[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-soompis-2016-shippers-contest/

"Hi Soompiers! In our forum community, shippers of various real and make-believe couples in the world of K-Entertainment have an abundance of love to share. For the third year in a row, we’ve brought back our strong and proud shipping traditions in the form of a friendly shippers contest." (quote from the site)
the Vote for your Fav Couple in the Soompi Shipper Contest in open.
feel free to vote for your fav OTP.
(believed there are some Changminers here.)

i message the site who posted the picture taken of him shopping at High End shopping district and jsut outside that Major renowned shopping malls train exit/entrance, asked them this: "i think that is Orchard MRT. oh, did he take train, cannot be right? no privacy?"
this was the answer:
OH, FOUND SOMETHING SO SWEET. even if you gals may only return to see this many days later, i would like to share Jinwoo's love, love for Jinwoo here;

943967_1686042948315960_2800961879263912

cr. from the profile pic of Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호 (facebook)

i am totally smitten, daily went into Tumblr, Iinstagram, Facebook, Twitter to seek for my Inah and Jinwoo.

TODAY, is ParkMinyoung's birthday, may our Lee Inah find her "seo jinwoo" this year, of cause many of us preferred her with Changwook (her real life OTP), nontheless i will never forget how well she portrayed InAh's faithfulness and selfless love for her OTP in Remember.
blessed birthday, Minyoung-ah.

Beloved Miss Park-Minyoung:
Lord God the Gracious bless you a memorable Birthday (4th Mar), with someone you loved.  We pray that this coming year will be a better year for your own personal life and not just soar in career, we secretly hope deep in your heart, you have someone to think of you daily in the other corner of the earth, (of cause we wish it be possible that “That Person” (be Mr Ji CW hopefully), that he can be with you more often. ‘That Person’ presence beside you, is your Best Birthday Gift, right? We just prayed to God you and “Him” will be happy ever after.  If you loved “That Person” with that same intensities of doubtless, dauntless, selfless manners of what is in Youngshin and InAh, he shall be so blessed.

Knowing that love being a very sensitive issue in cases of Actors / Actresses. As you need to keep low profile and cannot let reporters or crazy fans knows your heart’s direction, neither can you sip a coffebay or walk a park or see a movie with ‘That Person’ like anyone of us…. you are deprived of such ‘luxuries’, poor Beautiful Minyoung.  So will you feel bad when you are required to ‘romance’ your own male Leads in shows, oh dear! You will worry and feel bad how “That Person’ agonized to see your ‘skinship’ scenes with your male leads in dramas. But because your Character that you acted and loved in, ‘her’(say, eg. ‘Lee InAh’) required a loveline, for the sake of the inner comfort to the tormenting soul of that InAh that you created / lived / loved so much, you got to give your best acting skill, you still have to give whatever ‘skinship’ required for the fulfillment of at least some sweet memories both jinwoo and inah can gave each other .

against what many think Remember is just a legal war of son fight for justice thriller, but Remember is a melodrama of a young 23 yrs lad journey of saving his dad, fighting with excess memories and limited memories and the peace in losing all memories, the turmoil of how to love his loved ones in the limited time he was left with, and what should Alz’s patient and caretaker encourage from this show. Minyoung yourself knows the important of Inah’s role in this Alz War fighting. Just like Remember’s loveline is crucially needed to give comfort to the tragic young wanting life of Seo jinwoo, that to have somone to love him selflessly as in Inah makes his life finally worth-it, so is the very limited kiss scene, which was elegantly done in good taste, because Mr Yoo Seungho is a very respectful gentleman and a friend who know and worked with Mr Ji right?  Example in Remember, need that scene to convey the developments of real hidden suppressed feels, urgent needs, or deserving reward/comforts of that character, we also understand Inah and Jinwoo need to be rewarded each other for good memories to keep for future when Jinwoo’s stroke with Alzheimer’s. I loved how Inah has given herself selflessly to Jinwoo, I will never forget this OTP in Remember.  We know you loved Inah, the Best Role Ever beside Chae Youngshin. You have begotten Lee InAh and make her excel above all your characters, she is in a different league altogether. While some others may differ, but you yourself loves Lee InAh’s sacrifices, faithfulness, and valor. With all these acting experiences in creating / living / loving these characters, which Lee InAh has reached a celestial height, you will benefit from your experiences. So, we trust that these characters has morphed you in your real person into a very awesome character, one day whosoever win your love will be so blessed to be loved by you.

How I wish one day when you find your one true love, you will be given mature role to act in without any loveliness, or else both of you will just retired and go somewhere open your own Coffeebay, just lead a more simple life that you want, be afar from eyes of paparazzi’s and fans. Even if we do not see you anymore when you ‘retire’, we know that you and your love one is well, we are happy too.
Gracious God will hear your prayer, you are a Christian I knew lately, and bless you to find your ‘him’, in the likes of: "He should look sharp in appearance, stay modest and reliable, it will be best if he is humorous" (in your own words).

Blessed birthday, Minyoung-ah.

#HappyMinyoungDay ‏@PMYIFANSUNITED Feb 26

#HappyMinyoungDay-6 Leave your messages, wishes for PMY's 30th Birthday on the reply section.
(i thought i passed the dateline already for fans' greeting at the ParkMinyoung International Fans United/Managed Twitter/instagram site, pali pali, go greet her at :
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcL4VFHUcAE1iOe.jpg:large

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/81458/20160303/k-drama-remember-actor-namgoong-min-and-model-jin-ah-reum-are-dating-pics.htm

"Namgoong Min prepared a romantic birthday party for Jin Ah Reum last November according to Soompi. Their huge age gap -- whooping 11 years -- surprised many of the fans. She turns 27 this year and he 38, though he doesn't look that old at all." quoted from article.
found Jin Ah Reum's photo here.

https://www.facebook.com/Yoo-Seung-Ho-%EC%9C%A0%EC%8A%B9%ED%98%B8-1388047674782157/

"Yoo Seung Ho Flight Information Yesterday: He arrived safely in Seoul Incheon International Airport. "
quoted from Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호(facebook site).
thank God he is safe. oh, hope he (jinwoo-ah) remember to greet InAh Happy Birthday, for old times sake, as greetings to a nice noona. (remember this OTP for a long long time, if not FOREVER.)
12821452_1686296218290633_59320226175632

hello all remember friends! i followed this thread since the Show started, but i never signed up for this Forum. After signing i just wanted to say some words about this Show.

I dont know if i can do justice, talkin about this Show. Because this Show was brilliant. I loved it sooo sooo much. I think YSH did an exeptionally amazin Job potraying jin woo. Every Episode got me hooked and could not wait for the next Episode. For the last 5 Episodes, i think i cried every Episode buckets and i actually never cry about Serials. It just messed up all my emotions that i had during watching this Show :D

I learned many things about this Story. How Jin Woon loved his father. I dont know how to describe his love for his father. I think it cant be described. And YSH potrayed so perfectly. After watching this Show, i appreciate my parents even more and how important it is to respect them and cherish all the moments with them.

I loved In Ahs character a lot. Her unconditional love and Support for Jin Woon is rarely to see.

Just thinkin about this Show, makes me emotional and i am really really greatful for the makers for creating an amazing and unique Show.

I will remember this forever.

On 3/4/2016 at 5:35 AM, Berou Lalou said:

That was a beautifully edited MV which included the final ep20, . Thanks. 

Mmm... I will reply back your.post after mySat/Sun.Sabbath.over.Thankfulthatp 

Before you also move on, its my pleasure knowing u. If you are free. Sri.by one last time. Today I cam talk much. May or may not answer in detail after.Sunday. This is how Christian sent each other farewell, 

"God bless"

Archived