[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

2015-7-28 C-news: LGH CONFIRMED FOR 'I HAVE A LOVER' 

WILL TAKE ON CHALLENGE OF A DEVOTED LOVER

NqJMqx4.jpg

CR: ALLTHATSTAR

《我有爱人》主要讲述了一个失忆的女人与曾被其深恶痛绝的前夫重归于好再度陷入爱情,与自己的另一半双胞胎命运般的重逢并重新开始人生的故事。李奎翰将在剧中饰演开朗且痴情的白锡(音)一角,将在这对双胞胎中寻找自己的真爱

In IHAL which is a story of a woman who suffers from amnesia, reunites with her once-bitterly-hated ex-husband, and both falling in love with each other again. The story is also about her fateful reunion with the other half of twin sister. LGH will portray a cheerful and devoted lover role, and will attempt to find his one true love from this pair of twin sisters.

(Oh wow! So who will be PHB's love interest? and what will her role be like? I thot her love line was to be with LGH...hmmm....her role seems more and more insignificant....please writernim, I hope that will not be so. PHB is one good actress not to be wasted away, chaebal!)

金贤珠饰演的两个角色是一对双胞胎姐妹,他们的形象差异巨大,一个干练精明,一个居家朴素。曾经在《家人之间何必如此》中有着精彩表现的金贤珠再次挑战高难度角色让观众十分期待。

To add on to the photo of KHJ's various styling posted earlier by @tunquat (hello chingu, thanks :) ).., 

KHJ will portray dual roles of a pair of twin sisters. They are very different - one is astute, smart and experienced, while the other is a stay-at-home simpleton. KHJ had a superb performance in 'What Happened To My Family?" and once again, she will take on this tall challenge, and viewers are anticipating anxiously. 

@moodypie Hello chingu, glad to see you here too :) That One Warm Word, oh you have gotta complete watching it. It's not bad. I enjoyed it. It's true that JJH's character wasn't quite 'reasonable(for want of a better word)' but it seems credible though. And of course, I think he did a superb job there, as he will here in IHAL. JJH is one of the few seasoned, nice and charming actors in kdramaland.

Talking about JJH, he was recently(7/25/15) in HKG for a tourism event..When interviewd, he revealed that his wife gave him a shopping list (LOL. HKG is a shoppers' paradise indeed) and told him to get a certain designer label limited edition product that's not available in SK. He said he doesn't know what that brand is and has to look for it...LOL he is frank, and such a sweet hubby.

5kYU1YD.jpg

CR: As tagged

DYPorTL.jpg

CR: As tagged (Fans rushed up to hin at the arrival hall and took pics together)

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 11

@irilight @jadecloud Thanks for the insight to Warm word. I like JJH, dated back since Dae Jang Geum, also in  Captain please take good care of me, Spotlight and Dong Yi. But he irritates me a lot in He who cant get marrried. He's a good actor...that's why he leaves me with lots of impression whether good or bad memories. :) I am curious to see what kind of character he is in "I have a lover". :crazy:

Twin sissters. I can't believe it :w00t: :crazy: :blink: :w00t:. Can't wait

cr:naver

Dressing and make up can indeed make a person look very different. I actually like the sophisticated look more than the pregnant-look. hehe.

thanks for the pics!

Edited by moodypie
  • Like 7

Guest LHRCN

wow 2 different roles of Kim Hyun Joo I really cant wait for this.

this article was from hancinema:

Kim Hyeon-joo will play twin sisters, Do Hae-gang, a corporate lawyer for a pharmaceutical company, as well as her twin sister, Dok-go Yong-ki, an assistant manager of accounting department, who has been working for 10 years for the company. She will challenge to play double roles for the first time since she debuted. After the first filming session of the drama, Kim Hyeon-joo said, "I've got a great feeling to begin with during the first filming session". As this is her first time to play double roles, she said she would focus on analyzing the characters to deliver the best performance to the viewers. 

http://www.hancinema.net/-this-is-family-actress-kim-hyeon-joo-is-back-to-play-duel-roles-in-sbs-new-weekend-drama-i-have-a-lover--84480.html

@irilight" Thanks for the shout out, I've been away from soompi being with my boys since they're home from college, as to where they've been having me going this place and that in which I haven't had the time to watch any new dramas yet. but will try my darnest to be ready for this one with KHJ along side JJH sounds excited to my ears. This drama should be a good one including some familiar names who's waiting to watch, @irilight, @jadecloud, @valsava, @Ldy Gmerm, @tinatrix236, @andy78, @ZarraJae, @moodypie, I've missed you all and can't wait to be back!

• Like 7

@suchadiva42, ahhhh. that explains why I haven't seen you recently.. Well, I am glad you are having a great time with your boys. Have a great summer with them, and will catch up soon...  :)

Updated cast and added reading session images for the upcoming Korean drama "I Have a Lover"

photo618015.jpg

Updated cast and added reading session images for the upcoming Korean drama "I Have a Lover" (2015)

Directed by Choi Moon-seok

Written by Bae Yoo-mi

Network : SBS

With Kim Hyeon-joo, Ji Jin-hee, Park Han-byeol, Lee Kyoo-han, Kong Hyeong-jin, Baek Ji-won,...

Sat, Sun 22:00

Also known as "I Am Taken"

Synopsis: A drama about twin sisters who have no choice but to be separated.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/08/22

photo618014.jpg

photo618013.jpg

photo618012.jpg

Source: http://tr.im/MGVkf

• Like 7

This plot seems really interesting and I'm excited to watch this. I need something to watch when Mask ends even though I'll be watching Mrs.Cop and Yong Pal also. Tbh I seem to watch SBS dramas the most.

• Like 6

@Hannahmiriam      It occured to me, that you might like this drama too... Would love for you to join us.

And how did that occur to you, @irilight? :D Actually, I checked it out yesterday and I was thinking about joining the thread, but I still don't have too much time - I've only watched the first two episodes of The Time We Were Not In Love, even though for me it was one of the most anticipated dramas. BUT my schedule seems to become easier to handle starting next week, so...

If you still don't have the answer for the "occuring" question, I have a soft spot for Ji Jin Hee's handsomeness - even though, for some reason, he doesn't seem like a good person (totally subjective on that - I was never interested enough in his personality to keep him under my radar). And I'd always tought he was really tall, until I saw him next to Ahn Jae Hyun and most of the masculine cast from Blood.

And Kim Hyun Joo is one of my favourite actresses. Mainly because of her definite traits and because she doesn't really play weak characters - well, most of the time. Not to say that their Miss Kim Makes 1 Million and her Marrying a Millionaire were among my first Kdramas. She left a strong impression. :D

And, as you might know, the supporting cast is... kind of important for me so...

Park Han Byul tells me absolutely nothing (It looks like I've seen her in My Black Mini Dress and Oh! My Lady, but I don't remember her, even though I might remember her from The Girls Who Sees Smells). Sorry, guys, blame it on my "defective" memory. Let's see the bright side, I won't criticize her beforehand, as not being able to remember her after watching her in a drama and a movie is the only thing I could blame her for, but I don't know on whom I should place the blame (her or me). 

Lee Kyu Han, on the other hand... I still remember him as Kim Sun Ah's ex-boyfriend in MNIKSS. He's not my favourite actor - looks or acting-wise - but he for me he was memorable and he does posses some comedy skills. What?! This is not a comedy?! Maybe he can lighten up the drama. ;)

Oh! My post is getting long and I haven't even mentioned my love for Choi Jung Woo and some of the other supporting actors... Is it a good or a bad thing that I cannot get to hate Choi Jung Woo's characters no matter how evil they are?

And, I just have to say this, will Lee Seung Hyeong be someone's secretary and Kyong Hyung Jin a cheating husband? :))

As I feel that the post is getting way too long and my sleep was delayed more than it should have been, I'll write another time about the plot, impressions about the director and the writter and what made me think twice before deciding to watch it.

@irilight, don't you regret calling me here? Even if you regret it, now is too late.

• Like 7

@irilight" Thanks for the shout out, I've been away from soompi being with my boys since they're home from college, as to where they've been having me going this place and that in which I haven't had the time to watch any new dramas yet. but will try my darnest to be ready for this one with KHJ along side JJH sounds excited to my ears. This drama should be a good one including some familiar names who's waiting to watch, @irilight, @jadecloud, @valsava, @Ldy Gmerm, @tinatrix236, @andy78, @ZarraJae, @moodypie, I've missed you all and can't wait to be back!

@suchadiva42, Can't wait to have you back we miss you my chingu.. There are a few good upcoming dramas that I think you may want to check out let me know when your ready and I'll give you the run down..But this drama should be very interesting so hurry back for some fun with JJH and KHJ and your viral family that misses you 

• Like 6

Is that blue dress we saw on MiYeon in Mask? :rolleyes:

ooh, good eye!!! :D

but don't understand the twins plot thing... please don't tell me that the story is something on these lines -- both twins like hubby; but hubby ends up marrying twin #1 and having affair with twin #2. twin #1 gets mad and walks away and both sisters get into an accident where twin #2 dies. twin #1 who was pregnant loses baby and is spitting mad at hubby. then fast forward, time jump and then she has amnesia and forgets why she hates hubby....

the reason for hating hubby better not be this above scenario....  :phew:

it better not be...as this sound like a more complicated twin-plot compared to Mask.

:)

I guess we would know early on, if that is the direction the writer wants to take the drama and if it turns out that way, then I would stop watching this drama, early on as in all my years of watching kdramas, I have never seen a complicated drama ending satisfactory, most kdrama writernim like adding something controversy without having a clue how to resolve the problem . 

I can't spend the new years in anger, confusion and frustration just because of a drama I have invested and wasted the best part of six months watching.

• Like 7

@suchadiva42, Can't wait to have you back we miss you my chingu.. There are a few good upcoming dramas that I think you may want to check out let me know when your ready and I'll give you the run down..But this drama should be very interesting so hurry back for some fun with JJH and KHJ and your viral family that misses you 

@suchadiva42 I see...no wonder you seem to have disappeared. If you were still not showing up, I was going to yank @valsava by the collar and off her jury duty chair to shake the 'truth' out from her :D Welcome back chingu....we DO miss ya...

And oh, if you haven't seen it, your avatar awesome 'baby LSW' is coming back! in mid Aug in 'All About My Mom' ...or click this link....

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348202-upcoming-weekend-drama-2015-all-about-my-mom-부탁해요-엄마-eugene-lee-sang-woo-confirmed/

:P:P:P

Is that blue dress we saw on MiYeon in Mask? :rolleyes:

ooh, good eye!!! :D

but don't understand the twins plot thing... please don't tell me that the story is something on these lines -- both twins like hubby; but hubby ends up marrying twin #1 and having affair with twin #2. twin #1 gets mad and walks away and both sisters get into an accident where twin #2 dies. twin #1 who was pregnant loses baby and is spitting mad at hubby. then fast forward, time jump and then she has amnesia and forgets why she hates hubby....

the reason for hating hubby better not be this above scenario....  :phew:

it better not be...as this sound like a more complicated twin-plot compared to Mask.

:)

I guess we would know early on, if that is the direction the writer wants to take the drama and if it turns out that way, then I would stop watching this drama, early on as in all my years of watching kdramas, I have never seen a complicated drama ending satisfactory, most kdrama writernim like adding something controversy without having a clue how to resolve the problem . 

I can't spend the new years in anger, confusion and frustration just because of a drama I have invested and wasted the best part of six months watching.

I agree totally. I hope not too. If that does happen, then it's straight-line makjang and I'll dump it like a hot potato too. Writernim, please DON'T give us makjang!!!! Please DON'T waste the talents of KHJ, JJH and the others....Chaebal *kow towing...*

• Like 6

@suchadiva42 I see...no wonder you seem to have disappeared. If you were still not showing up, I was going to yank @valsava by the collar and off her jury duty chair to shake the 'truth' out from her :D Welcome back chingu....we DO miss ya...

And oh, if you haven't seen it, your avatar awesome 'baby LSW' is coming back! in mid Aug in 'All About My Mom' ...or click this link....

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348202-upcoming-weekend-drama-2015-all-about-my-mom-부탁해요-엄마-eugene-lee-sang-woo-confirmed/

@jadecloud I have been trying to think of ways to play hooky but then they will call me back some other time even though it's been over 10 yrs since the last time I served so please yank me I'm begging hopefully this mess will be done by friday..This time LSW mom who will play her role..?  

• Like 6

@jadecloud I have been trying to think of ways to play hooky but then they will call me back some other time even though it's been over 10 yrs since the last time I served so please yank me I'm begging hopefully this mess will be done by friday..This time LSW mom who will play her role..?  

Oops...OT I think...in spoilers...

@valsava  

It will be awesome Kim Mi Sook as Hwang Young Sun, who will be LSW as Kang Hoon Jae's mom, and in turn be Eugene as Lee Jin Ae's MIL. LSW and Eugene will play a married couple, but not right from the start, perhaps a quarter or third of the way? 

Btw, don't even think of playing hooky. You may end up in hot soup :blink: and we can't have that... Just be glad you're not at, say, OJ's case :crazy:

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 6

@Hannahmiriam, I am so glad you answered and stopped by. I hope,if your time permits, you will join us. As I am relatively new to Kdrama,I often come as a clean slate, so it is very interesting to me to read people's opinions of the various actors and or writers or directors. So, yes - I do welcome your detailed attention!

@jadecloud, thank you for translation and for tidbits about JJH. What a good husband he is!

@Kehinde  Welcome... Glad you are joining us.

• Like 7

@suchadiva42 

i was wondering if you have actually resigned from kdramas..  :D

Glad that you are still in touch. You need to get back on the track, there are so many to watch that I think you have missed out.

Meanwhile, have a great time with your boys!!

• Like 6