[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

I think the rich parents had something to do with their adopted son's biological parents' death or they did have something to gain by adopting the boy.  Flash back scenes show that the adoptive parents especially the father were not particularly warm of thrilled with excitement when they adopted Kang Ho.  I feel sorry for the Kang Ho not feeling the love from these parents and being treated as an outsider.  On the surface, the parents seems to care for him, but talking harshly about him behind his back.   Kang Ho (not the male lead) and  Ah Reum seems to be fated to meet (seeing each other at the orphanage, the snow globe and keep bumping into each other.  It he main OTP does not work out, I am hoping that the writer is not going to make the plot into one frustrating and messy love triangle.  I rather see if Ah Reum and CYK cannot be together, the story moves on. 

Misstwillightfan1416, I want to thank you for uploading the videos so promptly.  Please continue to do so.  The episodes for this series from the site which I normally watch with C-subs were removed by MBC.  I am relying more than ever before on your clips to have at least an idea to what is happening in the show.  Thanks again!

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad that we're finally able to post here.....for some reason I couldn't get on to this one.  As I am watching this raw, hoping I would find someone on here that could translate parts of it.  I get that the lead finally found out why he and AR can't be together, because their parents got married, right? I get the feeling that she may be matched with BH? Even though he's supposedly engaged to that other girl? BH obviously is traumatized by his past, and seems robotic towards his fiancée. Obviously they're together for business reasons? Although she seems to be chasing him?

Rushed through 25 episodes on c-subbed skipping a lot scenes on YK and AR. Too painful to watch knowing that they can't be together due to their parents' marriage. My heart goes for YK and I don't know if they ever can be together even though I hope they can. 

As for KH, even if he likes AR, it won't be easy for him either. At moment, he wasn't very happy with his adopted father in favouring his adopted sister and making her the heir, leaving him out on the inheritance despite the fact he is loyal and works so hard. His father's action made him feel he is an outsider. Feeling unfairly treated, he vowed to take over the adoptive father's company. He is using SR and is eager to be engaged to her because her mother can help him to become the president of his father's boutique business. We see that he doesn't care about SR at all, avoiding all possible skin contact with her. We also have to remember that KH always listen to parents and do what they want. There is no way KH's adoptive mother will ever approve of AR. It will only bring more pain to AR. 

Between YK and KH, YK is the better man for AR. KH has too many scars and full of resentment and I think AR will the one who heals him. 

8 hours ago, MaraT said:

So who's the other guy that's hovering around SR? Is that her old bf? He's so violent and scary!

Yes that is a past bf that no one knows about but her.  He seems abusive not just to her but to others as well since he tried to attack GH but she seems to still have feelings for him since they embrace a few times in previous episodes.  This will likely cause problems with her engagement to GH which will likely open a path for GH to fall in love with AR.  I like the chemistry between AR and GH so im all for it if it happens, but with nearly 100 episodes left to go, I hope theres no back and forth with AR dating YG and GH.  This drama isn't that good to begin with and if that would happen I would just stop watching.

The way I see it, I don't think SR has any feelings for her ex. She tried to convince him to leave her but he refused. SR left US without revealing her identity and whereabouts but he managed to trace her. After failing to convince him, she changed her tactics and pretended to go along with him as he threatened to stop the engagement or approach her mother. She lied to him that she was forced to be engaged to KH for business reasons and asked him to give her time. She is now buying time and tried to rush her wedding with KH. With the attack on KH, KH suspected there was something going between SR and the ex. He told SR to warn the man who is someone she knows that if he attacks him again he is going to ensure that he will send him to jail. Sensing KH was suspicious, SR told KH that the man is a stalker who has come to her shop and upon seeing her, told her that she is her style and started to stalk her. She told KH that she was tormented by this and in considaration of her mother and KH's reputation, she did not report to the police and quietly tolerated it. Not sure KH buys her story but I think he will get it investigated. 

SR spent a night with her ex and I think she might get pregnant. If she does, she will definitely try to speed up the marriage with KH. Hopefully the ex will approach KH and tells him the truth. 

I think AJ (AR's sister)'s husband will cheat on her.  The sypnosis mentioned this drama is about a single, divorced and remarried women. So I guess AJ is heading for a divorce. 

tOdays episode was full of angst for YK. Did it seem like AR is moving into his house? Did anyone notice that KH seems interested in AR? But he's kind of a jerk, totally unchivalrous! She was struggling up those stairs with that suitcase, and all he did was watch her contemplatively, not even offering to help her! Ugh! Cannot stand men like that! Sheesh!

YK's grandmother is such a difficult mother-in-law.  First, she wants AR's mom to sign a  prenuptial agreement (it's not like her son is extremely wealthy and AR's mom has a lot to gain from this marriage).  Then she blames  AR's mom for YK's disappearance, pushes all the dishes off the table in front of .  AR's mom and AR.  AR's mom at her age should know better than to be married into that family.

From the preview, YK is not ready to let AR go.  If marriage between step siblings is not allowed in the Korean society, I wonder how the writer is going to work this issue out.

@kdramafan1, I wonder if one or both of them get taken off the family register, it would be possible? And it seems as though neither of the two parents know about their relationship, right? It's so sad, cuz they were even talking marriage! Hmmm....really curious to see if AR will be paired off with KH???

It's a big mistake for Bo Bae to marry YK's father. YK's grandmother reluctantly agreed and did not actually give her full blessings. They are going to have a lot of problems in the marriage and YK's father is to be blame. He did not handle the situation well especially with regards to his mother. He should have given more time for Bo Bae to foster a good relationship with his mother first before rushing the wedding. Biggest mistake was he made his mother felt that he has placed her and the family lower priority than Bo Bae. I can understand the resentment of YK's grandmother towards Bo Bae even though she over does it. I think it is all penned up feelings bottled inside just waiting for the right time to explode. 

There is still the issue of the ex wife, YK's mother. We see that Bo Bae wasn't too happy when YK's father brushed it aside when she questioned why the ex-wife called. He should have just told her what was discussed in the phone conversation with the ex-wife as there was nothing to hide. His lack of communication to Bo Bae with regards to his ex-wife is going to create problems in the marriage. The marriage already has a bad start. 

It is also a bad idea for AR to move in the same house as YK. I don't know what is going inside AR's head when she agreed to move in with her mother to YK's house. She has accepted the fact that YK and her are now step brother and sister but YK has not accepted it yet. I can imagine the shock if YK finds her living in the house. How could she be so insensitive. The least she could do is to discuss with YK first before moving in. 

SR's ex boyfriend has left for US temporarily but vowed to return. So we won't be seeing him for a while stalking SR. I hope he comes in time to stop the wedding of SR and KH, if the wedding is going on as planned which I think it will. 

I think this drama is just a whole mess.  I don't see this going anywhere.  AR's ex-boyfriend told his dad, now we have to see what he is going to do.  Also the dad's ex-wife is going to be in the picture.  Everything is just going to fall apart for BB.  I also think that she is going to get a divorce because her mother-in-law doesn't treat her right and dad's ex-wife is going to give her a hard time.  I just think that this drama is a whole mess.  I think AR is now going leave her ex-boyfirend for sure now because she already told him.  If he let the parents know, she will not go back to him.  I don't see this drama going any direction.  

This drama needs to be in mess to have enough issues to last the whole 120 episodes. YK is the victim here and I am glad he pours out all frustration to his father and let him know how he feels with regards with his father and the family. It's good that his father now knows AR is his girl friend. Very soon, everyone will know. Somehow I don't think it is possible for AR and YK to be together even if both their parents are divorced. It will be very awkward. The writer's intention is for AR to end up with KH ? 

The way I see KH right now is someone who places ambitions above love. Even if he likes AR, it will be very hard for him to choose between love or company. He keeps getting himself into AR's problem, which is way out of his character. If AR happens to fall in love with him and he chooses SR for his ambition, it is going to hurt AR a lot. I really hope the relationship won't progress any further but I know it will. It will be a messy affair between KH, AR, JH and SR. 

AJ's husband is going to fall for KH's sister sedcution. He wasn't too happy with AJ being a compulsive perfectionist. KH's sister will be a welcome change for him and morevoer she is a rich heiress who can help him with his newly setup law office. The irony is that he is a divorce lawyer and don't he handle enough cases to know the ingredients which lead to a divorce ? 

Archived