[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Best Couple 최고의 연인| Monday-Friday 19:15

joy17

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Brenda Capers, Thank you for noticing that important detail! I hope that the drama powers that be will see that and turn around and investigate SR instead, because SR framing AR for industrial espionage is SO WRONG!! I just can't stand SR, she is such a spoiled brat! So what if she's pretty and has a great body! Her personality sucks!! Lol. I'm not happy with her framing AR.....totally ruining her life...how despicable!

Can anybody tell me why AR's mother is still in that house with a man she is not legally married to putting up with abuse from that man's mom and sister who she is not even related to legally...If I was her I would move back to my house tell him to call me once he has everything straightened out and the divorce final...and if they do get back together she refuses to live with his mother and sister....she going thru all this drama and heart ache for someone's elses husband, who may never have a divorce...she is living there as a mistress......also it was stupid for AR to move in that house in the first place and there is no reason for her to be there now she should move out she is an adult how she his daughter....AR's mom is miserable he cant even provide his woman more or less for a grown daughter the man has no backbone and is a momma's boy....her supposed husband I thought he was a good man and would treat her good....he is selfish and has put AR's mom through so much pain with the wife,mother, and sister and has not provided any protection for her form being verbally and physically abused by any of these women....im tired of these weak stupid women that will endure anything to marry these men in the name of love come on....... only in drama land cause aint no love that strong to be humiliated..abused..degraded...etc......give me a break I would be in jail cause I would do a crazy on everybody...and you would not be able to melt and pour me into any household with these rude nasty ignorant mother n laws....

@Brenda Capers, I totally agree with you.  While I was watching ep. 42, my heart just aches for her.  She has such a kind heart, that she would do anything to make her, suppose to be, husband's family happy.  I am serious about this, she is happy about 3 episodes out of 43.  MS really wants to see BB bleed.  I have feeling BB will leave the house soon.  I don't want to see her suffer anymore.  

Also, another thing, if BB faints at the shocking things that she has seen, do you guys think that she is going to have to go to ER if she finds out about AR and YK?  Anyways, I feel really bad for that woman.  I hope she will have many happiness to come.  

51 minutes ago, joy17 said:

@Brenda Capers, I totally agree with you.  While I was watching ep. 42, my heart just aches for her.  She has such a kind heart, that she would do anything to make her, suppose to be, husband's family happy.  I am serious about this, she is happy about 3 episodes out of 43.  MS really wants to see BB bleed.  I have feeling BB will leave the house soon.  I don't want to see her suffer anymore.  

Also, another thing, if BB faints at the shocking things that she has seen, do you guys think that she is going to have to go to ER if she finds out about AR and YK?  Anyways, I feel really bad for that woman.  I hope she will have many happiness to come.  

She sure would faint cause if AR and YK knew that the dad was still legally married to his 1st wife...they would run not walk to the nearest office and file a marriage license...I think the parents should have allowed AR and YK to marry and the parents not marry..they both have had love and marriage before.. the dad was being selfish saying he couldnt live w/o BB and acting like his son's love was not as important as his.. using the excuse they were already married....and even now that he found out he is still legally married to his 1st wife he could back down and allow the kids to marry if BB knew the kids were in love she would back down and let them marry that's why the dad doesnt want her to find out...he's a creep!!@

7 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

Can anybody tell me why AR's mother is still in that house with a man she is not legally married to putting up with abuse from that man's mom and sister who she is not even related to legally...If I was her I would move back to my house tell him to call me once he has everything straightened out and the divorce final...and if they do get back together she refuses to live with his mother and sister....she going thru all this drama and heart ache for someone's elses husband, who may never have a divorce...she is living there as a mistress......

Korean ajummas seem like these women-in-distress that can help boost ratings. Their family dramas are filled with these characters so I got used to it and usually just skip these bits when I watch this kind of drama genre.

And  @Brenda Capers and it's so observant of you to spot the shoes!

------------------------------------------------
Here's the preview for ep 43:
http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/player2014/popupPlayer.html?broID=1003286100044100000&itemID=-1&isPopup=Y&isUIHidden=N&isBroadcast=Y

Ugh, so unreal how Designer Go dismissed the whole fiasco once she saw whose shoes were in the picture.  Bunch of looney ladies! SR is so full of jealousy, she can't see/think straight!

it looks as though KH might have "the goods" on his stepfather! Hopefully they speed that part along, so we can get going with the AR/KH arc! I'm thinking the only reason he's continuing on with the engagement to SR fiasco is because he wants revenge on the Chairman....so if he gets rid of him, he can denounce his engagement? YK/AR relationship is now out in the open, so will it strengthen them or break them apart? What about YK's parents? His mother is PSYCHO!!!!!!!

this drama caught my eyes,but I must say the female lead is the most senseless female lead I ever see,I don't know were to begin,the most foolish thing she have done one of them is moving in with  her mother pretending to have given up when she has not,AR mother I trust her,someone like her when she leaves  she doesn't look back,it forgive that easy,and as for AR her relationship with her step brother has already been tang as taboo,whether her mother register her marriage or not,her relationship with her step brother has already been sailed ,no culture can entertain that father and son can't sleep with mother and daughter,they say Korean culture is very conservative,how come viewers put up with this nonsense writing. I feel sorry  for AR mother,she is such a kind person to still stay in that house.

1 hour ago, joyblack4 said:

this drama caught my eyes,but I must say the female lead is the most senseless female lead I ever see,I don't know were to begin,the most foolish thing she have done one of them is moving in with  her mother pretending to have given up when she has not,AR mother I trust her,someone like her when she leaves  she doesn't look back,it forgive that easy,and as for AR her relationship with her step brother has already been tang as taboo,whether her mother register her marriage or not,her relationship with her step brother has already been sailed ,no culture can entertain that father and son can't sleep with mother and daughter,they say Korean culture is very conservative,how come viewers put up with this nonsense writing. I feel sorry  for AR mother,she is such a kind person to still stay in that house.

At least AR did try and make an effort to breakup with YK even to the extend of using KH to act as her boyfriend. She finally gave in when she couldn't bear to see how much YK suffered because of her. YK is one who is trying to hold on to the relationship and we can see that he is really persistent and determined to marry AR. To me, AR is still unsure. I really don't know how are they going to resolve this issue. It's a matter of time BB and halmoni will know about it and all hell will break loose. 

As for today's episode, we didn't get to see if KH did fall into SR and her mom's trap in drugging him. The preview did not give any hint either. If that happens, I wonder what he will do because his plan to dump SR will be even harder. It's going to be long way for KH and AR to be together. At this moment, AR don't even want to treat him as a friend because of SR's misunderstanding. 

@rikimaiu, I  don't understand what you are saying,when you want someone you really love care about to forget you  and you know that love you have is impossible what do you do? go live in same house with that person or give space so that you two will not be able to be in each other face everyday to remind you what you what you  lost,AR knows better that there is no way her seeing her step brother everyday they will be able to for get each other,even now she still lead him on by still committing her self in that relationship,does she really love her mother, both of them are not child anymore not to know right from wrong.her senseless act now is so despicable .

@joyblack4

When AR decided to move in to YK's house after her mother's marriage, she is trying to tell YK that they are now family and to accept that he is her step brother. She started to call him brother after that. If she didn't move in together with her mom, it would mean she isn't acknowledging the situation and that would give YK some hope. But unfortunately all her efforts are wasted because YK managed to persuade her to continue their relationship. I guess they still love each other and it is very painful to breakup. 

BB did not know about AR's relationship with YK. If she were to know about it before the marriage, would BB agree to marry GC ? I don't think BB would be as selfish as GC. I don't think BB would even ask AR to give up her love for YK. 

I am not in favour for BB to be married to GC and suffer in that house. Moreover, MS will continue to harass her and scheme to break her up with GC. Is GC that worthwhile for her to stick to him ? In the preview, we see that GC still acknowledge MS as his wife (in legal sense they are). How hurt BB would be. 

I vote for BB to break up with GC.  He is not worth any tears.  She is like crying every episode and I just don't get it.  Gush,  I hope there is another love line for her.  She needs to be treated better by her mother-in-law and her GC.  For him to say, he just can't ignore YK's mother in front of BB, that is just wrong.  and BB is so innocent and my heart just aches whenever I see her cry.  

17 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

@rikimaiu, I  don't understand what you are saying,when you want someone you really love care about to forget you  and you know that love you have is impossible what do you do? go live in same house with that person or give space so that you two will not be able to be in each other face everyday to remind you what you what you  lost,AR knows better that there is no way her seeing her step brother everyday they will be able to for get each other,even now she still lead him on by still committing her self in that relationship,does she really love her mother, both of them are not child anymore not to know right from wrong.her senseless act now is so despicable .

I too do not like AR.   The bottom line is she does not want to break up with YK.  The stuffed bear, the moving in and the confession that she can’t forget him are all leading YK on and telling him not to give up.  At this point, I think KH and AR pairing is not going to happen.  This is really disappointing after what the writer did in the previous episodes putting them together.

Also, why does she have to stay at that designer shop?  I guess she is not that talented after all or it is because there is only the one designer house in Korea.   

I don’t care what happen to AR and YK now.  They can just selfishly latch onto each other.  The two of them are going to kill YK’s grandma.  The idiotic YK thinks love is going to conquer all.  They can overcome all obstacles. If there is some consistency to the character development, I don’t see that happening.  Grandma will never approve of it, even if BB decides to leave that household. 

BB willingly submit herself to be abused by that terrible household, AR is doing the same by Mrs. Ko and SR.  AR’s obviously does not think her life is not miserable enough, she wants to add to her misery by marrying into that crazy household with the mean grandma.

I apologize for my ranting.  I think I like KH too much to see him being rejected.  I hope poor KH is not going to fall for SR’s tricks.  He should be smart enough or perhaps the writer decides to make him stupid now as well.    

3 hours ago, kdramafan1 said:

I too do not like AR.   The bottom line is she does not want to break up with YK.  The stuffed bear, the moving in and the confession that she can’t forget him are all leading YK on and telling him not to give up.  At this point, I think KH and AR pairing is not going to happen.  This is really disappointing after what the writer did in the previous episodes putting them together.

Also, why does she have to stay at that designer shop?  I guess she is not that talented after all or it is because there is only the one designer house in Korea.   

I don’t care what happen to AR and YK now.  They can just selfishly latch onto each other.  The two of them are going to kill YK’s grandma.  The idiotic YK thinks love is going to conquer all.  They can overcome all obstacles. If there is some consistency to the character development, I don’t see that happening.  Grandma will never approve of it, even if BB decides to leave that household. 

BB willingly submit herself to be abused by that terrible household, AR is doing the same by Mrs. Ko and SR.  AR’s obviously does not think her life is not miserable enough, she wants to add to her misery by marrying into that crazy household with the mean grandma.

I apologize for my ranting.  I think I like KH too much to see him being rejected.  I hope poor KH is not going to fall for SR’s tricks.  He should be smart enough or perhaps the writer decides to make him stupid now as well.    

@kdramafan1thank  you,AR is Cameron,she turns green the next moment she turns white,different colour at any given time,she say one thing and does other,when her sister asked her to stay with her not to  leave,her excuse was she has to face this head on,she rather live with her so call ex boyfriend than to live with her sister,even YK told her why will she come to live in same house with him,her excuse,I am now your sister,you just have to accept it,wow this is a person who want her boyfriend to stay clear of her,were in the  world father and son sleep with mother and daughter,even though BB divorce YK father,what about YK mother and grandma,and the society,even her mother will not want to live again.

Korean writers always focus on one place employment in Korean dramas ,Korean always have one place to work meanwhile the female lead like AR take all the abuse in the world in the name of  been righteous,obedient and the only hiring company in Korean.

KH is an very fine  man,I just wish  there was no love triangle in this drama,or he falls in love with the right person not someone who say one thing and does other.

BB will  eventually leave,when she  leaves,she wouldn't be back again,YK mother will sell that house and put all of them out side,I understand her not living right away,she just find love after a long time been a window,so she trying to give that ungrateful idiot the benefits of the doubt for him to come to his senses,also her marriage not to be a failure,she doesn't  want to wake up  to think her sweet dreams was a nightmare,she will soon wake,this is why if she dear learn AR andYK  are in love that will kill her.

Do you guys think there will be birth secret? Because in the relationship chart it shows AR and YK will end up together and BB and GC will end up together.  But I really hope writer can change BB's story line.  It is kind of getting old watching her cry and get bullied by her mother-in-law.  I am just waiting for the moment when BB and grandma finds out about the relationship.  Next episodes shows BB is hospitalized again.  Guys, I am hoping the writer is not going to go to the illness round because BB faints too much and didn't MS said that she has weak heart when she was younger? 

Archived