[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Isn't one of the twins pregnant is it the one that lost her memory

Wait I'm confused because one of the twins is pregnant so is the

other twin working as the lawyer.. Somebody please explain this to me  

No matter how much we discuss, those will only be our assumptions, so it's better to wait and see :)

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 6

"I Have a Lover" Kim Hyeon-joo and Ji Jin-hee's intimacy 

201508120810776704_55ca821eb8bdf.jpg

Kim Hyeon-joo and Ji Jin-hee from "I Have a Lover" were sweet. Behind-the-scene cuts of "I Have a Lover" were released on the 12th. Pictures show Kim Hyeon-joo and Ji Jin-hee looking at the camera under a tree in a park and holding up 'V's. Kim Hyeon-joo is wearing a white dress with a yellow cardigan and Ji Jin-hee is in a denim shirt and black pants. Despite the hot weather, Kim Hyeon-joo and Ji Jin-hee never failed to smile. They have already experienced each other before so they show excellent teamwork. In the drama they are a married couple that's not always on good terms but when the camera is off, they joke around with each other and chat. "I Have a Lover" is about a woman without memory falling in love again with the husband she hated so much. Kim Hyeon-joo and Ji Jin-hee play Do Hae-kang, the best lawyer with a 99% winning rate and Choi Jin-eon, a future professor at the School of Pharmacy. In the meanwhile, Choi Jin-eon weakens at the efforts of Kang Sully (Park Han-byeol) and Do Hae-kang feels competition. Will Do Hae-kang and Choi Jin-eon love like they used to? "I Have a Lover" is produced by Choi Moon-seok and written by Bae Yoo-mi. The drama come on the 22nd this month.

Source:http://www.hancinema.net/i-have-a-lover-kim-hyeon-joo-and-ji-jin-hee-s-intimacy-85390.html

@myonenonly, welcome to the thread. Glad you are joining us.

Would love it if you and everyone else will submit those title request forms to Viki and Drama Fever. (see my entry on page 8)

@tunquat love that photo of JJH and KHJ! Thank you.

@valsava, @ororomunroe, @junkietiger14 - the only guess I can offer - is that this is the reason we know one of the twins had been in the U.S. for 30 years. For all we know, JJH's character may not even know of her existence.

@ayselluna, for sure... We can only guess, by letting our imagination run wild. And truthfully - this writer may throw twists at us we did not imagine.

@LHRCN That article almost makes it sound like a "healthy competition" - that possibly will get KHJ's character interested in JJH's character.

Na Young-Hee and Kim Cheong stills

Sounds like they would have some sort of rivalry.

0813 Na Young-hee lover _ _ _ sly smoke gimcheong 1

Source

Edited by irilight
  • Like 7

'I HAVE A LOVER' Beautiful Beach. Ji Jin Hee, Park Hyun Byul, Dating Scene Captured.

SOURCE

zxjp6B0.png

----------- LArqpon.gif ---------- 

Hello again everyone :)  

It's NEXT WEEK people! So exciting! Our necks are going to hit the floor if IHAL doesn't show up soon...hehe.

BUT, seeing PHB and JJH as some kind of lovers on a date, my heart is aching already - for her - cos, aish, isn't JJH paired up with KHJ? I do love JJH/KHJ pair too, a lot. Poor princess PHB. I think I'm going to get that 'rare to me' 2nd lead syndrome while loving 1st leads too....Molla-yo.wsL55sa.gif I will take what I'll get. Thanks to all for your updates and insights. IHAL FIGHTING!9hnfv3W.gif

• Like 6

@jadecloud, Loving all your artwork chingu.   
I think based on what I read PHB is one sided love to JJH, but maybe I am wrong.

@ororomunroe, It will start next weekend Aug. 22nd.

Everyone - I got the following message from Viki.

Hi, I'm looking Ko-Eng Subber, Segger and moderatores for the following channels:

Also I ask for your help to fill out the form to be licensed and that we can enjoy these dramas.

I have a lover

https://www.viki.com/tv/28227c-i-have-a-lover?q=i+have+a

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Sadly, only 78 followers currently for IHAL on Viki    :mellow:

So, if you have not yet done so, please click on follow the channel, and send a title request form.

2015081425552542.jpg

source  :  http://starjn.com/sub_read.html?uid=55017  (sorry. Soompi link does not work again)

Edited by irilight
  • Like 4

'I Have a Lover' posters released

@ayselluna, I'm loving that poster also, It looks lovers. Seductive..   

I liked those too:)

Btw, I wonder if Park Han-byul will eventually end up with Lee Gyu-han...

@ayselluna,  I sure hope so he needs to get the girl to

And Han-byul needs to get a boy as well:)

@ayselluna,  my bad it's late and i spend this time of night watching the Song triplets and the crew i know it's time for sleep yes but i was talking about the actor she supposed to hook up with he needs to get a girl so on this note i bid everyone a goodnight 5am comes quick.. 

• Like 5

I think that PHB's charater has an unrequited love with JJH' character and LGH's character has an unrequited love with KHJ's character when she lost memory. They will make 2 love triangle. But after looking poster, I wondering ????

• Like 6

@tunquat, that is what I thought too... Maybe the poster shows what will happen in the end,....?! 

it also can be interpreted as JJH and KHJ are a couple, but PHB and LGH are left alone...

In the last poster PHB's character is looking at JJH and KHJ's character, while being physically distant from LGH who looks out the window, not at her.

Edited by irilight
  • Like 7

Reading asianwiki's plot of this drama, it sounds like, I wonder if Ji Jin Hee's character in here is like his character in A Word From Warm Heart! So, while Kim Hyun Joo's character is focusing on her career, ambitions, Ji Jin Hee's character's cheats on her!!! Hmmm! Whatever the reason is, I'm not fond of flirting, cheating, affair and such!

I love Kim Hyun Joo so I may be watching this! I absolutely love her look, appearance, wardrobe in here!

The teaser looks intense, depressing, dramatic, melo! My kind of drama genre! Plus, the posters are beautiful!

• Like 5

@ymiss, so glad you are joining us, chingu.   :)

I also thought of A Word from a Warm Heart when I saw it, but I think this writer's style is very different the style of the writers of Warm Heart (I like them both)

I'd love for you to follow the channel on Viki and also submit a title request to them. - Same goes for everyone else.

The show starts next week, and so far no confirmation of license

I have a lover - 애인있어요

https://www.viki.com/tv/28227c-i-have-a-lover?q=i+have+a

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Thank you so much

• Like 6