[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Lol, okay I'm super late to the party... Like one year late, but I guess I never came back to this forums after the SBS Drama Awards! @Berou @maryofbethany @evie7, I was reading your guys comments back on page 189. I swear, if Yoo Seung Ho didn't win an award for his performance in Remember, I was legitimately going to burn down SBS because this boy DESERVES the award. (Well he already got the award but this is what I thought last year) Yoo Seung Ho's acting in Remember was exceptional and really really good. I mean how many times did the boy have to cry in the drama? Okay, anyways... All of you guys are on other dramas now, well except now we're watching Ruler together on on the soompi forums, haha! 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ferily said:

Lol, okay I'm super late to the party... Like one year late, but I guess I never came back to this forums after the SBS Drama Awards! @Berou @maryofbethany @evie7, I was reading your guys comments back on page 189. I swear, if Yoo Seung Ho didn't win an award for his performance in Remember, I was legitimately going to burn down SBS because this boy DESERVES the award. (Well he already got the award but this is what I thought last year) Yoo Seung Ho's acting in Remember was exceptional and really really good. I mean how many times did the boy have to cry in the drama? Okay, anyways... All of you guys are on other dramas now, well except now we're watching Ruler together on on the soompi forums, haha! 

@ferily just a feel, but because it is sensitive, so wil NOT place my thoughts back in Ruler thread...
bach then Remember days... YSH has a full complete packet with excellency in every area in Remember Drama.
Drama has good castings, even when some rant against PMY being older than YSH much... but think about it, in the story itself , In-Ah supposed to be older, can't remember how old, in real life is about 7 yrs older, but in drama should be around 5 yrs older.
but i had always told @Berou YSH has been acting with Noona few times, so its fine. he has this freshness in him, innocent yet mature, complete oxymoron, YSH is youthful yet you placed him with his peers, he gaves the vibes of maturity,
His smile light up the whole sky esp when he smile till he looks like a smiley, but when he tears his weeping scenes can shame many actors that can older than him... this was how he is after his armies day, when he returns to small screen. Remember brought out the best in him, give him awesome scenes that can let him cry his heart out... and it is not even OTP moments, but also his angst in clearing dad's name, and finally dad's passing...

Spoiler

just felt, Ruler lack the screen possibilties, and the OTP moments were not even cooked up, and just when Ruler's OTP moment sizzles, OTP has to seperate, Ruler is a far cry from Remember... i guess Berou should be sharing same thoughts as me...
while many rant that the characters in Ruler keep doing inconsistant things, and plot weird and character very bland, some just say only Lee Sun's characters shone... nope i beg to differ... to me, even Lee San's character cannot hold a light to Seo JinWoo, YSH's role in Remember... it is because the lacking that Ruler has given to YSH, he make good out of it.
while some recappers or international fans always said YSH carries Ruler thread alone on his shoulder, thus backfired on him, making the fans which are not YSH's fans, but fans of the other actresses/ actors , will feel highly insulted by such comments.
And rantings started to pick even on YSH's characters Lee San...

i just felt maybe his getting thinner, is not just because of the busy schedule of Live-shooting. but the feed back he heard from friends of crews that read naver- or fans' sites rantings.

poor poor poor YSH. he put so much into this and look what he gotten.

i will surely re-watch Remember after Ruler ends.

5 hours ago, ferily said:

Your never too late chingu! I was/am so happy he won, a lot of times the actor that deserves to win doesn't:angry: I think YSH is such an exceptional actor that if he's nominated for an acting award, he should win.  It has been a while since I've spent time w/you @maryofbethany   and @Berou in a drama thread. I miss all of you:heart: Can't wait till we all meet again in a thread.

• 1 month later...

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYY looks like Japan baught Yoo Seung Ho's drama Remember: War of the Son and will start broadcasting it starting 13 of this month aka 2 days from now :w00t: 

cr: owner

purely google translation as I can't even read japanese :blink: 

"Beyond Remember Memory"
From the day after tomorrow, it will be broadcast on BS Japan ❤
-
【Broadcast Schedule】
Broadcast from 2017.7 / 13 (Thursday) ♪
Monday - Friday pm 2: 56 - pm 4: 02
-
It seems to be a cut version as it is 20 episodes in an hourly frame ... (¯ _ _;)

I love how they are thinking like me and many of of Yoo Seung Ho's (new) fans who are planning on starting watching/rewatching this drama after Ruler ending!! :D hhhhhhh

@Zaileigh thank you soooooooo much for the interview above!! :heart: 

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished watching 1st 4 episodes of Remember and I'm really exhausted by all the crying and anger and helplessness I went through all along these episodes :bawling: I basically hate everyone in this drama excluding Jin Woo and In Ha and whoever made no harm to Jin Woo in anyway which means I even hate everyone who pointed his/her fingers at him as a criminal's son slapping and pushing him!! as for Dong Ho, I hate him for betraying Jin Woo and don't really care for his pain and his "I won't give up on my client" useless statement (as for now at least) since it change nothing from the fact that he let Jin Woo and his father suffer the fall for a crime someone else has committed while he had an evidence about it and betrayed their trust pushing them off the cliff when they believed he'll save them and that crazy Gyu Man, I want to see him humilated instead of dead because that's worst than death for him!! he's the kind of villains that I hate the most, there is villains that I hate but I still admire their creepy-smart-strong-villain actions but Gyu Man is only a powerless pampered big child who became this dangerous because he had a worst but still smart and powerful evil father who keep on saving him from his stupid and evil actions!! acting wise I loved them all, character wise I want to kill everyone who helped Gyu Man to cover for his crime!!

actually I spent 8 hours and more watching these 4 episodes since I had to torture myself replying every scene of Jin Woo/Yoo Seug Ho, watching with subs then replying to watch his scenes again only paying attention to him with the memory of the subs I already watched before so I basically cried more than he did by 2-3 times!! I was even crying at his smiling scenes knowing where things are going!! I'm wondering if I'll have any tears left till the end of the drama!! :tongue: hhhh

and I cried over this moment too!! :bawling: 

remember0401244.jpg

cr: dramabeans

he's supper handsome :love: and I'm so happy he's back as a lawyer to fight for his father but he's back as a different Jin Woo now which breaks my heart!! :heartbreak: this look in his eyes...this is not the Jin Woo I and In Ah knew!! :bawling:  

4 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 the first 4 eps are the background story.... more tears are coming. Since you've started watching, I'll re-watch it, it's been more than a year I haven't watched it. I must refresh my memory.

Tagging @joyspartace to come to join us.

yeah I realised that and I'm fully aware what's ahead of me so I'm really thankful I'll have a company in my crying (bawling) road!! :blink::tongue: I must admire you and everyone who watched and rewatched this drama!! Oh My God, I'm in real pain because of this drama and Yoo Seung Ho, I had to pause several times when the doctor lied about Jin Woo asking him to lie about his father's Alzhaimer condition replaying in my head the scene where Jin Woo got him his well deserved punishement :naughty: and when Dong Ho lied about the video and when he told Jin Woo that his father is still alive so the fight is still on...I feel in pain and full of rage remembring thm again...this is a constant painful road, isn't it?!! *sigh* this is the 1st time I keep saying "it will be ok" over and over and over all along every episode just wanting to jump to the episodes where things will start getting better but I just can't ahhhhhhh 

20 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

ahhhhhhhhhhh yesss!!! currently away from home for a few hours but I love this!!!! the background story hurts but oyyyy as the story progresses, it hurts even more!!!! I'm so excited for you to cry more LOL 

keep tagging me! I'll read everything and will join soon! (: @sakura2016 & @Berou

hhhhhhhhhhh excited for me to cry more?!! that's you being a good friend indeed chingu!! :lol: 

right now I'm watching a new episode of an ongoing drama 

Spoiler

Criminal Mind :D 

so can't watch as much episodes as I did yesterday but surely I'll watch Remember today too and I'll tag you to read about my suffering and crying!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

am I supposed to make aproper understandable post?!! because I can't :bawling: the writer hates me for sure...WHY SO CRUEL? WHY SMUSH MY HEART THE SECOND I SMILE OR FELL ANY KIND OF HAPPINESS OR FEEL LIKE BREATHING? WHYYYYYYYY?!!!!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: I'm already crying even when I see Jin Woo's smile but was that too much for me that I'm getting less of that smile and see everything going against him again? not that everything was on his side to begin with but why is it getting worst from every side?!! :bawling: yeah I know and I already signed in knowing what I'm heading to but my heart is in alot of pain :bawling: and the wall full of pictures and notes in Jin Woo's gidden room and his comment about not having much time is linked to his starting Alzhaimer isn't it? not only about his father!! :bawling: I was wondering at 1st why would he need that wall full of pictures and notes when his memory is already fully detailed and his comment made me feel that he's talking about his own condition but I just to play it off and believe that it's not the case but he couldn't remember the young girl's name that his father was conficted to be her murderer and I brokedown sobing, he's already aware of his condition  and run away from In Ah so she won't ask more or have more hints!! :bawling: and I have two things that I need: 1st kill Gyu Man but 1st I wnat him humilated to death then die and 2nd Dong Ho NEED to help Jin Woo for real not keep talking but do nothing, his contract isn't over yet? THEN DO SOMETHING TO HELP JIN WOO AND STOP THE CRAZY LUNATIC GYU MAN FROM HARMING HIM!! :rage::scream::bawling: 

and this is 3:10 am in my place!! really, who's in his right mind would watch a heartwrentching drama that makes him cry his heart out at this hour?!!...me *sigh* :tongue: that's a great note to go to sleep after right?!! *shakingmyheadindisbelieve* hhh

1 hour ago, Berou said:

Park Dong Ho will keep his promise to Seo Jin Woo and will help him later. He lost the case to save his adopted father, he knows Nam Gyu Man is too powerful and can't be tamed by a simple lawsuit. Ilho group has connections everywhere, in exhange of money and a promotion it corrupts officials : judges, policemen, prosecutor, journalists etc. As he said, Seo Jin Woo has nothing to lose, therefore SJW's desesperation state makes him to be reckless. SJW is too reckless and keeps provoking NGM. NGM only needs to snap his fingers to kill him. Thus PDH is preventing him to burn his wings too fast. In PDH's POV he hasn't betrayed him because he knows 4 years ago wasn't the right moment to demolish Ilho group, he's only waiting patiently for the right moment to strike. This is why he said his 50$ contract has still effect.

I know that Dong Ho believed that he can save his father figure then save Jin Woo's father when the "right" time comes (which I don't really care about being rekless myself "just publish the video online through any legal or illegal way and crush Ilho Group and Gyu Man" that's all I can think about actually!!) but he kept looking doing nothing during those 4 years instead he and his father figure got deeper into Ilho Group's dirty work and kept helping Gyu Man having his way with all his lunatic actions which I hate and saving Jin Woo now and then (by harming him in less degree than Gyu Man) is kind of pointless since it makes no sense to ask Jin Woo to stop going and digging after Gyu Man who is having a happy free life while his father is suffering and being imprisoned for a murder Gyu Man commited!! good thing is that Dong Ho started realising that he can't keep his promise to Jin Woo while trying to keep his father figure safe because the longer they let Gyu Man do as he pleases the more Jin Woo will be in danger and the more his father figure will go deeper into Ilho Group's dark hole and the more it will be impossible to save both from Gyu Man!!

What I like the most about Remember are SJW's moments with his dad in prison. Un ep 5, when he visits his dad, he already has a tortured look on his face before even speaking to his dad because he already experienced the same scene (once, twice, 4 times ?). Tears filled his eyes when his father asked him who he was. What was heartbreaking was the latter part, his father's realization that he had already experienced it, telling his son sorry for not recognizing him

In ep 6, his father failed to recognize his son, even with the chain. It was really heartbreaking watching a son crying because his father didn't recognize him( cries). He had no choice than saying he was his lawyer *It's really a bad day today, my int connection is bad, I can't make gifs*. YSH had the most totured look T.T

@maryofbethany @joyspartace

and you hate me enough to make me cry again :bawling: it kills me seeing his deep pain being unrecognised by his father everytime they meet but forcing a smile to not let his father see his pain and reliving the same happy moment as if it's the 1st time but then it got even worst with his father remembering how that wasn't the 1st time but they relived this moment several times feeling guilty for making his son going through that pain while Jin Woo is trying to make him not feel bad for him acting as if he's fine when he's obviously not!! :bawling: and the 2nd scene...OH MY :bawling: his shaking voice calling his father like a little kid begging him desperately to remember him: his son :bawling: and feel defeated when his insiste that he has no son :bawling: the look in his eyes, his shaked sigh :bawling: 

it's ok chingu, whenever you can we will be happy :D 

@sakura2016 i wanted to marathon with you, but because of so many stuffs that i am engaged in. i can't. sorry girl. i can only return here later on. i found out lately, i can't marathon many things at same times, if i divided out my time and my heart to diff dramas or project, i can never do a good job at any single drama.... at least for the next 2 weeks i will be tied down till around 15 or 16 Aug. then i still thinking of finishing my Jeonha series for Ruler. so hahaha, by the  times i returned here, you should be finishing Remember.
but Remember is one excellent drama that even if you marathon on your own, you can experienced 'a thorough flood-dam breaking".. and you will be totally 'wasted' by end of Remember... \by then, you can compare and learn that when Ruler can offer to YSH was just  a terribly small faction of what Remember offered YSH in sharpening his skill, and 'grinding' his inner energy, draining his tears...

the only flaws is, the anti-hero, the antagonist Nam GM was one hell of a charismatic villain, that steal the whole show and gotten mega reception, and draw lots of attention and focus away from YSH> the amount of effort he put in, the result wasnt that promising, and by end of the year, Remember was not reallly being remembered well, his role also shadowed by other mega hits. to me, NGM;s protrayal wasnt that awesome, talking about layered and total emersion into the role of villain, its not Nam Gyeman that was the Best, but 7DayQueen's Lee DongGun, ... what NGmin did was sorta of total unreserved let-go in exergerating portion, its a total external explosion acting. its all 'Banging-yelling-sharing danger- wild laughing-evil stare..." and people keep saying he's the best actor ... which is why i believed it contributed to YSH's stress, that he's reserved and controlled acting, his subtle emotion display, his all display by inward suppression acting. YSH's line of acting is harder.... you see him crying until he choked for breathe...

even his crying scenes, was much much in-depth, much heart-wrenching than those in Ruler... the camera focus, the touching lines during weeping scenes.. the angel which focused closed up.. the slow-mo.. during crying scenes... Ruler has lots of OST. but you just need the few key OST in Remember, it tear your heart apart...
okay i will coem back here to talk after my project over, mid Aug or end Aug.. by then you all should not be here already....

haha, nevermind.

that is the sadness,

@maryofbethany hhhhhhhh it's ok chingu, even though I'd have finished Remember by the time you finished with all your engagements just tag me here and we'll talk about the drama then :wink: 

I actually loved Yoo Seung Ho in Ruler and he was great in portraying the kind and caring and determinate King who's willing to go as far as possible to help his people :wub: but yeah Remember is showing different more sides to his acting through Jin Woo's torment, despiration, forced smiles through his tears, lost happiness with his father that leaves me bawling in pain as much as while seeing him crying in pain, and determination to clear his father's name and bring Gyu Man down while struggling with his own Alzhaimer :heartbreak: I'm a wreck alredy and I'm still halfway the drama ahhhhh 

and speaking of OSTs, Remember has a really beautiful BGM as well :heart: 

59 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 his lunatic actions can't be stopped, PDH told him once or twice he should control himself since he's the inheritor of Ilho group. He's sick of NGM and is slowly distancing himself from him by not telling him everything and by not listening him. He has realised the more time passes, the more he gets deeper into his dirty work. But most of the dirty work is done by his father figure. He only bothers with legal stuff. He's realised he can't save both, his father figure and SJW. When he does something for SJW, his adopted father gets hurt, when he obeys to NGM, SJW gets hurt.

I felt bad for Dong Ho then, it was a eally bad place to be put in...but I'm happy he's realising that he needs to make a choice or no one will win but Gyu Man!!

One of the scenes I hated the most was when NGM visited Seo Jae Hyuk in prison and told him he's a criminal, reflecting in prison doesn't suffice to repay the offence committed. These words must be told to him actually ! He's really brazen to go pay a visit,  to mock at his state, to tell him to repay the crime he's committed ! 

I was screaming with rage during that scene :rage: he's that sick to tell an innocent person who's being punished for his murder that and reflecting isn't enough and that him forgetiing "his" crime is a bless?!! :rage: I can't wait to see him sufficating in the jail where he should be!! :rage: 

I also agree with , NGM is too one dimensional, not layered at all. He's only a lunatic who has anger management issues. His unreserved, uncontrolled anger outbursts impressed the viewers. 

You can see him craving for his dad's love and trying to impress him so that his dad would pay attention to him. He does his best to meet his father's demands and he fears him. You can also feel he has been raised strictly, when IL group faces issues he tells in an authorative tone to his son to take care of it, his son becomes a lamb in front of his father and says :" yes, dad". His eyes blink from fear.

and @maryofbethany I can't say I'm impressed by Gyu Man's role since all I can think of when I see him is wanting to slap him hard that he'll forget his own name and stop talking, he's supper irritating for me!! he's nothing but a pamperd old child harming people left and right only because he can thanks to his father's power and ability to solve every mistake he do and his secretary who kept taking his side despite all the harm he caused him not because he's that capable or smart :rolleyes: now acting wise he was pretty good since beside being a scary lunatic crazy pampered useless smug son and heir of Ilho Group who's harming those around him out of his rage and insecurity of being left out of his father's love and grace (really I feel scared whenever he's near Dong Ho or think about Jin Woo or In Ah knowing that all that goes through the useless brain of his is how to harm them which he's capable of because nothing and no one is stopping him) still we managed to see that his evilness came from his insecurity as a son of a real evil person which is a good thing but I won't say he's the best actor nor fall for his role over Jin Woo's role, not roles wise nor acting wise so I'm still shocked how most people were loving and mesmirised by Gyu Man's role or Nam Goong Min's acting over Jin Woo's role and Yoo Seung Ho's acting :huh: 

4 hours ago, Berou said:

NGM is really a one dimensional character and not hard to understand. I think his evilness came from :

- his insecurity from not being loved. He's neglected by his father when it comes to love. His father puts a lot of hope in him since he's the heir of IL group, NGM must meet his father's demands and if he doesn't, his father will despise him. In order to meet his father's demands and hope, he'll do anything, even killing people who are on his way and who prevent him from fulfilling his father's hopes. He thinks if he becomes a good son, a son that meets his father's demands, a son his father is proud of, his father will show him love.

-  His father is as evil as NGM. NGM has learned from his father to be evil. As the saying goes : like father, like son. The ex VP worked like a servant for 20 for IL group , thanks to him IL group became prosperous. but since he was on his son's way, preventing him to fulfill his son's goals, he chewed on him and threw him out. He wanted to brand him as a criminal. I dare to say it's normal for both to NGM and Nam Il Ho to eliminate people when these ones are an barrier to their desires.  no one dares to say anything to them and point out their crimes, which is why they don't reflect and are so brazen. 

It is too soon now to understand how and why viewers became attracted to his role or laughed when he beat/ killed someone 

he also has anger management issues too, he can't stand anyone even breathing before him if he doesn't want him too which is sick!! :rolleyes:

they laughed?!! :o:blink::huh: I don't think anythink can explain that for me!!

7 hours ago, Berou said:

NGM is really a one dimensional character and not hard to understand. I think his evilness came from :

- his insecurity from not being loved. He's neglected by his father when it comes to love. His father puts a lot of hope in him since he's the heir of IL group, NGM must meet his father's demands and if he doesn't, his father will despise him. In order to meet his father's demands and hope, he'll do anything, even killing people who are on his way and who prevent him from fulfilling his father's hopes. He thinks if he becomes a good son, a son that meets his father's demands, a son his father is proud of, his father will show him love.

-  His father is as evil as NGM. NGM has learned from his father to be evil. As the saying goes : like father, like son. The ex VP worked like a servant for 20 for IL group , thanks to him IL group became prosperous. but since he was on his son's way, preventing him to fulfill his son's goals, he chewed on him and threw him out. He wanted to brand him as a criminal. I dare to say it's normal for both to NGM and Nam Il Ho to eliminate people when these ones are an barrier to their desires.  no one dares to say anything to them and point out their crimes, which is why they don't reflect and are so brazen. 

It is too soon now to understand how and why viewers became attracted to his role or laughed when he beat/ killed someone 

@Berou the saddest part is when i argued with some for kept saying, don't mind tragedies even in Remember, or don't mind Open Ending... or some thrilling ending, like even if hero here died. as if "as long as it give some reasonable ending and make sense" they don't mind accepting tragedy in Remember,. that was when i throw in the towel and lost it.
remember Berou, i told you, there was a very short period of few days or one week, i disappearred from Remember and go complete lurking mode... i was mad and disappointed..... esp when they (including some famous blog or sites) keep condamn Park MinYoung's InAh, role, said she's useless to the plot, better just kept her as a colleague and no loveline... someone even say her role is just put there for the sake of must put a female lead to add to the story..... Then they go, as well remove the loveline from Jin-woo's life, just because Park MinYoung's image does not match with Yoo Seungho and that they dont' have the enough chemistry to strike a juicy lovely skinship scene.. or their image together don't match... someone just say can remove loveline completely.... that's where i blow my top.... Yoo Seungho the Actor don't need chemistry with Park Minyoung, (anyway i am quite protective over reserving MinYoung for JiChangwook)... but the poor Jun-Woo's who is loosing memories, and finding sole comfort and starting to love his noona need In-Ah.,
like i said, YooSeungho definitely don't need to match MinYoung, but JinWoo did fall in love with In-Ah... He need to generate enough good memories to last the moment before he lost all of it... generate enough memories for In-Ah to keep for future kept sake, whenever she needs, she will live on in future remember all these about him... to a boy who has no one left in thsi world, who he chose to love still is important.

for a fan to say, oh, this is a genre on 'Legal Thriller", thus the hero don't need love. oh yes, this is a legal thriller view from our side of being fans. but say if there is in real life someone like JinWoo, don't the guy need more love, even as a man to a woman.... i was MAD, when people say as long as ending justify this genre as a melodrama, they don't mind.
wow... how cold i felt .... @sakura2016 you watched until the second half of teh drama, you will find how much In-Ah gave and throw her own safety under the bus, shakened her solid career, endangered her relationship with mom, refused to run when it is justify that she should just escape from a 'sure-end-tragic" relationship, just to stay with the boy, until the last moment when,
he totally lost it. when you are willing to stay until the last min, when your loved one, totally forget you, and witness that impending heart broke... that few eps, was pure beauty of how deep is a woman's love. and still i am talking about In-Ah, and not Park Minyoung.
amazing is some people because they cannot accept the "image of PMY and YSH' not matching, thus opposing and JinWoo should need a loveline with In-ah, until the end. woahhaha, these kind of fans cannot see beyond the surface of 'who' or 'which actress' ... to see the person and needs of JinWoo. 

forget, memories recalled back to those days, and i am mad again. @Berou witness all my ranting back then. once i even mistaken Berou as like them, cannot see beyong the "visual image' of YSH / PMY no matching and no chemistry,,,... and say just throw in legal thriller and pit JinWoo fighting with Nam Gye man is enough..
wow, good thing Berou is not.  if you have no one to love Jin Woo until the end, maybe only left Dong Ho, i will be really sad. Someone even say Judge Kang Suk-gyu more matching with In-Ah,,, wow.. who cares about visually who match who....

can't they see beyond the visual or chemistry which is subjective. and think about the delicate portrayal of deep emotions, the touching dialogues, and fine display by both YSH and PMY on their own, in those emotions of loving confession....

when In Ah told him, she will remember for him..... dive into those sea of tears of one YSH, allow yourself to let your dam broke for him... you know, i went and bought the Twin Monkeys that JinWoo gave to InAh as remembrance of him.

4 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

he also has anger management issues too, he can't stand anyone even breathing before him if he doesn't want him too which is sick!! :rolleyes:

they laughed?!! :o:blink::huh: I don't think anythink can explain that for me!!

wait,... @sakura2016 wait till the last part... he will get mad.. more mad... extreme mad... and the more he goes mad... the more applause he got... and kept saying he is the best actor in Remember. but when he reached his 'end' (i don't spoilt for you, don't worry). the crazy fans make so much noise like he need mercy ....  (rolling eyes,... i think my eyes rolled until it pop out of my head.)

woa... to me, he is just a Incredible hulk. pls bring him to audition for Avenger, latest 'Infinity War'. hahaha!

some one say he broke a record of laptop , handphone... cars.. he broke many expensive real items.. hahaha.

I can't understand why people chose NGM over Jin Woo. For me I cant feel NGM. He is only a spoiled person who has angry management issue.

Alzheimer is a scary disease (I'm a health researcher) so the support system is really important. It's also a usual feeling from person like Jin Woo to not be a burden to the person he loves. I dont understand those people who say JinWoo and InAh dont match just because of their visual. InAh is the one JinWoo needs. He needs someone who can become his strength to fight and InAh also needs him. I think he completed her in a way nobody does. Every moment for them is really precious. For me, if you really love someone you will do what InAh and JinWoo did

@maryofbethany 1st thing, sorry for late reply, I got busy and didn't have much time to write all I wanted to say till now :sweatingbullets: now my reply :D 

I'm one of those who wouldn't be ok with tragedy ending, not only because I can't handle them and end up devastated by them but the drama and Jin Woo's life is basically a tragedy from the start so giving him a tragic ending would be over crule!! it's a thriller-legal-melodrama but that doesn't mean that we can't/don't need a happy ending and/or a love line and in this case it was needed in my opinion!! Jin Woo had hyperthymesia (autobiographical memory) that though some may see it as a giftit's actually a curse in disguise, "forgetting is a blessing" "time heals all wounds" isn't said for nothing but unfortunatly for Jin Woo time couldn't heal his wounds since he couldn't forget even a single detail no matter how much time passes by leaving him re-living these painful memories with every small detail in it for years and years and years, still he tried to use the cursed gift he had to it's full advantage but again that didn't go well 1st being uncapable of saving his father despite knowing the truth and who is the real murderer and his perfect memory can only be useful to become a lawyer in shorter time to start his fight for his father who can't recognise him anymore and to make it worst that perfect memory is starting to fade as well!! so to put it short: he suffered through remembering the smallest details of his painful memories that he wishe he can forget and is suffering and will suffer now because of the memories he wants to hold on to but are fading against his will :heartbreak: so leaving him without In Ah's love/memories and giving him a tragic ending would be like life was playing and laughing at him which I wound be really mad if we ever had!! 

regarding Yoo Seung Ho (Jin Woo) and Park Min Young (In Ah)'s chemistery and love line, I'm totally fine with it, love it and happy to have it!! not all OTP's need a sparckeling chemistery to love them or be engaged with them and this OTP is one of OTPs with natural/sweet chemisteries and I love it with no need to sparkles and fireworks :wub: In Ah was the sole person Jin Woo had who took his and father's side taking many risks to help him in his fight even when she was still only a law student and still took and chose his side in the fight against what's best for her career and going even against her mother's wishes/will!! I reallly loved her more and more everytime she chose his side against what everyone else would say and I was so happy that he had her all along his fight!! :tears: even if he believed it's better to fight on his own and showed understanding toward her needing to go against him in his father's trial we can see how pained him to "lose" her from his side and how relieved/happy and touched he was when she chose his side at that time, I was in tears then (too)!! :tears: 

On 07/08/2017 at 7:49 AM, maryofbethany said:

when In Ah told him, she will remember for him..... dive into those sea of tears of one YSH, allow yourself to let your dam broke for him... you know, i went and bought the Twin Monkeys that JinWoo gave to InAh as remembrance of him.

hhhhhhh you really LOVED this drama and OTP chingu :wink:...I cried my eyes out then (too) chingu!! I can't believe how this drama (Yoo Sung Ho) made me cry, I go and come and everytime I watch his scenes I end up crying all the same over and over again...ahhhhh

On 07/08/2017 at 7:54 AM, maryofbethany said:

wait,... @sakura2016 wait till the last part... he will get mad.. more mad... extreme mad... and the more he goes mad... the more applause he got... and kept saying he is the best actor in Remember. but when he reached his 'end' (i don't spoilt for you, don't worry). the crazy fans make so much noise like he need mercy ....  (rolling eyes,... i think my eyes rolled until it pop out of my head.)

woa... to me, he is just a Incredible hulk. pls bring him to audition for Avenger, latest 'Infinity War'. hahaha!

some one say he broke a record of laptop , handphone... cars.. he broke many expensive real items.. hahaha.

when I read "mercy" a scream came out of me without realising it!! MEARCY?!! FOR WHAT?!! for all the girl he raped then killed for going against him not accepting being wronged by him?!! for framing an innocent man destroying his and his son's life that all his crime was being powerless and having Alzhaimer and using his power to make his Alzhaimer worst and not allowing him to have his rightful treatement leading to his death?!! for killing a woman they used to frame the father and frame and attempt to kill Jin Woo as well?!! that without mentioning all the other crimes he did!! really? mercy?!! I feel really sad to know there is people who believed he deserved mercy when all he did was stepping on people as cockroaches only because he wanted to and could do it thanks to his father's power!!...and don't worry chingu, you should've know by now that I'm a fan of spoilers :tongue: hhhh and I already spoiled myself :wink: I'm watching the drama now episode to epissode but I already saw many scenes of it when it was still airing and even after its ending and read its recaps and I'm reminding myself of his end and the end of everyone who helped him to bear with all this pain *evilsmile* though I actually didn't want him to die, he's supposed to live a looooooooooooong miserable life being stepped on and humiliated in jail, dying was too merciful for him...

hhhhhhhhhh I love Hulk, I don't love him!! :tongue::lol: 

yeah he did :huh::blink: I was like "wait, he's really breaking them?!! how much do they cost?!! they are wasted now?!! :o" hhhhhhhhhh

5 hours ago, hyania said:

I can't understand why people chose NGM over Jin Woo. For me I cant feel NGM. He is only a spoiled person who has angry management issue.

Alzheimer is a scary disease (I'm a health researcher) so the support system is really important. It's also a usual feeling from person like Jin Woo to not be a burden to the person he loves. I dont understand those people who say JinWoo and InAh dont match just because of their visual. InAh is the one JinWoo needs. He needs someone who can become his strength to fight and InAh also needs him. I think he completed her in a way nobody does. Every moment for them is really precious. For me, if you really love someone you will do what InAh and JinWoo did

join us chingu in our suffering :wink::D 

same feelings!! and really without his father he wouldn't have got this far, he would've got caught from the 1st mistake he committed!! :rolleyes::unamused: 

I'm still halfway the drama but I believe Jin Woo and his father's case gave In Ah the push to be the righteous praucecutor she became now, she had the foundation for sure but she was a sloppy student (remember her using Criminal law section 4, clause 5 to get them all to police station at episode 1 that Jin Woo pointed to her that section 4 is related to real estate and has only 3 clauses?!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and she was (like everyone else) full of basless judgments and he made her see how these judgments can ruin someone's life and so he and his father were the 1st shake for her to see the gravity of these judgements on people's lives pushing her to do her best in helping powerless people from falling victims to such judgements!!  

• 1 month later...

my heartfelt best gift to a drama character, is always keeping the favourite quotes week after week...
recently, i lost a chance to post my favourite quotations at a drama i grew to love dearly to my core, just like Remember and Winter Sonata, (Winter Sonata was my virgin-discovery into melo, Remember revived my slumber, TheKingLoves my open wound forever.... i was too late to..........  )

before i lost the chance again, a gift of remember.... for remember, JinWooInAh i remembered, always loved.

“What remains in life is not money or honor – it is memories.” -Seo Jae Hyuk-

“A good attorney is one who gets the not guilty verdict but the best attorney is one who doesn’t let his client stand in court.” -Park Dong Ho-

“Don’t make hasty judgement when you don’t have all the facts” -Seo Jin Woo-

“Law and judgement are like the facts & the truth. And the truth can win over the facts” -Lee In Ah-

“If you can’t beat up the world with your fist then you’ll end up wiping off your tears with that fist” -Park Kyung So (Park Dong Ho’s late father)-

“The strongest fist that beats things up to the ground is not our own fist but the hand that handles the law” -Suk Joo Il-

“A weak person in front of your eyes… you push him aside just because it’s comfortable to hate him!” -Lee In Ah-

“You will soon learn that the world is not that simple” -Park Dong Ho-

“Winning for a long time isn’t what’s important – winning that one final round is what you’ll have to do” -Prosecutor Tak Young Jin-

“The truth is relative so I will always stand on the side of the truth that wins” -Seo Jin Woo-

“Even if your father keeps saying he doesn’t remember, you will always remain in his heart” -Yun Bo Mi-

“I’ve learned that proving the innocence of the accused is part of prosecutor’s job” -Lee In Ha-

“If I give up on myself, the world will also give up on me” -Seo Jin Woo-

“The truth will prevail when the right time comes” -In Ha’s Dad-

“Instead of listening to the world, listen to your own heart & be happy without being afraid” -In Ha’s Dad-

“It not the one who has everything but the one who has nothing to lose who wins” -Park Dong Ho-

“you’re a special person, you’re just different from everyone else. Being ill is a part of you. Jinwoo, you’re just you.  I’ll help you, if there’s anything you can’t remember, I’ll recall them for you. I’ll stay by your side.”—(Lee InAh)

“I want to leave these words for you, even if I lose my memory again. You will live in my heart forever. My son, become someone, who remembers more happy memories, than sad memories.” –(Seo jae hyuk)

“It isn’t your enemies that make you lonely, it is your friends, I was very lonely because of you. Take care, friend.”-( Ahn Soo Boem)

“Memories are kept not in the brain, but in the heart. Even if he doesn’t remember, I’m sure you still remain in his heart.” -(Yeon Bo MI)

my favorite all times dramas that i shipped otp in : Winter Sonata / Healer / Remember / W / Goblin / TheKingLoves

but if it is really bout loving and crying very hard for a character and not shipping OTP, about how much i loved just a drama character by herself/himself, loving the drama character for being who he/she is without shipping OTP,
it will always:  Winter Sonata, Remember and TheKingLoves.
only these 3 dramas make me cried non stop, helplessly. so i think it befitting that i pay a homage here, to JinWoo Inah.

favorite verse:

“Memories are kept not in the brain, but in the heart. Even if he doesn’t remember, I’m sure you still remain in his heart.” -(Yeon Bo MI)

above should be remembered in the light of a new found quotation from another drama, recently because of this quotation, i got to fall in love with another quotation, another character...
“happy memory... You can often think about them, throughout your life. When life becomes difficult.  and you need something to lean on, that is what memories are supposed to be.” -

i will remember.........

"Despite situation, I must now leave you. I am sorry. Dear friend." (quotation from the same drama.)

Archived