[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kimj0ngthrill said:

Only in the magical world of Kdramas would a girl like AR turn down a guy like KH.  Lets turn down a caring, super rich super good looking guy to instead be with selfish whiny frog looking guy who might be a future step sibling. 

The problem is she is in love with YK.......KH just picked the wrong time to confess (would you confess to someone who is in love with someone else and in a relationship with that person.) He needs to give it some time and once the two AR and YK break up he should swoop in to comfort her and be there for her and after sometime she will have gotten over YK ...........then confess

AR hasn't changed.  She and the love of her life are going to give grandma a heart attack.  I want to see that day to come.  Both KH and her are living in a world of their own.  How long do they plan to keep it a secret?  Perhaps they can marry in secret and move into that house KH and her were looking at, live as siblings by day and a married couple by night.  I am sorry but it is obvious that I do not like AR and KH.  It looks like they want to put AR's mom in the hospital again by doing that hug in his/or her room, a very selfish and inconsiderate couple.  Again, I do not want KH with AR or SR.  I prefer him focus on taking his very mean adoptive father down.  

I apologize for being so harsh on AR and YK in my previous post.  I think the writer wants to show that their love against all odds is unbreakable.  But it is so tiring seeing the same recurring theme in the past 40+ episodes.  AR crying, being bullied by SR, AR and KH together and not together and together again, nothing new.  Since step siblings are not blood related, and especially in this case when both AR and KH are adults, I don`t see why they can`t be in a relationship.  If this is not allowed in the traditional Korean culture, AR and YK knowing what devastating consequence that would bring to their family, should be mature enough to call it off.  They can still love each other from afar and this does not mean they love each other less. 

Another issue is with AR`s sister.  I want to see her stand up against her husband, take away his law practice, divorce him and leave him with nothing.   She has a career of her own on the radio station.   It seems all the women in this show are very weak and cannot survive without a man.   

1 hour ago, kdramafan1 said:

Since step siblings are not blood related, and especially in this case when both AR and KH are adults, I don`t see why they can`t be in a relationship. 

Thats just how it is in Korea, quite hypocritical too considering adoption is frowned upon in Korea because there is no "blood" relation.

ALL I CAN SAY IS IM GLAD I QUIT WATCHING THIS DRAMA AND ONLY READING THE THREAD AND LOOKING AT PREVIEWS....CAUSE I WAS GETTING FRUSTRATED WITH THE WRITER NIM'S..........

I THOUGHT I SAW IN THE PREVIEWS THE MIL IS ALLOWING THE WIFE TO MOVE IN WITH THE HUSBAND AND THE MISTRESS.......

AR MOM IS STILL NOT LEGALLY MARRIED HUH ?....DOES AR KNOW NOW THAT HER MOTHER IS NOT LEGALLY MARRIED TO THE MAN....AND THAT HE IS STILL MARRIED TO YK MOM?

@Brenda Capers

Yes, both wife and mistress is staying in the same house. GC trying to get rid of MS out of the house but couldn't win against his mother. I wonder how BB can tolerate all these. BB is still not legally married to GC. 

Both YK and AR are not giving up on their love. I wonder how are they going to face the whole family. The only way out is to elope and never to return to the family forsaking everyone. 

After AR rejected KH so cruelly I wonder if KH will continue to pursue her. As AR loves YK so much, I doubt she can ever accept KH's love. 

As for AJ, she will be the most dumb woman alive if she still wants to accept back her cheating husband. Looks like she is only taking revenge on KM and not her husband. 

I am skipping AR YK track , BB track is crap too. Suddenly I feel like I am watching Indian tv drama ,where u have messy family relationships and all end up in same house fighting like cats and mouse !!

Right now just watching KH track and how he wins over his shrewd foster Dad. How he is saved from sly SR and her Mom . Plus I still wish,  in end AR comes to him after realising how she screwed everything for her great love(wishful thinking LOL ).

I am watching to see how AJ avenges her cheating husband.

Being myself a family person and I would settle down for something that is good for all which means compromising on both sides. I wish AR does same if she wants to live with family blessing else who cares.

At least now we know that GHJ stole the blueprint from AR's father and cohoots with KH's adopted dad to make AR's father go bankrupt. After the bankrupt, KH's adopted dad bought over the company and used the blueprint to manufacture and became Dream Fashion. I can't believe that after betraying AR's dad, she still praised herself for doing a good job since she needed it to survive. She has no conscience at all. SR certainly inherited those evil traits from her. 

So behind KH's mother back, KH's father has been embezzling money from the company. I hope in the midst of investigating his adopted father's shaddy business deals, KH will discover the history behing Dream Fashion and traced it to AR's father. Hopefully he can work with AR to uncover the truth. That way they can become closer. I still think AR and YK are not meant to be together. Even if BB leaves GC, YK's mother and grandmother will not allow it. AR and YK won't be happy without the family's blessings. 

Grrrr ! why do the writer have to make KH's PA be the one who saves YK's aunt ? Her character disgust me. All she wants is money and look how easily she can be bribed by YK's mother to change camp ? KH's PA is too nice a guy to entangle himself with a woman like her. SMH...

This writer could have choosen to  end AR and YK despicable  love story a long time ago by doing the viewers  a favor,can somebody tell this person there is no story he or she is telling between AR and YK ,their love story end when  their both parents married , that was  when  their love story  ended . I don't know, this writer keep writing none story between this  two confused  people who call themselves lovers, the real story in this drama could have been AR and  KH, that is it, I hate to see someone who call themselves writer, but can,t write, I could compare this none story to a child who is drawing on a blank paper, for fun of it. 

Even AR sister is playing a better role and character than her, who called lead role 

Grrrr ! why do the writer have to make KH's PA be the one who saves YK's aunt ? Her character disgust me. All she wants is money and look how easily she can be bribed by YK's mother to change camp ? KH's PA is too nice a guy to entangle himself with a woman like her. SMH...

I like GR and KH's driver.  Its a nice little subplot that the writers just stashed away in favor of... more episodes where nothing happens.

25 minutes ago, joyblack4 said:

This writer could have choosen to  end AR and YK despicable  love story a long time ago by doing the viewers  a favor,can somebody tell this person there is no story he or she is telling between AR and YK ,their love story end when  their both parents married , that was  when  their love story  ended .

Even AR sister is playing a better role and character than her, who called lead role 

But they aren't married, they can't marry until MS finalizes the divorce which she doesn't.  Technically AR and YK can marry, but then their parents can't, its all a race.... well, a turtle race.  

what  is  the r ationale of  the  objection  to yk and  ar  relationship.  they  don't  have  a  single  drop  of  blood between  them,  they a re  not  really  brothers  and  sisters  if  marriage  between same  sex  is  now  beling  allowed  why  frown  on  that  relationship. there  is something  similar  to  this  which  i  know, my  classmate's  mom  is  widowed  while  her  husband's  dad  is  a  widower.  he   stayed  in  the  couple's  house  in  which   her  mother  in  law  stays  in  the  u.s.  they  fell  in  love  and  got  marriied,  no  hassles,  no  fuss  since  they  are  not  really  related.   i  also   read  the  brothers  cannot  get  married  to  sisters  of  the  same  family  because  of  korean  beliefs  and  superstitions.  there  is  this  former  u.s.  drama  series  'sisters'  where a  sister  married  the e x husband  of  her  sister.  that  to  me  is  sicker,  imagine  looking  across  the  dinner table  during  occasions  knowing  your  exhusband  is  now  sleeping  with  your  own  sister.

well,  the b est  thing  is  for  them  to  get married    and  live a broad  where  they won't  be  judged.  because  of  close  relations  not by  blood but  by  law.  but  the  law  permits  this  kind  of  marriage.  what  is abominable  to me  is  the  grandmother  allowing  the  ex  wife  to  live  in  the  family home  where  her  son  and  new  wife  live.  isn't  that  more  sick?

The relationship between YK and AR is a controversial issue. Legally they can get married. But look how horiffied BB was when AR told her she wanted to marry YK. It is something the society won't accept and BB believes that they won't be happy even if they marrry. BB told her how the society would look at them and they would have the stigma the rest of their lives. How are they going to live, work and support themselves. Even their kid will be criticized. (Wow ! I didn't know it will so serious !) 

I am neither for nor against them. I don't care if they are step siblings. But I don't want their action to hurt the family who loves them. As AR mentioned, she cannot not live without YK. It is going to be a big dilemna. I am just curious how this problem will be resolved. 

14 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

It is going to be a big dilemna. I am just curious how this problem will be resolved. 

It will be resolved with non stop AR tears , frustrated YK and with lot of salt thrown by grand ma on BB and her lovelorn daughter AR. Finally with BB and AR on roads ,promising each other a new start to life and BB lover and AR lover coming back again to woo them and so the show goes on till 120 episodes .

So same thing will be repeated till end .

@lauren2b2, judge for yourself,if you  were to be in AR shoes, if you take YK as a boyfriend or marry him as a husband than i  know why you dosen,t want to criticize   them , she so much love YK now, can't live without him why didn't she  tell their both parent   before they got married than?  why give up, she come back again, she give up, she turn back again, airplane   turner.even though both parents are not  Legally married in the paper, it don't caught to the fact that both of them are sleeping in same bed making love,and than again YK father did not know his crook ex wife did not finalize their divorce, and everybody see him as a divorce man, the fact that this two selfish people did see their relationship  as grouse  and make their skin craw when they are together as lovers shows they are insane, it doesn,t matter if BB is  Legally married to YK father or not, as far as they both are having intimate relationship is no no. also as @rikimaiu said in her post it will be worse than the society condemning them their parents can't even face themselves , call each other inlaws , even western  culture will still condemn it.

Archived