[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

@oyeleyeolusina, thank you for stopping by. Yes, I hope more info comes out in English soon. Casting has only been recently completed, so I hope they will write more about it soon.

I actually found out that it is around the corner on a discussion about Ji Jin-Hee on Dramabeans. Someone said he is busy because he took on this role, so I took a look - and wow! That is the drama I have been waiting for because of the writer.   And I am pleased with the cast members (the ones I know)

@evie7, my other sister... Welcome   :)

• Like 7

Guest ororomunroe

So many familiar faces on here but I get no tags :P

I'm a huge fan of Kim Hyun Joo so I'm marking my spot.

I don't really get the twin angle though?

@oyeleyeolusina,@ororomunroe,@ayselluna, Welcome Aboard, Get out your favorite  sleeping bags my tent is big enough for the three of you I will be camp here for the duration of the drama..  

Thank you for your warm welcome, @valsava :)

Unfortunately, ever since Soompi was modified, I'm constantly failing to upload any photos on the thread :/

I'd be very grateful if anyone could guide me

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 6

@tikamacika, welcome to the thread, and thank you so much for the goodies.. .Excited to see them in action!

@ororomunroe my friends... mian - I am so sorry.. I was initially calling people who were with me on the Scandal thread because we were saying we wanted to see more from that script writer. Having said that, I am glad you found us and you are here..  All I know about the twins is that they are separated for some 30 years before they find each other again. And thank you for the nudge, so now I will call for some of our other mutual friends. @jadecloud, @suchadiva42@40somethingahjumma, @Ldy Gmerm, @hrkharis, @Jackie1048, @viyra, @bacom, @dexter8010, @bebebisous33, @StaRix, @nabuta2, @annamchoi, @larus. - Come see, if this one piques your interest.

@ayselluna, Welcome, and so happy you joined us.

To load photos all you need to do is right click the source photo and copy it (CTL C), then come to Soompi and paste it (CTRL V).

Edited by irilight
  • Like 10

@tikamacika, welcome to the thread, and thank you so much for the goodies.. .Excited to see them in action!

@ororomunroe my friends... mian - I am so sorry.. I was initially calling people who were with me on the Scandal thread because we were saying we wanted to see more from that script writer. Having said that, I am glad you found us and you are here..  All I know about the twins is that they are separated for some 30 years before they find each other again. And thank you for the nudge, so now I will call for some of our other mutual friends. @jadecloud, @suchadiva42@40somethingahjumma, @Ldy Gmerm, @hrkharis, @Jackie1048, @viyra, @bacom, @dexter8010, @bebebisous33, @StaRix, @nabuta2, @annamchoi, @larus. - Come see, if this one piques your interest.

@ayselluna, Welcome, and so happy you joined us.

To load photos all you need to do is right click the source photo and copy it (CTL C), then come to Soompi and paste it (CTRL V).

@irilight  Thanks for tagging me chingu :) and for starting this thread :) Those who are tagged, consider yourselves tagged again...hehe...Wow! So many good actors/actresses - esp. JJH/KHJ/HB - I love! How did I miss this drama?  And I see many familiar names here... hello to all!

About writernim Bae, I wasn't too interested with her recent works SASWI and TTATG which I started but have yet to complete watching. But I love WAY and IRRLY! Her much earlier works, I haven't seen but I think I like the plot of Romance, which I'll try to watch someday.

dG1FpnH.jpg

CR: D-wiki

BUT, her latest work, this drama, it sounds so good and the casting seems awesome, I hope she'll give viewers her best work yet!  

Haven't been so excited in a while ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

• Like 9

Guest ororomunroe

@jadecloud

Thanks for posting the writer's past works. I've just realised that I've watched and loved two of her dramas - Twinkle Twinkle starring Kim Hyun Joo and Who Are You with Go Ara. My anticipation for this drama has tripled!

I remember reading that JJH had accepted this one but I put it on the back burner until I finished up the other drama I was watching. Those who "know" my drama viewing habits know that I'm very loyal to the few actors I enjoy watching. I just kinda wanted to see a feel good drama so I rewatched DJG after 12 years (?). Even though I love JJH, I have only seen this drama once and it was when it aired. I remember I couldn't love it for how great it truly was back then b/c it felt so hyped up even though I knew it was good. Now that the days of the "classics" are mostly gone, I do long for them and really enjoyed my 2nd viewing. I just had to wash the stink off from watching Blood earlier this year - purely for JJH and that was tough. Originally, I started trying to rewatch PCAP, which I did like despite it being not good, but decided I need something like DJG or DY. I really should rewatch the OTP's 1st collaboration again in prep for this drama. But I haven't done that yet. 

In short, I'm excited to see JJH on the small screen again and am glad it sounds like it could be good. The whole wife with amnesia thing is throwing me for a loop. I can't say I have any good feelings about the way that it sounds. Actually I saw saw some snip bits of 18vs 29 again too. So random that I saw them and now I see here these dramas are mentioned. I'm not watching any currently airing kdramas so I guess I have time. I'm trusting that it's not going to be too crazy?? Please... the last weekend drama that I saw was the one with Eugene and LJJ. Addictive at first but went completely off the deep end for me. haven't watched one since. I see melodrama label for this one (eeks) but I hope it turns out really good :) IHL fighting!

• Like 8

@ororomunroe You're welcome chingu :) I quite like her recent SASWI and TTATG but not as much as the other two I mentioned. Guess I was frustrated at the plot dev at some point. Plan to continue till the end someday. But this latest IHAL, it sounds very interesting. Can't wait!

Btw, chingusssssss....brings to mind this OST by 'Lee Eun-mi - 애인 있어요(aein iss-eoyo I Have A Lover)' from another good drama. Have a listen, love the song and the drama....I hope this drama will be just as movingly touching.

CR: YT uploader

• Like 8

@ororomunroe You're welcome chingu :) I quite like her recent SASWI and TTATG but not as much as the other two I mentioned. Guess I was frustrated at the plot dev at some point. Plan to continue till the end someday. But this latest IHAL, it sounds very interesting. Can't wait!

Btw, chingusssssss....brings to mind this OST by 'Lee Eun-mi - 애인 있어요(aein iss-eoyo I Have A Lover)' from another good drama. Have a listen, love the song and the drama....I hope this drama will be just as movingly touching.

@jadecloud,  Thanks for the video the artist sings beautifully and she puts lots of emotion to her lyrics I like that in a singer  

I hope this drama also have lovely OST but I'm addicted to MLED OST sound track.. Lee Eun Mi really knows how to attract her audience attention she has men and woman crying listening to her songs I was even touch by her amazing voice I listened to a few of her MV..     

I'm also excited about this drama I think this amnesia plot will be different I also remember a movie that was shown on lifetime long ago about a story similar to this one.. So this will be a must watch for me..  

Edited by valsava
  • Like 6

Jade I found english sub lyrics to the song and it's so deep now I see why men and women was crying

S. Korea Anita Baker she puts me in the remind of her especially with the no shoes on

Edited by valsava
  • Like 6