• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C1AbBRsUAAAbBu_.jpg

C1APHbvVEAAYJ0v.jpg

CR. 유승호 WORLD
유승호 WORLD

NAM GOONGMIN, got top Actor award.
NGM: "first, i must thanks my family and my fans. i worked wiht this director 3 times already, becaus of you, i am be fighting so hard... in truth, this time with workign with Bang Minah, as a idol actors, she act very well. because she is very emerge into her role, so i can act well... "

C1AHbcvUkAAhyBj.jpg

C1AHbcyVQAAW3TW.jpg

C1AHbdPUkAAmbxG.jpg

cr. 유승호 WORLD

35 minutes ago, Berou said:

Between PSH and PMY, without hesitation PMY stands out more, she poured her heart into her role in remember. without her,

I agree with all of your words, must say that SBS did not favor PMY at all,   it's true. I think SBS don't deservs such great drama like Remember.

40 minutes ago, Berou said:

noticed YSH was gone after receiving his award, he didn't stay there anymore. Nam gong min is really SBS'son ( he received 3 awards and one top excellence award). He mentioned YSH, but it was because YSHsaid he loved him before. @maryofbethany, that's why i said these awards shows are crap, it shouldn't be taken too seriously. Between PSH and PMY, without hesitation PMY stands out more, she poured her heart into her role in remember. without her, YSH wouldn't have gotten best actor award? she played a big role but was neglected. after all, it all relies on favoritism and popularity. Shows with the most popularity  are the grand winners

on top of this, i've been waiting SBS to upload YSH's part, it seems like they won't. they select to upload some and others are left :rage:. Damn SBS !   Remember wasn't good enough for SBS to remember to upload on YT . 

chingus, @maryofbethany @jongski @evie7 it was fun and a pleasure recapping with you :heart:. let's do it together another time and i hope next time YSH will slay everything and be nominated a lot of times in bigger ceremonies ie: Baeksang art awards,  seoul international drama awards, korea drama awards etc. i pray sincerely from my heart ruler wil be a jackpot for both MBC and YSH and then finally YSH will get the recognition he deserves.  i hope this is the starting point, this award is the first one of many. 

@Berou that award was like half hearted given to YSH. . you think YSH don't know. why must share with someone right. seriously, i did watch a few eps of Romantic doctor... that guy also not say very super good. first of all, why Jun Kwang-ryul did not win anything. he is far better than some of this supporting cast.

i tell u, sometimes a WIN is to boost up a existing still airing drama.  like you said, they totally did not show any of the scene of YSH .. only shown when the nominated list come out... so is Park Minyoung's nomination ...
some truly are overrated . so sorry, until when Lee Junki won, i was too furious to sub anything. while i know the Park shinh

yes, we will do that again, for MBC award This Year 30 Dec 2017. for Ruler.

1 hour ago, Berou said:

it was fun and a pleasure recapping with you :heart:. let's do it together another time and i hope next time YSH will slay everything and be nominated a lot of times in bigger ceremonies ie: Baeksang art awards,  seoul international drama awards, korea drama awards etc. i pray sincerely from my heart ruler wil be a jackpot for both MBC and YSH and then finally YSH will get the recognition he deserves.  i hope this is the starting point, this award is the first one of many. 

It was fun chingus, omo but that has to be longest awards show on record. I'm happy that YSH did get some recognition, I have to point out that at his age he is now getting lead roles and awards:wub: I've noticed that it's not very common for the younger actors to get them. (There is such a senior actor bias in Korean Entertainment.) I'm proud of him . I can't wait for the MBC awards next year too. I'm happy for Namgoong Min that after all these years he's been acting he is getting some recognition.  As far as PMY not winning anything when they were giving out awards like candy...all I can do is SMH, SMH she is an excellent actress but for some reason Korea does not seem to appreciate her.annoyed-smiley-face.gif

@maryofbethany I was not too thrilled he had to share that award too...

as for Park MIn Young, if they wanted to deliver a small piece of that cake (AWARD) with everyone, even those supporting actresses, which are still green, are remembered, But MinYoung who continued her excellent acting, and did not lost charm, lacking of lustre as at the beginning during Healer era.  i am saying that while Park Shinhye, was very good in the past dramas , we don't need to keep award her in all her coming dramas... Doctors are not necesarily her best. while Minyoung did really deliver her role, painstakingly, and she cried her heart out... in that melodrama... something she has never did before, not even during Healer, did she cried so well, so much... if actresses in Our Gab Soon, actresses in Beautiful Gong Shim, can get some awards . i dont see why illuminous MinYoung dib;t get just one award.
which mean awards show is totally predictable.

14 hours ago, Berou said:

man, i coumdn't love him more !!!!  i complained earlier about his short award speech. But actually it's the best! usualy winner say the same things: thakns to this , to that, .... i will do better. but he's taking it to another level and sincerely thanks everybody and tells everyone how much this award means to him. RESPECT. even nam gong min, who is older than him by a decaded is amazed by his maturity and attitude. He's someone who is very sincere about acting, his focus is only on acting. Now i understand why he introduced himself by saying he's actor yoo seung ho.

I loved his speech too because of his sincerity and humbleness. He is very young to have such great success and his maturity does blow me away. What was amazing to me was that NGM was so touched by his unselfishness and had to reflect on his own attitude. That was a special moment that you don't see people his age creating:heart: 

On 01/01/2017 at 1:47 AM, evie7 said:

It was fun chingus, omo but that has to be longest awards show on record. I'm happy that YSH did get some recognition, I have to point out that at his age he is now getting lead roles and awards:wub: I've noticed that it's not very common for the younger actors to get them. (There is such a senior actor bias in Korean Entertainment.) I'm proud of him . I can't wait for the MBC awards next year too. I'm happy for Namgoong Min that after all these years he's been acting he is getting some recognition.  As far as PMY not winning anything when they were giving out awards like candy...all I can do is SMH, SMH she is an excellent actress but for some reason Korea does not seem to appreciate her.annoyed-smiley-face.gif

@maryofbethany I was not too thrilled he had to share that award too...

@evie7 that role of PMY in Remember is one of those most trying one, she mentioned herself never cried so much for a drama... while i could say, yes, there is less chemistry between this OTP.. but the characters OTP's story itself is angst-filled. both PMY acting and her character In-ah greatness, being the tireless supporting assitance all along beside Seo Jinwoo. was great. and she did so well in the second half of the dramas.. esp in facing Jin-woo's Alzheimer... how can they not give enough a single candy to her... since she has credits to make Remember work and gain such high rating, 20.3% nationwide, 22.6% in Seoul ( AGB Nielsen ).

sorry, folks i was busy last weekend, (i mentioned many time Sat/Sun to church workers like us are most busy... and i was only left with the night which i will be totally drained. then i need to watch the goblin eps which sub only comes up by midday Sat/Sun... yes, i am chasing goblins and reapers, much to my religous family displeasures at beginning.) so i didnt pop by last night. apologies mine.

8 hours ago, evie7 said:

I loved his speech too because of his sincerity and humbleness. He is very young to have such great success and his maturity does blow me away. What was amazing to me was that NGM was so touched by his unselfishness and had to reflect on his own attitude. That was a special moment that you don't see people his age creating:heart: 

@evie7 i remembered that time, reporters were insensitive and keep asking him about NGM... when he himself did so well. not that he is jealous, but i think he been someone not fake, and genuine, its hard to 'act normal' or 'act happy' when you keep repeating something, and noticed people attitudes taking you for granted. yet above these all, he now returned to the stage, still praising the NGM. and i believe he is genuine. which is precious.

13 hours ago, Berou said:

NGM was presented as the guy who acted in beautiful gonshim and it's as if SBS forgot he played Nam gyu Man. but still YSH went up to stage and said to him he respected him and loved him.  he didn't hold a grudge against him. even though everyone knows NGM stole the spotlight from him, he still mentioned him in his speech. and what he has said the latter part of his speech touched NGM who admitted his greediness to look good and stand out ( which can lead to stealing the spotlight from you co-star) in order to mark his name in kdramaland. he made him reflect on himself and on his actions. you can't find a guy as genuine, humble, mature as YSH.   i think it's one of the reasons why he has been staying successfully at the top since he  was a child. it's always the good people with good hearts that are successful

That was strange because his performance in Remember was the most memorable to date. It gave NGM the chance to play lead roles in the big 3. I think the reason NGM 'stole' the spotlight was because everyone loves the villain in dramas. People will turn their heads in disgust at their 'antics' but secretly wish they could act as outrageous as the villain does.  I agree what YSH did was very unselfish, I can't wait for his next drama where he is at last the focus of it, no more cats or villians, just YSH.

On 1/1/2017 at 8:51 AM, Berou said:

Speech - Seung Ho

This is a big honor. I couldn't have played the character by myself. It was thanks to the staff and colleagues that I was able to portray the character. I really respect and love Nam Goong Min. I plan to place this award near my front door. Whenever I go out to work, I will look at this award and resolve myself again

This! :heart:

Ever since he was a child, YSH is thoughtful in answering his interview or saying speech. This is just like his when he was in 5 grade interview. This is why I love him then most. http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/pann-yoo-seung-hos-cute-but-thoughtful.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2016 at 2:10 PM, Berou said:

so it is now 100% sure  he'll be attending the SBS awards

@maryofbethany @jongski @akausagi  @paperboat04 @ferily @_gray_ @miye0n   @ilwoo_aein @pinkyorchid @chelleshawol @Deerprincessxoxo @Zaileigh @elena123 @ricenamja @irilight @hibiscus23 @Go Seung Ji @valsava

did i forget someone? 

@Berou i hvnt been here in the longest time, i miss soompi esp friends here @valsava @irilight how are you all? i had to take a brk fr kdramas but am ready to keep rolling again LOL! see you in another drama, i'm watching Blow Breeze right now, anyone watching it too?

• 4 months later...

it is fine, even if i am the only one................................

allow me walk backward...
when all memories were lost... the fact that i exist...........is the only thing matters to you........

cr.fafaenzowCaingin City of Malolos

all IG credits to the owner.

........ but i can be your memories.

i am shallow and dun understand a damn thing about chemistry phyics biology....
but i realised, just now.................
i again felt the hot tears welled up again. at ep18.............. all the way to 20, watching the stills.

when i am not even talking about YSH or PMY... it was just bout JinWoo and InAh.

was it last Feb 2016 that i cried non stop more than 13 times, as i watched 13 times...
then Chellsee (i guess it was her) post a ruler OST.. drawn me back to remember...
i wept again after a yr and half
tonight, my dam broke again.................. will i ever get over these two ?

Hehehe, hi @maryofbethany

I was thinking of the Remember days and I had to just come back to this forums and check it out! I thought it would be dead but you're still posting here, chingu! Getting nostalgic memories of Remember days... Ahhh... Debating if I should rewatch the drama while waiting for new Ruler episodes :lol:

Archived