[Current Drama 2015/2016] All About My Mom 부탁해요 엄마

joy17

All-About-My-Mom-02.jpg

All About My Mom 

• Drama: All About My Mom (English title)
  • Revised romanization: Bootakhaeyo Eomma
  • Hangul: 부탁해요 엄마
  • Director: Lee Gun-Joon
  • Writer: Yoon Kyung-Ah
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 50 (to be confirm)
  • Release Date: August 15, 2015
  • Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 19:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Jin-Ae (Eugene) has a love and hate relationship with her mother San-Ok. She dreams of becoming independent from her family and especially from her mother. Jin-Ae falls in love with Hoon-Jae and marries him. Meanwhile, what awaits for Jin-Ae is her new mother-in-law. While experiencing difficult times with her mother-in-law, Jin-Ae begins to understand her mother San-Ok for the first time.

Notes

1. "All About My Mom" takes over the KBS2 Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot previously occupied by "House of Bluebird".
  2. First acting role for Eugene since she gave birth in April, 2015 to her first child (a daughter).
  3. Eugene and Director Lee Gun-Joon previously worked together in 2002 KBS drama series Loving You (Eugene's debut acting role).
  4. First script reading took place June 29, 2015 at KBS Annex Broadcasting Station in Yeouido, South Korea. 

Cast

Main Cast 

Supporting Cast

Lee Jin-Ae's Family

Kang Hoon Jae's Family

• Kim Mi Sook as Hwang Young Sun (Hong Jae's Mother)

Jang Chul Ong's Family

• Song Seung Hwan as Jang Chul Ong
  • Jo Bo Ah as Jang Chae Li
  • Kim Young Ok

Others

• Son Yeo Eun as Sun Hye Joo
  • Noh Susanna as Gong Na Li
  • Jang In Sub as Choi Tae Joon
  • Heo Jung Eun

Note

• Kim Young Ae left the show for health reasons and the cast for Im San Ok will be replaced by Go Doo Shim

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Mi Sook and Jo Bo Ah currently considering roles in new KBS 2TV drama

May 27, 2015
misook-boah-558x558.png
Kim Mi Sook and Jo Bo Ah

Kim Mi Sook and Jo Bo Ah might be returning to the small screen soon through KBS 2TV new drama “Please, Mom“!

On May 27, an official from KBS revealed that Kim Mi Sook and Jo Bo Ah are currently and positively considering their appearances in the upcoming drama Please, Mom.”

“Please, Mom” follows the story of a mother and her daughter as it touches on the subject of their complicated relationship.

Veteran actress Kim Mi Sook was seen in MBC‘s melodrama, “The Queen’s Flower” in 2015, while Jo Bo Ah appeared in OCN‘s crime-thriller drama, “Missing Noir M” also in 2015.

If Kim Mi Sook and Jo Bo Ah decide to join the cast, they will most likely be playing the lead mother and daughter roles.

The drama will be written by Yoon Kyung Ah and produced by Lee Gun Joon. Its title was recently changed from “San Ok’s Three Children.”

“Please, Mom” will premiere sometime in August following “House of Bluebird.”

Are you looking forward to this new drama?

Source: http://kpopfighting.com/2015/05/27/kim-mi-sook-and-jo-bo-ah-currently-considering-roles-in-new-kbs-2tv-drama/

Jo Bo Ah and Kim Mi Sook in Talks for KBS’ Upcoming Weekend Drama

Jo Bo Ah and Kim Mi Sook in Talks for KBS’ Upcoming Weekend Drama

Actresses Jo Bo Ah and Kim Mi Sook are currently in talks to join the cast of KBS‘ upcoming weekend drama, “Please, Mom.”

An associate from KBS told the media on May 27 that “Jo Bo Ah and Kim Mi Sook are considering roles in the drama.”

Produced by producer Lee Gun Joon and penned by screenwriter Yoon Kyung Ah, this coming weekend drama will portray a touching love-hate relationship between a mother and a daughter. Initially known as “San Ok’s Three Children,” the drama has recently confirmed its title as “Please, Mom.”

It is slated for an August premiere, after the completion of “House of Bluebird.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/26/jo-bo-ah-and-kim-mi-sook-in-talks-for-kbs-upcoming-weekend-drama/

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT:

@joy17 Oops I didn't know you've started this thread and when I searched, it didn't show up. So I started a new one. Glad it's been combined. Sorry and thank you for starting it :) I'm looking forward to this drama. I see many familiar chingus too....annyeong all :) 

-------------------

[Upcoming Drama 2015] All About My Mom 부탁해요 엄마 | KBS SatSun 1955KST

• Drama: All About My Mom (English title)
  • Revised romanization: Bootakhaeyo Eomma
  • Hangul: 부탁해요 엄마 
  • Hanja/Chinese拜托了妈妈
  • Director: Lee Gun-Joon
  • Writer: Yoon Kyung-Ah
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 50 (TBC)
  • Release Date: August 15, 2015
  • Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 19:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Jin-Ae (Eugene) has a love and hate relationship with her mother San-Ok. She dreams of becoming independent from her family and especially from her mother. Jin-Ae falls in love with Hoon-Jae and marries him. Meanwhile, what awaits for Jin-Ae is her new mother-in-law. While experiencing difficult times with her mother-in-law, Jin-Ae begins to understand her mother San-Ok for the first time.

Notes

1. "All About My Mom" takes over the KBS2 Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot previously occupied by "House of Bluebird".
  2. First acting role for Eugene since she gave birth in April, 2015 to her first child (a daughter).
  3. Eugene and Director Lee Gun-Joon previously worked together in 2002 KBS drama series Loving You (Eugene's debut acting role).
  4. Actror Lee Sang-Woo has been offered the male lead role and he is considering the offer positively.

Cast

SOURCE: Asianwiki

NOTE: 

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their  IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Actress Eugene cast in KBS2 weekend drama series

ALL ABOUT MY MOM

2vKM2AM.jpg

CR: Asianwiki Twitter

I really hope Lee Sang Woo will take on the role offered. It's been a long time since he's on the small screen in a lead role. Come on LSW-ssi, take it :) 

-----

Lee Gun-Joon PD's Past Projects

Drama Series

Yoon Kyung-Ah Screenwriter's Past Projects

Oh Min-Seok - Lee Hyeong-Gyu (Jin-Ae's older brother)

y7I6Ui6.jpg

Past Drama Projects:

29/06/2015 ISPLUS JOINS NEWS: CHOI TAE JOON TO APPEAR IN 'ALL ABOUT MY MOM'

1apAEYy.jpg

CR: As tagged

Past Drama Projects:

CR: Asianwiki

Except for Eugene, the others are still in consideration/negotiation process.

Top Row L-R: Eugene, Lee Sang Woo, Oh Min Seok.

Bottom Row L-R: Jo Bo Ah, Kim Mi Sook, Kim Young Ae.

rPMC0AV.jpg

CR: Baidu

Guest ororomunroe

Eugene Confirmed to Return With New Drama, Only Four Months After Childbirth

eugene.png

Actress and former S.E.S member Eugene will be returning with the upcoming KBS weekend drama, “Please, Mom.”

She will be taking on the lead role in the drama, which will premiere on August 15. She will be returning to acting only fourth months after she gave birth to her daughter in April of this year.

“Please, Mom” will be a special project for Eugene, as it will be produced by PD Lee Gun Joon, who also produced Eugene’s acting debut drama, “Loving You.” It has been 13 years since they worked together on that drama.

In the upcoming drama, Eugene will portray Lee Jin Ae, a mother who dreams of escaping her family. It will premiere after the completion of “House of Bluebird,” on August 15.

Source

@joy17, I hope you don't mind me updating the title and first post. I haven't found any articles confirming KMS or JBA so I've removed them from the post.

I've been anticipating Eugene's return since watching Creating Destiny last year. And I hope LSW confirms soon!

Calling @valsava, @irilight, @jadecloud - something to watch after MAWC ends?

@jadecloud, @joy17         thank you for starting this thread... Excited to see Eugene in a new drama.  Hopefully, Lee Sang-Woo will also confirm, as well as Kim Mi Sook, Kim Young Ae.

Eugene confirmed for her first drama since giving birth, “All About My Mom” starring Oh Min Suk and Choi Tae Jun

Eugene confirmed for her first drama since giving birth, “All About My Mom” starring Oh Min Suk and Choi Tae Jun

Eugene is now confirmed for her first return to the small screen since giving birth to a beautiful baby girl.

According to a rep from KBS 2TV"s new weekend drama "All About My Mom", the three confirmed actors, Eugene, Oh Min Suk, and Choi Tae Jun, as well as the secondary characters all attended the script reading on June 29.

The drama focuses on three siblings, the oldest being Oh Min Suk, second Eugene, and third Choi Tae Jun. Other actors include Kim Kab Soo, Lee Sang Woo, Jo Bo Ah, and Son Yeo Eun.

Eugene"s character butts heads with her mother-in-law after marriage and had never wanted to become like her mother yet goes through the same life that her mother had gone through before her. Anyone sensing a mother version to "What"s With This Family" here with the three siblings and the parent focus? Perhaps that"s just most weekend dramas...

Anyway, the KBS rep stated, "Eugene has filming ahead of her. It seems Eugene will be drawing out one flashy woman"s image as she matures a great deal. "All About My Mom" will be a story that families could empathize with."

"All About My Mom" starts airing on August 15!

Source

I wasn't aware of Eugene even being pregnant the last drama she was in was with UHM Forces  also Lee Sang Woo and KIM Mi Soo in another weekend drama  did he confirm his role well everyone count me in  

Guest ororomunroe

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @irilight for the update. All my faves have confirmed.

I'm here for it! Aug 15, come quickly!

Oh my god, she looks as gorgeous as ever! I'm liking the rest of the cast also. I've been down a few roads with most of them. Kim Mi Sook is another of my favorites. I guess she'll be playing the mother in law. Welcome back, Eugene:)

Guest ororomunroe

Yoo Jin returns in 'Take Care of Us, Mom'

photo608076.jpg

Actress Yoo Jin will return to the small screen in the new KBS2 TV drama, "Take Care of Us, Mom" (working title), which will air its first episode on Aug. 15.

The 34-year-old will take on the role of the Lee Jin-ae, who wishes to run away from her family and live an independent life. The story unfolds when she falls in love and gets married to a man she loves. But things get complicated when Lee meets her mother-in-law, who gets on her nerves even more than her biological mother.

"Yoo Jin will soon begin shooting the new drama series", said a person related to KBS. "The actress will portray a female character who dreamed of a different life from her mother, but who eventually learns to understand her mother as she becomes more mature".

The upcoming project will be Yoo Jin's first since giving birth to a baby girl in mid-April. It is even more meaningful as the director, Lee Geon-joon, was the first the actress worked with in her debut drama series, "Loving You", which aired in 2002.

Source

oo Jin returns in 'Take Care of Us, Mom' Read more at: http://tr.im/FL4wc

@ororomunroe, me too.. was so happy...

Here is the confirmed cast according to AsianWiki.

Cast

Eugene is coming back with new weekend drama “Take Care of Us, Mum”

Actress Eugene is confirmed to headline new KBS weekend family drama Take Care of Us, Mum(working title), directed by PD Lee Gun Joo who directed her first drama Loving You and written by writer Yoon Kyung Ah (God of Study, Brain). This drama which went through several working titles changes (Please, Mum; San Ok’s Three Children) will portray Eugene’s character Lee Jin Aes contentious relationship with her mother & mother-in-law. As the middle child, she’s longing for an independent life, setting a goal to take a different life path from her mother who sometimes drives her crazy. After she marries the man she loves (Lee Sang Woo is reportedly received an offered to play Lee Jin Ae’s man is also confirmed to play as Lee Jin Ae’s man), she experiences uphill battles with her mother-in-law which drives her even crazier. As she grows more mature, she begins to tolerate & understand her mother.

LeeSangWoo_HighSociety_bc1.jpg

Read more HERE

Archived