[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

16 hours ago, Berou said:

Ranking of this year's drama ratings

DECEMBER 27, 2016

Average ratings of 2016 dramas on weekdaysDescendants of the Sun - 28.6%Doctors - 18.4%Love in the Moonlight - 18.3%

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim - 18.3%
Remember - 15.0%
Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho - 12.9%
W - 11.6%

Highest ratings of 2016 dramas on weekdays

Descendants of the Sun - 38.8%
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim - 23.8%
Love in the Moonlight - 23.3%
Doctors - 21.3%
Remember - 20.3%
The Legend of the Blue Sea - 18.9%
Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho - 17.3%
Monster - 14.1%
W - 13.8%

-> remember in one the top 5 of the drams with th highest ratings.
cr: kpopkfans 

@Berou but, why, i don't understand. why in both soompi and dramabeans, and elsewhere, when come to yearend overall dramas rating, or voting, even the recappers or bloggers, doesn't have nicer things to support Remember for, i guess this is the year for Abs flashing UN armies boys, Goryeo masked sword-men, comic-Crown princes .... oh, oh, mermaids... etc.

will keep your tutorial somewhere tonight when i return home. massive thanks for that.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jsut one prediction:

this YOO. i think he will evolve back to that time in Remember when he had to act that sombre mood drama. he will even in bts, or off screen, remain gloomy or heavy or serious... to maintain that gravity / weigh.. whatever you call that... esp toward the second half of story, he will turn very gloom off/on screen, and switch on his ready to flow, illunimous tears. good actor or actress do that, even while off-screen, in some eps of angst mood. they will turn on and not ever off , that intensed mood even in off-screen.. so much so, when they end the drama, they will be completed drained. i think Remember sort of drained him good. effort drew excellent effect.
tonight, damn you, SBS Award, if you don't justify YOO's Remember. pls support YSH's Rememebr in SBS Award.
SBS can woo Lee Junki, or whosoever they want, but pls remember YSH even with a worthy enough award, i dont ask for Daesang, i only ask for a Excellent Actor award.

(this was posted in Ruler site. i just copied pasted this here. because no matter how, it is about Remember). will park here tonight. God's willing.

Nam Goongmin should be with Remember right? or he's sitting with BGS TABLE. i see. but Park Minyoung not here, why? so so so sad. my youngie. why?

6 minutes ago, Berou said:

@paperboat04 try this link, even without the app  downloaded .it should work http://m.vlive.tv/video/19407/playlist/19522/2016-SAF-연기대상-SBS-DRAMA-AWARDS

does it work?

i couldnt login from that . the site i used half a year ago for Remember don't work at all. don't understand why

7 minutes ago, Berou said:

went to moon lovers thread to find some links @paperboat04

This link was fine but it became unavailable now. I do not know what happened. http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/special/l  

This link is slow. http://aqstream.com/sbs/SBS 

This link is good although there's a chinese commentator but at least video doesn't lag. http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-sbs.html 

i tried the one highlighted now. i know chinese. will try listen what she say when YSH appear. and write now. earlier the few site you given us, i was unable to login, keep saying unavailable to my region.

11 minutes ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany lee jun ki's speeach :). i'm also a fan of ML . and nam gong min

on a side note, what's with SBS giving awards to everybody? they gave 5 awards to  best new actor/actress. at this point it isn't anymore an award show.

ok Lee Jun Ki. roger that.which means YSH may very very likely gotten one. but this kind of award has a cheapen feel. don't think YSH will be too happy even if lauded with one.

happy to see @jongski ... just now. Park sung woong won.

here so quiet. hi, anyone silently lurking . pls come into the light. to encourage us. pls pls pls,  jaebal.

who is jo sung suk? ok . known already, the "mermaid" tat Lee MInho loved is it?> hahaha.

romantic doctor won Best Couple. seriously? haha.
Sacred Heart. Lee Junki and IU.
Host; "congra to both of you. LJK and IU."
Mermaid couple. (only LMH appear, JJH not here)
best couple , every one of them can contain a massage chair.

Host: (to SH couple) : "do you think you will be getting this award, before this?"
LJK. :"of cause i wanted to win. this morning i rushed from somewhere to reach here (i thought he mean Goryeo), didnt expect such a major award can landed on me. "
Host; "when the casts get together to meet for meals..., why everyone like to drink wine when all cast crew gathered?"
LJK  "i think IU is really very pretty. "
Host: nevermind, we will always suspect you two..

(side note: chinese interpretator live cap, lapse a lot, missing a lot of sentence in between.)

Because repost is worth it!

I love this boy! the best actor for me   for age group ( 23 yrs). I'll never get tired of  saying that  it's a fact! That first scene  on ep 1 is worth an award!!!! but of course, we know they give awards to popular ones and not really based on acting but still.. just wanna say! ^^

C1ACDwyXUAA0oUA.jpg
C1Ah2fxUcAAztq5.jpg
C1AJCIxUcAECnfZ.jpg

berou, and jongski, i am growing cob web between my two eyes, already really yawn factor.. they are ignoring 'remember' like nobody's business. what a waste. NO> it is SBS's waste! YSH has real talent, SBS don't recognise, one day YSH will bring high rating to other stations.

yeah, i saw evie7. thank God u r here.

berou's question: the black one will be more like the real YSH>  but the bow tie one will bring him to 4 corners of the earth, and beat those Kpop idols boys real flat.

jongski , award in the diff stations are given to the top rating dramas.. it completely biased. and only to please fans... KBS, SBS, MBC, TVN.... all the same. ;reward the hightest rating one, only share small pcs of cake with the less rating one. just to "make everyone happy". but "make the big player most happy".

paperboat, fall asleep? how u doing. let's chat nonsense here, to keep awake.

chinese host who interpret into chinese at the site with chinese recaps. is already ranting so many advertisement. hahahaha.

Archived