[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooooooooooooooh......ok. Jaerim was dressed in character. Now I understand. Whew! Thought I was gonna have to fly to Korea to explain some things to some people. :P

And hey!! This is page 99! We gonna hit 100 before the first airing! :D

The Black Minions can get the job done!

What does Song Jae Rim think of 'Goodbye Mr. Black' co-star Moon Chae Won?

moon-chae-won-song-jae-rim_1457985475_af

During the press conference for MBC's 'Goodbye Mr. Black' on March 14, Song Jae Rim was asked about his co-star Moon Chae Won, whose character his own falls for in the drama.

He said regarding her, "When I first saw her, Moon Chae Won's voice was very, very quiet. She had a vocal tone [that makes you think] she would listen closely to you as if she were listening to the counseling of a neurologist.  That was charming.  That was charming for me."

However, apart from the first impression, he continued, "But she comes out differently when she's acting in 'Goodbye Mr. Black.'  Those aspects were fun for me."

Source: Allkpop

17 hours ago, lotus said:

@coastalbreeze - oh dear! I think u need to standby some oxygen tanks when the drama begins. Just in case your fainting spells get more intense as it goes. But we don't want u to go into coma!!! Yah?? We need to bring you back quickly after each relapse. 

Hi @lotus dear, haha! You;re right. Not that I had not noticed LJW's smile before, but somehow he seemed radiant last night (or afternoon, Korea time). If Moon Chae Won keeps looking like that on screen and off screen, then we're all in trouble (including LJW himself). Her beauty can make you smile nonstop. :blush:

@jeonghyang dear,

Spoiler

did you see how I used the nickname you gave me on my signature image? (with Tzunami with a "z" and all?) :heart:

@Mico Ricco @1welikethat1: Yes, we just finished translating it :)

I'm afraid this is my last time sharing subs for GMB :(

HIGHLIGHTS ENGLISH SUBBED BY BLACK IS BACK TEAM @VIKI
2ND VIKI PASS EXCLUSIVE AFTER Dots...

LICENSED REGIONS: THE AMERICAS, FRANCE, GERMANY, THE UK & QCs ACCESS ALLOWED :)

00:00 Who and why did someone make my father and me like this?

00:02 I will find out.

00:04 He is just a murderer, there is no need to capture him alive.

00:06 No matter where you are and whatever happens, I will find you. Remember my face.

00:08 Goodbye Mr. Black

00:11 Cha Ji Won! Your underwear!

00:14 This new underwear's nice and sturdy.

00:16    - I told you, not my underwear.
             - Friends can share underwear.

00:19 You petty bastard, you use all my stuff!

00:21 You can use anything, just not my underwear!

00:25 I got some training which I liked and disliked. Like the annual one it's a US-SK joint training exercise.

00:31 Not Sunwoo Group's son, but Cha Ji Won, Captain Cha.

00:35 Navy SEAL officer aka Mr. Black - Lee Jin Woo as CHA JI WON

00:39 I don't know about the money, but you need to return my ID card.

00:42 What kind of trick are you trying to play on me?

00:43 Do you think I've never dealt with guys like you?

00:45 A stateless orphan, Kaya - Moon Chae Won as KIM SEU WAN

00:50 Stop. You can't buy your hand with money.

00:52 That's what makes it more special and precious.

00:54 Anyway, let's introduce ourselves. My name is Cha Ji Won. What about you?

00:58 Since we're hiding, we have to change our names.

01:00 You are " Black" and I am "Swan".

01:04 This is so embarrassing, what? What have I done wrong?

01:07 Why did you always look at me that way? Why?!

01:10 The Devil himself is a man who desires ambition - Kim Kang Woo as MIN SEON JAE

01:14 So... Are you going to come to me?

01:18 If Ji Won and I were the last men on earth, who would you choose?

01:24 If you see Ji Won, tell him I'm really angry.

01:27 The woman who chooses her first love's enemy - Yoo In Young as YOON MA RI

01:32 The Devil's whisper is approaching a man!

01:35 I like this guy, though.

01:37 Whether I'm right, shall we confirm it one more time?

01:40 I'll make you Sunwoo Group's owner.

01:43 Don't choose. Just trust me.

01:48 I made it in. Let's wrap it up.

01:50 In order to reveal the truth, I cannot die.

01:53 The cause of death is a drug overdose. With the Thai police,

01:57 under the condition he would be cremated immediately, we agreed that the cause of death willl be sudden cardiac arrest.

02:01 This much can easily be fabricated. I'm going to investigate from the beginning.

02:05 Then everything ends. The Chairman's honor, the company, as well as you.

02:08 I don't need it. Don't lay a hand on Father's corpse.

02:10 We need to block Cha Ji Won!

02:12 Ji Won is from the Special Forces. Now by whatever means necessary he will dig to find out the truth of the Chairman's death.

02:16 I already found evidence for my father's murder.

02:19 Exactly how are you going about your work?

02:21 Choi Ji Won, they're right behind you!

02:25 Choi Ji Won, I will just send you off peacefully.

02:27 Up til now, there's no one who was survived being my target.

02:32 Ji Won killed a person?

02:34 I think I know the bastard who made Father and me like this.

02:37 So I need to figure out why those bastards met my dad at the company.

02:41 I need to cross the border. You can get me a male ID, right?

02:43 - I'm asking you this as a favor.
         - Black!

02:45 If you just find him, I'll give you 300,000 Baht.

02:48 - Three hundred Thousand Baht? Why are you giving me money?
         - Murderer.

02:52 Murderer? This person is?

02:54 If we go together, we'll get caught.

02:56 I can't leave you behind by yourself. Hold on tight.

02:59 An emotional, melo-action revenge drama of a man who has lost everything!

03:03 Both the police and killer are tailing Cha Ji Won.

03:08 That person could die right now!

03:10 Wait. Wait!

03:18 I  want to makeup for my mistake in Beijing.

03:21 Tell me where you are. I'll go to you.

03:23 If you come to me now, you'll be in danger.

03:25 Let's meet first, then discuss.

03:29 Cha Ji Won will come.

03:30 Get ready. Don't interfere rashly because I'll confront him.

03:34 The one who killed Chairman Choi is you! Before that sin of murder is revealed-

03:37 It's best to find Cha Ji Won quickly.

03:39

Get a hold of yourself, Min Seon Jae.
Come back to your senses, Min Seon Jae!

03:43 I can't die.

03:45 Cha Ji Won!

03:47 Just don't disappear suddenly, like my mom and dad did. If you're going somewhere, tell me first.

03:54 - I promise...
         - Black!

03:55 I'll come back for you.

04:00 No!

04:02 Timing and Subtitles brought to you by BLACK Is Back Team @ Viki

04:04 Goodbye Mr. Black - Premiere on March 16th, Watch only on Viki!

1 hour ago, Ginaaaa said:

oooooooooooooooh......ok. Jaerim was dressed in character. Now I understand. Whew! Thought I was gonna have to fly to Korea to explain some things to some people. :P

And hey!! This is page 99! We gonna hit 100 before the first airing! :D

The Black Minions can get the job done!

"IF" he's in character, which I don't think so:D, And I don't care, cause he's basically, simply aDORKable..A part of me still want him to wear glasses, tho..maybe when he's reading or on computer:glasses:

CdgcQb5VIAAN0vy.jpg

CdgGUHvVIAEQzoC.jpg

It's like he's coming out straight from a comic book here:heart:

CdfponCUMAAdHV_.jpg  

Hello, Black Minions. Going to stop lurking and help add to the discussion pages. :) Absolutely loved Signal but have been waiting for Goodbye Mr. Black since I heard MCW had agreed to do the drama. Have been a fan of hers since War of the Arrows but she played a terrific character in The Good Doctor, too, independent, funny, fearless, yet warm. She made the love story with Joo Won's character feel believable, like passion not pity.   Hope this is a good role for her, too!  And loved LJW in Nine and he is catch your breath handsome.  Can't wait!

LOL.. those pictures and your comment @LyraYoo really cracked me up :lol:

The wig. I don't know, I think.. the scenes with that wig going to me a comedic scenes for me. Still can't get pass with how she looks like in that wig lol. Don't tell me this is her "transformation"?? 

-edit-

Yeah! 100th page!

@LyraYoo but I'm puzzle with the outfit. What's with that clothes? it's like in the 80s. lol

Also, apart from that epic wig, there's also that mole :lol:

In which Jinuk explain... DoST vs GMB character and story wise....

During the press conference, Lee Jin Wook addressed his character being compared to Song Joong Ki’s character in “Descendants of the Sun.” He commented, “I’m a navy officer and Song Joong Ki’s character is in the army. Also, our drama storyline doesn’t evolve around the soldier’s life. It’s more about a character who used to be a soldier. I don’t appear as a soldier that much”

“Goodbye Mr. Black” is based on a manwha series which was explosively popular back in the 1980s written by Hwang Mi Na. It’s a melodrama with the story of revenge as its focal storyline.

So yeah..nuff said. GMB <3

Just going to sneak in and post the bigger versions of a couple of the KKW poster shooting BTS...

rNbFz1a.jpg

2bpRCis.jpg
NPh2Cbv.jpg
source

There's also a short video of the poster shooting there too, but here's the tvcast link.

I haven't said much in here, but the more I see, the more excited I am.  Especially for this guy :) And this: “When acting [the part], rather than considering him a villain, I look at him as a pitiable character who couldn’t help but become this way. I hope he’s a villain you can look upon with sympathy.”

I know he can do villain, I know he can tear my heart out, so to maybe have him do both of those at once?  May be too much for my heart to handle.  But in a good way, right?  Here's hoping. 

Woohoooo and who is the black minion who said we'd reach 100 pages before episode 1 airs? Ha ha.. pizza is on... uhmm...*looks around* @mulberry9 ha ha :P

Thanks everyone for posting photos articles English translation and just working hard updating  us everyday with this drama.  mwaaahugs to all. :wub:

20 hours ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... just rewatching the press con and it's kinda cute during the photo session with SJR and MCW.... SJR is like "here my arm... oh you don't want to. Okay". MCW "No wait here... no? Okay." SJR "then I put my arm around you. We look cute together no matter what." :lol: They're adorable! I could imagine a drama with them as the leads together.

I replay that scene and also I noticed he helped her going down the stairs... very gentleman too. If they show good chemistry in the drama then fans/ viewers might give shout outs for them to lead in a new drama like what happened to KMHM that lead to SWP. :P

By the way, I like MCW's clothes coz it gives her a tomboyish vibe but still lady like. I think that's what her outfit would want to project as how she is in the drama.

Archived