[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

8 minutes ago, Berou said:

he's so hot in that suit. btw who was the last person who received an award? everybody stood up and applauded. @jongskii wholeheartdly agree with you, he's underrated and deserves to be more recognized.

which suit do you prefer guys?  me the all in black one

The black one crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif He has been working out. Omo I just woke up, what a feast for the eyes. @jongski Thank you for the pics

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Hey chingus I don't know if I'm watching the awards I think i am on this http://www.vlive.tv/video/19407/2016-SAF-연기대상-SBS-DRAMA-AWARDS. It's Kim Min Jae singing no now Kim Min Suk singing

correct. u r at the right site.  oh vlive deny my access.

Top 10 Hallyu Stars

Nam Goongmin is the first of the 10 Best Pop Star Hallyu star.
chinese host: "oh, Nam gyeman is a villain role acted by Nam Goong Min." N" (sorry, i missed out what she say about LJK.)
"Mr Lee Junki, i congrat you."
mr Nam goongmin, "how do you feel now? (there are many people that i must thanks, but actually i must thank Bang Minah, she is very hardworking during this shooting. if i really need to advise or teach her, there's nohting much that i can teach her. she is really good."

now, let's come to LJK. " i msut thank my family. ...i msut also thanks all the seniors here... actually there's a runour that whosoever acted with Kim Sung-ryung our seniors, who will be very successful. see tonight, i have two very outstanding actors standing on both side of me... "

(goodness. i really don't know whether she interpret correctly).

Ha ha LS right now I'm switching between KBS and SBS. Ha ha.  we are  spoiled.  :D

I dunno how awards work in Korea but I always believe an awards should be given to an  actor who  gave us excellent memorable performance with their acting skills. imo, but anyway, still nice to see these actors strutting it out wearing tux  :D

Ok now Namgoong Min won an teen award(?) for his other drama but.....why hasn't YSH not been on the stage chingus panda-emoticon-11.gif Ahjumma here is getting impatient. SBS better do him right! @jongski I hope they reward him for his acting ability I see a few up here that can really act but...most can't hold a candle to YSH. I'm sorry chingus I don't want to sound bitter, I will get some more coffee 

5 minutes ago, Berou said:

let's set on  fire SBS station chingu... i'm still waiting, maybe he'll  get excellence. the best awards are given in the last

LOLOLOL WE may have to catch a flight. I'm hoping that he will get something later for SBS's sake:phew:

they still need to give award to the dog guarding the SBS gate.. the ice-cream man selling outside the gate... the assistance that help to fan Lee Minho, the tailor that make Wang So's eye-mask,  the advertisement sponsor... so many award to give away.

oh goosh, they did NOT remember how to remember our Remember. i will REMEMBER :angry: you, SBS.

YSH is behind, need to line up.  oosh. the piece of cake is getting smaller and smaller, as they divide more cakes to share. around.
haha, secret hidden cake is behind for the last min to gift the awesome Top Rating heros.

Bang Minah, also got a piece of cake. oKay.... but Park Minyoung not even nominated... SERIOUSLY?!!!!!

26 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

thank God MBC and SBS diff days. else i will be like Jongski too. hahah. i need to support W at MBC, and alos sight anyhting about Ruler couple. but need see YSH  at SBS.. thanks God it diff day, so YSH can appear in both award, MBC and SBS.

IKR.. ha ha

31 minutes ago, Berou said:

i  see, it's the downsides of having multiple  " oppas", at the year end drama awards you have to split in 2 and juggle with 2 ceremonies hhahaha.

I was actually wondering how come Ji Soo wasn't at the SBS awards then I saw him at the KBS  awards. KSH at the Kbs awards too.

YSH: " hi, i am Actor Yoo Seungho....... by myself i can't fully portray the role in Remmeber, i have many helps from everyone, the crews and actors around me, yes, even Nam Goongmin also..... when i see this award everytime in the future, i will remind myself to work harder. ...( i realise taking care of health is very important in filming... ) thank to everyone, Happy New Year."

(the host sort of mixed up.. and then repeat some part.. the part about "i realise while filming must take care of health,: i don't know whether is it from YSH or from the Romantic Doctor.)

i loved it, that he keep reminding everyone that he is an Actor. not just a star.

allow me to predict. the Daesang will be landed with Lee Junki.. else fans will roar hard. since tonight he don't seems to get much. its Romantic Doctor that shine tonight.

oh maybe it lee minho instead. for Daesang,,,
but surely don't give to YOO right? because it is a crap business world, its just not about Art, or Talent or Molitvation or thanksgiving, when it comes Award show. its really about Rating, and Rating spell "Monies".

1 minute ago, maryofbethany said:

allow me to predict. the Daesang will be landed with Lee Junki.. else fans will roar hard. since tonight he don't seems to get much. its Romantic Doctor that shine tonight.

I think Han Suk Kyu will get it for Romantic Doctor

8 minutes ago, Berou said:

yoo seung ho congratulations !! :star::kiss_wink:. finally. i was  a little bit disappointed about how short his speech was :( 

damn he's really a caveman. so hard to catch a glimpse of him

He rally does shy away from the spotlight

OB0dfNu.png?1

He is so handsome and talented. I think a lot of people didn't realize what a well acted drama Remember was. Between YSH, NGM, PSW, PMY and JKL there was not an acting weak link in the drama.

wmmtoiK.png?1

AWE what a sweet real life bromance

Archived