriage to get rid of his mistress. (who gets revenge the way she is doing playing mind games with the woman back and forth in the mean time her husband is still having an affair with the woman)

4.The countless times this woman AR has been set up ....and is clueless she needs to get smarter or leave that boutigue...it wasnt enough that the daughter hurt AR hand and almost lost her career she still there and what is she learning...nothing cause everyday there is a new trap for her and since they dont want her there why would they teach her anything and if so how she know its the right thing.

All this has been going on for 51 episodes same ole same old thing around and around....IM on to a different Drama

12 hours ago, shana0127 said:

thank u Kim , now i won't waste my time much , will just watch Kwak Hee Sung scenes and be done. I had some hope as in pictures they showed AR more bent towards KH .Plus we got KH AR kiss, so I thought may be KH AR stands a chance . Bro sis things r often not supported in K dramas and writers always reconcile them and make them go separate ways .  Which i thought is happening in episode 50 ( i saw YK giving great speech of sacrifice and love to AR )  .

But if by 120 i end up seeing AR choosing YK then i will really regret .Thanks to Kwak Hee Sung oppa  i really ended up with a crazy show :(

Kim I always agree with your comments as they reflect my feelings too :)

BTW is that a spoiler u know , or u r saying that coz of long time experience with Kdramas .

Thank you, well I don't really have a lot of experience with Kdramas but I've seen enough to know that the long ones tend to crash and burn towards the end because the writers run out of ideas.  The writer is already running out of ideas, they just had BB hospitalized now YK gets hospitalized, recycle recycle recycle.  I have a strong feeling AR and YK will end up together in the finale.

I'm going to skip watching a few episodes and watch reruns during dinner because I don't like whats coming up in episode 51 with YKs quad bike accident and AR vowing to be together with him.  

Archived