[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

thank you for the teaser, the drama looks heavy,

i dont think the husband is having an affaire with the girl, I think he also loves her, but like someone mentioned this drama is talking about indidelity, she doesnt trust him and he doesnt trust her ( he may think she married him because of his money or something like that..)

Oh boy... Chingus... you will have to help me through this one. Already looking like a lot of things that will cause me to want to flip some desks. I hope there are a lot of nice moments to counter to messy ones. I know weekenders like this really like to lay on the crazy... and I mean crazy. But I suppose if it brings in the ratings... I won't mind so much. Of course, I have to see JJH in a different kind of role... just have to see exactly what that means. He looks great with both ladies but I really do hate infidelity related dramas. PHB - really cute in these stills. :)

Still a little confused by the storyline but I guess I will have to wait and see.

• Like 5

Oh boy... Chingus... you will have to help me through this one. Already looking like a lot of things that will cause me to want to flip some desks. I hope there are a lot of nice moments to counter to messy ones. I know weekenders like this really like to lay on the crazy... and I mean crazy. But I suppose if it brings in the ratings... I won't mind so much. Of course, I have to see JJH in a different kind of role... just have to see exactly what that means. He looks great with both ladies but I really do hate infidelity related dramas. PHB - really cute in these stills. :)

Still a little confused by the storyline but I guess I will have to wait and see.

@junkietiger14,  I think the part were she regrow to love him again will take care of all the craziness,  Who knows we may like her character better with her memory loss and hope it stay lost 

• Like 4

@zagigirl, waving hi. Glad you are joining us...!  Smiley

Tnx chingu grli.gif

...i know it will be long and hard...and as impatient as i am ufff...but here together we're stronger ;)

I hope for a great love story at the end...don't mind if they re-discover love that once used to be there or find totaly new one...as long as the ride to that point is great...hope for good side stories and characters too

P.S. That scene when our guy turns his head from her kiss is quite powerful...she could of been mean to him earlier but i was sad for her...they're good

• Like 3

@zagigirl, waving hi. Glad you are joining us...!  Smiley

Tnx chingu grli.gif

...i know it will be long and hard...and as impatient as i am ufff...but here together we're stronger ;)

I hope for a great love story at the end...don't mind if they re-discover love that once used to be there or find totaly new one...as long as the ride to that point is great...hope for good side stories and characters too

P.S. That scene when our guy turns his head from her kiss is quite powerful...she could of been mean to him earlier but i was sad for her...they're good

@zagigirl  I agree with you. I am also quite intrigued by this teaser, because we see Kim Hyun-Joo's character sort of witnessing his relationship with Park Han-Byul's character; But we know his ex-wife played by Kim Hyun-Joo has amnesia; So does it mean it is the twin sister who is the witness, and also the one who tries to kiss him? Or maybe it is his wife, before she lost her memories from the accident,  which kind of makes more sense.

Everyone,  (Lurkers included) 

Viki has a potential page for this drama. 
Smiley

https://www.viki.com/tv/28227c-i-have-a-lover

Please make sure to click on "Follow" button, and also submit a title request form for

"I have a lover - 애인 있어요"

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Please submit request for same to DramaFever too:

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series

We only have 10+ days till it starts, and we barely have any followers on Viki. We need many more followers there, and title request submissions, please.

Thank you    piece-of-cake-smiley-01.gif?1301944211

• Like 3

@irilight i would say that his wife with amnesia will try to kiss him...she supose to fall in love with him right?...but as we know that she hated him before so they didn't have a nice relationship, no wonder he'll keep distance

To tell you the truth i wouldn't like that both sisters have romantical involvement with him

I did my homework and made request for our drama on both sites :)

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 3

@zagigirl, I don't think he will have a relationship with both sisters. We know that the wife who lost her memory starts living as her other twin sister. And I think that is the person who will fall for him.  I do not know what is the relationship of Park Han-Byeol's character, who is the one we see in the stills and teaser as romantically involved with him.

Thank you so much for filling in those sub requests  th?id=JN.JwzPTHGAon2mijYOoApNkw&pid=15.1

• Like 2

Finally, we get some questions answered....

'I Have a Lover' actress Park Han-byeol looks lively and cheerful on the set despite scorching weather

photo622787.jpg

Actress Park Han-byeol's way to beat the hot summer weather has been revealed.

Park Han-byeol will play a pure-hearted girl, Kang Seol-li, who falls in one-sided love with Choi Jin-eon (Ji Jin-hee), a senior student of school of pharmacy, in SBS' new weekend drama, "I Have a Lover".

Her character is someone who has the strong surviving skills to make living by working any part time jobs with high hourly rate and sometimes eating overdue sandwich and cake for her lunch.

On August 11th, the production company has revealed some of her snaps taken on the set.

Park Han-byeol tied her hair in a tight pony tail and cooling the air with a mini portable fan. Her long neck and collarbones won't let your eyes turn away. In another photo, she is standing with Ji Jin-hee next to each other. While Ji Jin-hee is holding a light reflector, Park Han-byeol is trying to cool down the air with her mini fan for him.

It is highly anticipated how Park Han-byeol transform for her role Kang Seol-li, who loves someone with her innocent and passionate heart.

Source: http://tr.im/IjxcC

• Like 3

Wait - the exhusband can't tell the difference between his ex wife and his ex-SIL (I guess he didn't know about this SIL?) So then, if he didn't know about the twin sister, he has gotta have a feeling that even though she's got amnesia that she quite possibly could be his ex-wife? My confusion runs deep. That is considering if he ever was actually in love with his wife the first time around. 

I want to like JJH's character. It's been awhile since I actually liked a character that he has played. My guess that is the ex-wife (since she's a lawyer - and that takes a certain type to successfully do such a tough job) probably had a rough side to her - in that she's headstrong and not your typical candy lovable gal. Even if she is not that bubbly type, seeing her husband (or maybe already ex-husband) with a younger woman has gotta hurt. If this all happened pre-accident, which I am assuming it does.

• Like 3

Guest ororomunroe

@tunquat ~ what drama is the gifs in your signature from? looks interesting! :)

I'm pretty sure it's KHJ's drama 'Twinkle Twinkle'

And I'm also confused about how KHJ will be living as her twin sister? Where is the twin sister when she's assuming her identity? :huh: