[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FB updates a little slow. 

The following were posted into FB one hour ago.

credit : FB - mbc tv network

734686_1178974825468896_6015905483437293

12828318_1178974878802224_53044501829732

Spoiler

1559545_1178974848802227_583520585273610

10272751_1178974862135559_83046382384332

#‎LeeJinuk‬ took off his blazer for ‪#‎MoonChaewon‬ from the pruduction presentation of <‪#‎GoodbyeMrBlack‬>! One thing I gotta say is "Manner Maketh Man".

I'm so in love with LJW and MCW. Since twenty minutes ago paid for vikipass. I didn't want but I'm so excited about this drama.

I couldn't wait for this. I love SJK, he is my crush but when I watched the first  two episodes, I couldn't watch anymore, the best of this drama is SJK (HE CAN'T BE  MORE HANDSOME), the OST and cinematography.

I have the hope GMB don't disappoint me as DOTs. I waited for SJK come back but with a deep plot in his drama, but see his face and his body (perverted mode) made me don't regret to watch  it.

10 hours ago, evergreen said:

And how awfully sweet of @beyaruth to mention us. Thanks for creating this thread. :wub::wub:

Thanks for thanking me. :wub:  ...But I'd like to clarify that @LyraYoo is the one to be given the credit for updating the 1st page which I just started. Again, sorry I am not capable enough to do it's update. I really thank her for doing a great job on it and for mentioning our names there. Again, thank you everyone for updating this thread. Congratulations to all for exceeding 100 pages prior to the pilot episode. I sincerely appreciate everyone's effort here. I'm really sorry, chingu, I couldn't contribute much to this thread. Wish you all the best on liveblogging! Wish  for the success of this drama! GMB, fighting!!! :blush:

PS. I really like seeing BTS especially LJW with MCW... It really shows their great chemistry which I honestly didn't expect that it would be that great... although I've known her always having good chemistry with her leading man but the BTS really makes me excited. Usually I wait for the drama series to be on air halfway done before I start watching the series coz I'm a bit impatient to wait everyweek to know the whole story (I usually watch the entire series continuously and finish them within a week)... but I've waited for so long for this series ... I might not be able to stop myself from watching this drama... I might get crazy waiting for it every week tumblr_nzeeapaMdf1rhpr88o3_540.gif

... I wish time will fly so fast... tumblr_nzeeapaMdf1rhpr88o1_540.gif

sigh... my dilemma... :tears:

gif credit to:  http://ohhhmypreciousrias.tumblr.com/

thank you in advance for the live transcaps of Captain @Jillia and @evergreen

i'm using my official account with iMBC when doing live, in as much as i want to do live recaps

mine are not translations as you both do, so please bear with me.

but just in case iMBC doesn't work well, i am sending alternate links

'Goodbye Mr. Black' Moon Chae-won resembles Thai Matilda with flower print shirt and short hair

photo701941.jpg

Moon Chae-won showed her beauty making her look like Matilda from Thailand.

Moon Chae-won's agency MS Team has published an official post showing Moon Chae-won's recent photos. The photos give a preview of the first episode of MBC new drama series "Goodbye Mr. Black".

Moon Chae-won and Lee Won-jong were seen at a fancy restaurant, a scene where they were making a scheme in the drama. In the official post of Moon Chae-won's photos, she looked concentrated in her character, making a naughty impression and innocent impressions. 

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is created by a famous Korean cartoonist Hwang Mi-na, starring Moon Chae-won,Lee Jin-wookKim Kang-wooYoo In-yeong and Kim Tae-woo. With its fabulous casting and the Thailand background, the first episode of "Goodbye Mr. Black" will be aired on March 16th. 

Source: Hancinema

Archived