[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TQ AQ for all pics update.Who is lady in the black ? And i thought in middle pic our girl is sleeping.lol

Any idea who is Director of the drama and script writer any clue?

ANd i guess our girl new fashion trend is her cap.

@Annya The woman in black is the Weibo account owner I think she is involved with drama production.

And Yah about our girl in that second picture, I thought she looked sleeping too. It is funny although I am sure she was immersed in praying.

Unfortunately don't know anything about the director or the writer. As I said before it may be written on the script but I can't be sure as I can't read Korean but it is not mentioned in any news.

@samzz Something that I am excited about the drama is the scenery and filming locations because they seem that they done their homework when coming to that ^^

Today Mango/Hunan and Alibaba started some promotion for the drama in China and announced actors some we knew about already which are (Park Gwang-hyun and Chinese actor and singer 贾征宇) and now we know also of Chinese actress (王秋紫) and Chinese actor (史浩辰(I really need to find a way to get the English names for the Chinese actors)

Some pictures of them, I guess the cast will be very easy on the eye :wub:

0060rHSNgw1exfmela8b2j307b09r0ti.jpg0060rHSNgw1exfmelj4blj306n09w0t8.jpg

0060rHSNgw1exfmelmgfwj30et0m8755.jpg

0060rHSNgw1exfmemthzpj31kw2dhh31.jpg

here more details abt CC-from baidu

韩国著名女演员李多海与超人气组合Super Junior-M中国成员周觅此次在《最佳情侣》中分别饰演女主角叶欢迎与男主角言希成。因《我的女孩》、《推奴》等影视剧被中国观众熟知的李多海在剧中饰演一位高傲冷艳的超级巨星,而周觅则饰演以为出身贫穷但通过努力实现演员梦想的明星。两位巨星相遇之后,碰撞出一段一波三折但爱情故事。

FNC & S.M. 重头力荐 中韩高品质良心制作团队倾力奉献
阿里数娱出品联合芒果娱乐、韩国FNC Entertainment和韩国S.M. Entertainment共同打造都市浪漫爱情喜剧《最佳情侣》,并邀请亚洲顶级韩剧制作团队,全方位打造一段最梦幻、最浪漫也最真实的巨星之恋。
该剧将由曾导演《洛城生死恋》,创下47.7%的神话纪录的柳哲容(韩)导演执导。为了打造真实而唯美的画面,《最佳情侣》邀请曾指导《花样男子》《宫》等经典韩剧的Visualstory团队进行美术指导;而该剧音乐指导邀请了曾参与《绅士的品格》《继承者们》《你为我着迷》制作的朴世俊团队。造型方面,为了打造李多海和周觅饰演的两位光芒夺目的巨星形象,造型团队由金宝拉团队担任,该团队曾为多部经典韩剧进行造型设计。有如此强大的制作团队作为后盾,《最佳情侣》值得期待!

Korean actress Lee Da Hae combination with the ultra-popular Chinese Super Junior-M member Zhou Mi in the "Best Couple", respectively, and the actor who plays the heroine leaves Welcome to the Greek words. For "My Girl," "push slave" and other well-known Chinese film and television drama is Lee Hae audience in the play of a haughty glamorous superstar, while Zhou Mi portrays that grew up poor but by efforts to achieve the dream of a star actor. After the two stars meet, the collision of a period of twists and turns, but the love story. FNC & SM heavy head strongly recommend ROK high-quality production team effort and dedication of conscience Ali produced several joint mango entertainment entertainment, South Korea South Korea FNC Entertainment and SM Entertainment to jointly build urban romantic comedy "best couple", and invited top Asian drama production team, all creating some of the most fantastic, most romantic and most real star of Love. The play has been directed by "LA love", hit a record 47.7% of the myth of Liu Zherong (Korea) Director directed. In order to create real and beautiful picture, "best couple" invite has directed "Boys" "Palace" and other classic dramas Visualstory team art director; and play music director has been invited to participate in "Gentleman's Dignity," "successor "" Heartstrings, "produced by Pu Shijun team. Modeling, in order to create the Lee Da Hae and Zhou Mi played two brilliant stars shine image, shape, Campbell pulled by the team as a team, the team worked more classic design drama performed. There is such a strong production team as a backup, "best couple" worth the wait!

The main storyline,- C-news has revealed more details-

The variety show they going to join, is We Got Married version. The bouquet we saw yesterday is for their fake wedding in the earlier ep of WGM.-Now it sounds very interesting.

This drama is actually is a very big budget with big names in production involved.It mentions and invited top Asian drama production team, all creating some of the most fantastic, most romantic and most real stardom Love.

http://ent.people.com.cn/n/2015/1027/c1012-27746438.html

Popular combination of Super Junior-M member Zhou Mi Chinese nationals will join South Korean actress Lee Da Hae, Ali appeared in several entertainment produced to build, urban romantic comedy mango entertainment system for the "best couple." It is reported that recently the show has been low-key power in South Korea.

Idol high color value character appeared best couple interpretation of "We Got Married"

Korean actress Lee Da Hae combination with the ultra-popular Chinese Super Junior-M member Zhou Mi in the "Best Couple", respectively, and the actor who plays the heroine leaves Welcome to the Greek words. For "My Girl," "push slave" and other well-known Chinese film and television drama is Lee Hae audience in the play of a haughty glamorous superstar, while Zhou Mi portrays that grew up poor but by efforts to achieve the dream of a star actor. After the two stars meet, the collision of a period of twists and turns, but the love story.

This is Lee Da Hae and Zhou Mi first collaboration in film and television drama, said he was looking forward to both. Coincidentally, the two starred birthday is April 19, described fateful "best couple", but also for their fans named "419 couples."

In addition, he has excelled in the "Cheongdam-dong Alice" in Park Gwang-hyun and mainland Chinese actress Qiu Zi also will join the play. Yan high value, high popularity gorgeous star lineup audience shouted expectations.

Zhou Mi, Lee Da Hae actually bedfellows change in taste and see that thing god goddess

"Best couple" to the South Korean entertainment as the background to the currently most popular stars imaginary marriage programs as the theme to start, about two starred imaginary wedding reality show star each with the clandestine manufacture of a fake marriage story. Can two incompatible big star from the beginning of the run to become strange bedfellows "best couple" mean?

The play stars marriage thing as the topic that point, the star shine hidden behind life and love story show in front of an audience. There is also the entertainment star couple, as just recently married Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy, Zhao Ting and Gao Yuanyuan, and South Korea star couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Lee Min Ho gods and goddesses national Bae Suzy ...... this "best couple" put a star Marriage topic onto the screen, to look tired overbearing president fell in love with Cinderella, the goddess of love with the idea that the story of the poor boy audience a change of taste, offer fantasy goddess of love, a love song with a male God.

FNC & SM heavy head strongly recommend ROK high-quality production team effort and dedication of conscience

Ali produced several joint mango entertainment entertainment, South Korea South Korea FNC Entertainment and SM Entertainment to jointly build urban romantic comedy "best couple", and invited top Asian drama production team, all creating some of the most fantastic, most romantic and most real stardom Love.

The play has been directed by "LA love", hit a record 47.7% of the myth of Liu Zherong (Korea) Director directed. In order to create real and beautiful picture, "best couple" invite has directed "Boys" "Palace" and other classic dramas Visualstory team art director; and play music director has been invited to participate in "Gentleman's Dignity," "successor "" Heartstrings, "produced by Pu Shijun team. Modeling, in order to create the Lee Da Hae and Zhou Mi played two brilliant stars shine image, shape, Campbell pulled by the team as a team, the team worked more classic design drama performed. There is such a strong production team as a backup, "best couple" worth the wait!

As the incoming video homemade industry BAT Ali, one of the Big Three produced several entertainment, with "Tibetan password" super IP homemade drama on and blew the horn pilot homemade video industry. Ali produced several video empire of entertainment planned, OTT port of the "new living room" the entire video industry will become a strong and unique label assigned to a new group, it is both the internet network student culture, but also focus on quality homemade IP, absorb large High quality is the main goal of the development of its user industries, and all this.

In addition to "Tibetan password", the number of entertainment produced the Ali effort to build the "best couple", make up for the domestic original drama made in the urban industries defects, the homemade wave hit suspense, adventure, thrillers, berserk great environment super IP, the introduction of fresh and romantic boutique urban drama, the "best couple" into the industry spread phenomenal masterpiece. It learned that the "best couple" will be aired next year in January.

------------

We hv one additional cast-very cute indeed.

12135379_1730911640470861_1189944609_n.j

Not Bichon Poodle # # # canine companion canine companion star first shooting g # # # Best Couple # Bichon Bichon Frise #bichonfrise # Bichon # bruising star dog star g g # # # Alibaba broadcast, Gangwon-do travel Hunan TV # # # do not want to leave the drama broadcast # # drama

@ELY_397 Thanks dear for the translation of the names, now I can update the first post and I am also posting here the translation of the staff members from the news report @samzz brought that you posted in Dahae thread

Yoo Cheol Yong - director

VisualStory - artistic team

Park Se Jun - musical director and team

Kim Bo Ra (?) - stylistic director and team

@samzz and @ELY_397 So does the news actually saying they that the variety show (we got married type) for the whole drama and they are married through it? I actually thought that it was 5 years earlier they met through a variety show.

I think the article implies that they meet on the set of a WGM type show and enter into a fake/contract marriage with their own secret agendas. The timing is not mentioned. The premise is "same bed different dreams" for two superstars.

TQ AQ,@ELY_397 and @samzz for the info and translation.

Actually i am liking the concept .I was going to ask this which reality show they are going to use to show how they meet or on which show.So they choose WGM.Hope MBC doesn't make issue of it.

AQ they can show first few episode of the drama from earlier days like when they were struggling doing show together and then they can show small leap.I don't think whole show is based on the reality show then what abt the father and leaving the will behind.

And 419 couple is cute :wub: It was the first think i noticed common between them ;) After 007Bond ..419 couple will be famous ;)   

o Dahae's name Hwan Young

Lee Da Hae and Zhou Mi to Appear in China’s New Drama

tumblr_inline_nwxfpoLHAi1tuwnww_500.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Lee Da Hae and Super Junior-M Zhou Mi will meet.

According to a manager in entertainment industry on October 28, he said, “Lee Da Hae and Zhou Mi will appear in Korean-Chinese romantic comedy drama ‘The Best Couple’.”

Lee Da Hae and Zhou Mi will play the role of the female leading role Hwan Young and the male leading role Hee Sung in the drama, respectively. Hwan Young is a conglomerate top star Hwan Young who has everything, but chic and cold-blooded lady and Hee Sung is a top star who made a success through efforts despite of his poor family conditions.

In the drama, the two will fall in love by meeting in a Korean virtual couple variety program while they fight. Particularly, since the two’s birthdays are known as April 19th, they already got their nickname as ‘419couple’ and caught the mass public’s attention.

Meanwhile, ‘The Best Couple’ will air in January 2016 in China through Alibaba Origina. (photo by Aura Media)

For more bntnews.co.uk

---------

not to forget how beautiful the bride is

10860203_1634287506861088_327308052_n.jp

Samzz TQ for posting pic here and reading article even i am confused now.They fall in love in reality show.So they participate in RS after becoming famous i thought they did it when they were young struggling or something.Did they change father and rich part.Let's see and wait.It's good they can do publicity for 2 month before drama air.I am looking forward to the HD version of picture.

@samzz Can't stop spazzing about this picture. SO PRETTY and the whole colors and back ground is great also :wub:

@Annya Yes I was also wondering about if they really changed something since the rich and inheritance thing is not mentioned at all in the recent news. But yah lets wait and see. 

Hopefully we don't wait too long because it seems there is still not fixed time for the airing. Some recent reports said in January (without specifying if on Hunan or Alibaba) and others said only next year.

Zhoumi updated his IG with picture from filming set, the scenery is really pretty. I thin it would be nice if they now capture the autumn views for the past and then also film in Winter for some awesome ice views ^^

But it is surely going to be a tough filming time since we know that Gangwon Province has a very cold weather even compared to other parts in Korea. So Fighting for all the cast and crew :wub:

Archived