Quantcast

I like the cast, something to look forward to after Mask :D

Welcome Aboard @tran, How are you these days..

• Like 5

Thanks for the invite @irilight. I'll be checking in on this thread regularly now. Love Scandal too much to let this one go without giving it a try. Am not a fan of both the leading and secondary men but I do love both the ladies :P

@valsava OTT but I just finished with my marathon with Apgujeong Midnight (took me a whole week) and neglected all other dramas! What can I say? I love it and in short, I wish I have a guy who buys me a whole luggage of presents each time he returns from a trip, who buys me a 5 carat diamond ring, who tells his driver that his wife is top priority and that she must have everything two times bigger and better than her sister in law..hehehe.

PS Does anyone else have problems logging into Soompi with mobile? I haven't been able to log in as member at all for more than a week and still can't.  And that is why I couldn't reply asap eventhough I saw your tag @irilight. Had to wait until I have my notebook with me. Couldn't reply with my phone without logging in.

• Like 8

Thanks for the invite @irilight. I'll be checking in on this thread regularly now. Love Scandal too much to let this one go without giving it a try. Am not a fan of both the leading and secondary men but I do love both the ladies :P

@valsava OTT but I just finished with my marathon with Apgujeong Midnight (took me a whole week) and neglected all other dramas! What can I say? I love it and in short, I wish I have a guy who buys me a whole luggage of presents each time he returns from a trip, who buys me a 5 carat diamond ring, who tells his driver that his wife is top priority and that she must have everything two times bigger and better than her sister in law..hehehe.

PS Does anyone else have problems logging into Soompi with mobile? I haven't been able to log in as member at all for more than a week and still can't.  And that is why I couldn't reply asap eventhough I saw your tag @irilight. Had to wait until I have my notebook with me. Couldn't reply with my phone without logging in.

@zarrajae,  Yes JMS was just to sweet will rot your teeth he wouldn't date or be with any other woman but Yaya.  I just loved that look on bandits face when she saw that ring but what she fail to realize she was going to get second best because she married the second son she thought she was being slick but Yaya was always family to them and no matter what she did Yaya came first be it in marriage or not..

Well I'm loving the cast in this drama and looking forward to PHB role in this drama and also JJH we know he can be romantic I want to see how he charm his amnesia wife into loving him again..   

• Like 7

Thanks for the invite.  I am definitely interested because of JJH .  Loved Scandal 

• Like 9

I loved this writers drama tropical nights in december and the last scandal so I'm very much interested in how the outcome of this drama will be   

• Like 7

ChinaDailyNews: SBS DRAMA 'I HAVE A LOVER' JI JIN HEE LOOKS HOPEFUL

(2015-06-11 Back in June there was already some news on this drama)

eIXqzAA.jpg

《我有爱人了》将讲述一对失散的双胞胎姐妹的故事,池珍熙如果确定出演该剧就将饰演剧中一个以倒数第一名的成绩从研修院毕业的新人律师。

Trans: 'I Have A Lover' is about the story of a pair of long lost twin sisters. If JJH is confirmed, he will portray a trainee who emerged top(reverse count lol) in his graduating class from a training academy, to become a new attorney. 

-------------------

ChinaDailyNews: JI JIN HEE, KIM HYUN JOO, AFTER AN 11-YEAR BREAK,

MAY RETURN AS PARTNERS IN A LEGAL ROMANCE DRAMA.

(2015-06-11 Back in June there was already some news on this drama)

oxWY3Hq.jpg

《我有恋人》讲述一个失去记忆的女人和自己曾经深恶痛绝的丈夫再次相爱的故事。如果两人能出演该剧,池珍熙在剧中将饰演一名以倒数第一毕业的律师,性格豪放爽朗。金贤珠则饰演一名企业律师,美丽、高智商、冷血。两人曾在2004年一起合作拍摄电视剧《百万新娘》。

Trans: 'I Have A Lover' is a story about a woman who suffers from amnesia, and who later falls in love again with her bitterly hated husband. If both are confirmed to appear, JJH will portray a (new) lawyer who was first in class(reverse count lol) at the academy,  who is bold and carefree, and also candid and open. While KHJ will portray a corporate legal eagle, who is beautiful, intelligent and cold-blooded (aloof and insensitive).  Both of them first appeared in 2004 drama, 'Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest'.

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 10

@irilight,  My dear sister I loved PHB role as Hana in AWRD,  I view her skills very highly, I'm just trying to see if I can find any info on what role she will be playing here and looking for a relationship chart.. 

drama eccentric DIL you are there right ? I think we may have to request subs for it..   

@valsava, I agree, and I do hope we get more information as more about the drama comes out. For sure - I want to know more of her role too...

And yes, you are right... Lets do it - request subs for it from the 3 major subbing groups

We might have to request again, once all the casting information is in on the regular portals. Currently only DramaWiki has complete casting info.

When requesting subs, I usually put both English title and Hangul title, so that there are no mistakes about what I am requesting. In this case it will be

I have a Lover - 애인있어요

1. Drama Fever

Fill in this short request form, with title and country of origin
http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

2. Viki

Fill in Viki's short title request form.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

3. Soompi TV

I still have hopes they will actually bring us more ongoing drama

To request a title send an email to their customer service. Make sure the subject of your email is Title Request and the title you are requesting.

https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

Nice thing about an email, is that you can include comments and/or article or a link. (I'd include the DramaWiki link, that has updated casting info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone coming to this thread and also all lurkers will submit title requests, so that we can all have this drama to enjoy

Hi lurkers and watchers please do fill out the request form that @irilight has listed links above for subbing this drama Thank you.. 

@irilight @valsava Done! Let's cross our fingers and toes now...hehe:D

Everyone, if you haven't, please do fill out the forms. They're simple and quick. Thanks. Looking forward to IHAL premiering on 8-22 Sat :) Looks like another drama that I will try to LIVE STREAM with y'all. May get spooked at the end, but I'm gonna take a chance with this one. So glad it's a weekend drama :)  

• Like 6

@jadecloud, So glad you are joining us, and thank you for the goodies.. wait, the Chinese news said "Legal Romance Drama" - that is different than anything I have read in the little available English articles, and sparks more interest in me.

Love the video with 'Lee Eun-mi.. Totally amazing, and touching...
@valsava, 
  Thank you for 2nd video with the Eng. subs

Regarding scriptwriternim's work, I think IRRLY was one of my first Kdrama that I saw.
I also liked TNID, and loved Country Princess (one of the few drama with Kang Dong-Won; and Kim Hae-Sook emotional performance had me tearing) . Still, my favorite is SASAWI, for the script and the cast.

@junkietiger14,  @TRAN  @ZarraJae, @nabuta2       - So glad you are joining us....  Have a sit, and help yourselves for some refreshments...    :)

Also, thank you and everyone else who filled the subbing requests forms.  BTW - I made a mistake: DramaWiki has the most updated cast info, but it is certainly far from complete.

• Like 9

@irilight,  Hi,  Count me in this drama sounds pretty interesting,  The two male leads I'm very familiar with only one of the lead actress Kim Hyeon-joo  Thanks for opening the thread.. 

@valsava very happy to count you in my friend :)  
Park Han-Byul made a name for herself with her successful drama "Well Raised Daughter.". I actually like her with short hair.

I have been waiting for this drama ever since I first read that Dramabeans article about Scandal writer coming up with a new drama.  Scandal was one well written drama, and one of my favorites ever.  And we did have lots of fun on the Scandal thread. 

@d3in, hello, and welcome to the thread  :)  It does sound interesting, yes!  I expect a lot from this writer, and I so glad we have such a good cast too.

Maybe @Lmangla@zenya22  @moodypie, @ZarraJae , @tulip06@andy78@oyeleyeolusina,    who were with us on the "Scandal" thread, would be interested in joining here.

Maybe also @jaewon fan, @pafaccio @dfwkimchi @luvskjw , @cclover1@chandara  @Yuuni,    but I don't know how often they visit Soompi these days.

hello my dear chingu....thank you for your wake up call. Have been in a long slumber for awhile. I miss our Scandal moments!!

hope to see the rest here too.  but first i need to check out what's this drama about.   :)  :)

edit - have submitted the form for sub request!!

Edited by moodypie
  • Like 8

Good Morning Lovers

It's nice to wake up and see a script reading and JJH is in so I'm looking to our no no nonsense and arrogant savvy lawyers 

Edited by valsava
  • Like 7

@valsava...:-)  I'm happy I found this drama. Thank you you and @irilight for the welcome ~.

I'm looking forward to this journey with you guys. I feel like I'm in the right home :)

• Like 8

@valsava...:-)  I'm happy I found this drama. Thank you you and @irilight for the welcome ~.

I'm looking forward to this journey with you guys. I feel like I'm in the right home :)

@tran,  Bring your sleeping bag I have plenty of room for you as iliright says help yourself to the refreshment, This drama sounds fun don't you think well if it's not at least the company will be awesome and we can have a lot of laughs..  

• Like 4

Good morning Lovers....!
@moodypie, Great to see you here! And thank you for filling in the subbing requests.  Warm welcome to you and

@LHRCN - also thank you for the photos. As @valsava  said, it is great to get up with this lovely view, supplied by you and @ayselluna

@jadecloud, the very first article on Dramabeans was from April! But it shocks me that since then - there is very few articles in English.   Even this morning, after the script reading, AsianWiki published a photo of it on FB, in which our lovable OTP did not even show.  No one would have a clue that Ji Jin-Hee and Kim Hyun-Joo are in this drama, based on the photo they published.  However, they did do did do it correctly on their site and also on Google + , so I am grateful for that.

BTW, almost all names on first page are links to the artists previous work. Even the time slot is a link to what SBS had previously aired in the same time slot.

@Hannahmiriam      It occured to me, that you might like this drama too... Would love for you to join us.

Edited by irilight
  • Like 5

This is an older article, from June, too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SBS Looks to Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo OTP Reunion for Next Weekend Drama

ushd.jpg

Read article HERE

Edited by irilight
  • Like 5

More pics from scriptreading....

'I HAVE A LOVER'  SCRIPT READING PRACTICE.

OTP JJH AND KHJ PARTNERSHIP RAISES INTERESTS

2015-7-27 C-news - ALLTHATSTAR

rhsuoCa.jpg

A happy JJH looking at his script

tXb5Tq8.jpg

池珍熙在劇中將飾演一個以最後一名的成績從研究所畢業的新人律師,也是與失踪且失憶的妻子再次相遇後重新陷入愛情的癡情丈夫。 

對此,池珍熙透過所屬經紀公司表示,在讀劇本的那一刻便喜歡上了它,希望可以透過這部電視劇讓大家看到一個不一樣的池珍熙。

另外,電視劇《我有愛人了》講述了一對失散的雙胞胎姐妹的故事,

Trans:

In IHAL, JJH will portray a last in class graduating trainee of an academy who will become a new attorney. He will also be the husband of a wife who had disappeared and is suffering from amnesia. They will meet again, and fall in love with each other once again,

To this, JJH expressed via his agency that the minute he started reading the script, he already liked it. JJH hopes through this new drama, everyone will be able to see a different JJH.

On the other hand, this drama IHAL, is also about the story of a pair of long lost twin sisters.

---trans/jadecloud----

A bigger photo of pretty PHB at the scrpt reading practice. So, I guess PHB will not have any OTP connection with JJH in the drama since he is KHJ's husband.. I wish! I must say I'm not too keen on LGH the supporting male lead, but I hope he is better in this drama. I do look forward to the sisterly-chemistry of KHJ and PHB even though I still can't wrap my head around their 'twin sisters' concept. Anticipating our married couple falling in love all over again!

xoW1mAK.jpg

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 6

I have watched some of the writer's past works ... not scandal though after being burned by twinkle twinkle which started off super good and have great chemistry between kim hyun joo & kim suk hoon but they had to go makjang with his mother & the crazy swapped girl story. so the writer is a mixed bag who's not consistent ... if only she reigned in on her makjang or stop focusing on crazy ppl we should have a pretty good drama. well i'll watch it for the kim hyun joo & ji jin hee reunion and here's hoping i won't be cussing at the storyline and pulling my hair out. so happy to see them doing the script reading thing already.

the title of this drama kept reminding me of the song by lee eun mi too ... one of my all time favourites. super love that song.

am surprised though that park han byul is taking on 2nd lead role. hmmm ... everytime i see her i'm reminded of why there's barely any romance btw her and yoon chan in good daughter although they are the otp just 'coz she's dating 2nd lead guy. tsk tsk tsk ...  sorry for digressing ... i'm still sore over that drama.

• Like 5

@jadecloud, thank you much for update and translation. To be honest, I am not familiar with LGH, although he was in a couple of drama I have seen.

@ororomunroe, everything I read suggested that KHJ plays a double role as both twins, so I am also confused by what @jadecloud, offered.

There is a report about LGH that came out today, but I think it talks more about his background and previous work, than on his role here.

"I loved 'yigyuhan / Top Star News Photo Bank

Source

~~~~~~~~~~~
@exupery

Sounds like Twinkle Twinkle is not one to watch.. hehe. I did not watch it, so I am glad to know...

Edited by irilight
  • Like 6